Dominatrix Bruna

Story Info
Bruna explores her dominant side with an extra 7" of fun.
3.2k words
4.62
22.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fay32
Fay32
110 Followers

Bruna signed for the package and thanked the delivery driver as he handed it over to her. She knew what was inside and the thought of it filled her with such an overwhelming feeling of erotic anticipation that she couldn't help but smile as she thought about what its arrival would mean for her sex life.

After closing the door, she went to the bedroom and sat on her bed where she opened the parcel to reveal her new toy. She eagerly tore away the cardboard and plastic packaging until she could finally get her hands on it. She simply held it at first, admiring its proud shape and size, before inspecting it closer and running her hands up and down the thick shaft of her brand new 7" strap-on dildo.

Bruna had always had dominant tendencies in the bedroom. She knew she liked to be in control and that her men doing as they were told provided her with an intense pleasure that she could never find from being submissive. She had always liked to tease her lovers, toy with them until they melted like putty in her hands. This, though, was the next level.

She had been thinking about using a strap-on on a man for a while, but none of her existing lovers had been keen on the idea. She had watched plenty of videos of dominant women, just like her, pegging men with an aggression that greatly appealed to her and she knew she needed to find a man to make her own.

And so, Bruna searched online and met Chris in a chatroom that allowed people to discuss their fetishes and darkest desires. They had got on well and eventually exchanged pictures before having voice calls during which they would talk about their fantasies.

Chris was in his mid-30s, bisexual and had had plenty of experience with both men and women but had never been pegged by a hot woman. Bruna was attracted to his honesty and his openness as well as his desires matching almost identically with hers. They had agreed that they would meet for real but only once Bruna had acquired the necessary tool to dominate her new lover.

Bruna continued to play with the dildo, rolling it around in her hands, stroking it gently and pressing her lips up against the shiny black plastic. She had opted for a very lifelike model, with the bellend and veins incorporated into the shape and texture of the toy.

She laid it down on the bed, happy with her purchase and excited to try it on and put it to use for the first time. She reached for her phone and sent a quick message to Chris that simply said, 'it's here'. That would be enough for him to know to come round as soon as he could; that was what they had agreed.

Within a few minutes, Chris had replied with, 'be there in half an hour', and Bruna set about making arrangements for his arrival. She knew what she was going to wear; the strap-on was something of a pièce de résistance to her outfit.

She undressed and opened her wardrobe. At the back, hidden behind her 'normal' clothes was the item she was looking for - a black latex corset that left her breasts exposed while simultaneously highlighting her curves.

Bruna carefully put the corset on, enjoying the feeling of the fabric wrapping around her tiny body. She looked at herself in the mirror, and cupped her small, pert breasts that rested atop the hem of the corset. She was pleased with how she looked, how the corset hugged her tight frame and pushed her little boobs up just a fraction.

Rummaging through the lower section of her wardrobe, Bruna took out her black knee-high latex boots and sat on the bed as she pulled them over her feet and legs. There was a significant heel on them that propelled her from her usual height of 5'0" to a dizzying 5'4".

Bruna stood up and paced around her room, getting used to the feeling of being a few inches taller. She again looked at herself in the mirror, turning to the side and noting how her corset did a fine job of emphasising her round, Brazilian ass.

She tied her long, dark hair back into a tight ponytail and applied a layer of dark red lipstick across her lips. Bruna was never all that keen on wearing makeup, but she felt the flash of rouge across her pretty face made her appear more dangerous and sexy than her naturally cute and smiley demeanour.

The only thing that remained was the strap-on. Bruna sat on the bed and reached for hew new weapon. She loosened the straps, so the loops were big enough to slide over her boots and up her legs. Standing up, she felt the toy slide into place around her hips and noticed the thick shaft quivering as it protruded from her crotch while she tightened the straps.

Once again, she took in her new appearance in the mirror and thought to herself that she looked fiercely beautiful. She wrapped one of her hands around her false appendage and slowly stroked it, feeling the power it represented flow through her fingers. It was an emboldening, empowering sensation and one that made her pussy tingle from behind the strap-on. She was ready to make Chris her bitch.

Bruna realised how much she had begun to slip into a trance-like state when she was startled into action by the buzzer letting her know that someone was outside. She composed herself and went over to the intercom, pressing the button as she asked 'hello?' as innocently as she could.

'Oh hi, Bruna? It's Chris,' came the reply.

'Come on up,' said Bruna as she pressed the other button that opened the door to the building.

They had agreed that she would greet Chris already dressed in this outfit, yet Bruna suddenly felt a pang of self-consciousness as she saw herself in the mirror again and thought about the reality of what was about to happen - meeting a stranger with her breasts exposed and a hard plastic penis protruding from her crotch.

It suddenly all felt faintly bizarre, and she giggled a little to herself when she thought of it in that way. There was no turning back now though, and she relaxed, knowing this was what she wanted, however surreal it might have felt in those final, tense moments before their encounter began.

There was a light, but firm tap on the door and Bruna went to let Chris into her apartment. She peered through the peep hole and could see his shaven head framing the friendly features that were familiar to her from the pictures he had sent. She opened the door slowly, careful to keep herself behind it and out of view of any passers-by on the corridor outside.

As Chris entered the apartment, Bruna shut the door and she found herself face-to-face at last with the man she was about to dominate. She smiled nervously as she felt Chris' eyes move up and down her petite frame, lingering first over her naked breasts before focusing on her proud love stick that was pointing towards him.

'It's nice to finally meet you,' she said softly, offering to shake Chris' hand as she looked up at him. At just over 6'3 tall, Chris towered over Bruna, even in her heels. His face broke out in a warm, kindly smile as he accepted her hand and held it gently.

'It's nice to meet you too,' he replied, and Bruna was sure she could sense a note of nervous excitement in his voice. At that moment, she was not entirely sure exactly how she should proceed: should she give this guy a tour of the flat and make him a cup of tea? Or was she supposed to be 'in character' immediately and behave like a dominatrix from the moment her new lover crossed the threshold?

Bruna was therefore somewhat relieved when Chris helped to make her decision for her by asking,

'Is it ok if I have a quick shower before we start?'

'Oh, yeah. S-sure,' she replied. 'Come this way, you can use the en-suite.'

Bruna led him through her bedroom and into the adjoining bathroom. She gestured to the pile of towels in the corner of the room.

'Towels are there, shower gel and stuff in the shower. Help yourself to whatever want.'

'Sure, thanks,' said Chris, as Bruna left him to it. She went back into her room and heard the noise of the shower turning on. She tried to sit on her bed while she waited but found she had too much energy to sit still. She started pacing around the room, checking herself again in the mirror and every so often stroking the strap-on that continued to bob gently in front of her as she walked.

The noise of the waterflow was cut off and Bruna could hear Chris drying himself from behind the closed door. After a minute or two, the door opened and Bruna was presented with the image of Chris, fully naked and already semi-erect standing in the doorway to her bedroom.

She took a moment to take in his torso - toned and powerful - before letting her gaze fall to his penis - thick, meaty and shaved - and then all the way down to his legs - strong and athletic. He's gorgeous, she thought, and he's mine.

'Where do you want me, Mistress?' asked Chris. They had agreed that he would address her in such terms, but it nonetheless took Bruna a little off-guard for a split second. Realising what was happening, she embraced her new role and said, as authoritatively as she could,

'Come here and kiss me.'

Chris obediently stepped towards her and the pair embraced. Bruna felt her breasts press against Chris' chest as his ever-hardening cock pushed gently against her waist. She looked up at him and met his lips with hers. As their tongues interlocked and Bruna ran her hands all over Chris' naked body, she could feel Chris become fully erect, his dick mingling eagerly with her strap-on. She was ready for her next order.

'Sit on the bed and worship my tits,' she said firmly after breaking the kiss. Again, Chris did as he was told and sat on Bruna's bed. He reached up with both hands, taking one of her small breasts in each and massaged them gently, twiddling her nipples every so often.

'Mmmmm, that's right, there's a good boy,' Bruna moaned quietly as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Chris' big hands rubbing her boobs.

'Now suck them,' she ordered, lightly slapping the top of his shoulder as though to remind him who was boss. Chris leant forward to take each tit in his hungry mouth, one after the other. Bruna could feel his tongue flicking quickly over her nipples, his lips lovingly engulfing her pert areolas.

The feeling of being worshipped by an obedient slave was starting to arouse Bruna. She could feel her pussy begin to moisten behind her strap-on and simply allowed Chris to continue for several minutes, knowing he wouldn't stop until she gave the order.

Bruna looked down and saw that Chris' cock was now rock hard, pointing up towards her invitingly. It was a thrill for her to see how much this was turning on her new lover and she could sense that they were both ready to take things to the next level.

'Get on your hands and knees,' she said curtly.

'Yes, Mistress,' replied Chris, somewhat pathetically as he stopped devouring Bruna's tits and turned around to crawl up the bed, exposing his ass to his dominatrix.

Bruna followed him onto the bed and roughly grabbed an ass cheek with each hand. She started to rub and pinch Chris' firm fleshy buttocks before slapping each of them with enough force to leave red hand marks on his skin.

'You like that, you little bitch? Yeah? You like being my putinha?' she asked provocatively, beginning to revel in her controlling role.

'Yes, Mistress,' came the pained response.

Bruna held his cheeks apart as she leaned in and let a bead of saliva drop from her mouth onto Chris' tight asshole. She delicately rubbed it into his crack, feeling the skin dampen as her fingers moved across his hole.

Leaning in further, Bruna placed her tongue on Chris' expectant orifice and began to lick, slowly at first, but with a gradual increase in intensity as she felt his hole begin to relax around her busy tongue.

Meanwhile, her left hand moved from Chris' ass cheek and gripped his hard cock tightly. Bruna milked it slowly as she licked, the muffled groans from the other end of the bed the only noise to be heard besides the squelch of her tongue and her lips against his tasty pucker.

Still tugging at Chris' cock, Bruna licked down towards his balls, taking each one in her mouth before lapping back up and down to really get his most intimate area as wet as possible. She paused briefly to reach for a bottle of lube on the bedside table and applied liberal amounts over the area she had been licking.

