Riga's Havoc Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come and sit between us, honey,' Jennifer drawled and slid away from Chrissie.

The driver moved over to the back seat and simply gazed at Jennifer's big, round breasts. She laughed at the expression on his face and held lifted the heaviness of herself to him. 'Touch them,' she whispered huskily. 'Kiss them,' she added, and the man fell against her with a groan. He pawed at Jennifer's jugs and slobbered over them, and his limp cock slowly twitched and began to show signs of interest.

Chrissie looked on with a slight curl of distaste on her face, she looked at Riga as he sat dispassionately opposite her and she raised her eyebrows at him to indicate her bemusement. 'Why don't you take him into your mouth?' Riga suggested quietly, and Chrissie's previous distaste evaporated.

As Chrissie held the driver's cock upright with her thumb and forefinger, she positioned herself across his lap and took the head of it into her mouth. The man left Jennifer's breasts instantly and looked down at the blonde hair that was spread across his lap. 'Shit,' he murmured. 'I just don't fuckin' believe this.' He closed his eyes and turned his face upwards to the roof of his taxi, he swallowed heavily and then looked over at Riga. 'How old are these girls?' he asked. 'I'm 40 and...' The man groaned when Chrissie tickled the entire underside of his shaft from tip to his balls with her wriggling tongue.

'Twenty,' Riga replied simply.

'My God,' the man whispered. 'Twenty years old, and so fucking gorgeous.' He looked at Jennifer's breasts again and then back down at Chrissie. 'Jesus,' he continued, look at these women... twenty years old and she's sucking my cock. I can't believe it.'

Riga laughed richly, a dark sound. 'Your lucky night,' he said. 'Make the most of it,' he added and then quietly, so quietly no one heard, 'you're going to die tomorrow, so enjoy your last night.' He looked directly at the man and spoke in a louder voice. 'Which one do you want? Which of these girls do you want to fuck?'

The wet sound of Chrissie's mouth on the driver's cock ceased and she looked up into his face from her position in his lap. Jennifer leaned across and kissed the man on the mouth. She pushed her insistent tongue into his mouth and lifted his hands to her breasts.

'I've got to have this one, please, it has to be her.' His voice shook with the excitement and arousal, and the flame of lust burst hotly in the pit of his stomach as the realization of what was shortly going to happen.

'There's a condition,' Riga said, and the man paused, suddenly unsure.

'Condition?' he responded.

'You cannot use her cunt.' Riga emphasized the noun, the sharp click of the final letter was accompanied by a curl of his upper lip, and sounded loud in the confined space in the back of the taxi.

'I don't... I don't understand,' the man said confused.

'You can bugger her, you dullard.' Chrissie winced visibly at Riga's raised voice. She was suddenly afraid, as Jennifer had been afraid earlier in the day. So far Riga had merely used his influence to penetrate the periphery of Chrissie's consciousness, and the sudden realization of the true extent of his capacity for evil literally took her breath away. She felt suddenly cold and became fully aware of her semi nakedness. The promise of some wicked girl/girl sex, and maybe some kinky stuff with Riga had excited her in the bar when Riga first approached her, but now... The door to the shocking world in which Riga existed was slightly ajar, and she had a brief but terrifying glimpse into the blood red sky beyond, she could hear a low moan of the wind beyond that slightly open door, and she felt the goosebumps rise suddenly on her skin as she imagined that the sound of the wind actually sounded like the low combined moans of tortured souls in purgatory.

Just as Chrissie reached for the door handle Riga spoke, 'Stay where you are you slut,' and she fell back into the cushioned seat. Chrissie had a fleeting recollection from her schooldays of Descartes' 'Evil Demon'. In a final moment of lucidity before she slipped under Riga's enveloping influence, she realised that this... man, controlled her version of reality, just as the Cartesian model controlled reality in the hypothesis, and with that memory from her schooldays Chrissie realised that her own soul would be joining the others as the door to Riga's mind clanged shut.

Completely oblivious to the conflict that had just taken place; the cab driver was smiling broadly. Jennifer had turned and knelt on the back seat, and her round buttocks were pushed out in an invitation for the man to invade her anus with his cock.

'Come on, baby,' she cooed. 'Come and stick that cock in my ass.' The uncharacteristic attitude made Riga smile with pleasure. He was pleased with the level of corruption he'd applied to the morally upright American girl. To hear her offer herself like that to a man twice her age was sublime pleasure to Riga. Each new act of depravity that the girl was subjected to only heightened his enjoyment. The next few weeks would be fun!

The man moved awkwardly, his jeans an encumbrance, but he was soon crouched behind Jennifer with his now hard cock waggling wildly in front of his body. He held Jennifer's hip with one hand and held his erection steady with the other. He then offered the blunt head of his cock to the dark hole of Jennifer's virgin anus and pushed against the opening.

'Oh!' Jennifer cried out as the spongy, yet firm head popped the tight ring of her sphincter. 'You're in my ass,' she called out in a surprised voice. 'It hurts,' she groaned as the man pushed some of his length into the resistance of Jennifer's body. 'It hurts, but...' Jennifer's voice faltered as more cock invaded her body, 'but it feels so nice as well.'

Chrissie slid across the seat and moved close to Jennifer. She took hold of the girl's face in the palms of her hands and looked into her eyes. 'Is it nice and big in your arse?' she asked, her upper class English accent emphasizing the 'r' in contrast to Jennifer's American pronunciation.

'Yes,' Jennifer replied. 'I've never been fucked in my ass before, it's...' she paused and gulped, her eyes roved over Chrissie's pretty face, 'it's so... hot, it burns, my ass burns, but it's so fucking bad it makes me horny.'

Chrissie laughed. 'Oh yes,' she responded to the other girl's words. 'It turns me on too, it's so dirty, so wicked, but so deliciously bad that I can come and come.' She kissed Jennifer deeply and paid no heed as the American girl moaned directly into her mouth as the driver pushed fully inside her body.

Jennifer pulled away from Chrissie's kiss and turned her head to face her lover. 'Fuck me in my ass,' she demanded. 'Do it to me, come on, fuck me.' She pushed herself back against the driver and forced him deeper into her body. The man took hold of Jennifer's hips and pulled part way out of the tight grip of Jennifer's anus. He paused for a moment and then pushed back into the girl and was instantly rewarded by her moan of pleasure. 'Yeah,' she called. 'Do it to me, fuck it into me, I'm such a baaaad girl!'

The deep, rich sound of Riga's laugh was loud in the back of the taxi. The transition within Jennifer from comparative purity to anal sex loving slut was like water to a man tormented by thirst as far as Riga's entertained amusement was concerned. The obscenities that Jennifer used as she eagerly pushed back onto the man's stiffness delighted Riga, and he felt the dark mists of his own desire begin to swirl inside his head. Despite his growing ardour, Riga held himself in check. He would have ample time that evening to enjoy himself, and he preferred the plush comfort of the hotel to seedy sex in the back of a Hackney Carriage.

As the man thrust harder and harder into Jennifer's backside, Jennifer was moaning and groaning around mouthfuls of Chrissie's tight, well shaped breasts. Chrissie's nipples poked out, long and thick as Jennifer suckled at her distended teats. Chrissie's hand was busy between her legs as she fingered herself, flicking the metal ring on her clitoris and savouring the delicious twin sensations from her pulsing clit and nipples.

'That's it, you bastard,' Chrissie spoke to the taxi driver with biting cruelty. 'Fuck her in her arse, split the virgin, make her cry.' Chrissie pushed two slender, bejeweled fingers into the molten heat of her own opening. Juice squelched around her probing digits, and Chrissie continued to manipulate her clitoris vigorously as she fingered her sex.

The driver knew he was close to orgasm, the excitement and depravity of the situation was too much for him to bear. Jennifer's language and the tight squeeze of her sphincter around his cock aroused him to fever pitch, but the added sensual overload from the sight of the beautiful, supposedly well bred slut fingering her sopping cleft was just too much. His slightly rounded belly slapped against Jennifer's plump, upturned buttocks and he moaned loudly that he was going to come. He gripped Jennifer's hips and crouched low over her back, his own back bowed as the surge of his climax drew through him. He clenched his teeth and swore and the first jets of his semen gushed forcefully into the depths of Jennifer's anus.

'Oh! Jennifer cried as she felt the man's cock pulse inside her and the spurts of his climax burst into her bowels. 'He's coming; I can feel it spurt inside me.' She groaned loudly at the new sensation of being filled with a spitting cock in her behind, and she held tightly onto Chrissie's torso as the writhing man crouched over her and dug his fingers into the flesh of her hips roughly as his seed pumped into her body.

'Shit,' the driver said and grunted like a jungle animal in time with his spurting cock. 'That was so good. Damn, I've never fucked such a cutie before, and up the arse as well...' Spent, the driver pulled his cock from Jennifer and saw his thick goo dribble from the dilated opening. He watched as the viscous substance slid along Jennifer's the cleft and drip down onto the seat below.

'Take us home, now.' Riga instructed, and the driver hurriedly pushed his gooey cock back into his jeans with no effort to wipe himself. Jennifer stooped in the back of the cab and pulled her dress down around her hips and scooped her swinging breasts back into the bodice.

'I can feel cum dribbling out my ass,' she giggled as she restored a modicum of respectability to her appearance. 'It'll ruin this dress,' she continued, not really caring about the garment at all.

Chrissie lifted her hips to pull her denim skirt around her thighs, and shortly afterwards the driver pulled up at the hotel.

'No charge, mate,' the cabbie smiled as the girls left the cab. 'Have a good night,' he said and winked as Riga followed the girls into the hotel lobby. The next day he would be killed as he crossed the road to buy a newspaper, mowed down by one of his own kind, but at that moment, blissfully ignorant of his fate, the can driver spun his cab away from the curb and drove off into the night whistling happily, with the juice on his cock crystallizing into a crust around his shaft.

'I'm so fucking horny,' Chrissie said when the three of them were back in the hotel. She wriggled her hips from side to side and rubbed her thighs against each other as though she had an itch between her long legs. 'I need fucking, please, I really need to come.'

Riga smiled and pulled a small bag from under the bed. 'Here,' he said to Jennifer, 'take a look in here. You might find something...' his eyes gleamed brightly as he opened the bag to reveal its contents, 'useful.' Riga finished, and Jennifer took the bag from him and peered inside.

'Oh. My. God!' Jennifer cried delightedly when she saw what was inside. She reached inside and pulled out a thick faux phallus. 'It's a strap on,' she continued a little unnecessarily since Chrissie knew exactly what the contraption was. 'I've never seen one before, not in real life,' she enthused. 'It looks vicious.' Jennifer's voice dropped to a whisper as she turned the waggling dildo around in her hands. She surveyed it from every angle and bounced it up and down gently as she tested its weight.

'Put it on – Quick!' Chrissie croaked. Her voice was thick and rough with lust. 'Put it on and fuck me with it.' Chrissie had already pulled her denim skirt down over her hips and left it, forgotten in a heap on the floor. Her top soon followed, and Chrissie stood proudly naked, her hands on her slim hips. Chrissie lay back on top of the big bed and spread her legs. Her slit glistened with her arousal, already wet from her fingering in the cab, and Chrissie ran her finger between the thick, protruding lips of her labia. As she pulled gently at the ring that pierced her body at the top of her slit Chrissie moaned gently and eyed Jennifer as the American girl quickly stripped and fumbled with the unfamiliar configuration of the strap on.

Finally, with Chrissie almost panting on the bed as she eagerly awaited her lover, Jennifer managed to fit the straps to her body. She walked slowly towards the bed as the dildo jutted hugely and obscenely from her body. The unreal sight of Jennifer's curves and the false male appendage that waggled heavily as she moved was such a contradiction to Jennifer's femininity that Chrissie moaned loudly with desire.

'Oh, my sweet baby,' Chrissie sighed tenderly when Jennifer crawled between Chrissie's widespread thighs. 'Lick me first, darling,' Chrissie implored, her tight breasts rising and falling on her chest as her breath came in panting expectation.

Jennifer settled at the junction of Chrissie's legs and dabbed the tip of her tongue into the molten heat of Chrissie's syrupy sex.

'Yes!' came the single, sharp cry of bliss when Chrissie felt Jennifer's tongue touch her body. 'My clit, please, lick my clit,' Chrissie begged, and then sighed deeply when Jennifer carried out her wish.

Riga watched the two girls quietly. He was soon divested of his own clothes, and his cock jutted from the base of his hard stomach in a real life facsimile of the strap on that Jennifer wore. Riga stroked the length of his shaft almost absently as he continued to survey the scene so wantonly acted out upon his own private stage. He would move the women to the house at the earliest opportunity. They would be able to carry on their debauched playtime in complete privacy once they were safely hidden away. Also, once the date for the planting of his seed had passed, Riga could enjoy more sordid delights, and he would be able to fuck both of them at his leisure after that significant date. He couldn't enjoy vaginal sex with either of his two girls until then, and he knew from experience that the wait would make the ultimate act far more satisfying.

On the bed Chrissie was going wild as her orgasm approached. Her dirty blonde hair was in complete disarray as her head moved quickly from side to side as though she were caught in the grip of a powerful dream. The high pitched sound of her excitement came in grunts and squeals of pleasure as Jennifer's quick tongue flicked over the nub of Chrissie's clit. Her hips lifted and fell rhythmically as she bucked up against Jennifer's face, and finally as she held Jennifer's hair in her fingers and forced the girl's mouth against her slippery vulva, Chrissie wailed loudly and gritted her teeth as her climax broke.

Jennifer pulled herself from Chrissie's grip and she watched fascinated as the English woman cried out in ecstasy. Chrissie's torso tightened and relaxed as her orgasm pulsed through her body. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut and her mouth became set in a silent O as she mauled at her small, firm, thick tipped breasts. Even as Chrissie began to calm down, Jennifer, her mouth and chin smeared with Chrissie's juices, moved quickly and pushed the hard tip of the dildo against Chrissie's labia. Chrissie's eyes widened when she felt the pressure and she looked down at herself as her body accepted the head of the dildo. Chrissie gulped when she saw the folds of her labia pushed slightly inwards and she felt the hardness begin to invade her body. Jennifer held herself straight armed above Chrissie, and she watched the other girl's face intently as she applied more downwards pressure.

'Fuck...' Chrissie gurgled as the rubber cock slid deeper into her opening. 'It's big,' she sighed, 'so fucking big. It feels gorgeous.' Chrissie looked up at Jennifer as the girl concentrated on sliding the appendage into the welcome of Chrissie's eager body. She reached up and pulled Jennifer's face down to hers, and the American girl collapsed heavily onto Chrissie's torso. Chrissie tasted her juice on Jennifer's mouth and tongue, and a surge of hot lust coursed through her veins.

Jennifer paused finally, the full length of the dildo was pushed inside Chrissie's body and Jennifer savoured her first sweet moment of saphic love. 'This is sooo baaad,' Jennifer grinned, her eyes and mouth inches from the supine woman caught under her weight. 'All of that cock embedded inside you – I can't believe it, you're such a slut.' Jennifer whispered the words as she looked into Chrissie's eyes, and then she lifted herself up from Chrissie's pliant body, straight armed again.

'You were the one with a cock in your arse, my dear,' Chrissie replied. 'A stranger's cock deep in your arsehole,' she continued lewdly, a grin on her face. 'And,' she continued, 'you took his cum up there too. That kind of makes you a bit of a slut too, hm?'

Jennifer's response was to pull the cock almost free of Chrissie's clinging labia and then to push it back inside her opening with a vigorous shove. 'Yeah?' Jennifer smiled wickedly, 'well, now you're gonna get your pussy banged.' She slammed the cock in and out of Chrissie for emphasis. 'I'm gonna fuck your Brit pussy till I split you in two, you're gonna beg me to pull this thing out of you, and when you do...' Jennifer banged hard into Chrissie several more times – hard. 'When you do, I'm just gonna keep fucking you with it.'

Chrissie's eyes rolled back in her reaction to Jennifer's words and the feeling of being totally filled by the rubber cock.

Riga was delighted by the almost total transformation of the once demure American. He stroked his cock with more vigour as he savoured her corruption, and he moved close to the bed so he could more closely survey the scene as it unfolded. He wanted to pour his cum onto Chrissie's face at the same moment she climaxed. He was eager to see her defiled as his semen shot onto her pretty, sculptured English Lady's face. Riga pumped at his shaft harder and faster as the obscenities and the dialogue between the two women degenerated.

'Come on you bitch,' Chrissie complained. 'Fuck it into me, come on, don't tickle me with it; bang my cunt.'

The use of the obscenity from Chrissie's cultured mouth sounded alien, as if a woman of such refined accent had no business using such a crude word. Riga felt the conflict between the texture of the word and Chrissie's English tones was perfect, like light and dark, complete opposites but each complimented the other, just as the use of such depraved language in such an accent fired the blood in Riga's veins to a higher temperature, and he felt his semen rise quickly along the shaft of his cock.

'Oh yes!' Chrissie called loudly. 'You're going to get me off. Oh you beautiful bitch, fuck me with it, bang me, yes!' Chrissie's hands moved up and down Jennifer's arms as her orgasm threatened. She was lifting her hips from the bed and forcing as much of the cock into her body as could be found. The rubber cock was smeared with her lust, shining along its length as it disappeared and reappeared with Jennifer's generous thrusting movement. A thick residue had formed around the base of the shaft, like a tide mark, an indicator of just how much of the phallus Chrissie's body was swallowing. The cream had gathered, thick and white, and more of the stuff was continuing to build up as Jennifer kept pounding relentlessly.