Revenge of the Hotty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next long stroke of her pussy was a duplicate of the first, for both Brandy and the man who lay under her. The third and fourth and fifth and the many more that followed were identical also, except for the juices that gushed into her love channel almost continuously. They made her movements easy, even though her pussy was being filled better than it had ever been filled before. The excess ran down her legs and onto the man's groin and belly, the smell of it evoking more feelings of combined pain and disgust.

The big cock cramming into her pussy and the knowledge that her asshole boss was in distress combined to provide extreme joy to Brandy. She continued fucking him for a long time, her juices like a waterfall, and her passion rising. Although she was leaning forward, taking Maxie's cock straight in and out of her pussy with minimal contact with her clit, she could feel her climax approaching. Brandy leaned back so it massaged her there with every stroke, both in and out, and increased her speed.

"Hey, Maxie, you're fucking me pretty well. You're going to make me cum. Did you know you made me cum when I was in your office?"

Strong hadn't known. He hadn't cared then and he didn't care now. He looked up at the girl and, although a happy smile was almost bisecting her face and her breasts were bouncing up and down with the strokes of her pussy on his cock, he had no interest. The welts on his ass and thighs and belly were radiating pain throughout his body, and the waves of shame and humiliation were almost as bad. He wanted nothing more than for her to cum and leave his house, and for the whole nightmare to end.

Brandy wanted to cum too, but for a different reason. Although Strong did nothing but lie stationary and let her do all the work, she was getting some great fucking. She leaned to the left sometimes and leaned to the right sometimes, and Maxie's cock stretched her pussy differently each time. Much as she hated the man underneath her, and wanted to hurt and humiliate him, she had to admit his cock was doing great things for her pussy.

Suddenly, it felt wonderful, as Brandy started cumming. "Yes! Yes!" she warbled. "Oh, God, yes, I'm cumming." Her arms waved randomly and her body pitched back and forth on top of her unwilling partner. She retained enough control to continue bouncing up and down as fast as her legs could raise and lower her until her back arched and she gave an ecstatic cry as she climaxed. After her orgasm, Brandy started to fall forward, but stopped herself by pressing her hands into Strong's chest, and stayed in that slumped position for a few minutes while she recovered her strength.

When she was ready, Brandy slowly raised herself, removing her pussy from around Strong's cock. Her surplus juices dripped down onto him, as she moved off to kneel beside the man she had just fucked. She looked at his cock in its latex covering. It had never been fully hard, but it had been good enough to give her a good climax, and hadn't started to soften.

"Gee, Maxie, you didn't cum. I bet I know why. You like it doggy style." That was the position he had forced her into using earlier. "Okay, then doggy style you shall get."

Brandy got off the bed and unlocked one of the shackles from the bed post. Holding tightly to it, she started to walk around the foot of the bed, planning to go to the opposite side. Strong didn't know what she had in mind, but he knew it wasn't anything he would like, and he resisted as well as he could. He was not in any condition to fight back, but he was big enough and heavy enough that she had a hard time moving him.

"C'mon, Maxie. How can we do any fucking when you don't cooperate?"

Brandy reached into the overnight bag that she had left by the nightstand, took the quirt back out, and whipped him hard across his fat belly. He still didn't cooperate so she hit him again, this time just inches above his cock. Getting the message, Strong rolled partially over, painfully got off the bed, and crouched beside it.

"Kneel, Maxie. How can we fuck doggy style if you don't get into position?" Brandy punctuated her order by whipping him in one of the places on his ass that hadn't felt her quirt before.

Slowly, he obeyed her order and knelt on the floor, one wrist still cuffed to the bedpost and the other attached to the handcuffs Brandy was still holding. She quickly locked the open end of the handcuffs onto the bedpost, leaving Strong kneeling on the floor, both arms shackled to the same corner of his bed.

Although he couldn't do much, Brandy was not entirely satisfied with the position. Strong still had more freedom of movement than she thought desirable. She climbed astride his back again, and whipped the back of his thigh with the quirt, just to let him know she still had it and that she would use it if he balked any more. He didn't. Strong had no way of knowing what was in store for him, but he thought nothing would be worse than being whipped by this crazy girl. He made no resistance when she unlocked a cuff from the bedpost, brought it around the thick wooden pillar and locked it onto his other wrist. That gave him less freedom of movement, and Brandy was satisfied with the new position. She dismounted from Strong and went back to her overnight bag to take out his KY Jelly and a strapon that featured a nine inch plastic dildo.

The toy had been a gift from her high school gym teacher and had included two dildos. One was a nine inch long replica of a cock that looked and felt like the real thing, except for its size and the pleasure bumps along the shaft. Brandy had frequently used that one in the older woman's pussy. The one she had brought with her was the same size, but smooth, and the tip was more tapered, for easier penetration of tight holes. This was the one she had used when the gym teacher wanted to be fucked in her ass.

When she put the strapon and a bottle of Aquaglide in her overnight bag, Brandy wasn't sure she would go so far as to fuck her harasser with it. After seeing the KY Jelly, however, she had no more doubts. "He intended to fuck my ass," she told herself. "I'm going to give him a taste of his own medicine. Of his own grease too," meaning she would use the KY Jelly that he had intended to use on her.

In order to give Strong the least warning of what he was in for, Brandy stood behind him and out of his view when she fastened the toy around her waist. She made sure the hard rubber spur was resting against her clit, so when the dildo encountered resistance, the spur would massage her there. A heavy application of lubricant on the business part of the strapon completed her preparations, and it was time to ready the asshole she would be fucking.

Strong was kneeling with his legs close together so Brandy nudged them apart with her feet. Not knowing what was going to happen but wanting to avoid being whipped any more, he cooperated. Before doing anything further, Brandy got a pillow off the bed and set it down where she would be kneeling. Besides making her more comfortable, it would elevate her enough that her dildo would be directly in line with its target. She set the quirt behind her and reached in to spread his ass cheeks. Holding him open with the fingers and thumb of one hand, she placed the nozzle of the tube against his asshole and twisted it around until she had made a slight penetration.

"What are you doing back there?" Strong asked. When he felt the oily lubricant gushing into him, he realized what the girl had in mind. "No! No! Not that!" he implored her. "Anything but that!"

"Shut up, Maxie. I thought you liked fucking."

Brandy removed the tube and applied more of the lube around the man's asshole. She didn't want any problems making penetration and, although she wanted to inflict pain and humiliation on him, Brandy didn't want to actually injure Strong. She was confident he would never tell anybody what had happened to him if he could help it, but if he sought medical attention, he might have to. Holding him open with her fingers, Brandy pressed the dildo against the hole she was creating. With a forward thrust, she drove the narrow tip into him, feeling a great wave of pleasure wash over her when the rubber spur was driven against her clit.

"Ow! Ow! Stop! Please stop; you're hurting me." Maxwell Strong was not sharing her enjoyment.

"Shut the fuck up, Maxie. All I'm doing to you is what you were going to do to me. Weren't you?"

Simultaneously with asking the rhetoric question, Brandy made another strong thrust, and an inch of her dildo plowed into Strong's ass. She made happy noises as the spur once again massaged her clit. Strong didn't answer her question and Brandy wouldn't have listened to him even if he had. Mostly he begged her for mercy, but she had none, thinking of how he had used her, and other women, and had planned to use her that night. Placing her hands on his fleshy hips for leverage and inching forward on her knees, she drove the dildo in deeper, reveling in what it was doing to her and to him.

What it was doing to him was suddenly a lot worse. With the hotty's last thrust, the tip of her dildo had brushed against his prostate gland. The thickness of the shaft painfully stretched open his anus and his rectum, but it was a dull pain, and something he could, just barely, tolerate. However, when the tip of the dildo started to make contact with his prostate gland, excruciating pain radiated out from that point, more severe than anything he had ever felt. From her hands being on his hips, it was obvious she was fucking him with some kind of strapon dildo, but he didn't know how long it was or how long she would be abusing him with it. He cursed her as a sadistic bitch and, even as he cursed her, he begged her to stop. Brandy laughed at his entreaties and drove the dildo deeper and deeper into Maxie's ass. She didn't care what he thought of her, and the more he suffered, the more she enjoyed it.

Strong's pain was so intense that his body was writhing in front of her, moving the dildo around and making the spur caress her clit from a series of ever-changing angles. Brandy could feel her pleasure mounting, and knew she would cum again from it, but was enjoying Maxie's agony too much to want to climax too soon. She did want to drive the plastic cock all the way into his ass, however, so Brandy reached one hand in between the base of the toy and her clit. Her thrusts became harder, and the narrow tip of the dildo worked as it was designed to, worming its way farther into Strong's bowels. Brandy smiled with satisfaction after she finally achieved full penetration, and the face of the toy was pressed against the insides of his ass cheeks. Once more she gripped Strong's hips with both hands, ready to start some serious fucking.

Slowly, almost teasingly, Brandy drew the dildo back until just about an inch was still inside his ass. There was nothing slow or teasing about the way she rammed it back into him, though, plowing it in as hard as she could, until the face of the toy was once more flush against his cheeks. Strong screamed in agony as the thick dildo stretched open his asshole and the entire length of his rectum and scraped against his prostate. The pain the plastic cock was inflicting on him was so intense that it almost overwhelmed the pain of the hotty's legs and body slamming against the welts on his ass and legs. Brandy smiled, truly enjoying everything about what she was doing. The hard rubber spur pleasurably massaged her clit and she knew the man in front of her was being repaid with interest for his abuse of her and any number of other women.

His suffering got worse even as her pleasure increased. The KY Jelly liquefied, eliminating any friction and allowing Brandy to fuck her victim harder and faster. As she drove the dildo in and out of him, delighting in his screams and his pleas for mercy, she remembered the gratuitous slaps he had delivered to his ass while he was fucking her. Those would be repaid also, and with interest that was usurious. She reached back and picked up the quirt again.

The next time Brandy drove her dildo into Strong's ass, she whipped him across his left buttock, the new mark crossing some of the older ones. With the next thrust, his right side suffered the same punishment. Strong's cries of agony from the thick toy reaming his ass were magnified by the pain of the new stripes from the quirt.

"You like me to fuck your ass, don't you, Maxie. You love it even. Tell me how much you love it." Each demand was accompanied by a slash of the quirt.

"I like it."

The next blow was the hardest one yet. "Call me Mistress Brandy. Tell me how much you love having me fuck your ass."

"Yes, Mistress Brandy. I love to have you fuck my ass."

"Tell me how much you love it." Since Maxie was doing what she told him, Brandy hadn't whipped him for the last few strokes of her dildo, but she was not holding back at all with her thrusts into his ass, and he was still moaning and whimpering in agony.

"I really love to have you fuck my ass, Mistress Brandy. I really, really love it."

"You want me to keep doing it, don't you? Beg me to keep fucking your ass. Keep telling me how much you love it."

"I want you to keep fucking my ass. I love it. I love it when you fuck my ass. Keep doing it."

"Say please, and tell me what you love."

"Please fuck my ass, Mistress Brandy. I love it when you fuck my ass, Mistress Brandy. Please keep fucking my ass."

The spur on the strapon had been doing its job superbly, and Brandy knew her climax was close. She decided to accept his entreaties, insincere as she knew they were.

"Okay, Maxie, since you like me fucking your ass so much, I'll keep doing it."

Knowing she was about to start cumming, Brandy increased her efforts, pounding the dildo even harder and faster into Maxie's ass. Aware of what kind of man he was, his pitiful noises and his writhing in agony were the finest music to her ears and the most pleasing of dances. After a few more thrusts, she felt her body inundated with the ocean of pleasure that had been building up inside her. The spur against her clit continued doing exactly what it was designed for. Brandy leaned over Strong's back, the dildo totally imbedded in his ass, and grabbed his shoulders. Waves of bliss flooded her body as she rubbed her very sweetest spot against the hard rubber spur, until her back arched as she climaxed.

For a few seconds while she caught her breath, Brandy remained sprawled across Strong's back. When she was ready, she straightened up and slowly backed away, smiling at the sound of her dildo being pulled from his ass. She smiled also at the sight of his milky-white buttocks, crisscrossed by multiple welts from her quirt. She was not into pain, either receiving or giving, but Brandy had truly enjoyed the revenge she had taken on the man who had wanted to abuse her. That part was done, but she still had business to take care of.

After resting for a few minutes, Brandy began preparing to leave. She removed the strapon and set it aside until she would be able to wipe it off. Putting her clothing back on took less than a minute. Unbuckling the dog collar, unlocking the handcuffs and removing them all from Maxie and stowing them in her overnight bag took slightly longer. After that, she was ready to face Strong and tell him her business proposal.

Maxwell Strong was a beaten man, in every sense of the word. That night had been the worst of his entire life. The incredible physical pain that had been inflicted on him would eventually fade, but the humiliation he had suffered would never go away. His knees were bruised and his back was achingly sore from carrying the young woman around. His legs and buttocks were a mass of welts, each one like a red-hot wire burning his skin. He had no idea how he could explain the fiery red marks to his wife, or how he could keep her from seeing them after she returned home. His asshole and rectum were still throbbing with pain, as if a giant log had been driven into him. He could feel warm liquid trickling out; he hoped it wasn't blood but feared it was. The woman who had done this to him was standing in front of him. In her hand she was holding the thing she must have rammed into his ass, except it looked much smaller than it had felt. He wished she would go away and that he would never see her again, but she had other ideas.

"Okay, Maxie, we have to talk. When I come into the office on Monday, you're going to sign off my probation report and tell everybody I'm the best worker you have ever had. And you're going to give me the biggest raise you can. You got that?"

"Uh huh," he muttered, just barely loud enough to be heard.

"I hope there won't be a repeat of tonight, but if I ever hear of you pulling the same kind of bullshit on some other girl as you tried to pull on me, there will be. You got that?"

"Uh huh."

"You pull that shit again, and a whole gang of women will come over here and take turns fucking you with Big Bad John here." As Brandy spoke, she brandished the strapon in his face, the dildo covered with an odorous mix of KY Jelly and his own shit. "You got that, Maxie. You'd better, because I really mean it."

"Uh huh"

Having completed the business portion of the meeting, Brandy just had to clean off the dildo. Reaching out, she swiped it twice across Strong's face, leaving a streak of fecal matter on either cheek. After that, she finished wiping off the toy on one of the sheets from the bed, before wrapping it in the plastic bag she had brought for the purpose. After she was home, Brandy would thoroughly clean and sterilize it.

She walked down the stairs and, after taking the key from the pocket of the bathrobe on the floor, Brandy let herself out the door, locking it after her and keeping the key. She had meant every word of her ultimatum to Maxwell Strong and, if she had to accomplish the last part, she wanted a key for her and her posse to gain entrance. Brandy didn't think that would be necessary, though.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Brandy did, and infinitely more fun than Maxwell Strong had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12