Reverse the Roles

Story Info
The fantasy of a Dominatrix at heart.
2.1k words
4.39
31k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a shy person. I never thought I was embarrassed about anything, but sometimes I find myself becoming embarrassed of my own body, my sexual ability(or lack thereof), or even just being myself. I never thought I would like being in control. But my dreams tell me differently.

"I can't wait 'til we finish unpacking all these damn boxes," you said.

"Me neither."

We had just moved into our first house, complete with the huge basement we always dreamed of. We were definitely ready to furnish it with all the toys we had bought over the years. One of these toys was a black g-string style strap-on with a purple silicone dildo. It matched the gag we bought so many years ago. We had always thought we'd use it during a threesome, but I was very curious about using it in different ways...

We had moved just a few items into the basement when suddenly I looked over at you as you were bending over to place a box on the floor. Chills ran down my spine and instantly I was turned on. I have always loved that ass of yours. I walked towards you and smacked you as hard as I could, making you jump and scream. That only turned me on more, so I did it again and again until you turned around.

"Why do you keep doing that when I tell you to stop?"

"Because I want to," I replied. I grabbed you by the throat and asked you sweetly, "Darling, would you like to play a game?" You raised an eyebrow and shrugged which I took to mean yes, so I ordered you to sit in the recliner we just moved off the truck. With that eyebrow still raised, you began to smirk. You knew what I was doing and you liked it. I was finally taking control.

I got the leopard print eye mask out of our bag of goodies and put it over your eyes so you couldn't tell what I was doing. I got dressed quickly. Black latex bra and matching stripper heels that strapped around my ankles. I didn't bother with the panties. I put on some black lipstick and pulled my hair in a tight bun. I set aside the whip, the handcuffs, the duct tape, a small white dildo, and that strap-on with the purple dildo. I moved the full length mirror over towards you from across the room. This would be fun.

It was taking so long you began to ask questions. "Baby, what are you doing?" "What kind of game is this?" "Can I take this off now?" So I walked over to your chair, put my lips up to your ear and whispered, "You must keep it on until I say so. Is that clear?" "Yes," you said. "Yes, what?" You smiled and said, "Yes ma'am." "Good. Now wipe that smile off your face and shut up."

When I was finished preparing for my little game, I took off your blindfold and you gasped. "Wow, you're sexy."

"You think so? I think so too. Now stand up." You stood. I pulled your shirt over your head, unbuckled your belt, pulled off your jeans and your boxers and saw something that put a smirk on my face. "I knew you liked this you fucking bitch. Turn around." You turned your back towards me. I pulled your arms behind your back, cuffed them together, and ordered you to sit down again. When you didn't sit down right away, I took the whip off the table and lightly smacked your ass. "Hurry the fuck up." You sat down and looked up at me as if to ask, what next?

I wanted you to watch me put the strap-on onto my body. I noticed that the thought of even putting it on was making me wetter by the second. I took it off the table and started to attach it to myself. Your eyes got very large and your mouth dropped open. You couldn't take your eyes off of it. Once it was on, I walked very slowly towards you and crouched down so my face was level with your cock. I kissed it, leaving the black imprint of my lips on your hard-on. At that moment, your eyes were so big I thought they would leave their sockets. "What? You want me to suck your dick?" You nodded. "Sorry, bitch. That's your job today."

I stood up in front of you, pussy throbbing, anticipation rising. I began to stroke the silicone dildo, my cock for the night, and said, "Tell me you want to suck my cock, darling."

"I want to suck your cock."

"Louder."

"I want to suck your cock!"

I smiled and said, "If you wanted to that bad you could've just asked me. Now open your mouth, pretty boy." As you put your mouth on my cock, I never could have imagined the pleasure I would receive from it. Even though it was not literally attached to my body, just the thought and the image of you being the one in submission made me orgasm. I moaned and watched in complete euphoria as you moved your head back and forth on my cock in rhythm with my hips.

"Look in the mirror, baby," I told you, "Don't you love what you see?"

You looked in the mirror and began to groan yourself sending me into one of the most violent orgasms of my life. Although I let you know I was the one in control here, I didn't want to hurt you. Having pretty bad gag reflexes myself, I didn't want to shove the dildo too far down your throat but I moved faster and harder as I felt myself climax. I moaned louder and finally let out a scream as I came all over my legs. I moved the strap-on out of the way and ordered you to lick up every drop of my cum. What you do with your tongue has always amazed me. Even after the most violent of orgasms, you could send in a whole other round just by touching my clit with your tongue.

