Rick Summer, Ace Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping each other about the waist, the two sex-droids gradually pulled each other onto the massive pseudo cocks, writhing their asses with pleasure, as their tight pussies clung to the rubberized cocks, as they eased their way inside. Finally, both girls were completely transfixed on twenty-five centimeters of Latex love-toy, much to Summer's amazement, and obvious delight.

"Oh yeah! This feels sooh good!" Janine gasped, throwing back her head, while the fingers of one hand squeezed and pulled at Summer's erect nipples, causing her companion to writhe with delight.

"Unngh! It feels... aaagh, really nice!" Summer gasped, her hands slipping between their bellies and flicking her lover's engorged clitoris, producing another loud gasp of pleasure from Janine.

The two 'droids began a slow dance of love, their hips undulating and gyrating, as they ground their bodies up against each other.

-oOo-

Down in the lounge, Miles was sprawled out in front of the Vid-screen, watching the antics of the two near-identical sex-droids, up in the bedroom, the hidden surveillance camera's giving him assorted views of their sexual calisthenics. He chuckled, as he sipped his eighty-year old Napoleon brandy, wondering whether he should order Summer to dye her hair black, to more easily distinguish the two? Things were going exactly to plan, and Janine was obeying his orders to the letter.

-oOo-

Both girls were on the bed now, lying in the classic sixty-nine position, with Janine on top. Her long blonde hair, hung down over her hot, hungry eyes, as she lowered her head between Summer's raised thighs, at the same time lowering her crotch down to meet the upraised face of her eager bedmate.

"God, you're sooooh sexy!" crooned Janine, the nipples of her hanging breasts, stiff with arousal, as her nostrils breathed in the intoxicating smell of another female on heat.

"Mmmmm!" her companion agreed, her stiff tongue lancing up into Janine's moist, glittering pussy.

"Aaaaah!"

"Aaaaaah!"

Both girls uttered almost identical gasps of delight, as their tongues laved over their partner's clitoris, and soon they were both cumming, copiously, their hips bucking and writhing with pleasure, while their whore moans filled the bedroom!

-oOo-

Miles grunted, and a jet of milky semen spurted from the end of the rigid shaft, clasped between his podgy fingers.

Chapter 11: A Close Shave

As the two girls lay side by side, basking in the afterglow of sex, Summer began to return to her senses. "What have I done?" she groaned, silently, filled with shame and self-loathing. "Why did I behave like a lesbian whore? Why didn't I just rebuff her advances, or run out of the room?" She already knew the answer, of course. Her conditioned responses had taken over, completely overriding any sense of propriety.

Suddenly, Janine sat up. "Come on, into the bathroom with you!" she exclaimed, cheerfully.

Summer blinked, and starred at her lovely companion. "Sorry, what?" she mumbled, blushing, as she realized they were both still nude, apart from their sheer stockings.

"The Master has commanded me to shave off all your pubic hair, so that he can more easily tell us apart, in future!"

Summer gasped. "No, not my lovely pussy hair!" she pleaded, pulling a face.

Janine grinned. "I'm afraid so! Come on, the shaving stuff is in the bathroom cabinet!"

-oOo-

Summer stared at her smooth, hairless crotch, in the full length bathroom mirror, and tentatively ran her fingertips over the bulge of her mons. "It... it looks so, so damned exposed and vulnerable!" she exclaimed, gazing, with envy, at the riotous growth of blonde curls still nestling between the tops of her companion's long legs.

"You'll soon get used to it, honey," Janine chuckled, "but it may be sore for a few hours? You'll need to shave it regularly from now on though, or the itching from the stubble, will drive you insane! Here, let me rub some of this soothing hand-cream into it!"

"Oh, nooo!" Summer gasped, edging away. "I'm not having you touching my sex!"

Janine grinned. "If you hadn't noticed, honey, I've been pawing your pussy for the last fifteen minutes, and you never jumped my bones once?" she protested.

"So you have?" Summer frowned. "Then why didn't I dissolve into a mass of sexual frustration, at your first touch?"

"Perhaps the automatic response isn't triggered, if the touching is completely innocent in nature, with no sexual undertones?" Janine suggested, with a shrug of her elegant shoulders.

"Maybe, but just in case, I still think I should apply that cream!" muttered Summer, with a smile.

"Okay, it's your cunt!" Janine agreed, grinning, as she handed over the tube.

