Rick Summer, Ace Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please, not there!" she gasped, as she suddenly realized what he was about to do.

"Quiet girl, and brace yourself!" he snapped, a momentary annoyance noticeable in his gruff voice.

"Yes, Master!" she whispered, shuddering with lust, as she felt the end of his cock nuzzling against the entrance to her anus.

He jerked his hips forward, meeting considerable resistance. He pushed harder. "Open up, you bitch!" he growled, his frustration evident.

"I-I'm sorry, Master, but I've never taken it in the ass before!" Summer gasped, pushing her hips back, in an attempt to increase the pressure on the tight ring of muscle. The pain was more than compensated for, by an overwhelming desire to be fucked by this man.

"Aaaaugh!" She jerked her hips, and tried to scuttle forward, as the head of his penis forced its way past her tight sphincter, but he pulled her hips back towards his groin, with a throaty chuckle.

"Oh no you don't!" he panted, jerking his hips forward and forcing another three centimeters into her tightly contracting back passage. "God, but you're a tight bitch!" he panted, ignoring her gasps of pain, as he drew back slightly, then pounded into her again. "I do believe I am the first to pick your delicious little cherry?"

"Aaaaah!"

"Uh!"

"Aaaaah!"

"Uh!"

Finally, all twenty centimeters of his massive cock, was firmly embedded into her ass. "God the bitch is sooh tight!" he groaned to himself, as he gradually started to ease his shaft in an out of her ass. He blinked with surprise, as he felt his cock bathed with her secretions, and his action became smoother and more pleasurable. "Hey, some things are better than the original!" he exclaimed, with a low chuckle.

Summer was really beginning to enjoy the experience, her eyes closed, and little moans coming from the back of her throat. The pain had been excruciating, as he had forced his way into her tight, contracting back passage, but now he was starting to glide smoothly back and forth, as her muscles contracted and relaxed about his shaft. It felt almost as if he was fucking her pussy, but without the added sensation of rubbing up against her clitoris.

This gave her an idea, and she reached back between her thighs, with one hand, rubbing stiffened fingers up against the erect nubbin, that was peeking out between her swollen pussy lips. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yessss!" she groaned, feeling herself spinning upward, in a whirlwind of erotic sensations. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..."

She was gasping with pleasure now, her breath coming in short pants, her ass pounding back to greet his thrusts, her spine arched, her eyes closed, and the nipples of her hanging breasts, sticking out like two rifle bullets, as she spiraled up toward her much needed climax. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..." Her ass started to spasm, as she began to orgasm, over and over and over again.

Behind her, Francis pounded into her asshole, grunting with pleasure, his body covered with a fine sheen of perspiration. "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, ooooh!" With a loud groan, he ejaculated into her spasming bowels, holding her up against him, as he emptied himself. He suspected that the girl was orgasming too, as her deliciously tight channel, fluttered wildly about his throbbing cock. "This must be what heaven is like?" he panted.

With a final shudder, he collapsed against her buttocks, panting heavily. It had been the most incredible fuck, and he'd wanted it to go on forever.

As his shrinking penis slipped from her hugely stretched sphincter, with a wet plop, Summer stopped frigging her clit, and supported herself on both hands, as her multiple orgasms gradually merged into a pleasant, warm euphoria. "Why haven't I ever tried this before?" she wondered. "Because you've only just become a woman, you stupid bimbo!" screamed a tiny voice, from deep within her subconscious. She ignored it.

Chapter 13: An Introduction To The Playroom

"Please follow me, Summer!" Miles commanded, as he tossed aside his napkin, and abruptly rose from the breakfast table.

"Yes, Master!" Miles seemed a little annoyed with her, for some reason?

"Although things went fairly smoothly last night, you deliberately disobeyed one of my commands, Summer!" he snapped, as he pushed open a door she'd never been through before, switched on an overhead glowpad, and began to descend a steep flight of stone steps, into a basement.

"I-I don't understand, Master?" she said, frowning, as she tried to negotiate the steep steps in her tight skirt and high-heels, while trying to keep up with him, at the same time. "When did I disobey you?"

He reached the bottom of the steps, and turned back to face her. "Last night, I told you to obey Francis Hangwell, as if he were your master, didn't I, Summer?"

"Yes, Master!" A puzzled frown, creased her forehead.

"Yet, when he wanted to fuck your asshole, you deliberately tried to dissuade him, against his express wishes! That could've cost the company a ten-million dollar order!"

The blood drained from her face (what blood, I hear you mutter! Well, her face went pale!). "I-I'm dreadfully sorry, Master, but it was my first time in the ass! Please forgive me?" she pleaded, with a frightened look in her big blue eyes.

He smiled, cruelly. "Of course I forgive you, Summer," he replied, patting her cheek, "but you must still be punished for your disobedience!"

"What... what is this place?" she asked, suddenly becoming aware of their surroundings, for the first time, and peering around, timidly.

"This is my Playroom!" he replied, with a broad smile.

"It looks more like something straight out of the Spanish Inquisition!" she decided, as she stared at the wooden rack, wooden horse with attached shackles, manacles hanging down from the ceiling, shackles attached to eyebolts set in the stone flagstones of the floor, whips, riding crops, ropes, and other bondage devices, hanging from hooks on the stone walls. She gave an involuntary shudder.

Her attention was diverted by the sound of high-heels click-clacking down the stone staircase, and she glanced up, to see Janine descending toward them. She gasped with surprise, at her fellow 'droid's outlandish outfit. Janine was wearing shoulder-length, black PVC gloves without fingers, and black, PVC thigh-high, high-heeled boots, that reached almost to her crotch. Her crotch was naked, like the remainder of her superb body, except for a chain-link belt, from which hung a coiled, leather whip, and a thin length of gold chain, clipped between her nipple rings, as jewelry.

"Please take off all your clothes, Summer!" Miles murmured. "Oh, except for your high-heels! I just love high-heels!"

After a moments hesitation, Summer's hands moved to her back, and unzipped her low-cut dress. She shrugged it from her shoulders, and quickly stepped out of it. She hadn't been wearing a bra beneath it, and was now clad in just her panties, stockings and ten-centimeter high heels. Despite her fear, she felt a strange thrill of excitement and anticipation.

Miles looked her over, admiringly. "You can hang on to the stockings, honey. Just ditch the panties!"

"Yes, Master!" She thumbed the waistband, and stripped off the brief item of underwear, without hesitation, stepping daintily out of them, before holding them out and placing them in Miles' outstretched hand. She stood before him, legs slightly parted, awaiting her master's next command.

During Summer's striptease, Janine had been busy releasing some chains held by a hook on the wall, and attached to an overhead pulley system. She lowered a pair of steel manacles, fixed to the end of the chains, until they dangled just above Summer's blonde locks.

"Place your hands above your head, Summer!" Miles murmured.

"Yes, Master!" She raised her hands until they brushed against the hanging cuffs.

Janine stepped forward and swiftly locked Summer's wrists into the leather-lined cuffs, before positioning her legs wide apart, and attaching padded metal shackles about her ankles, which were attached to eyebolts set in the stone floor, via short lengths of chain.

"W-What are you going to do with me?" Summer gasped, in a frightened voice, realizing her vulnerability, as Janine raised up the wrist manacles with the pulley system, pulling her arms together, high above her head, so that her heels were now barely touching the floor.

"Why punish you, off course, Summer!" Miles replied, with a wicked chuckle.

Janine stepped in front of her, and stood with legs astride, perfectly balancing on those incredible heels. They must've been twenty-centimeters in height, tapering to a pencil-thin point, and without the seven-centimeter platform souls, Summer realized, they would've been impossible to walk in. She stared in mute horror, as Janine took the whip in her hand, stroking it like she would a man's erect penis. "Please, noooh!" she gasped, turning even paler.

"I'm sorry, Summer! This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you!" Janine murmured, drawing her whip arm back, ready to strike like a cobra.

"Noooooo!"

The whip flew through the air. Crack!

"Aaaaaahh!" Summer's body jerked in agony, as the tip of the lash made contact with her naked left breast.

"Aaaaagh!" She jerked again, as the end of the lash snaked across her right breast, catching her erect nipple full on.

Janine moved around behind her, and further painful lashes, raised red welts on her back and buttocks, as she sobbed for mercy. "Please, Master! No more, pleeeeease!" she cried, squirming in agony.

Finally, her blonde torturer, stood before her again, and with a final wicked slash, the lash unerringly bit into her exposed pussy, and she jerked against her shackles, writhing in unbelievable pain. She had never realized that pain could be so bad.

The girl hung on her shackles, head slumped forward, long blonde hair cascading down about her face, as she quietly sobbed.

Miles stepped up to her, and raised up her chin, staring into her tear-streaked face, as he smiled. "Have no fear, Summer! You have received your ten lashes, and you are not badly hurt. The whip used to punish you is a high-tech device, incorporating pressure sensors, in the tip of the lash. That information has been constantly fed back to Janine's C.P.U., which in turn, has controlled the force with which her arm has wielded the whip! This system makes it impossible for her to inflict any lasting damage on your very valuable carcass, my dear!"

He stepped aside, to be replaced by Janine. "I would never deliberately hurt you honey," she murmured, running her hands through Summer's hair. Her lips descended to the imprisoned girl's, in a long, passionate kiss, while her beaver ground up against Summer's naked pussy, and her desire-hardened nipples fenced with Summer's, sending waves of lust crashing through both android girls' bodies.

Summer sucked hungrily on Janine's nipple, as it was pressed between her lips, hardly noticing the cock, pressing insistently against her anus, until, with a sudden, jolt of pain, Miles entered her asshole. "Oh, Jesus!" she gasped, breaking her kiss. "Oh, yes, yes, yesss! Fuck me, whoever you are!" she cried, ramming her ass back, in an attempt to absorb the cock as quickly as possible.

As Miles began to fuck into her asshole, his hands slipped around her torso, and began to caress her tautly stretched breasts, playing with the hard erect nipples. "Oh, yes, yess, yesss!" she gasped, her eyes closed, and her head thrown back, forgetting Janine, for the moment, as fresh waves of lust swept through her body.

The next instant, her memory was given a massive nudge. Janine had sunk onto her haunches in front of her, and her tongue shot out, laving over the exposed tip of Summer's swollen nubbin, as it peeked out from between her puffy labia. "Oh Jesus!" Summer gasped, as an electric shock ran through her pussy. "Oh, yes, yes, yes!"

Janine clutched the back of Summer's thighs, and pulled her onto her mouth, pushing back the fleshy folds, and sucking Summer's aching erect clit, into her hot, eager mouth.

"Aaaagghh!" gasped the beautiful prisoner, her hips jerking, as she toppled over the edge, into her orgasm. As Summer started to cum into Janine's mouth, her spasming pussy, caused her tightly clenching anal muscles to start spasming in sympathy.

With a loud grunt of satisfaction, Miles started to spurt into her rectum, smacking his testicles up against her buttocks, as he pounded into her tight rear channel.

The erotic sensation was too much for Janine, who started to climax herself, her juices pouring forth, and dripping onto the carpet between her legs, as she gulped down Summer's sweet girl-cum, and desperately frigged herself off, at the same time.

Afterwards, they both gently freed the exhausted girl, and tenderly kissed her, without passion, as they helped her to get dressed.

"Now you may go to your room, and Janine will rub some soothing antiseptic balm into your welts!" Miles murmured, well satisfied.

Summer frowned. "I thought my body was immune to infection and disease, Master?" she replied, staring at him through tear-filled eyes.

"No, no, my dear! While it is true you are highly unlikely to suffer from human ailments, much of your construction is physiologically based, and your epidermis is just as fragile as its human equivalent!"

"Oh!"

"There goes my theory that I'm some sort of Supergirl!" Summer muttered to herself, as she allowed Janine to lead her by the hand, up the stone staircase.

"Oh, by the way, Summer!" Miles called out.

She paused, half-turning. "Yes, Master?"

"I have decided that from now on, you and Janine will share your bedroom, rather than sleep separately! It should help speed up your acclimatization to your new body!" he added, with a smirk. "And make for some interesting viewing!" he added, to himself, with a low chuckle.

"Yes, Master! Thank you, Master!" Summer murmured, before turning and resuming her ascent.

"Isn't it great!" Janine gushed, as they entered the hallway, above. "Just think of all the fun we can have together?"

Chapter 14: A Glimmer Of A Plan

Summer lay on her back, on top of the bed, staring up at the ceiling of her bedroom. She was wearing a gossamer thin, supronylon baby-doll nightie, minus the matching knickers. Alongside her, Janine was also stretched out on the bed, without even the minimal cover of any nightwear.

A slim power cable trailed over the top of Summer's thigh, from a power socket alongside the bed, ending in a mini-jack plug, that was firmly plugged into the charging socket, located on her perineum, approximately midway between the base of her sex, and her anal sphincter. "Was it just a dream, or can I vaguely recall seeing another android girl doing this, a long, long time ago?" she mused, frowning in concentration.

After they'd finished making love, Janine had told Summer about the low battery warning, that would flash before her eyes, if her energy level dropped too low, and then shown her how to recharge her batteries, before announcing that she was going to get some much-needed shuteye. It wasn't real sleep, of course, just the android equivalent, where she closed down most of her bio-systems, to conserve battery power. Summer noted, with some amusement, that Janine's breasts still rose and fell, while she slept, in a very human, very erotic sort of way, despite the fact that she didn't breath, as such! "Still, it does look very appealing!" she admitted.

She dragged her mind back to the problem she'd been pondering over. "If I am ever going to escape the clutches of Miles Canterbury, and try to resume some sort of normal life again, I have to find some way of negating my automatic arousal responses, every time one of my erogenous zones is fondled?" she mused. As she understood it, the responses were automatically triggered by a computer program, that was part of her overall system software. "There has to be some way of modifying, or erasing that part of my programming, without any other noticeable affect on my other human reactions?" she muttered to herself, frustrated.

She leant over and nudged her lovely bedmate, with her elbow. "Janine?" she hissed.

"Wha..." Janine, blinked her way back to full operational status, and turned over, toward Summer, squinting. "You're insatiable!" she murmured, with a fond smile, reaching over and stroking Summer's cheek, then running a thumb along Summer's lower lip.

"Be serious?" Summer hissed. "I need to know the answer to a question?"

"What?" Janine's eyes widened into full alertness, as she sat up in bed.

"Does anyone every modify our computer programming?" Summer asked, urgently.

"Of course!" Janine replied, the tension going out of her face. "I've had mine changed several times. Unlike the androids that have already been sold, we two are regarded as guinea pigs! They will frequently demand our presence in the lab, to upload the latest version of the system software, or load in some minor debugging upgrade, or add a new gimmick or two! Don't worry, you'll soon get used to it, and they don't play around with our memory banks much, so when you're re-activated, you won't notice much difference!"

"I-I would hate it if I ever forgot what we have come to mean to each other," Summer murmured, tears glistening in her large eyes.

Janine traced a red-painted fingernail around Summer's quivering lips. "They would never do that!" she reassured, hoarsely, the fresh arousal evident in her big, blue eyes.

Summer pulled away, slightly, recognizing the symptoms. "Who, ah, who usually carries out these procedures?" she asked, her outward calm belying her inner excitement.

"That would usually be Ian Shanklin, unless it's a particularly intricate or delicate piece of reprogramming? Then they usually bring in a team of specialist programmers, from the 'Robotics Research Lab'. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, nothing, just curious!"

"Then stop asking damned fool questions, and kiss me!" Janine murmured, her hand reaching out to tweak Summer's left nipple, through the gauzy covering of supronylon.

"Oooohhh!" Summer moaned, turning into her welcoming arms, and kissing Janine, passionately. "You sexy bitch!" she panted, when their oral wrestling match came to an end, and she quickly clambered astride the naked android, facing toward her feet.

"Please eat my pussy, Summer!" Janine pleaded, raising her knees, and opening her thighs, to admit her lesbian lover's head, as Summer maneuvered her own smooth vagina over Janine's face, and deliberately sat on it, accompanied by a muffled, high-pitched squawk!

-oOo-

During the next few days, in-between the frequent sex orgies, that usually involved Summer and Janine, and occasionally Miles, the two girl 'droids were expected to do all the household cleaning and dusting, as well as preparing all of the meals for their Master. Summer's maid's outfit was identical to Janine's, except that they both had their names monogrammed on their crisp, white blouses, just above the left breast. During this period, Summer was not allowed to leave the house, although Janine did go out shopping, but always accompanied by a chaperone, usually one of the numerous security men, who constantly patrolled the grounds. Miles had ordered Summer to dye her long hair a silky raven black, to further distinguish the two 'droids apart, despite Summer's slightly lighter complexion, and lack of body jewelry.

Then, on the fourth day of her imprisonment in the mansion, both she and Janine were informed by the Master, that, that afternoon, they would be driven over to the Droid Assembly Plant, for some minor modifications to their software programs, based on the results of their performance over last few days.

When the girls were alone, Summer asked Janine about this. "How do they assess how we're progressing?" she asked, with a puzzled frown. "I haven't seen any technicians prowling around?"

1...678910...13