Riding the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz drug Mary down so that she was laying on her back on the bench and then she crawled on top of the young woman so that her own pussy was above Mary's mouth in a 69. She licked Mary and then ground her own snatch into the other woman's face until she was licking in return. As the two slurped on each other the guys watched on in amazement until Liz motioned Mark over and then guided his rock hard tool into Mary's waiting snatch. Rick was not to be left out and climbed up behind Liz and then slid his member deep into her gash.

Together the four of them rocked, grunted and groaned. Mary watched as her boyfriend fucked Liz for a few strokes and then pulled out so that she could suck the length of his member only to guide him back into her body. Mark fucked Mary with long slow strokes until at last he was about to cum and he pulled out, squirting his load into Liz's face and chest. Rick pounded into Liz forcefully until at last he could no longer hold back and he pulled out covering her pussy lips with his jizz that dripped down into Mary's face.

The four of them collapsed and when it was obvious they were spent a loud raucous applause arose from outside the cabin door. They turned to see that a group of students had gathered in the hall and were peering in on them. Elizabeth had only a stray thought of covering herself, but in the blissful aftermath she dismissed it, instead bowing to the cheers of the young men and women. At last Rick shut the curtain and they could hear the crowd drifting away.

12