-oOo-

As Summer stood in front of the mirror, gently daubing the cool, milky lotion onto her tender pubes, the hidden Vid-camera, behind the one-way glass, continued to whir, almost silently, as did the three other strategically placed cameras in the bathroom, capturing every minute detail for Miles Canterbury's vicarious pleasure.

"When you're finished, we'll take a look at what you've got in your lingerie drawer," Janine said, with a grin, re-entering the bathroom. She was now dressed in a short black cocktail dress, and skyscraper heels. "I think maybe crotchless panties are in order here, if you want to avoid irritating your newly shaved bits! Unless you'd prefer to dispense with panties altogether, that is?"

"Ha, ha, very funny!" Summer muttered, replacing the jar of cold cream in the cabinet, and following her out into the bedroom. She was amazed at how quickly she was loosing her inhibitions, in the presence of her sexy twin!

Janine pulled open the large drawer in the dressing table. "As you can see, you have a varied selection of lacy bras and panties, together with basques, bustiers and garter belts!"

"Couldn't you find anything briefer, or more see-through?" Summer enquired, dryly, picking up a bra that was little more than a few interconnected soft-leather straps that supported, but hid nothing.

The sarcasm was lost on her twin. "Of course, you are at liberty to purchase as many other items of sexy underwear as you like, provided the Master has OK'ed them first!" Janine added, brightly.

"Hmm?" Summer selected a fairly conservative bra and panties set, and slipped into them, surprised by her total lack of embarrassment, at getting dressed in front of a stranger. "Well, it's not as if she's really a stranger," she argued. "I do know her intimately!" She had to suppress a slightly hysterical giggle, at the thought.

"Some stockings I think?" Janine suggested. "These are particularly pretty!" She handed Summer some lacy, peach-colored hose.

"Hmm, they are rather nice, aren't they?" Summer readily agreed, once she had rolled the sheer stockings onto her long legs. They felt delicious. "Do I have to wear them with one of these things?" She held up a lacy, white garter belt.

"Only if you want to! They should remain up, whatever!"

Summer giggled. "I've never worn a garter belt before! It might be fun? Will you help me on with it please, Janine?"

"Sure, honey!" Janine readily agreed, with a glitter in her eyes, taking the belt from her grasp, and clipping it about her double's slim waist.

"No funny business, mind you?" Summer warned, catching sight of the look on her companion's face, as Janine bent her head forward, to fasten the garter straps to the tops of her stockings, and her long blonde hair brushed the tops of Summer's thighs.

Janine gave her a hurt look. "As if I would!" she pouted. "You attach the garters like so!"

"Uh huh!"

When she had finished, Summer examined herself in the dressing table mirror. She had to admit, the stockings and suspenders did look very sexy! "Well, I can't roam about the house like this!" she exclaimed. "Where are the rest of my clothes?"

"I don't think the Master would complain!" Janine retorted, then caught the expression on Summer's face. "Only kidding! They're in the walk-in wardrobe!"

Inside the closet, Summer discovered a dozen or more dresses, and some skirts and blouses, plus some leather shorts and two pairs of slacks. There was also a large selection of shoes, and several pairs of boots, all with high-heels. In the drawers, she found a couple of waistcoats, several pairs of gloves, ankle socks and some lacy handkerchiefs. She clapped her hands in excitement.

She selected a simple, gold-colored shift and slipped into it. It was sleeveless, with bows at the top of the shoulder straps, and reached down to about mid-thigh. She zipped it up, and pulled on some matching dress gloves, that were fingerless, and extended almost up to her armpits. After slipping on some white strappy sandals, with ten-centimeter high heels, she exited the wardrobe, and did an excited twirl, in front of the mirror.

"Hmm, sexy, but at least I don't look like a common hooker!" she muttered, catching sight of Janine watching her, in the mirror..

"Well, certainly not common!" Janine agreed, with a broad grin, seeing a momentary flash of annoyance appear on Summer's lovely face.

Chapter 12: The Customer Is Always Right!

As the two girls descended the spiral staircase, hand in hand, Miles looked up from the quiet conversation he was having, with a smartly dressed businessman of about thirty, clean shaven and wearing a pair of thick horn-rimmed glasses. "Ah ladies, I'm so pleased you finally made it!" he exclaimed, waving them both over.

The girls swayed over to the two men, as the guest stared, in open mouthed amazement.

"Janine and Summer are twins!" Miles explained, with a broad grin, noting that Janine had added the false mole to her upper lip, as he had ordered her to.

"The resemblance is quite uncanny!" gasped his guest. Apart from a slight difference in height and their clothes, both girls appeared almost identical.

