Ricky Reminds Her

Story Info
Emma's ex boyfriend reminds her just whom she belongs to.
3k words
4.09
66.6k
86

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters are the age of 18 or above*

Emma's relationship with Ricky was none too easy. She met him when she was a sophomore in high school and he was a senior. Now she is the senior and he is a sophomore in college. They hadn't begun dating until a year ago.

Emma had light olive skin from being half Italian, but was neither pale nor tan. She was 5'3, relishing in the fact that almost all the guys she'd ever meet would be taller than her. She weighed 100 pounds from being naturally thin and had slight curves on her waist and hips. Her hair was a few inches below her shoulders with straight bangs and it was all a dark brown. Her large brown eyes reminded people of a doll and her lips with its cupid's bow made Ricky hard.

Her boyfriend, Ricky, had around the same kind of skin. He wasn't pale as he spent time in the sun, but he was never "tan." He was 6'1" and had a swimmers body from high school and college athletic swimming. His black hair was kept at medium length, just long enough to cover his ears and sometimes his eyes, but he normally pushed it all back when it fell forward. His eyes were so blue they looked like ice and it often intimidated Emma.

Ricky was a very jealous person. He didn't like Emma to talk to any guy unless it was him, her father, his father, or a teacher. Sometimes he didn't even like her speaking to a male teacher. He liked to where she was at all times and who she was with. And he was very rough with her at most times, though he never hurt her. However, sometimes, very rarely, he would be gentle with her and he was her first and she loved him and she grew accustomed to his ways.

A single text ruined all of that, though. Emma's phone received a text message from a number she did not recognize. Opening it, the text revealed a picture that shocked her. In the picture was a girl with blonde hair and tan skin she only vaguely recognized from school the year before, naked, on her knees giving someone head.

The angle is pointing down on her, so the guy getting the blow job must have taken it. His hand was on her head and Emma knew the tattoo on his arm instantly. Ricky had the same tattoo on the same arm in the same place. Looking at the background of the picture, she also recognized it as Ricky's apartment. Ricky took the picture.

Everything after getting that text was a mess. Emma called out Ricky for cheating on her which he, of course, denied. She showed him the picture, shouting "You're the one who took it!" This was followed by a dramatic and stressful breakup.

A month later Emma's friends dragged her to a party she really didn't feel like going to. They claimed there would be a bunch of cute guys, college guys, for her to dance with to get her mind off of Ricky. Once there Emma soon forgot about the troubles of her breakup and relaxed, dancing to good music with friends and guys.

Her friends had dressed her up for the party. On a normal day, Emma would wear skinny jeans and a tee shirt with some converse, maybe once in awhile she would wear shorts. Her friends put her in a red camisole with no bra as her 34B breasts were perky enough to not need one and a black skirt that although was safe enough to bend over in showed a lot of thigh. Emma was not used to wearing skirts. Her friends also made her wear black wedge heels that made her go from 5'3 to 5'6.

From across the crowded living room where the majority of the party was contained, a very angry Ricky leaned against a wall. He watched Emma dancing with men, letting them touch her arms and her shoulders. Every time she so much as smiled at a guy he felt his anger grow. He stood with a circle of friends and among them was the slut he cheated on Emma with.

He had cheated on his ex girlfriend to test her love for him, to watch her beg him not to leave her for another girl, but the plan had backfired. His ex girlfriend didn't love him enough, apparently.

"Ricky, baby, I'm getting bored of this lame party," the slut whined, hanging on his arm. With a look of distaste, he removed his arm from her grasp and put his empty red cup in her hand. "Go get me another drink." He didn't even look at her, just continued to watch Emma, smiling at some guy she had been talking to for the last ten minutes. He watched as the guy leaned in close to her and whispered something into Emma's ear. Ricky was already planning on how to kick this guy's ass. Emma looked like she had gasped, but she smiled and put a hand over her mouth, while using her free hand to playfully push the guys arm. How dare he make her laugh like that!

That was it. Ricky started making his way through the crowd.

Emma was giggling at every word this guy was saying. She couldn't remember his name, and she couldn't really care. She wasn't actually interested in him, but he was a nice distraction. He was going on and on about his schools lacrosse team so she wasn't paying attention, but then he leaned down and whispered "If I'm boring you, we could do something else." His tone was a teasing one, though, so she didn't take offense.

"Hello, Emma." Ricky's voice surrounded her. Her face paled and she turned her head to see him glaring down at her.

His arms were crossed over his chest and he did not look happy.

"Ricky? What are you doing here?" She gulped down a lump in her throat, trying to not sound intimidated.

"Me? It's a college party, what are you doing here?"

"My friends invited me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I was talking to someone." Emma turned back to the guy she was with.

"I want to talk to you." She ignored him. "I need to talk to you." He continued.

"Want to or need to? Ricky, I-"

Emma was cut off when the slut who ruined her relationship walked up, placing a red cup in Ricky's hand. "Here, baby, I got you vodka." She leaned her head on his shoulder and gave Emma a vicious sneer.

"You can talk to her." Emma turned to the guy she had been speaking to. "I'm sorry, but if you'll excuse me?" She turned from all of them, walking through the crowd, through the kitchen, and out into the empty backyard.

The music from the party could kind of be heard from outside, but it was faint and muffled as the owners of the house the party was at didn't want to get a noise violation. Not wanting to go back inside, Emma pulled out her phone to call her friends. She wanted to go home so she could cry and not let everyone see mascara and eyeliner run down her cheeks.

"Emma!" Ricky followed her outside, alone. She turned, putting her phone back into one of the pockets in her skirt. "What do you want?" "Fucking talk to me." He walked up to her and turned her around so that she faced him.

"What is your problem!"

"My problem? You're the one who came to this party dressing like a whore and dancing like a whore for guys. What is your problem?"

Insulted, Emma pushed on his chest hard, but only managed to move him a foot. "I'm not a whore and I didn't do anything wrong! You're a jerk and I hate you!" She cried out, feeling better after yelling at him. She still had pent up anger and hurt left over from their breakup. "Why don't you just go back to that girl and leave me alone!" Emma wiped a finger under her right eye, feeling herself start to tear up.

"Emma, sweetheart, just talking to me. She doesn't even mean anything to me." He tried a soft approach, maybe she would open up if he appeared gentle. He placed a hand on her waist and used his other hand to tilt her chin upwards. "I want to fix things." He was mostly telling the truth. He wanted to get back together, but right now he just wanted to fuck her out of jealously and anger from seeing her with another guy, and from pure lust after seeing her outfit.

"Things can't be fixed." Emma whispered, crossing her arms over her chest. Ricky pulled her into him and kissed her, reaching down to squeeze her ass. With a squeal, she pushed back and a loud smack to his face left her right palm stinging. "Don't touch me!"

Emma realized her mistake instantly. Ricky had always been about asserting his dominance and control over her and his temper was easily triggered. Doing something as stupid as this was, well, stupid.

Ricky shoved her backwards until she was pinned against the chain-link fence that marked the end of the backyard. He placed a hand on her throat and squeezed hard enough to shut her up, but never hard enough to make breathing difficult. He wasn't into breath play.

"Now listen, you fucking cunt. I was going to be nice and let things be easy. Now I want some fun before we settle this fucking shit out and go home as a happy fucking couple." He spoke through his teeth, clenching them furiously. His voice was hard and his gaze made her cower.

"...Some fun?"

"I want you to go inside and get your fucking ass upstairs. Do you understand?"

"Ricky..."

"If you don't do as I say and get your little ass upstairs I will fuck you up out here, and not in the same fashion as I will up there. Do. You. Understand?" His grip tightened slightly, but Emma nodded swiftly. "Good." He let her go and kissed her cheek. As she headed for the house, he swatted her hard on the ass, eliciting a yelp from her.

Emma looked at no one when she came inside and hurried upstairs. She stopped in the hall and waited. When Ricky came upstairs he looked at her in confusion. "Why aren't you in a bedroom?" "You told me to go upstairs. I'm upstairs." Emma regained a little bit of courage on her walk up and decided to use some of it.

Ricky grabbed her chin again, roughly, and brought his face close to hers. "When did you become such a smart ass? We're over for a month and you start dressing like a whore and talking back. I'm going to have to beat all of that out of you, huh?" Emma paled at the threat, but she knew deep down he would never actually raise a hand to her. Just the same, his threat worked.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered softly, looking down.

Ricky moved away from her and found an empty bedroom. "Just get in. Now."

Emma listened and hurried inside to the mostly dark room, the only light coming in through the window and from a fish-tank in the far corner of the room.

"Get undressed." He ordered, locking the door behind him.

"What? No!" Emma looked around the room, seeing that the room had its own bathroom, but no other exits. "I don't want to do this, Ricky. It's over between us."

"No, it's not. We're still together, Emma. You miss me and I definitely miss you." He took a small step towards her. "Tell me how much you love me, Emma."

"I don't love you anymore." She lied. "I said it's over!"

Fueled by fury, he lunged for her. Emma darted towards the bathroom as a temporary escaped, but before she could barely touch the door handle, Ricky had his hands around her waist and was lifting her into the air. She screamed, but the music was too loud for anyone to hear. She cried, trying to pry his arms off her. "Ricky, please, stop!" He slammed her into the nearest wall, holding her hands above her head in just one of his own.

"We're not over until I fucking tell you we're over and I haven't. Now tell me how much you fucking love me." He growled, kissing her mouth hard before moving down her neck, biting and sucking.

Tears boiled in her eyes while she wiggled in his grasp, hoping to pull free. His grip was tight and hurt her wrists and he wasn't making his biting and sucking pleasurable, either. He came back up and kissed her, crushing her mouth with his own. He forced her lips open and stuck his tongue inside while he used his free hand to grope her perky breasts. He moaned into her mouth, missing how she tasted.

Emma waited for him to move his tongue and then bit down hard on his bottom lip, tasting a little blood.

Ricky pulled back and wiped his lip. "You fucking bitch!"

He lifted his hand as if he was about to strike her, but picked her up instead and tossed her onto the bed. She attempted to crawl away from him, but he caught hold of her right ankle and dragged her back towards him.

"You need to be punished, Emma." He climbed on the bed, grabbing her skirt, yanking it down her legs and throwing it across the room. Her camisole went next, landing in a messy heap. She lied there, crying in her pink panties. Ricky flipped her over and forced her onto her hands and knees, holding her by her hair with his left hand. He leaned in close to her ear. "You've been a very, very naughty girl."

"No, Ricky!"

His right hand came down swiftly, making her scream and put her face into a pillow. She tried to pull away, but he kept hold of her hair. As his hand kept smacking her ass, she thought about when he used to spank her while they were together. She always had mixed feelings about being spanked. She never liked the pain, but she enjoyed being belittled by him. She loved how small she felt beneath him.

His hand kept raining down on her ass, the stinging pain making her cry even harder. Finally he stopped and pulled down her panties, rubbing her sore, tender cheeks. "Sweet, sweet, Emma." His fingers delved into her slit, feeling her growing wetness. "You're already this wet? I don't know if that does make you a slut or prove how much you missed me."

Emma didn't respond, not wanting to admit to how much she had missed him.

Ricky stuck two fingers into her pussy, rubbing her g-spot hard. She cried out as she instantly felt everything tighten in her stomach and her pussy gripped his fingers. Sensing this, he had her turn onto her back without removing his fingers. Still fully clothed, he lied on top of her as he started to piston his fingers in and out of her tight pussy. She bit her lip to hold back moans and pulled on the bed spread.

He kissed her hard, fingering her and making her arch her back. He pulled his fingers out of her needy hole and began to rub her clit in hard, swift circles. Her breathing began to quicken as she felt the buildup. After a year of dating, he knew how to play her body until she crumpled underneath him. As her orgasm finally crashed into her, she cried out and moaned into his mouth, holding onto his shoulders.

When her orgasm ended, she panted, trying to regain her strength. Ricky took this as the time to get undressed, until he was completely naked on top of her.

He positioned his cock at the entrance of her sweet pussy, sucking on his fingers. "Ready, baby?"

He slammed inside her, causing her to shriek in pain. She was very tight, and it still hurt. Every time they had sex he had to ease into her and let her adjust. And after a month of no sex at all, she was just as tight as her first time.

"It hurts! Please, Ricky, it hurts so badly!"

Tears blinded her and she pushed on his shoulders. He held still for a moment so she could get used to him before he slowly pulled back and slammed back into her. She wrapped her legs around him out of habit and held onto him. Finding a rhythm, Ricky pounded into her, enjoying the fact that she was clinging to him like she used to.

"That's right, sweetheart." He sped up and thrust into her harder, causing her to whimper and moan out of a mixed pain and pleasure. He reached between them to rub her still sensitive clit and she cried out, shaking head down. "Don't!" He soon had her screaming again, her pussy clamping down on his cock.

"Oh, fuck, Emma." He moaned. "You belong to me. You're mine." He started cumming inside of her, his hips never stopping. When he finally emptied himself inside of her, he stopped and slowly withdrew himself from her.

She didn't look at him, just tried to calm her breathing as she unwrapped herself. Ricky hugged her to him for a moment before kissing her lips softly and pulling away from her.

Ricky watched her carefully as he got dressed, but she wouldn't look at him. He walked away from the bed when he heard "Are you leaving...?"

He smirked as he picked up Emma's tossed clothing and brought it to her. "No, sweetheart." He handed over her clothes when she sat up and he sat on the side of the bed, watching her awkwardly dress herself while sitting down.

"You're coming home with me tonight, okay? I'll drive you home tomorrow."

Emma nodded, but said nothing. When she was dressed again, she sat there, twiddling her thumbs.

"Hey," Ricky said. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

She was still hurting from what he had done to her tonight and the month before, but all of her previous feelings for him were still there.

"...I love you, too."