Revenge - The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

By then, Lucy had removed her dress showing she wasn't wearing any bra or panties. Aunt Paula pulled me up by my hand and moved my dress off my shoulders, down my body and low enough for me to step out of. The naked Lucy pulled me forward out of my dress and into her arms. She unclasped my bra as she kissed me again. Then both of them were kissing and sucking my tits while Lucy was shoving her fingers up my cunt. As Lucy pulled my hand into her pussy, I saw the flashes of Aunt Paula's digital camera.

Lucy sat up on the sink counter and told me to kneel down so I could eat her cunt and ass. I just did it. She tasted so good. Oh, how I had missed that. There were more pictures. She told me how much they had missed me and wanted to get back together with me. I told them I am married and I can't risk it. Lucy told me I already had and I better meet them in their hotel room the next morning or else.

Aunt Paula pulled me up to kiss me while she shoved her fingers into my wet pussy as Lucy got dressed. Then Aunt Paula shoved two of her wet fingers up my ass with her thumb working over my clit. I started to come again as Lucy was taking more pictures. They told me their room number and they would see me in the morning as they walked out leaving me standing there naked.

Remember how I told you I wasn't feeling well and we needed to leave the reception? Remember how you took me back to our room and took care of me? At that moment, what I would have really loved would have been for you to push me down on the bed and fuck my mouth, cunt, and ass really hard. Remember how the next morning I told you I needed to have breakfast with some of the family? Well, I really went to see them and I was breakfast.

Yes, they stripped me as soon as I closed their door behind me. They fucked me, both of them. They made me pleasure both of them. And, they took lots of pictures of it all. They even put the camera on a night stand to take a video clip of both of them fucking me in the cunt and ass. As the camera recorded it, they made me tell them how much I loved it and had missed them doing all that to me.

When they were done with me and let me get dressed, I turned to them and told them if they cost me my marriage, I would kill them both. Lucy said you and I should come visit them and they would work it all out. Then they told to take my well fucked cunt and ass back to my husband.

I was back in the mess just like in the beginning only now I had so much more to loose. I was hurt and confused and didn't know what to do about it. I wished it would all just go away; but I knew they were not going to let this drop especially with the pictures and all. As I worried for months, you thought we were drifting apart.

Then Tom Anderson came along. I don't know what he saw or how he knew I was vulnerable but he did. He took advantage of it. I liked the way he just took it. I liked being used and the sex which came with it. In a way, he made all the turmoil over my aunt and cousin even worse. I felt guilty as hell every time for the cheating. I knew it would hurt you as I am sure it must have. I am so sorry for that. I am so sorry it breaks my heart. I hope someday you can forgive me. I wanted to end it but didn't know how.

When you suggested the cruise, I could see the hopeful expectations in your eyes. I knew all your hopes and expectations for sex would fall far short of what I really wanted. I needed much more. I needed to bring you into my secret place. I needed you to finally see what and who I really am and need. It was messy and I didn't do it very well. It didn't really work out the way I had hoped. But, finally you were getting glimpses of the real me. At least I was glad for that.

Barry and Jean were really trying to hurt us and I am glad you put a stop to it. I really enjoyed our adventure in the lingerie shop, on the beach, and our last few days on the cruise. You were more forceful and I loved giving you what you wanted. Even then, I wished you had really fucked my ass harder.

Since we have been back from the cruise, I have given myself to you every time and every way you have wanted. I have wished you wanted me more often and been more forceful in taking me. About that not wanting anal sex because I was afraid you would want it too much, the truth was I was really afraid you wouldn't fuck my ass hard the way I needed you to. If you would fuck my ass hard and fast, I would be glad to give it to you anytime and anywhere you wanted it.

I am glad we are done with Tom Anderson. I was so afraid he would cause trouble if there was a confrontation. I did enjoy Jody taking me and making me pleasure her. I loved the way she took me in front of you and you seemed to like watching it. I hope we get together with her again to give her the three fucks she owes you. I loved watching you fuck the mouth which sucked my pussy. I loved watching you fuck the pussy I licked. I enjoyed watching you fuck her ass making her come on your cock. I would enjoy doing all that some more together.

This is where I finally broke in on Barb. I told her my main reason for fucking Jody had been to hurt Tom. I really thought Jody had been acting all along and probably faked her orgasms or at least embellished them just to hurt him too. I went on to tell her I really wasn't much interested in seeing Jody again as I thought she may end up causing us trouble with her own agenda. Barb asked me to think about it and we would talk again later.

I looked into her eyes and asked her if that was all of it or was there something more she hadn't told me. She assured me that was all of it. Finally, for the first time in our life together, she had no more secrets from me. I told her we would find a way to work through all of this. Inside, I was hoping it was the truth.

Barb lifted her leg over my hip and pulled my cock to her wet pussy asking me to fuck her and, if I could, to tell her I still loved her. I shoved my cock into her and rolled her over onto her back. I pinned her arms to the floor and began slamming my cock into her telling her how from now on I was going to fuck her silly every time I wanted to. I rose up on my knees so I could continue to fuck her while I twisted and pulled her nipples.

I told Barb how much I loved her and needed her in my life. I told her how much I loved fucking her. I told her what a hot sexy luscious fuck she was. So, I knew why everyone else liked fucking her too. Then, I told her how hard I was going to fuck her ass and shoot all my come inside her before I made her suck my cock. I did just that and she loved it. I told her she would have to fuck me a thousand times before I would forgive her but I would. She simply asked, "This month?" I do love this woman.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers