All Comments on 'Revenge is Sweet'

by sexy_jessie

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Uhhhhhh Yeah...

Riiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhttttttt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

This is a piss-poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Virtually unreadable

Your paragraphs are entirely too long and should have been broken up during the editing process. Their length makes the story difficult to read. You cannot write a readable story while ignoring rules of grammar; you do so at your own peril.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Super

I like this story. Waiting for the second Part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Farrrr-Out!

What a case of REVENGE!! And talk about giving ones-self

up to a role! If this story were made into a movie, it'd be up for a bloody Academy Award!!!

"LOVED IT!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another freak writer who a manhater

enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG! Great story!!!

What a great tale of revenge and self discovery. The story was well paced, I thought. And the characters were fleshed out enough to see who they were and their motivation. All in all I thought it was entertaining and very erotic. Thank you for your efforts Sexy Jessie...:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A great story

This was a great story, a few grammatical areas (which I know from experience are easy to make when writing this kind of thing) but they didn't detract from it, and I'm not sure how possible it is for guys to get three erections in such a short space of time without the aid of drugs, but hey, it's fiction! All your stories I've read have been great, well paced, good characters, and very very arousing, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

the story read very well and "sucked" you into it very good. the ending was perfect and i wish there were more of naomi and "helena".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

Loved it!!! A totally different take on the feminized husband! Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

Your story is more realistic than a lot of these type of stories on Literotica. Henry isn't seen as jumping right in to his feminization but rather he slowly learns that it feels great to act like a woman and do sexual things that women do (like suck cock). This is similar to what happened to me, slowly and gradually realizing that I truly enjoy acting and feeling like a woman instead of a man. I have come to realize that I enjoy sucking cock and getting fucked more than I enjoy being the dominant man (like James).

I look forward to the next chapter of Helena's adventures.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Good story.

Great revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hard to read

extra long paragraphs make it an extremly hard read- I gave up after the 1st page

bggb29bggb29about 12 years ago
excellent story

totaaly erotic and great end

ComodineComodineover 11 years ago
Simple, logic,

, efficient and enjoyable ... and horny ... and .... and ...I'm comiiiing

Lol ☺

Thank you for post it

Una montaña de besos ♥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
different

not sure what to say? I just hope he didnt get fucked in the divorce. He still needs to keep getting revenge on his soon to be ex. Get DNA test on the kids also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting revenge

He may have broken his wife and her play toy up, but she's still getting a divorce, probably 1/2 his assets and primary custody of his kids. That doesn't seem to be a win for him. And now that Naomi has seen what he was doing, I'm thinking she's not going to want anything to do with him. That's not a win. And he's had anal sex with a known playboy and exposed himself to God knows what diseases. That seems like a giant loss for him. All-in-all he just plain lost.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
hot action

On the road to self discovery.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
why did he leave the house.

The wife had been cheating for years. He was probably raising James son and was going to have to support the kid for years to come. Yea he's a hot babe now but still the wife walked away the big winner. House, alimony, half the assesets and child support for the kids at least one of whom isn't Henry/Helena's.

joln321joln321about 10 years ago
Different outcome

More likely when Naomi and Sadie walk in. Catch Henry dressed as Helena with James's cum leaking out of "her" ass and pulling his cock dripping out of James's ass, The Girls both take pictures and then they both kiss each other and walk into the master bedroom hand in hand. Sadie then calls back saying; " Nice to see you Henry ! " Remember, since the supposed separation, Naomi has been out with both men and "women". What's not to suppose that not only has Sadie been with James but Naomi too. Henry got set up. And from the last few paragraphs. Henry loves being Helena. Epilogue, No Divorce, Everything goes on as before except now Helena is included to make it a "foursome". Sadie had been at the bar making video of Henry dressed as Helena picking up James. Sadie knew all about it. Perfect setup.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Ewwwwwwwwwwww!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UUHHHhhh!!!!

Really fucking sick!!! You must like getting fucked in your ass, dipshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awful

Should be in fetish. So ridiculous. Cannot think of one redeeming quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!

Sickening shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Bull shit story

I can think of alot of other ideas to seek revenge on a cheating wife or husband that would have far more lasting effects than this BS story. I think your mind got alot of sawdust between those ears and as far as your writing skills even for a fictional story needs to really be improved on, like real facts such as If I would have caught my wife cheating on me with a neighbor and caught them red handed, James would have not got out of my house without a serious beating with what ever I could find handy and my cheating wife would not have gotten off scot free either.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Just a little on the link for me.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Love this series, even if I had to back into it. I read the 2nd one first, having no clue there was a previous chapter until I started the 3rd story in the series.

Nice story, here. I liked how it started as a desire for revenge that didn't really notice how much it turned him on to be Helena. My only real complaint is that nobody seems to know what lube is for.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Utterly disgusting debauched utterly devoid of any redeeming merit whatsoever. Need to wash my brain,....

Of course 1 star...wish we were afforded a delete function here..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome! Just fucking awesome! Thanks for the thrilling story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So fucking disgusting, I was having a good jerk until the part where they reversed roles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking gross

TerriCTerriCover 1 year ago

Pretty good read, although I don't see how blowing and being fucked by the guy who fucked his ex wife is getting revenge.

moultonknobmoultonknobover 1 year ago

What a fucking pathetic load of bollocks

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Good grief. What moronic tripe. Revenge is an aluminum ball bat to the head, knees and balls. Not dressing up like a woman and taking a cock up your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, what just happened? Oh, I got the gist of it but where was the real revenge? What happened with James afterwards?

CSXaviCSXavi12 months ago

"he'd got his revenge on Sadie, she'd had to break up with James"

No he didnt... She just dumped James, who given her track record. She was probably cheating on. So no skin of her back. Probably moved her lover in the day after.

James19781984James1978198411 months ago

Loved it, I couldn't set it down had to read the whole thing at one sitting

B3ndoverB3ndover5 months ago

Not believable even for a fantasy storyteller

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous