Rick Summer, Ace Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janine grinned. "Didn't you know, darling? Every room in the mansion has sound and video monitoring equipment installed. The recordings are constantly evaluated, by both computer and a team of conditional response experts." As she spoke, she pointed out the three micro-cameras, set in the ceiling of their bedroom.

"Even when we're, ah, you know?" Summer gasped, blushing deeply, and trying not to stare at the cameras.

"Uh huh! Especially when we're doing 'you know what'!" Janine confirmed, grinning at the horrified look on her fellow 'droid's face. "Don't worry, the recordings are only for company viewing! We haven't become world-wide porn stars, overnight!"

-oOo-

Janine seemed quite excited, as they both dressed for their journey, in figure-hugging, Latex bodysuits, with built in stiletto-heeled shoes, and front zips, that stretched from the base of their spines, between their legs and up to the throat of the high collars. The only parts of their bodies left uncovered, were their hands and heads. "I wonder what little improvements they will make to us this time?" she exclaimed, gleefully. "I wish they could find a way of making my orgasms last forever!"

"I'm sure they could, if they wanted to," Summer replied, sarcastically, "but the whole idea is to make us both appear as human as possible, not some sort of super sex freaks!" Secretly, she was looking forward to the visit just as much as her shapely companion, but for an entirely different reason.

Janine gave her a sulky pout. "I suppose you're right?" she replied, with a loud sigh.

"What's this Ian Shanklin guy like?" Summer asked, casually.

"Ian? Oh he's all right, if you like immature, short-sighted nerds, with big ears, freckles and a toothy grin, who are married to their desktop computer?"

"He's fairly young then?"

"Mid-twenties, I guess, but then all these humans are starting to look alike to me!" She giggled at her pathetic attempt at humor, but then shut up, when Summer glared back at her, and didn't join in. "Don't be an old grouch, Summer," Janine protested, "or the Master will have you melted down for replacement hover parts!"

"Has... Has Ian ever tried it on, while he's been modifying your programming? You know, tried to have a crafty feel, or a fuck, or made you give him a blow-job?" Summer asked.

"Naah! He's far too timid to try anything like that! Wouldn't say 'boo to a goose', whatever that is? Probably frightened that I'd tell on him to the Master, or the security guys, which I would, of course?"

"Hmm?" Everything Summer learnt about the computer technician, sounded better and better!

Chapter 15: When A Plan Cums Together

Two hired hoodlums brought Miles' private hovermobile around to the front entrance of the house, and the two girls were bundled into it. While Summer was still shackled to the front passenger seat, she noted, with wry amusement, that there was no attempt to restrict Janine's movement, as one of the hired muscle, climbed into the rear seat alongside her, and the other sat in the control seat. He started the vehicle, and it rose up off the drive.

-oOo-

They soon arrived at the BioRobotics Manufacturing Facility, and were escorted to a small workshop, not far from the main entrance. Their guard opened the heavy metal door, and stood aside. "Inside!" he commanded, then shut it behind them, and took up guard duty, when they were safely inside.

A skinny, red-haired youth, wearing a grubby lab coat, and sitting over at a workbench, looked up from the clipboard he had been writing on, as they entered. Summer immediately recognized him as Ian Shanklin, from the brief description that Janine had given her earlier.

He looked over at Janine, as the two girls approached him. "Ah, SD-0009, come for your programming modifications, huh?" he exclaimed, cheerily.

"How the hell does he know which of us is which?" Summer wondered, momentarily forgetting about her new hair color, and Janine's slightly darker skin color. Summer had asked Janine about that, since neither android had skin that contained melanin, and so could not become sun-tanned, like a human. Janine had laughed, and explained she had to take a tablet every night, that slightly modified her pigmentation. When Summer had asked why, Janine had explained that it was because the Master preferred it that way!

"Hello, Ian!" Janine replied, fluttering her long eyelashes at him, and flirting, outrageously. "I wish you'd be less formal, and call me Janine?"

He blushed, and turned to Summer. "And this must be..." he consulted some paperwork on his clipboard, "SD-0451?"

"It's Summer, Summer Childe!" Summer murmured. "Glad to meet you, Ian!"

"Likewise, ah, Summer!" He looked away, and shuffled his feet.

"So, do you want us to take all our clothes off now?" Janine asked, with a mischievous smile on her lips.

"Er, that won't be necessary, SD-0009!" he mumbled, not realizing she was winding him up. "It's just a matter of placing the Neural Transmitter over your cranium, and starting the transmission. The fresh code will automatically overwrite the old stuff, or insert itself, where necessary!" The Neural Transmitter looked a little like an old-fashioned salon hair-dryer, of some fifty years ago.

"How long is this all gonna take?" Janine asked, with a resigned sigh.

"About fifteen minutes for each of you!"

"Would you mind doing Janine first?" Summer asked. "I'm feeling a little, ah, nervous about all this!"

He grinned, and pushed his specs back up his nose. "Sure, no problem, doll!"

Janine climbed onto the examination table and stretched out. "Are you sure you don't want me to take all my clothes off, Ian?" she asked, throatily.

"Noooo!" he yelled, panic-stricken. "I mean, no!" he added, in a more normal sounding tone, realizing that she had been winding him up.

He pointed a sonic screwdriver at her forehead. There was a faint click, as the beam touched her, and he swiftly removed the inspection and maintenance hatch in her brow. Reaching inside, he flicked over a small toggle switch. All signs of life left the android, and her eyes went dull and glassy.

"Is she all right?" gasped Summer, clutching her chest in consternation.

"Oh sure! I always have to disable the 'droid, during re-programming! Don't worry, she won't feel a thing!" He pulled the Neural Transmitter down over her head, and switched it on, then moved over to a desktop computer, staring at the data that had started scrolling across the Vid-screen behind it.

"What now?" Summer asked, walking over, and standing just behind him, and staring at the scrolling lines of code.

"We wait, until the reprogramming is completed!"

"Tell me, Ian," Summer murmured, slipping her arms about his neck, and giving him her sultriest look, "would it be possible to say... turn off my automatic erogenous zone triggers?"

"Simple," he said, smugly. "Your slutty erogenous zone triggers are just specialized subroutines, that have been added to the basic emotional override code! The programming is totally modular, depending on exactly how you want the 'droid to react under specific sets of circumstances. In your case, or Janine's here, it would just be a matter of altering a few bytes of code, so that the program is re-directed to the standard reaction routines, instead of the slutty ones!"

"It doesn't sound simple to me!" Summer murmured, placing her hand against his crotch, and feeling the growing bulge there. "Well, well, who's having naughty thoughts then?" she exclaimed, with a devilish twinkle in her eye.

He gasped, and involuntarily pulled away from her. "You're not like any of the other 'droids!" he gasped. "You're so much m-more human, somehow?"

"How would you like me to give you the greatest fuck of your life?" she murmured, brushing her full, red lips against his mouth.

"W-What do you want me to do?" he gasped, both frightened and aroused by the sexy, raven-haired bombshell, who was coming onto him so strongly.

"Just switch off my sluttish reactions, every time someone touches my nipples, ass or pussy, or whatever!" she murmured, giving him a kiss.

"I-I can't do that!" he gasped. "As soon as anyone found out, I would be thrown out on my ear!"

"They're never gonna find out, are they?" she murmured, nuzzling his ear. "I can be a very convincing actress, when I have to be!"

"B-But..."

"No buts," she murmured, as her hand pulled down the zip of his pants, and slipped inside his polka dot jockey shorts.

"Aaaaahhh!" He gasped aloud, as her hand clamped itself about his hot, pulsing cock, dragging it free of his pants.

As her hand cupped his balls, she sank to her knees, and slid her full red lips over the end of his knob. "Mmmm..." she murmured, closing her eyes, an expression of bliss on her face.

"Oooh Jesus!" he gasped. "All right, all right, I'll do it! Sweet Jesus, I'll do it!"

With a single smooth motion, she deep-throated him. "Good boy!" she thought. "Now here's your reward!"

-oOo-

"Oh yes, yesss!" Ian groaned, as he felt his climax approaching, like a runaway space shuttle. "I'm gonna cum!"

Summer firmly gripped the base of his cock, and pulled her mouth off him. "Not quite yet, honey," she murmured, rising to her feet, and at the same time pulling down the zip of her bodysuit to her crotch, then slipping her hand behind her buttocks, and pulling it between her thighs and all the way up to the base of her spine. "We don't want to waste all that lovely spunk, now do we?"

Ian stared at her gorgeous breasts, as the Latex peeled apart and they sprang into view, then his eyes dropped to her smooth, hairless vagina, and he licked his lips. "N-No!" he croaked, wide-eyed.

Summer pulled his cock head up against her moist entrance, and shuddered with lust, at the first touch. "Oh God, I'm really gonna miss all this!" she gasped, as she slammed her hips forward, and took his full length, in one glorious, ecstatic motion. "Aaaaaaagghh!"

"Fuck me, stud!" she demanded, hungrily, after giving her vagina a few seconds to adjust to his presence. "Make your slut cum!"

Ian needed no further encouragement, as he began to piston in and out of her already moist orifice. "God, this feels fantastic!" he gasped, as he felt her powerful vulva muscles contracting and relaxing about his pounding hard-on. "Soooooh gooood!"

Summer wrapped her arms, tightly about his neck, pulling herself hard up against him, her hard erect nipples pressing painfully into his chest, while her left knee came up, and she draped her long leg over his right hip.

His hands automatically slipped under her buttocks, cradling them, and supporting her weight, as her other leg came up about him, and she locked her ankles behind his back.

She closed her eyes, and murmured with pleasure, as he automatically slid further inside her tightly clinging sex, as he carried her over to the workbench, and propped her ass on the edge. Her legs came up, to drape themselves over his shoulders.

Ian gripped the fronts of her thighs, as he began to pound into her sex with renewed vigor, grunting with his efforts.

"Oh yes, yess, yesss!" Summer gasped, resting her elbows on the work surface, and arching her back with pleasure, writhing her hips about his pistoning manhood. "That feels sooooooh so good! Harder! Harder, stud!" With closed eyes, her head swayed from side to side, loud gasps of pleasure came from her slack, open mouth.

With a final mighty thrust, Ian came, shooting his load deep into the mewling creature, impaled upon his throbbing cock. "Now I'm finally a man!" he thought, proudly, as he felt the android's cunt spasming about his spurting cock, as she orgasmed, her hips jerking uncontrollably as they thrust up to meet each plunge.

With a final shudder, he was spent, and he collapsed on top of her, idly playing with her heaving breasts, as she gradually came down from her female high. As his flaccid penis slipped, wetly from her pussy, he raised himself up off her. "Are you sure you want me to switch off your automatic responses?" he panted, with a broad grin.

Summer open her eyes, and looked up at him, with a blissful smile on her face. "Huh? Oh yeah, of course I do!" She had been momentarily tempted to tell him to forget the whole silly idea.

Ian looked at his wrist chronograph. Your friend's been under the Neural Transmitter for over twenty minutes," he exclaimed. "She should be all done by now?" He walked over to the computer, fastening up his pants. "Yeah, the transfer has been successfully completed," he announced.

Summer sat up, on the edge of the bench, then stood, zipping herself up, as he removed the beehive shaped contraption from Janine's head. "You will keep your promise won't you?" she asked, anxiously, as Ian re-activated her friend, and replaced the inspection panel.

"Uh huh!" he grunted, pulling a face. "A deal is a deal!"

Janine blinked, and sat up, with a big smile on her lovely face. "All finished?" she asked.

"Yeah, now it's your friend's turn!"

Summer climbed on to the table, and the technician went through the same disabling procedure, as he had with Janine, and then slipped the Neural Transmitter over her head.

-oOo-

When the new programs had all been installed, Ian went over to the computer, and called up some of the standard system routines, and proceeded to type in some new commands, redirecting some of the control calls.

Janine frowned at this. "Is that normal procedure?" she asked, peering over his shoulder, at the screen. "You don't usually have to do any manual reprogramming during these upgrade sessions, do you?"

"Oh, ah, well this 'droid is sort of a prototype," he mumbled, his ears going a bright pink, "so there's a little bit of extra tinkering required. They're very minor adjustments!"

"Oh?" Janine shrugged her shoulders, and quickly lost interest. She was to busy wandering what the latest modifications had done to her? She didn't feel all that different, but she would no doubt notice one or two subtle changes, during the next day or two?

Chapter 16: An Oscar Winning Performance

Because of their visit to the manufacturing facility, both girls were well behind with their household chores, and after they'd been flown back to the mansion, they rushed upstairs to get changed, talking, animatedly, and trying to notice any changes in each other's demeanor.

Once in their bedroom, they both quickly stripped off, without the least hint of self-consciousness, despite the presence of the monitoring equipment, and dressed in their usual everyday maid's outfits, comprising white blouse, short and tight black skirt with a revealing rear split, stockings, garter belt, frilly panties, and four-inch high-heels. The outfits were totally impractical, and were solely designed to show of the sex-droid's gorgeous bodies, and thus please their lecherous master.

Summer had been allocated a particularly arduous task, that of scrubbing clean the floor tiles in the huge, modern kitchen, something that could easily have been done by a standard Vacumatic. At least it was much easier on her knees than it would've been for a human maid! She was concentrating so hard on removing every particle of dirt and grime, since she knew she would be severely punished by the Master, if he thought her work inadequate, that she didn't notice the door open behind her, or the approaching footsteps, as she quietly hummed to herself.

She gave a sudden start, and stopped humming, as she felt two hands slip about her waist.

"Please don't bother to get up, Summer," murmured the familiar voice of Miles Canterbury. "I like to see you on your hands and knees! Oh, I like the new touch, by the way!"

Summer's forehead wrinkled in confusion. "New touch, Master?" she asked.

"The humming of popular little ditties! It makes you seem so much more human, don't you think?"

"Oh, ah, yes Master!" Summer hadn't even realized she'd been doing it.

Miles pushed the short skirt up about her waist, and started to slowly drag her panties down over her curvaceous buttocks. "Quite lovely!" he murmured, as the slightly moist gusset finally relinquished its tenuous hold on her crotch, and slid down about her closed knees.

"Thank you, Master!" Summer gasped, as she heard the zipper of his fly being lowered, with a thrill of apprehension.

"Brace yourself, Summer!" Miles commanded. His foreplay often lacked subtlety.

"Yes, Master!"

His thumbs parted her ass cheeks, and Summer felt the tip of his cock nuzzling at the entrance to her tight little anal sphincter. There was no explosion of lust, no all-consuming desire to be fucked hard and fast. "Ian has done his work well," she decided.

Miles looked slightly puzzled. He pushed harder against her tight little cherry.

"Oh shit!" Summer cursed, under her breath. "I should be going wild with desire by now!" She wriggled her shapely ass. "Oooh, yes, yes, please fuck my sluttish ass, Master!" she groaned, tossing her head from side to side, her raven hair falling into her eyes.

The frown disappeared from Miles' brow, and he thrust forward, forcing his way past her tight muscular barrier, and penetrating her for the first few centimeters.

"Aaaaauugghh!" Summer cried out with the pain, but feigned excitement. "Oh yes, yesss, Master," she groaned, "give me more! I want all of your wonderful cock inside my ass! Please fuck me hard, Master!"

Miles chuckled, then eased back a little. "I liked that demure hesitation, before you went wild with lust!" he panted. "Very natural! I must complement the programmers on this latest innovation!" He thrust into her, again, and again, and again, ignoring her totally realistic gasps of pain, and chuckling at her whore-like cries for more, until he was fully embedded in her tight anal cavity, the massively overstretched sphincter having vanished inside her, only to re-appear, each time he eased his way out, until just his swollen knob remained within her.

He thrust into her again, with a loud grunt of effort, then again, and again. "You love it, don't you, bitch?" he panted, grinning with pleasure. "Admit it, you love it?"

"Oh yes, yessss!" she gasped, pushing her ass back to meet his powerful thrusts. "I love your cock up my ass, Master! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Her back was arched now, her head thrown back, eyes squeezed tight shut, a savage grimace of pleasure pain on her lovely lips. As her amazing artificial body functions bathed his cock with girl-cum, and he began to move in and out of her more freely, Summer was amazed to discover that she really was enjoying the ass-fucking! Her breasts had fallen out of her plunging neckline and now hung swaying, deliciously, the tight nipples hard and erect with excitement. "Ah, ah, ah, ah..."

"You dirty little slut!" Miles panted, grinning, widely. "You really are the best sex-droid we've ever produced!" With a final plunge, he froze rigid, as his cock began pumping wads of thick hot semen into her bowels (or whatever?). Such was his pleasure, that he failed to notice that the raven-haired bimbo 'droid wasn't climaxing too, as per her programming!

"Yes, yes, yesss..." Summer gasped, crying out with each spurt into her tight rear passage, milking his cock with her powerful anal muscles, clenching and unclenching her lovely buttocks, until she had wrung him dry. "Yes, it really is the most delicious sensation, once the pain has subsided," she told herself.

Miles pulled his shrinking, glistening penis out of her asshole, with a sigh of regret. "It's a crying shame I don't have a bionic cock," he mused aloud, as he put his soft, biological one away, "'cause I could gladly fuck this sweet piece of ass all night long!"

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Master?" Summer enquired, peering over her shoulder, and giving him a smoldering look of passion, despite her soreness.

1...7891011...13