Revenge - The Aftermath

Story Info
After the revenge, the dicovery continues.
17.6k words
3.46
127.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers

This story is a continuation of the previous four stories. Just as in the first four stories, this story and all of its characters are entirely fictional. Read it at your own risk. Either choose to enjoy it or quit reading it.

*

The next morning when we woke up, my mind was still occupied with wondering just how Barb had got Jody to change into the outfit, go without her underwear, and so fully participate in hurting Tom. As Barb was getting breakfast ready and beginning to clean up the house, I went out to my work area in the back of the garage. I set up my laptop to call my cell phone in 15 minutes before disconnecting it from all of the input leads and power cord. With it still turned on, I put it in my car before returning to the kitchen.

As we were eating breakfast, I told Barb we needed to talk about the events of the last evening. We were just beginning to talk when my cell phone rang. I talked like someone from work was calling me for assistance. This gave me an excuse to leave for a little while on the presumption of making a quick run into the plant. I told Barb we would talk when I got back.

What I was really doing was giving myself some time to see what the camera in the bedroom had picked up the night before. Maybe I could get some explanations. I drove to a local park where I could set up my laptop in privacy while I sat in my car. I quickly advanced to the place where they were coming into the bedroom during Barb's tour of the house for Jody.

As they entered Jody commented on the good size of the room and comfortable furnishings. Then she saw the blue outfit laid out on the bed. Barb saw her focus and told her she had bought her a matching outfit so she could dress for the island theme for the evening. Jody said she would think about it. Barb said it is very comfortable and you know the guys will love it with both of us dressed up for the occasion. Jody said it reminded her of how she used to dress for parties when she was in college before she had met Tom.

Then I came in with fresh drinks for them and left. They continued to sip their rum punches and moved the tour into the bathroom which had been remodeled recently. After a couple of minutes, they came back into the bedroom talking about how the decorations Barb had chosen brought the tile and new fixtures all together. About this time, Barb said she needed to check on the food and suggested Jody could change while she was gone.

Alone in the bedroom, Jody took her sweater and pants off. She picked up the skirt and held it up to look at it for a minute before putting it on. Before putting the top on, she unclipped her bra and began to take it off but stopped. She thought for just a minute and then refastened her bra before putting the top on and buttoning it up. She had finished dressing and was looking around the room when Barb returned.

Barb commented on Jody's change of clothes and how good she looked in the outfit. She was glad it fit as she had guessed at her size. Jody said it was comfortable and thanked her for buying it for her. Then Barb said how in the islands, she like many of the others had gone braless as she was now. Jody asked her if she wanted her to go braless right then. Barb said yes she did.

Jody walked over to where Barb was standing by the bed and set her drink down on the night stand. She told Barb to show her she was braless as she took Barb's drink from her hand and set it down too. Barb looked at her for a moment before beginning to unbutton her top. As soon as the fourth button was open, Jody pushed her top off her shoulders so her arms were held by her sides. Jody cupped Barb's tits in her hands and lifted them. Barb's eyes closed. Jody pulled Barb's top the rest of the way off and pushed her back onto the bed. After removing her own top, Jody leaned down over Barb placing her hands on both sides of Barb's head. She leaned down and kissed and sucked her tits. Then she kissed her way up to Barb's lips.

Jody told Barb if she wanted her bra off, she would have to take it off herself. Barb reached up around her to unclip her bra and pulled it down her arms and away from her body. Jody tossed her bra over by her other clothes and began rubbing her tits into Barb's. Jody asked Barb if she was pantyless too. Barb said yes.

Jody lifted Barb's skirt up above her waist exposing her bushy dark pussy. Jody's hand began to stroke Barb's pussy as she continued to kiss her tits. Jody told Barb to open her legs for her. Barb moved her right leg so her legs were on both sides of the corner of the bed. Jody moved down to where she could spread Barb's pussy lips open. She saw Barb's big fat clit sticking up fully erect. Jody commented on how big it was and she had never seen one so large before just before she kissed it and gave it a lick.

Jody stopped working Barb's pussy long enough to ask Barb, "You're the one aren't you?" Barb asked what she was talking about. Jody said,"You're the one Tom's been fucking aren't you?" Barb told her yes. Jody said she could see why, Barb was just lovely. She just knew he was screwing someone. She had almost caught him three years earlier but now she had him.

Jody kept caressing Barb's tits and licking her pussy from time to time as she continued to talk to Barb. She asked, "This whole evening is some kind of thing to get back at Tom isn't it?" Barb said yes. Jody said good, this was what she had been waiting for. She had promised when they got married to stop dressing wild and running free to be the conservative faithful good wife he needed her to be for him to get ahead. Now, starting that night, things were going to change.

Jody sucked Barb's clit into her mouth and worked it like a small cock as she pulled her nipples. This brought Barb to a very quick orgasm. Jody stood up in front of her and lifter her skirt above her waist. She told Barb to take her panties off. Barb pulled her panties down her legs and bent down to move them aside as Jody stepped out of them. Jody put her left foot up on the bed beside Barb opening her bright red pussy to Barb's view. Jody told her to kiss and lick her cunt. Barb put her hands around on Jody's butt to pull her cunt into her lips. She kissed and licked Jody's cunt for a minute until Jody told her to stop.

Stepping back from Barb, Jody dropped her skirt into place. She told Barb, "This really was like being back in college. Now, they needed to get back to the boys to get this thing going." Barb stood up and they took their drinks with them as they left for the living room.

Now, I understood where Jody had been coming from throughout that whole event. Even though Jody had been acting, I didn't think Tom had been. I thought we really did get to him and that was what I had wanted. It was ok with me she had been acting just as long as she had done it.

I started thinking about how easy it was for Jody to get Barb naked and let her use her tits and pussy and get her to return the favor. Then I remembered the pictures of Barb with Jean and the other woman in the bathroom on the island, her with Jean in their suite, the woman in the lingerie shop, and Claire on the plane. Barb obviously liked women and done this before. Had she been involved with some other woman lately? I needed to know what the hell was going on. I needed to get back to Barb and begin to put this all together.

I closed down my laptop and put it in my trunk before driving back to the house. I found Barb sitting in the kitchen wearing a robe and drinking a cup of tea. She had been waiting for me to return. She handed me a cup of coffee and told me we needed to talk but before we started, she wanted me naked. As I was undressing there in the kitchen, she dropped her robe over the back of the chair she had been sitting in and walked naked into the living room with her tea. In a minute, I was on my way there with my cup of coffee in hand; my aroused cock leading the way.

Barb was sitting in the chair and pointed for me to sit on the near end of the couch so we could face each other while we talked. She said maybe both of being naked would help us to be more open and honest with each other. I said that sounded good to me. I asked her so just how did you get Jody to change into the outfit and go both braless and pantyless last night? Just what had Jean done on the island to get Barb to do that? How did she then use that to get Jody to do it?

Barb told me, well, when Jean and I went into that bathroom, we were standing at the sink. Jean told me what Barry really wanted her to do in there was to remove her bra and panties. Then she pulled her top off and dropped her bra into her bag. As she was standing there, she looked at me and said Barry told her he wanted her to get me to take my bra off too and she bet you would like that as much as Barry would. I just stood there speechless looking at her while she slipped her shorts and panties off dropping her panties into her bag as well. When she stood up, she saw me staring at her and took my hand to place it under her breast to cup it. I was holding her breast and involuntarily began to caress it. She told me to take my top off.

When I didn't move, she grasped the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it up over my head. Then she told me to take my bra off and hand it to her. I just did it. She took it out of my hand and put it into her bag. As she began to caress my breasts and nipples, my eyes closed. Jean told me to take my shorts and panties off and hand them to her too. As she began to pinch and pull my nipples, I hooked my thumbs in my shorts and panties and pushed them down to my knees. They dropped to the floor. She told me to pick them up and hand them to her.

Jean put my panties in her bag and my shorts on the counter with our other clothes. She pulled me to her with one arm and began to kiss me as her other hand going between my tits and pussy. As her hand and fingers were going everywhere, the other woman came out of the far stall. She had a camera and had been taking pictures of us. Do you remember the woman who came to their door that evening with her husband and camera guy? Well, it was her.

She walked up to us, handed the camera to Jean and began to caress my tits with both of her hands. She pushed me back against the sink counter and thrust her hand between my legs. She shoved her fingers into my pussy as she continued to twist and pull my nipples. Then it was Jean taking the pictures.

Jean told me for the rest of our tour that day, I was going to do whatever Barry told me to. She waved the camera at me as sort of a threat. Then, she handed me my t-shirt and shorts. We both got dressed and left the bathroom.

Last night, I showed Jody the outfit I had purchased for her and suggested she change to be part of the island theme. Then, I hollered out to you to bring us more drinks as she was considering changing. I told Jody how when we were on the islands, the women usually went braless and often without panties too. I told her how good it felt to be a bit naughty once in a while. Jody told me she had worn outfits like that in college and it had been fun.

I left her there alone to change while I came out to check on Tom's signal. When I went back she had changed into the outfit; but it was clear she still had her bra on. When I mentioned going braless again, Jody asked me if I was braless. When I said yes, she said show me. As soon as I unbuttoned my top, she pushed it down to capture my arms and began to maul my tits. She pushed me down on the bed, took her top off and pinned me down on the bed. Jody made me take her bra off so she could push her tits into mine. Then she began playing with my cunt.

She played with my pussy and clit stopping to ask me questions. She had guessed Tom had been having sex with me and we were doing all this to get back at him. She had it all figured out and wanted it more than we did. She made me cum; then she made me take her panties off so I could kiss and lick her pussy. I didn't really make her do anything; she did it all on her own. When we came back into the living room, I gave you the signal because she was, like our plan, without bra and panties; it just didn't happen the way we had planned.

Having heard Barb's account of the events, I began to ask her questions. Did Jody force you to do any of that? No, Glenn, she didn't. Did Jean force you to do any of that? No, not really. Were you really afraid of what Jean would do with those pictures and did whatever Barry wanted out of fear? No, I wanted him to do what he was doing. The thought of her doing something with those pictures didn't really occur to me at that time.

I recalled her with Jean, her with Barry on the nude deck, her with Barry and Jean in their suite, me getting her naked in the island shop, her nude on the beach, me getting her to flash the guy in the airport, Claire on the airplane, her ongoing thing with Tom, and now Jody last night. Then I asked her if she had been having some kind of fling with other women as well as Tom. She said no. I recalled her telling me on our cruise she didn't want to do wild things with me like anal sex because I would want to do them all the time. This had been the source of our thousand mile rule. I asked her if that was really the truth.

Barb told me it was sort of true; but it wasn't really the whole truth. She asked me if I remembered her nieces wedding we had attended a little over a year ago. I said yes. She said do you remember meeting my aunt Paula and her daughter, my cousin Lucy? I said yes although it was only vaguely. Barb said you had never met them before in all the years we had been married because I had been staying away from them actually avoiding them. There are things about my past I never told you. It was at that wedding where all of this started for us but all of this started for me way back when I was in high school.

Barb went on to tell me that right then she was jealous. She had been thinking while I was gone and realized her pussy was not the last one my cock had been in, her mouth was not the last one to suck me off and her asshole was not the last one my hard cock had enjoyed. Before she told me about her secret past, she wanted to fix ALL of those things. She said partly because of her fear I might not want to after I heard what she needed to share with me.

Barb came over to where I was sitting on the couch and kneeled between my legs to take my semi-erect cock into her mouth. She took turns between sucking me deep into her mouth and rubbing her big soft tits all over my cock and thighs. Before I reached orgasm, she climbed up to straddle my lap and slip my hard wet cock into her wet cunt. She humped her hairy pussy up and down on my cock and she held her tits up to my mouth for me to suck and bite. Barb shoved her cunt down hard onto my cock and started to wiggle her cunt quickly back and forth rubbing her big fat clit on the shaft of my cock. This brought her to a moaning and screaming orgasm.

As soon as she recovered, she slipped off me and down on the carpeted floor on her hands and knees asking me to fuck her in her ass. I used a handful of the juices from her pussy to lubricate her ass pushing some of it up inside her with two of my fingers. She pushed back onto my fingers telling me how good it felt and to hurry and get my cock in there. I kneeled behind her and pushed the head of my cock into her anus. As soon as it was in, she told me to hurry and push it all in and not to screw around being careful. So, I shoved about half of it in on the first stroke and got it all in on the second.

Barb told me to fuck her hard and to pull her tits while I did it. As I slammed into her butt hole, she reached up under herself to finger her pussy and twist her hard clit. She said, "Yes, yes, yes, this is how I wanted you to fuck me. I have wanted it for so long. You can't imagine how many times I have dreamed of this. Fuck me, fuck me hard, come in my ass and make it yours." Even though I didn't understand all this, I loved it and was more than willing to oblige. I was so exited I quickly came shooting again and again as deeply as I could into her bowels. As I came, so did Barb; gasping and moaning. Then we collapsed on the floor together.

Barb turned over to hold me in her arms. She told me how much she loved me maybe even more than life itself. She had never wanted to do anything to hurt me or our marriage and still didn't. I told her how much I loved her too and couldn't imagine trying to live without her in my life. She told me how much she wanted that to still be true after we were done talking. Then she began to tell me about the part of her past before we ever met. I listened as we lay there nude together holding each other.

*******************************************************************

Here is what she told me.

When I got into high school, my parents decided I was old enough to go by myself to visit my mom's sister, aunt Paula, and her daughter Lucinda. Everyone called her Lucy. Near the end of the summer, my parents put me on the plane and Aunt Paula picked me up at the other end. I would get to spend a couple of weeks with them on their farm before returning home. It was a great opportunity for me to get to know them better and get a glimpse of farm life. I am sure my parents wanted an empty house to enjoy in their own way.

When I stayed with them, I stayed in Lucy's room with her. We shared her large queen bed. Unlike many other girls, we didn't share clothes as Lucy was much smaller than me. So, I made sure to bring everything I would need to knock around the farm. Paula and Lucy had a horse and boarded horses for others on their small farm. During the days, we would do the needed chores, go swimming in the nearby creek, take walks into the nearby woods, ride the horses, and the like. In the evenings, after Paula got home from her job, we would have dinner together and spend the evenings together watching a movie, playing cards, or just talking.

Sharing a room together led to obvious opportunities to see each other in various states of undress. Lucy was not only smaller but her bust was much smaller than mine. I had begun to develop in middle school and by high school I was already in a D-cup bra. Lucy was more like a full B. Having all that time alone together during the days gave us a lot of time to talk privately.

We talked about boys of course; how many have you kissed, do you let them touch you, have they felt your big tits, do you let them do more, and the like. By the end of my junior year, I had kissed a few boys but there was no one special boy and no, I had not let them touch my breasts or anything else. Lucy was way ahead of me there. She had kissed several boys and let them not only caress and fondle her tits but let them kiss and suck them too. Lucy had let one boy get his hand in her pants and finger her pussy bringing her to an orgasm.

I couldn't help but ask. What did it feel like to have them caress her tits and to kiss them? What did it feel like to have an orgasm? She told me how great it felt and how excited it made her. I told her I didn't know if I wanted some guy slobbering all over me. She told me how I didn't know what I was missing and how much I would love it when I finally let it happen.

One afternoon when we were changing into our swimsuits, Lucy came up behind me as I was getting ready to pull my one piece swimsuit up and put her arms around me cupping my big tits in her hands. She pulled me back to her as she rolled my nipples in her fingers and whispered in my ear. She told me how great my tits felt and did it feel good to have my tits fondled. Then she let go of me, pulled her bikini on, and walked out the door leaving me standing there speechless.

Lucy said the last one to the creek had to wash dishes that night and took off running. I pulled my suit up but hesitated to caress my own tits realizing how much more exciting it was to feel someone else doing it. I caught up with her down by the creek. I am sure my face was flushed but neither of us said anything about it.

GlennH
GlennH
124 Followers