Rhiana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I am, Mistress, I am.” Rhiana gasped as Mistress’s fingers played inside her. She gasped as Mistress sucked hard on her clit again then let go.

“Would you like me to make you come?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress, yes please…” Rhiana panted. She braced herself as Mistress sucked on her clit again, darting her tongue quickly over Rhiana’s clit. “Oh…” Rhiana could hear herself voicing her approval through her panting, knowing that she would shudder into orgasm at any minute. “Oh…” She breathed again as she felt her pussy begin to contract; her hips bucked into the air with every stroke from Mistress’s tongue, driving her ever closer to orgasm. Rhiana’s gasps became louder, harder and faster all the time; her pussy was tightening hard against Mistress’s fingers as she rocked under her owner’s pleasuring tongue. Rhiana felt her breath stop and choke as her pussy prepared to contract now for one last time. She gripped hard on the bedposts as she felt her orgasm prepare to burst.

Just as Rhiana gave one last gasp Mistress withdrew her fingers and tongue from Rhiana’s body. Rhiana gripped hard on the bedposts and clenched her pussy waiting for orgasm but the feeling subsided almost instantly leaving her with a dull, empty burning inside. She reached down instinctively to comfort her aching clit but the cuffs arrested her, reminding her of her enslavement.

“Wake up slave, time for play is over.” Mistress barked, whipping the blindfold from Rhiana’s eyes. Light flooded in to her wide eyes, hurting them as she looked up forlornly at Mistress.

“Please… Mistress, I want to…” She fought for the words as they tried to escape her mouth but Mistress placed a musky hand over her lips and gripped them shut.

“This little body is mine, not yours. You are my slave, you will not want, you will not need, and you certainly will not beg.” Rhiana shut her eyes in a vain attempt to stem the flood of tears; they forced through and began to run down her face as Mistress turned away from her to open the rigid case on the floor. “This is a little something to stop you from breaking the rules again, Slave.” Mistress said, pulling from the case a pair of small briefs and what looked like a sports bra.

Rhiana stared at the garments as her heart began to sink. She recognised the material – it was known as Flexilon, and was often used by hospitals to cover wounds or splint broken bones. She had had a Flexilon bandage when she broke her wrist aged eleven; when it was fitted it was just a soft fabric tube, but it went rigid when the nurse had typed on a special tool, locking her wrist in place. It was a memory fabric – able to flex but always return to its original shape, but only from one direction. On her wrist bandage she had been able to scratch her skin through the material and receive massages from a physiotherapist, however it was totally immovable from the inside, to prevent her bones from re-breaking before they had properly healed.

Rhiana was aware of other uses for Flexilon – infant eczema or burns sufferers were often fitted into Flexilon garments made inside out. Made into a glove, for example, it would flex and stretch to the movement of the hand within but would not transmit any pressure or heat through from the outside – making it impossible for the wearer to scratch at or damage the healing skin.

Staring fixedly at the panties as Mistress strode to unlock her feet, Rhiana could see that these garments would be rigid from the outside. Once worn, she would be able to walk and run as if wearing normal pants, but she would not be able to feel any pressure she exerted onto the material. Worse still, she could see a Flexilon band around the waist and leg elastic – once moulded to her shape she would not be able to remove the pants without access to the house computer.

Rhiana bit her lip as Mistress unfastened her ankles and began to slide the pants up her legs. Her clit throbbed like it had been slapped, it stood proud and firm, begging for attention above her glistening lips. A deep ache resonated inside her making her grind her hips, rubbing her ass into the bed.

Words wheeled around in Rhiana’s head as Mistress slowly pulled the panties up her legs: why, why, why was Mistress doing this to her? What had she done in her life to deserve this punishment? She felt herself sinking into deep despair as Mistress pulled the panties around her waist and pressed a button on the control tool; with a barely noticeable ‘snap’ the fabric became taught, then rigid from the outside.

Before Rhiana had opened her eyes and blinked long enough to clear her tears Mistress had fastened the bra top to her as well; from her clearing eyes she could see her nipples straining at the dull brown fabric. “My, my, what a sight they are.” Mistress was saying, staring admiringly at Rhiana’s nipples. “You are such a sight to behold, Slave, you really are. Just look at your nipples, will you? So proud, reaching out for me. I will make sure they stay like that through all your waking hours.”

Rhiana began to slip back into her spinning world of despair as Mistress ran her hand down Rhiana’s smooth belly. Rhiana felt the gentle touch as it passed over her navel, onto the skin that became more and more sensitive as Mistress let her fingertips drift ever lower. As they reached a light downy tuft her fingers were arrested by the unforgiving fabric, sent up and over it between Rhiana’s moist thighs.

Craning her neck to look down, Rhiana felt nothing but a dull pressure through the waist and leg bands of her panties as Mistress rubbed slowly then vigorously over where her clit should be. Rhiana shivered and began to cry again as Mistress unclipped the cuffs still holding her wrists to the headboard. Mistress stood up to address her. “Now get up, dress, and work.”

***

Rhiana lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling. The day in her new fabric prison had been hell; all day long she had not forgotten the burning desire to touch herself. At times she had almost forgotten she was wearing a chastity shield and had told herself only to wait until bedtime, then she had remembered her situation with a sudden heart-sinking emptiness.

Her toilet had catered for by a convenient slit that opened up in the fabric, however in order to activate the slit Rhiana needed to touch her wrist cuffs against two metal contacts on either side of the toilet. This seemed to trigger a control module somewhere in the building that signalled the pants to open for her toilet, then she would be cleaned by the automated latrine. As soon as Rhiana took her hands away from the contacts the pants would close again with a snap.

But now Rhiana lay still, her breathing ragged, her hands shaking, and her throat tight as if she would choke or cry. Questions still buzzed around her mind and she wondered if this feeling would ever subside. The longer the reminded herself of the rigid cage around her sex, the hornier she became, until at two o’clock in the morning she slipped into a light, fitful sleep.

The following days were much the same as the first. Mistress gave her some menial tasks, which she immediately set about, wishing to please Mistress as much as possible in hope of some sexual reward.

The routine became the same every evening. Before bed Rhiana would be sent to the bathroom and her cuffs clipped to little ringlets on the shower wall. Mistress would then remove her garments and wash her from head to toe with a soft, soapy sponge, paying extra attention to the area between her legs that left Rhiana whimpering and twitching at every stroke. She resisted the urge to beg Mistress to play with her; she became certain that that was what Mistress would most like to hear, and would only tease her more if Rhiana voiced her ever-growing desire.

After showering Mistress rubbed her boisterously with a rough towel, drying her more thoroughly than was really necessary, then locked her back into her fabric prison. Then she was sent to her bedroom with a “Well done, Slave.” and a gentle kiss on the forehead.

That she certainly had not expected, and the more she thought about it the more chilled she felt by it. Why would Mistress want to kiss her slave? It did not make sense. There were so many questions that Rhiana did not have an answer to, but she would have accepted eternal ignorance for the right to play with herself, even for a short time every day; a right she had taken for granted all her life.

On the fourth day of Rhiana’s imprisonment, however, things began to change again. Mistress seemed to be distant throughout the day, always locked in her study in front of the computer console, or (more oddly) out of the house altogether. Since Rhiana had been in the house Mistress had barely left, her groceries and household supplies delivered to her door every few days while she worked from home in the study. But on this day Mistress was in and out more times than Rhiana could count, and each time on her return Mistress had ran straight to her study and locked the door, leaving Rhiana with little work to do beyond general household cleaning.

After some time Rhiana had completely run out of tasks after checking and double-checking everything, so she returned to her room and sat on the bed, feeling bored. It was in quiet times like this that her predicament became most severe, and even now as she sat on the bed she could feel the damp moisture between her legs, seeping around the leg-bands of her panties and onto her thighs. She sat on her bed for what felt like hours (and was in fact about thirty minutes) before her sexual curiosity got the better of her, and she began to collect the moisture on her fingertips and lick them. Eventually her arousal grew so great that she instinctively began to grind her ass into the bed.

After a while she realised what she was doing, and that it was having no affect except to make her hornier, so she decided to go clean the kitchen for the third time in a vein attempt to forget the burning between her legs.

