All Comments on 'Revenge Served Cold'

by tonyjosie1

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
ouch ouch ouch....

and what a friend!!! i guess sometimes things happen to people who deserve it eh? good spin on things. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I love when the punishment fits the crime.

Boyd

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Wonderfully Cool and Calculating!

Tonyjosie,

What a great Read! I love tales about the business world. This was one of the best I've read in quite sometime. I think we can all appreciate it when a Jerk gets what he has coming to him.

duddle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No1 story

a great story.im a beleiever of the saying let the punishment fit the crime.an enjoyable humourous story of revenge.keep up the excellent writing

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 18 years ago
And once again ouch

Very nice tale of revenge. Just remind me never to get you mad at me!

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 18 years ago
Ooooowww, ouch!

Delicious read. Wicked justice but justice nonetheless. My thanks for a great story,

--Alvaron

P.S. Had an Ithaca 16 as a young man. You brought back some fond memories.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Very cold

Very good story. Wicked revenge and appropriate at the same time. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why not?

its a fantasy revenge. why not take it as far as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It might have been cold

from a time and emotional standpoint but I bet sonny thought it was hot!

Well done!

Regards, DJ

encountersxxxencountersxxxalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

Another really good piece of writing - Thank you.

encountersxxxencountersxxxalmost 18 years ago
Loved it

That should have been 100 - sorry !

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Strong story of rape and revenge

I’m not into condoning excessive violence but that said, this is a case of a predatory rapist.

It is sad to say there are many cases of men in power who abuse their female employee’s in many ways. I found the hate and unrelenting hopelessness of the victim as strong a case for revenge and stopping an onslaught of other victims as compelling a reason for this story as any I can think of.

Rape is not an act of a healthy person but of people who have a hatred of themselves as sexual men. Help is always needed for a victim of such a horrific crime as rape. It takes away any thought of control of ones life and will encompass all that the victim does in her life till she gets closure of some kind in her mind.

Very well done and it was entertaining.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
From Tonyjosie

Hey readers,

I noticed a couple of dozen people read or reread this story each week. If you haven't already, take a moment to drop a feedback note or vote on the story.

Thanks

TJ1

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Female Castrating Fantasy . . .

This is a classic castration fantasy usually written by women who hate men, possibly due to one or more bad experiences with men. Of course, in "fantasy land" anything is plausible but in reality, there are a lot of holes in this story. Firstly, any prosecutor worth his/her salt would be smart enough to see if the shooting might be premeditated as the victim stated. The dropping of the pants and underwear is a dead give-away; when someone is breaking into your apartment, you shoot the person rather than play games with him. Making the perp drop his pants indicates that he was already cooperating when faced with being shot, so then shooting him is assault with intent to commit murder, not self-defense. This is the same as shooting someone in the back when he is fleeing; there is no immediate threat of great bodily harm if the perp is trying to escape, so in most jurisdictions shooting in the back is quite illegal, thank you. If she really wanted an air-tight story she would have shot him with his clothes on and it would have been much more believable. Secondly, it would be easy for a good defense attorney (easily afforded by the perp, since he had lots of money) to trace phone contacts and make a connection between the two women despite attempts to keep their friendship secret. They would both be in their college yearbook and someone would let slip that they knew each other. So now the action is pre-meditated attempted murder. Guess what the sentence is for that? The story reads well and is fairly well-written but the theme is only slightly varied from the usual sleeping potion in the drink followed by surgical emasculation. I feel sorry for the author (authoress) who has these "fantasies" about punishing men, and I think the legal system is not so inept and "impotent" that people get away with rape again and again as is intimated.

Starscream_UKStarscream_UKover 14 years ago
One small point...

It's a nicely written piece, but at that range, regardless of the type of shot in your shotgun, the effects of the blast will be lethal in that region of the human body. You'd bleed out in under ten minutes and it's almost impossible to repair that type of damage once it's been inflicted.

Then again, it is a fantasy piece so you need some sort of payoff which doesn't leave the character looking like a sociopath.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Oh, hell yes!

He deserved it, every bit. Good entertaining story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Nice Revenge

All rapists should die in prison of aids. That's what I call a great ending.

Oh Yeah

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good one

Finally a decent story.

KayaknhKayaknhalmost 4 years ago
Loved it.

Believable entertaining good read. Thanks.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
He Lost His Piece For Justice****

Good read. Thanks for sharing.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Well done. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous