Revenge - The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First she put her thumb into my pussy with her fingers stroking my clit. Next, she pulled her thumb out and shoved three fingers into my wet hole. Then, she pulled her wet fingers out of my cunt and rubbed them around on my butt hole. Lucy repeated that sequence a few times always ending by rubbing them around on my asshole. Then, I felt her push her thumb into my ass as her fingers found their way back into my pussy. She was working both of my holes while I was bringing Paula to another orgasm.

After her orgasm, Paula sat up to suck my tits as Lucy pushed into my holes again and again. Aunt Paula looked into my eyes and told me to just let go and let it happen. It was like I had been holding my breath. When I let it all out, an orgasm began to sweep over me. I cried and moaned and collapsed falling forward pinning Aunt Paula to the mat. Lucy kept shoving her digits into my ass and cunt. Just when my orgasm came to an end, another one started carrying me up into a delirium again. Lucy didn't stop until after my fourth orgasm which had me begging her for no more.

The rest of the afternoon we were all nude in the house with both of them touching, licking, sucking, fondling, or biting me anytime they wanted. It was like the year before with Lucy at me all day long only now there were both of them. Both of them made me do all those things to them; but by now they didn't have to push too hard as I was enjoying it. We prepared and ate dinner still nude together with lots of touches, little kisses, and nasty comments.

After dinner, Lucy made us all drinks to take into the living room. As I sipped mine, I realized it had alcohol in it and I wasn't used to drinking. Little sips did taste good though. They sat me on the couch with me in the middle. Both of them were taking turns kissing me while the other kissed and sucked my tits and nipples. Both had pulled one of my legs over theirs so my cunt was wide open. Both of them were working their fingers in my wet slit as they continued to kiss me. Lucy kept handing me my drink to take another sip.

Then it was just Aunt Paula kissing me and fingering my pussy. I didn't notice Lucy had left the room until after she returned and was standing between my legs. She had these straps around her hips with this thing jutting out in front. It looked like a cock with a mushroom head and veiny shaft. She kneeled down in front of me and pulled my hips to the edge of the couch. I felt her rub the end of it up and down my wet slit as Lucy told me they were going to teach me how to fuck.

I watched that thing as she shoved it into me. It slowly disappeared inch by inch. When I looked up I saw her staring into my face as she fucked me. Aunt Paula was asking how it felt as she manipulated my tits. I had had fingers before, theirs and mine, but never anything like this. It felt sooo goooood. Once it was all the way in, she began pulling out and pushing back in again. I was just beginning to feel real good when I saw the flash of the camera. Aunt Paula was taking pictures of Lucy fucking me for the first time.

I felt so good and then it was even better when I felt Aunt Paula's mouth cover my nipple and Lucy's on the other one. After a couple of minutes like that, Aunt Paula gasped my clit in her fingers and pushed it against the shaft of the fake cock sliding in and out of me. I started to come and then I came again and one more time. They finally relented and stopped.

Lucy pulled the cock out of me and pushed it into her mother's mouth telling her to suck her cock. She told me to watch how she sucked it to learn how to do it right. I watched my aunt suck the head into her mouth and run her tongue around it. Lucy was asking her how my virgin cunt juices tasted on her stiff cock. Aunt Paula moaned as she took a few inches of the shaft deeper into her mouth. I watched as Lucy fucked that cock into her mother's mouth telling her to get it all clean so she could fuck her with it next.

Lucy pushed Aunt Paula back on the couch. Her mother immediately moved to the edge and opened her legs wide for her daughter. Lucy dropped to her knees and shoved the cock straight into her mother's pussy. Paula turned to me saying, "See how she fucks me? I just can't stop her. Now, I don't really want to anymore." Then, she pulled my mouth over to her tits for me to suck and bite while Lucy fucked her cunt.

As Lucy continued to fuck her mother, she reached down and got a tube of something. It was a clear gel. She started rubbing it under the cock going into her mother's pussy. I realized she was shoving her fingers into Aunt Paula's ass. Paula started protesting saying they couldn't show me that; that was too much. Lucy pulled the cock out of her cunt and began pushing it up into her mother's ass. She told her mother to tell me how much she liked to be fucked in the ass. Paula told me yes, she did. Her daughter fucked her anywhere she wanted and now she liked it and loved her daughter more for doing it for her.

Lucy began twisting and pulling Aunt Paula's tits telling me to push my tits into her mother's mouth. Soon, the fucking and stimulation brought my aunt to a crushing orgasm. She moaned around my stiff nipple in her mouth. I pulled it back so she could breathe. She pushed her mouth forward to capture it again. Lucy left us there to go wash the cock off.

We all moved to the new big California king bed in Aunt Paula's room where we spent the rest of the evening and all night with them both all over my body and each others'. Each of them took another turn fucking me with the fake cock and making the other suck it clean. We fell asleep with me in the middle between two soft warm sexy women.

The next day, Lucy made us all stay naked all day long. It was strange working together taking care of the horses' stalls with all of us nude except for the necessary boots. They were both constantly at me with hands, mouths, lips, and tongues and having me do these things to them too. They didn't need to force me anymore even so I realized they were in command.

That afternoon, while we were lying out in the sun together on the mats on the grass, Lucy put the strap on again and lay down on her back. She pulled me over her to straddle her and began to push the cock up into my pussy. She told me to lower myself down onto it. After I had it fully inside me, she pulled me to her by my tits sucking and biting them while I bounced up and down fucking myself on that stiff fake cock. It was different than when they had fucked me the night before. It was good just in a different way. Again, I Aunt Paula was taking pictures of Lucy fucking me.

When I didn't reach an orgasm in a few minutes, Lucy showed me how to move my hips forward and back so my big clit would rub itself against the shaft like Paula had done for me the evening before. I discovered if I hunched forward and quickly back again I could get the friction I needed. Quickly, I started coming and yelling as Lucy was yelling in celebration for me too. It was all too much causing me to collapse as I rolled off Lucy onto the mat.

I went inside and took a nap alone on the bed in our room. They woke me up later for dinner by both of them kissing me and gently stroking my body. After dinner, Lucy took us all into the big bedroom. Both of them pulled me down onto the bed and began to love all over me. Then Lucy and I pushed Paula between us and worked her over too. We were all excited and breathing hard. Our nipples were erect and pussies wet.

Lucy strapped on her cock but she also brought out a new toy. It was another cock like thing but longer with no straps. She moved it all around the opening of my pussy and began to shove it inside me. I could feel the ridges of bumps along its shaft as she pumped me with it. Then, she pulled it out and twisted the end of it. It started humming against my open pussy. Oh how good that felt. It caused me to scream almost in pain when she bumped it into my clit. Then, she was pushing it back up inside me. I was lost in the total rapture of it.

I almost didn't feel Aunt Paula's fingers as they were rubbing and pushing cool gel into my ass. I had an orgasm which just crested and dropped and crested again. As I was floating from one orgasm to the next, I felt Lucy pushing the strap on cock into my asshole. I was so lost I couldn't tell one sensation from the other. My eyes were glassed over as I heard myself moaning through yet another orgasm. I did see the flashes as Aunt Paula took more pictures of Lucy fucking now both of my holes. It felt so good, I just didn't care.

Aunt Paula put her pussy over my face and told me to eat her pussy and ass while Lucy fucked me good. I did as I was told until I think I passed out. The next thing I knew, Aunt Paula was between my legs licking my pussy while Lucy was behind her fucking her in the ass with the strap on cock. Aunt Paula was working the vibrating cock in and out of her own pussy eventually bringing herself to several orgasms.

Aunt Paula had taken the time off for my visit so she could be with us the whole time. So, the next couple of days we were all naked all of the time. Now, both of them used me at their whim including fucking both my cunt and ass. The only one to get dressed was Aunt Paula when she went into town to get groceries. They were at me and had me doing them day and night.

I came to realize the strap on cock had a stubby end on the inside which went inside the cunt of the one doing the fucking. The first time I used it was to fuck Aunt Paula first in her cunt; then I lifted her knees enough to get it into her ass. I kissed her and mauled her tits as I fucked both her holes bringing her to several orgasms. My big clit rubbed against the stubby end enough for me to have some orgasms too which made them envious I think.

About half way through my visit, Aunt Paula said we needed to get out of the house suggesting another walk in the woods. We slipped on our baggy shorts and t-shirts and took off for the woods. We walked along the same trails but this time as we walked they would walk along side of me and reach up under the loose leg of my shorts to caress my naked butt. They invited me to touch them too which I was glad to do.

When we got to the fallen log, we stopped for pictures again but Lucy pulled all of our clothes off this time. We each took turns taking pictures of the other two. We walked along nude except for shoes to the mossy clearing. Lucy pulled me down onto the mossy floor in the well lighted open woods and began to kiss me all over having me kiss her at the same time. We ended up with me over her licking her cunt while she lay under me licking and sucking mine. I was aware Aunt Paula was moving closely around us to take more pictures.

After my orgasms, I was taking pictures for them as they lovingly kissed and fondled each other before ending up in the same position. They continued to lick each other's pussies and asses until both had reached a couple of orgasms. We walked naked back to the edge of the woods before dressing for the rest of the walk home.

That evening went like the last few except when we got to the bedroom, Lucy brought out two strap on cocks. The newest one was a little longer and thicker than the first. Lucy put the new one on and Aunt Paula wore the second one. They said they wanted to try something they couldn't do before with just the two of them. Lucy lay on the bed and had me straddle her cock and lower myself onto it as Aunt Paula was pushing gel up into my asshole. I knew what was coming but by then I was looking forward to it.

As I rode Lucy's big thick cock, I felt Aunt Paula bend me forward so she could push hers into my ass. I was so full I couldn't move at first; but both of them began to hump me a little in each of my holes. As we worked out a rhythm, they made bigger and harder thrusts into me. Then Lucy began to maul my tits twisting, pulling, and biting them. I was thrashing all over. I was wild inside; I couldn't get enough. I started having orgasms -- a string of orgasms. I didn't want it to ever end but it did.

Aunt Paula wanted to be next but Lucy wouldn't let her until after she sucked her new big cock all clean of my cunt juices. While she did, I washed the other one getting it ready for my aunt. There was my Aunt Paula riding her daughter's big thick cock while I was fucking her asshole from behind. As Lucy worked her mother's tits over, Paula was fingering her own clit. She was throwing orgasms one after the next yelling, "Yes, yes, yes, Oh God."

The rest of my visit went pretty much the same with them making me have so many orgasms I couldn't possibly count them. They made me bring them to maybe just as many. They both fucked me in both of my holes, sometimes together. They had me fucking them too. We were in such a depraved hole but it didn't seem so strange at the time.

The last day of my visit, it was easy to pack as I had hardly worn any clothes the entire visit. Lucy put the clothes I had worn on my flight there in a paper bag with the bra and panties in my carry on. We ate breakfast naked. When Lucy took my bags out to the van, she had and extra canvas bag.

Only Aunt Paula slipped on a sun dress for the drive to the airport. Lucy took me naked out to the van. We stayed in the back as Aunt Paula drove. Lucy started in on me with her mouth and hands having me do the same for her. She was all over me getting me excited even though I was afraid someone would see us. Then she put on her strap on cock out of the bag and had me straddle her. I was bouncing up and down on that cock while she sucked my tits.

As we drove through town, she made me kneel before her sucking her cock all the while telling me what a good cock sucker I had become. Then she pushed me down on the floor of the van and began savagely fucking my cunt while she tortured my tits. Aunt Paula parked on the outskirts of the short term parking area and moved to the back of the van.

She pulled off her sun dress and put on the bigger strap on cock from the canvas bag. After she lay on the floor of the van next to me, she pulled me over her and down onto her stiff cock. She had me lean forward to kiss her lips and suck her tits while she fucked my cunt. With me bent forward, Lucy had easy access to shove her stiff cock up my butt. There we were in a public parking area all of us naked with both of them fucking me in both holes and I loved it. They were both telling me this was just one last fuck so I would never forget them or all the sexy fun we had together. They told me how much they loved me, enjoyed fucking me, and looked forward to my next visit so we could do it all over again.

After my umpteenth orgasm, they stopped. As Aunt Paula was pulling her sundress over her head, Lucy made me suck her cock which had just been in my ass. This really shocked me. I don't know why but I did it. Then she made her mother suck it too.

We all got dressed but Lucy only gave me my blouse and pants with no underwear. She told me they were in my carry on and I could put them on in the bathroom on the plane before I landed back home. We made the journey into the airport where I checked in.

As we were parting at the loading gate, Aunt Paula pulled me to her and gave me a big open mouthed kiss. As her tongue moved in my mouth, I was thinking we were sharing some of the poop from my ass in both our mouths. The scary part of that is it excited me. Then Lucy gave me another open mouthed kiss with her hands roaming over my back and my ass then coming up between us to squeeze my braless tits. I waved back as I walked down the tunnel to the airplane.

On the airplane, the guy sitting next to me commented on "what a send off that was". I realized how far from normal we had gotten. The rest of the world, the real world, would think we were so sick and depraved. After the plane took off, I took my carry on back to the bathroom and finished getting dressed. Wearing all of my clothes again made me realize how I needed to get myself back in control. I just couldn't live like that -- be like that.

Soon, I was in college. I managed to buy a vibrator of my own. It was ok maybe even good but it was nothing like having someone do it to me. I missed it; I missed them. I missed them using me again and again. Over time, I did get it more and more under control. But, I could never forget it. It came every now and again to haunt me in my dreams.

At the end of that school year, I was offered a research grant which required me to stay on campus. I had the excuse I needed to stay away and not visit. They were sorry but said they understood. The year after that, I met you, Glenn.

Glenn, you were so sweet and obviously loved me so much from the very beginning. I just couldn't tell you anything about all that. You were so strong and firm; I have always loved that about you. But, you were so straight and square, I came to believe I could never tell you what I was inside; what I wanted to be inside.

I couldn't wait for you to finally caress my breast for the first time. My whole body was screaming go ahead, undress me, maul my tits, and take them. But you almost apologized for going too far. I loved you enough to wait for you but I wanted more from you. We very slowly progressed to touching, undressing, kissing, fondling, mutual masturbation, and finally oh finally fucking. You were so gentle and caring; I could see the love in your eyes. But, what I wanted was for you to slam yourself into me and make me satisfy your every whim.

Glenn, you have always loved me, provided for me, supported me, protected me, and wanted me. I have loved you ever since we met and have come to love you as much maybe even more than life itself. I loved you even enough to shove all that sex business before down into a secret place all locked up. By the time you eventually tried to have anal sex with me, you were so gentle and cautious I couldn't stand it. I made you stop by saying it hurt. What I wanted was for you to slam yourself into me telling me to take it anyway. Then, you stopped trying. You were way too easy on me.

All those years, I had it under control until that wedding. I had managed to stay away from Aunt Paula and Cousin Lucy for all those years. But, there they were at that wedding. I had said a polite hello while mixing with the family but nothing more. I thought I was going to get past it again until I needed to use the bathroom.

There was a line at the women's bathroom in the reception area of the church. I really needed to go; so I went down the hallway to the handicapped bathroom. I didn't know they had followed me until after I went in and they pushed in behind me as I tried to close the door. I asked them to leave as I really needed to pee. Lucy said to go ahead, they had seen me pee before.

As I stood there trying not to pee myself, Lucy came over to me and kissed my lips. She pushed her tongue at my lips and when I wouldn't let it in, she began caressing my tits. You know how my tits are tied straight to my pussy. Well, after a few moments, I opened my lips as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. I just let her kiss me and fondle my tits.

When she was satisfied, she said first things first. Let's get you going pee before you ruin that lovely dress. Lucy pulled my dress up and shoved my panties down my legs as she pushed me toward the toilet. As I let my stream go, she picked up the hem of my dress and told me to open my legs so they could watch me pee. I just lifted my feet out of my panties and did it.

When I finished, Lucy told Aunt Paula to kneel down before me and lick my cunt clean. As she was licking me, she sucked my clit into her mouth and made me have an orgasm. I was shocked; how could I have let this happen again? And, so easily? I wasn't any better than I had been before. Aunt Paula stood up and reached behind me unzipping my dress.