At bedtime Mistress cleansed Rhiana in the same tormenting way, except Mistress didn’t seem to have her heart in it as she had previously. She seemed distant – upset, perhaps. Definitely she was not her usual boisterous self about drying her slave, and that night Rhiana was re-dressed in her fabric prison without the soft skin on her arms, legs and back burning red from their vigorous rub-down.

Mistress opened the door to Rhiana’s bedroom and bent forwards to give Rhiana her ritual kiss on the forehead. This time, though, the kiss went on longer than a short brush of the lips. Mistress kept her lips against Rhiana’s head for some time as the slave stood still, unsure of what would happen next. She tensed slightly when she felt the cool, soft drip of a tear brush past her head; she waited a while longer and then another dropped onto her. Without any further warning Mistress took Rhiana into a tight embrace and hugged her closely, burying her face into Rhiana’s milky soft neck and sobbing into her quietly.

Rhiana stood stock still for a moment longer, embarrassed and uncertain what to do. After a time she raised her arms around Mistress’s shoulders and caressed them gently, instinctively rocking Mistress as she would an upset child.

“Oh, Slave.” Mistress sobbed through her tears, still nuzzling Rhiana’s neck and coating her skin with salty water. “Oh, Slave.” Mistress repeated, mumbling sorrowful words so quiet that Rhiana did not know what was said, or even whether they were intended for her.

Mistress withdrew from her embrace a moment later and wiped her face with the back of her hand. She reached out and closed the door to Rhiana’s room before taking her by the hand and leading the slave into her own luxurious bedchamber with it’s dark purple shades and gothic bed, an elegant and fearsome contraption with a metal frame and barbed spikes atop the head- and foot-rails. “Slave, you will sleep with Mistress tonight. Your embrace comforts me so.” She led Rhiana onto the bed and pulled back the thick warm duvet. “Lie here, Slave. I will change.”

Rhiana climbed into the bed and lay down under the purple duvet, still embarrassed and confused, her sexual frustration almost forgotten for a few moments. Mistress moved to the large dressing table and began to remove her clothes, everything right down to her underwear, so that for the first time Rhiana had a look at her Mistress’s long, smooth legs, her firm buttocks, her tight stomach and rounded breasts. She secretly wondered how many men had fallen for that body – for a moment she was envious of Mistress for being more beautiful, for she considered her own petite physique to be somewhat smaller and more girlish than most would like. Then she remembered with a sinking heart that for the foreseeable future she would not even be introduced to any men – let alone allowed to have any kind of relationship other than that of a slave.

Secretly in her mind she speculated whether Mistress would ever bring a man to the house, and if she did would he be allowed to treat her as his slave? Would he ask her to perform any sexual acts? The thought partially aroused her, although in the back of her mind she considered that to be a form of rape – not something she had ever fantasised about, something that turned her off more with fear than it turned her on.

Mistress retired to the bathroom for a moment and Rhiana was left alone with her thoughts, sinking in the luxury of the huge bed. Rhiana lay contemplating the night ahead with Mistress while the sounds of subtle cleansing emanated from the bathroom.

A moment later Mistress returned, fully naked, shut the bedroom door and climbed into bed next to Rhiana. As if by magic (although in fact by a pre-programmed signal from Mistress) the lights were extinguished, and for a moment Rhiana lay alone, her only senses the sounds and movements through the mattress of Mistress getting comfortable.

Just as the bouncing of the mattress became still Rhiana felt the touch of her Mistress. Gently the woman slid closer to her under the duvet until she was next to her, their skin touching gently. Mistress’s hands then delicately wrapped around Rhiana until they were once again in a tight embrace, and quietly Mistress resumed her sobbing.

Rhiana lay comforting her Mistress for what seemed like an eternity, too afraid to stop the delicate rubbing of her shoulders or back or neck, the caressing and stroking of her long hair, lest Mistress become upset and punish her. Eventually, however, Mistress’s sobs were replaced with a shallow breathing, which in turn became quiet snores, as Mistress fell asleep. A moment later Rhiana was asleep too, still wrapped in the delicate and strangely comforting embrace of her Mistress.