"It is, isn't it? Girls, I'd like to introduce you to Francis Hangwell," Miles murmured, as they both turned their lovely blue eyes on his guest.

Janine examining him with avaricious interest! "Nice to meet you, Francis, I'm Janine!" she murmured, in a low sultry voice, taking his proffered hand, and making immediate eye contact. "Oh, by the way, this is my twin sister, Summer!" she added, in a slightly off-handed manner.

Summer had noted the body language of her sister 'droid, with a certain amount of disgust. "She's almost throwing herself at the man, and him a complete stranger!" she thought. She smiled, timidly. "Hello!" she said, in a quiet voice, reluctantly taking his outstretched hand, and avoiding looking into his eyes.

"The pleasure is all mine, ladies" Hangwell replied, grinning at both delectable creatures, hardly believing his luck.

"Mr. Hangwell is here to negotiate the purchase of one of our limited edition SD-series androids, girls!" Miles explained.

"How exciting!" Janine exclaimed, taking his arm in hers, and heading for the refreshments table. "You must tell me all about it, Francis, darling?"

He looked over at Miles, his face mirroring his acute embarrassment.

"It's all right Francis! The girls are both familiar with our Sex Droid series of androids!" Miles called after him, with a broad smile on his face.

Meanwhile, Summer's thoughts were all of a tizzy. She realized she would be expected to play up to this... this creature, but she was damned if she was going to enjoy it, whatever Miles coerced her into doing? Still, for the time being, she would have to grit her teeth and accept his orders without complaint, until she could figure a way out of there! She was determined that her new personality would not be allowed to totally obliterate her old one. She unconsciously clenched and unclenched her small fists, by her sides.

Janine picked up a glass of champagne from a tray on the table, and raised it to her perfectly made-up lips, and took a small sip. "The bubbles always tickle my nose," she murmured, giving Francis a sultry smile, "and make me feel sooh sexy!"

"Bitch!" Summer muttered, under her breath, feeling a momentary unaccustomed flash of jealousy.

"Oh, ah, yes!" he replied, unable to look Janine directly in the eye. She... they... were the two most beautiful girls he'd ever seen!

"As I understand it, these, um, female robots..." she began.

"Androids!" Miles corrected, Janine.

"Oh yes! These, uh, female androids, are designed as personal sex slaves, willing to do just about anything their owner desires?" she finished, raising a well-plucked eyebrow, questioningly, and giving him an amused smile, at the same time.

Francis swallowed hard, and nodded. "Um, I, ah, I believe that that is more or less the case!" he mumbled, blushing under her intense scrutiny.

"I bet that any one of these female 'droids would be willing to suck you off, anytime, anywhere you wanted her to, wouldn't she, Francis?" Janine murmured, looking at him from beneath half-lowered eyelashes.

"S-So I, ah, understand!" he stuttered, shocked and surprised by her plain speaking.

"I bet you would love ME to suck your cock for you, wouldn't you, Francis?" she murmured, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Uh? Well, I..."

She grinned. "You naughty man! Well, I'm afraid I'm not going to, but my twin sister here, would love to oblige, wouldn't you Summer, honey?"

"What?" Summer was startled out of her reverie.

"I said you would love to give Francis here, a blow job, wouldn't you, darling?"

"Yes, you wouldn't want to offend such an important guest, now would you, Summer?" Miles added, stony-faced, but with a dangerous glitter in his small, coal-black eyes.

"I-I... Of course not, Mr. Canterbury!" she replied, with a slight break in her voice. "Shit!" she muttered, under her breath. She was caught between a rock and a hard place, and knew she had no real choice but to meekly obey.

Summer walked over to the tall stranger, and sank down onto her haunches in front of him, before reaching out for the zip of his fly.

The sound of his zip opening, seemed almost deafening to her ears, and after a moments hesitation, she slipped her hand inside his pants, and pulled down the front of his briefs. He was already hard, and she had a momentary difficulty, freeing his penis from its material confines, before it sprang free into her small hand.

As she stared at the blue-veined shaft, with its throbbing, purple head, in both fascination and loathing, she sensed Janine crouching down behind her, before slipping off Summer's shoulder straps, and sliding her fingertips down inside her bra cups. As the fingers simultaneously touched her nipples, a huge tremor ran through Summer's body, that must've measured close to ten on the Richter scale, before exploding inside her pussy.