After you licked me clean I let you stand up and told you to walk towards the table across the room. We could still see our reflections in the mirror and just looking at it gave me goosebumps. I instructed you to bend over the table. You were a little apprehensive, maybe even a little scared, but you followed my orders and bent over. I secured your legs to the legs of the table with the duct tape and made sure you were comfortable. You turned your head towards the mirror so you could see what I was doing. I put on some shiny, black latex gloves with a snap and turned to you. I took some lube out of our bag and covered my gloves in it. I noticed the sight of it got you excited. With a smile I asked you if you were ready for me and you nodded, although your face looked unsure. "Don't worry, love, I promise I'll start slow."

I bent over and lightly flicked your balls with my tongue. I started to lick them a little faster and then took one into my mouth. As I lightly sucked on it, I slid my pinky finger into your opening slowly and you moaned. I only moved it inside you for a few seconds, and as I took both balls into my mouth, I removed my little finger and inserted my index. I moved very slowly to get you comfortable with the idea and you loosened, then tightened, then loosened around my finger as I moved it in and out. I stood straight and with my other hand removed the handcuffs. "I want to watch you jack yourself off while I finger you." "Yes, ma'am."

After several minutes, and when I thought you were ready, I removed my finger and inserted the small white dildo I had laid on the table. It was much thicker and longer than my fingers are, so when it entered your opening you shuddered. I leaned over you and whispered, "Come on, baby. Be a good bitch. I know you love this, so moan for me." When you moaned, you loosened up, just like I knew you would. It gave me more opportunity to move deeper inside you and ever so slightly faster. Hearing you moan made me hot all over again. My thighs were damp with my juices and I began to move just a little faster, just a little deeper, just a little harder. "Does it feel good, baby? Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"Fuck me, please."

I had chosen this purple dildo to go with the strap-on because it was almost the exact same size as your dick. Same length, but just a tiny bit thinner than you. I couldn't wait to fuck you in the ass with it. The mere thought of it sends chills down my spine as I type.

I began to play with your ass, stroking it with my pretty purple cock. "Beg me, darling," I instructed.

"Please, ma'am. I want you to fuck my ass, please!"

Without taking the smaller dildo out, I put lube all over my cock, stroking it to get it completely soaked. I then removed the small white dildo and poured some lube onto your opening. I rubbed it in with two, then three fingers, moving my fingertips inside of you as I did. You moaned and asked, "Will you please keep doing that? I love it." I put the lube down, pulled your head back by your hair and declared, "I'll do whatever the fuck I want with you. Shut your fucking mouth, whore." And with that I picked up the duct tape, wrapped it around your face to cover your mouth and said, "Now, let's continue, shall we?"

I did continue moving my fingertips inside of you; I just enjoyed teasing you. You moved your hand up and down the shaft of your cock and moaned in delight. I loved seeing you in such ecstasy, but after a while, I wanted to fuck you so bad I couldn't take it anymore. I moved the head of my cock slowly into your ass and you sighed in pleasure. I moved in and out ever so slowly to get you used to the size of my cock. I started to go deeper as you loosened and you let out a loud moan. I smacked your ass repeatedly and said with sweat dripping off my face, "You fucking whore. Moan for me again." And as you moaned louder and louder I became wetter and wetter. It made me want to move faster but I knew you weren't ready for that yet. So I only picked up a little speed and instead concentrated on moving deeper.

Your ass was soaked with lube by then and it started to drip onto your balls, trickling slowly to your dick. You were still jacking yourself off as I had told you to, so when the lube moved towards your hand you began to move it faster and faster. I took the whip off the table and smacked your ass with it, leaving a large red mark.

"Don't you dare make yourself come. I'll tell you when you can come, you little bitch. Understood?"

All you could do was nod and you slowed your strokes down. My cock was completely engulfed in your ass. Just watching it disappear and reappear was making my pussy throb. I wanted to fuck you so bad. I removed the duct tape from your mouth. I wanted to hear you scream.

"Are you ready baby? I'm going to move pretty quick."

"Yes, please fuck me."

I started to move my cock in and out of your ass, faster and faster, your strokes now synchronized with my thrusts. You moaned, you screamed, and I was right there with you, moaning loudly as we both neared climax. "You gonna come for me, my little whore?" "Yes!" you screamed, and I began to move as fast as I could. Sweat was dripping all over my body and as I watched you come all over the floor, I came too.

I removed the duct tape from your ankles, took the strap-on off of my body, and turned you around to face me. I kissed you furiously and said, "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you, too."

We embraced for what seemed like an hour and headed upstairs to take a shower.

THE END