'Well, aren't you a lucky boy having your ass and balls licked like this, huh?' she said disdainfully as she rubbed the lube over his crack. 'I hope you're fucking grateful.'

'Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress... ohhh FUCK,' said Chris as Bruna eased two fingers into his asshole and started to finger fuck him. She could feel his ass tightening and loosening around her as she entered him, quickening her motion with every prod while her other hand continued to massage his thick cock.

All of a sudden, Bruna pulled her fingers out from Chris' ass and watched as his gaping hole slowly closed now that she had vacated it. It was time to use her new toy.

Bruna sat up so she could align the strap-on with Chris' asshole. She gripped the shaft of the fake cock and poked the end between his cheeks, poised and ready to fuck.

'You ready for this then, putinha? You ready to be owned by me?' she asked, almost surprising herself by how dominant she sounded.

'Yes Mistress,' came the breathless reply and Bruna slowly eased her hips forward, entering her thick strap-on into Chris' tight, moist hole.

She could feel his body accepting her as the black object disappeared into him. She could hear him moaning as she slowly thrust in and out while grabbing his hips. She could see him gripping the sheets as he was overcome by his gorgeous Mistress.

Bruna quickened her motion, getting used to the unusual action and feeling the lube allow a smoother passage with each thrust. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror by the bed and smiled as she saw herself - so petite and delicate - making mincemeat out of this tall, athletic man with her sex weapon.

It was an image and a thought that turned her on immensely and she fucked Chris even quicker. His moans were getting louder, but he never said the safe word, so Bruna continued to mercilessly pound him and felt the urge to emphasise her dominance as she fucked him.

'WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?' she yelled with a long hard thrust of her hips.

'You, Mistress,' Chris could barely respond.

'DAMN FUCKING RIGHT YOU DO!' Bruna gave Chris several more quick, hard thrusts before pulling out as she caught her breath.

'Turn around, putinha. Lay on your back,' she said as Chris, now a broken shell of the man who had walked through the door, rolled over onto his back, exposing his hard cock.

Bruna reached out and grabbed Chris' dick before leaning down and shoving it into her mouth. She aggressively started sucking it, tasting her own saliva and the lube that previously had trickled over it. She slid another finger into Chris' asshole, noticing how little resistance was offered now that she had loosened him up with her strap-on.

After a few minutes of fast, ferocious sucking and finger fucking, Bruna pulled her head away and paused to catch her breath. She cupped Chris' balls with one hand and played with the single bead of saliva that still joined her mouth and his throbbing penis. She could tell he was close to cumming and was poised to finish the job.

'Ready for round two, putinha?' she asked as she edged her strap-on back towards her victim's asshole, her hand wrapped tightly around his cock again.

'Yes, Mistress,' was the reply, but Bruna had not even waited to hear it, easing her wet member back between Chris' cheeks and managing to synchronise her thrusts with the jerking motion she made with her hand around his dick.

'You're going to cum for me now, putinha, ok? You're going to fire a load of cum from this fat dick and there's going to be so much that you cover my tits, even from here, ok?'

'Yes... M-mistress,' Chris was practically gasping for air, scarcely able to articulate his reply.

'And then you're going to lick it all off like the pathetic little slut you are, aren't you?'

'Yes, Mistress,' Chris whispered.

'Can't HEAR you,' Bruna yelled, thrusting harder.

'YES, MISTRESS! YES! YES! YES!' screamed Chris as his cock erupted in Bruna's hand. Rope after rope of hot cum sprayed into the air as Bruna aimed his exploding cannon towards herself.

She felt the splashes of cum against her tits, a few drops even deflected up onto her chin. She watched as the trails of spunk trickled between her cute 32Bs and against the hem of her corset.

'Well? What are you waiting for? Lick it up, putinha,' she said brusquely as Chris, somewhat dazed after his earth-shattering orgasm, clambered onto his knees and edged towards his Mistress.

Bruna grabbed Chris' head and pressed it against her bare chest, forcing him to lick up every inch of his own load. She felt his tongue once again marauding around her shapely breasts and flicking over her pink nipples as he hungrily devoured what Bruna had made him produce.

She looked down at him as he obediently covered her breasts with his tongue and smiled. It gave her a strange sense of erotic pride to have used this big, strong guy in such an unforgiving way. She stroked Chris' head gently and kissed him softly as he lapped up the last few drops of cum.

'There, there, putinha,' she said softly, 'you have been a good boy, haven't you?'

'Yes, Mistress,' he breathed, 'you're incredible.'

Bruna's smile widened.

'I know,' she replied matter-of-factly, kissing his head again.

Bruna glanced at the mirror again as Chris rested his head against her chest. She noticed his cock was now limp between his legs, exhausted from the experience, while her strap-on stuck out, remorselessly hard and ready for more action.

She knew then that Chris would be the first of many to fall victim to her new toy. She was already thinking of all the fun she was going to have with this powerful addition to her sex life. The thought filled Bruna will a sense of hungry anticipation of the adventures that awaited her.

She couldn't wait to get started.

Fay32
Fay32
110 Followers