Riga's Havoc Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riga knew that Chrissie was close to her climax, and he manoeuvred himself nest to the girl's face in preparation for his own release. He took hold of Chrissie's blonde hair with one hand, and his other fist blurred as he pulled at his cock.

'Are you going to come on me you filthy bastard?' Chrissie asked when she saw Riga's pre cum soaked glans close to her face. 'Are you going to spray my face with your jizz? Do it, do it over me. Do it on my tongue while this bitch fucks me.' Chrissie closed her eyes and opened her mouth as a target for Riga to shoot into. Her body stiffened and she groaned loudly and the first jet of Riga's semen sprayed against the pink of her outstretched tongue. Riga's ejaculation splashed across Chrissie's face as the girl closed her mouth to swallow the thick drops that hit her tongue. She cried out and writhed spastically as she continued to climax, and Riga's goo clung to her face where it had spattered hotly as he came loudly himself.

Jennifer pulled the rubber cock from Chrissie's body and surveyed the damage. Chrissie was a limp wreck, lying on the bed covers spent and immobile. Her face was spattered with Riga's outpouring and her hair was a wild tangle from where Chrissie had writhed against the pillows, and had had Riga's fingers enmeshed in it as he came. The bed itself was a ruin, with the covers askew and now stained with the trickle of juice that had leaked from Chrissie's vagina and trickled down the crack of her buttocks. Jennifer stood and unstrapped the dildo from around her waist and between her legs. She made her way to the en suite and sat on the sea, listening to the sharp tinkle of her piss into the water below. As she sat on the seat, Jennifer began to notice the signs of her own ravaged body. Her anus felt bruised, and she realised that she would be paying the price for her earlier behaviour. She wondered if she would be able to walk come the morning, and she flushed the toilet and gingerly walked back to the bedroom.