Several hours later, Rhiana awoke feeling warm. She found that she and Mistress had changed position through the night, and now Mistress lay almost on top of her. She moved her arms delicately over Mistress’s firm back, trying to sense exactly how Mistress was lying under the duvet; she mentally disentangled their limbs to discover where she lay under her Mistress. Rhiana became aware that a warm patch against her thigh was Mistress’s pubic area touching her gently, and it was… After a while Rhiana realised that there was more than just warmth – there was the feeling of moisture, too.

Rhiana’s heart began to race when she realised that she was in bed with another woman. Never before had she thought such a thing would happen – even those few days previously when Mistress had teased her. Her insides tightened at the memory – she should have classed it as rape, yet still Mistress had turned her on so much – brought her to the brink of orgasm in so short a time she could not even contemplate it – yet still she was so ashamed to admit it. And then, still in her mind was the memory that she had not had an orgasm since the night before that terrifying morning.

It had been more than four days since Rhiana had come – she wondered whether she had ever gone longer than that, apart from when she was first taken into the slavery, which was a time when she simply had not had the will to feel sexually aroused. As far as she could remember – and it was getting hard to remember now, since her mind had become so confused over the last few days – she could only remember lasting for five days before. That had only been because she was on a camping trip with some friends, and although she had had the urge (oh, she definitely had had the urge, she remembered!) she had not had the nerve to play with herself in the tent, or in the latrines. And of course at the end of the holiday Rhiana knew she would return home to her nice comfortable bedroom, with her favourite soft pillows piled behind her back and the soft duvet pulled over her legs. With the lights extinguished the strong light of Gray would give way to the dull midnight light and her juices would begin to flow with the rhythm of her playful touch.

But now, here in this fabric prison, underneath her obviously hurting but nonetheless stern Mistress, Rhiana felt that she had no control, no idea even, over when she would be allowed to come again. She wondered if Mistress would ever remove the garments, even for a few minutes, and leave Rhiana alone with herself. Or would Mistress prefer to play with her herself? Rhiana hoped not. Not that Mistress was not good at it, not in any way, but there was more than just the orgasm that she was missing – like a drug addiction she missed the habit, the rhythmic stroking, the self-teasing, the fantasising. When Mistress had teased her she had no control over her body, she could not play out any fantasy – Mistress had built her up then let her drop, and would always have the power to do so. In the only sexual encounter Rhiana had ever had with another person, she had realised that there was nothing in the world like being played with by someone else, and also nothing in the world like playing with oneself.

Rhiana’s mind was brought back to the present as Mistress stirred. For a moment she thought Mistress would awake, but she merely moved a little before settling back into the same position, nuzzling Rhiana’s neck slightly. A moment later Mistress moved again – the same slight stretching, before again she settled; but this time she was not entirely still.

Rhiana could feel the rhythmic rocking coming from Mistress’s hips. She could feel the warmth of her pubic area on her thigh, moving very slightly up and down; she even thought she could feel an increase in the slight moisture on her leg. Mistress nuzzled her again in her sleep, her breath deepening as her lips parted slightly, letting out gentle sighs. The pressure on Rhiana’s thigh increased very slightly as Mistress continued to nuzzle her; this time Rhiana definitely felt a patch of moisture being trailed where Mistress rubbed her sex in her sleep.

The rhythmic rubbing continued for what felt like hours; Rhiana burned deeply with embarrassment as Mistress dreamt of something sexual, her body acting out her mind’s fantasy as she slept. Rhiana wondered what Mistress was dreaming about, and if she was deep enough into her fantasy dream to reach orgasm. Rhiana remembered waking up once after what was probably one of the most powerful orgasms of her life – all experienced while she slept. She wondered whether Mistress would come over her, or whether (like Rhiana had done so many times in the past) wake up feeling horny and frustrated, unable to sleep again until she had satisfied herself.

Deeply Rhiana hoped that Mistress’s dream would fade away, or take her all the way to ecstasy. She thought that Mistress might feel uncomfortable if she awoke needing to play with herself with Rhiana still in the bed. The thought of upsetting Mistress only made her think that her stay in her fabric prison would be a longer one, even if it were not her fault. Rhiana lay perfectly still, hoping that Mistress would not wake; then suddenly the rocking stopped, the pressure on her thigh was eased (leaving a warm, moist feeling) and Mistress raised her head into the darkness before lying back into Rhiana and nuzzling her in a firmer, more deliberate manner.