"Oh yes, yessss!" she gasped, her hand pistoning up and down his hot shaft, as her scarlet-painted lips ovalled and slipped over his knob. "Mmmmm, aaahhh. Mmmhhh!!"

Francis gasped with pleasure, as she bent back her head, shuffling her body, until her mouth and throat was both aligned with his throbbing shaft. Summer's body was moving instinctively now, spurred on by an unquenchable desire to give him the best blowjob he'd ever had, and an overwhelming need to taste his cum! With a single sweet action, she went down on him, deep-throating his cock, in one, gloriously smooth movement.

"Oh, my!" gasped the businessman, feeling her tight throat contracting and relaxing about his throbbing erection, as her head began to bob up and down. "Oh, yesss!" He clutched at her tangled mass of golden hair, jerking his hips forward to meet her, every time she went down on him.

"This is heaven!" he cried out, as he felt his climax rapidly approaching. "Oh my, I-I think I'm going to cum... Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" His hips bucked as he shot his hot seed deep into the girl's internal receptacle, and her wonderful mouth continued to suck him, until he was totally spent.

As he was orgasming, Janine was busy unclipping Summer's bra, and unzipping the back of her dress.

With a final grunt of pleasure, Francis withdrew his softening shaft, and the girl licked a trace of his cum from her full, red lips, and rose back to her feet, her face expressionless.

"No-one has ever been able to take it all, before!" he gasped, in wide-eyed wonderment. "That was fantastic! Thank you, Summer!"

Janine slipped the straps of the dress and bra from Summer's unresisting arms, then pushed the dress from her hips, so that it slipped down about her ankles.

Francis ogled her perfect body, now clad in just her stockings, suspenders, long gloves, heels, and a tiny pair of sheer panties that hid nothing of her female charms. He was surprised to see that the girl's pubes were clean-shaven. She was unbelievably sexy.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Sir?" Summer murmured, through lipstick smeared lips, trying not to show her self-disgust, as she regained control of her emotions.

Miles interrupted, before Francis could reply. "Francis, I want you to meet SD-0451, my boy!" he announced, with a rye chuckle, walking over and slapping him on the back.

Francis blinked, as the words sank in. "Y-You mean she's..." he gasped, in wide-eyed wonderment.

"Exactly my boy, and the other young lady is SD-0009. Perhaps now you can see why our SD models are worth every cent of that ten-million credits?"

"Can I have her?" Hangwell asked, his hot eyes turning back to the near naked, blonde android.

Miles chuckled. "Afraid not, old chap! You see, every one of our SD models is tailored to her new owner's exact specification. Her programming is modified, so that she is in total harmony with her Master's every desire and wish! Your own 'droid will be even better than Summer or Janine here! She will exist only to please you!"

The young businessman's eyes glittered with lust. "She will do whatever I ask of her, without question?" he queried, licking his suddenly dry lips.

Miles nodded. "Unless you would like us to program a little initial reluctance into her responses," he replied. "Some of our customer's find that trait quite charming. Of course, such reluctance is soon replaced by unbridled enthusiasm, isn't that so, Summer?"

Summer blinked. "Y-Yes, Master!" she replied, nodding, eagerly.

"Come, we will take coffee in the library, while we discuss the terms of payment! Janine, coffee for two please! Summer, you will accompany us to the library. Do not bother with your discarded clothing. You look much nicer as you are!"

"Yes, Master!" both girls responded, in almost perfect unison.

-oOo-

Francis Hangwell signed the purchase agreement, with a flourish, and then looked up at the girl, who stood, eyes downcast, beside his chair. "And now, I think, I should be allowed a full test ride, of this delicious demonstration model?" he demanded, with a smirk on his face.

"Feel free!" his host replied, magnanimously, slipping the contract into a manila folder. "Summer, please treat our guest as if he were your master! His every wish is your command!"

She nodded. "Yes, Master!" she answered, meekly, although a small part of her mind was seething with indignation.

"On your hands and knees, girl!" Francis ordered, experimentally, his cock already growing and hardening.

"Yes, Master!" She gracefully dropped to her knees on the carpet, and then stretched out, like a cat, before raising her shapely ass high up in the air, and bracing her outstretched arms, in anticipation of his imminent thrusting. She shuddered, and closed her eyes, as she heard him unzip his pants, and the rustle of material, as he pushed them down over his buttocks.

He stepped forward, with his pants and briefs down about his ankles, and yanked down her panties, before pulling apart her shapely buttocks with his fingertips. He paused, viewing her small, brown, perfectly shaped cherry for the first time.

1...56789...13