All Comments on 'Right Sizing'

by Azpiri

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
calflash

It's worse than that. Who the hell would go to an Irish pub to have a Southern Comfort, that they hate the taste of?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
a whore and her minions

soon part

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Probably happens more often than you think. Not the specifics but sense of devotion and affection being more than sex in the long run.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Anon 6/16

Ok that was funny

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Seems to me

She burned herself

meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

Couldn't have happened to a nicer slut, l really do wish it would have said more about his relationship with his daughter. Obviously the moms boyfriend had taken his son under his wing so he was a loss to his dad or maybe just a disappointment.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again a story of perfect karma. Az writes these as well as anyone ever.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
I love this story

Somebody should tell the stupid bitch that: you flooze you lose

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same old crap

Just another lame ass attempt at writting a no sex sex story. You start off the story as the jilted soon to be ex husband then switch over to the ex wife's point of view two years later. Just so you could build up the over weight over worked ex husband into Mcdreamy? Lame. You btb writters are all the same NO IMAGINATION. You expect us to believe that these two people still live in the same city. Share parental responsibilities for two children, one that's in jail. Share common friends after 20 years but she hasn't seen him and his transformation into mister stud? The angry daughter never spoke of dad's new stay in town job? Or that she never threw dad's new younger woman out as a dig? Come on get fucking real. Just a bad story overall. Would be nice if rating system was 1-10 either way you only get a one from me.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 3 years ago
Just as good as the first time

This was one of the first stories I read on Lit and also one of the first I saved as a favorite. It's just as good now as it was then and just as timeless. The rolls of either spouse are interchangeable, but the lesson is not. In this case the hubris of the wife is brought front and center. I do wish the husband would have had a stronger response, but the karmic ending serves it up rather well. 5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Life is what we make of it.

More of the stories here should examine the true consequences of infidelity. They are seldom satisfying or end in a beating. They end like this and now she must live with it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fell a bit short

It would have been better if she did not connect the dots after a brief discussion. the she could witness her ex with his new GF as well as the proposal.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

"More of the stories here should examine the true consequences of infidelity." - Just_Words

With respect, I disagree. I don't come here to read news. I, and I suspect many of us, come here for fiction. Something a bit better than reality. I wouldn't come here for advice on how to handle a cheating spouse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moving On

Great story, thanks for the read.

Steve worked hard and stuck with what he thought was the plan for him and Julie and their family only to find out that Julie had disconnected from the marriage and just threw him out of his own house like last week's garbage without so much a "thanks for the memories".

Definitely not a Burn the Bitch story and by all accounts Julie was a huge entitled bitch. No this was more a "Karma's is a bigger bitch than you can ever imagine" type of story. Egotistical Julie assumed because she dumped Steve that his life would be miserable and no other woman would ever want him.

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”

Steve cowboy-ed up and moved the fuck on to a better life, a better future and a better woman. Way to go Steve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Living well is the best revenge...

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago

This is a brilliant short story. Very well written and (as usual with this author), very creative. 5 stars.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

And she's still with the neanderthals...guess that's karma for ya...

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

best revenge served

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, but would have been better if she had first seen and recognized him as he knelt to propose.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That is one terrific ending for a cheating wife. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short but very sweet. A perfect example of less is more.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His son knew - how do you not write a scene where he confronts his son??!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best revenge is a life well lived. Period.

Previous commenter... because his son is a dirt bag. When the trash takes itself out you let it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cliche’d crap

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I loved it! Actually a very nice BTB story and what better way to do it to a bitch? Be better, stronger, prettier and more understanding. All of that and watch the bitch suffer. 5 stars on tis one. Didn't care for Shattered to much except for the las chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get real, a hot body, good looking narcissistic woman like Julie would have no problem finding someone to date to take her out and take care of her... there are a lot of lonely wealthy men out there that would bend over backwards to scoop her up and she knows it... realistically, she would not be one bit jealous of Sam... she would have men crawling all over her and wouldn't have a moment of time to be jealous... obviously the writer has no idea about how little effort a decent looking, much less a hot looking woman has to go to to have her pick of men falling all over themselves to win her attention... she hasn't skipped a beat, much less regretted her life since her divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup!

She got burned. Realized her mistake but way too late.

He won, but of course in loosing her he lost big time too even though he was better off in the long run.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love Respect and Trust.

One gone chance of recovery two toast

Both lost But he then won

Typical of a lot of stories but still liked

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Even if it wasn't exactly a BTB but more of revenge in living well, it was a good story

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Honestly, I think this is the best BTB. The wife can now continue her days with the gym gorillas for a few years until they dump her for someone younger, and then what...?

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 1 year ago

Hmm...tales of a modern woman. The selfish and self serving wifes had no problem throwing away her husband. There was no respect or love. She thought she deserved beyter. Well she got what she asked for, karma is a biotch.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

No deep emotional scenes between a long-term partners. Just brief encounters. As if they are just acquaintances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars for her, 5 for him.

jopstorm(1945)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

BTB got what she deserved! Karma, LOL

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - SLUT got exactly what she wanted - to live the rest of her life alone in a one bedroom apartment with five cats.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could have been a great story. But so horribly and stupidly inadequate when it came to the idiot jocks. Without them being held accountable, the whole thing is trash. You're just continuing the lame agenda of pushing the female dogs to run around loose and think they'll get away with it. I'm not holding the scumbag Predators accountable, you make it even worse.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A 46 year old woman no matter how hot, is not much of a candidate for marriage. This is in response to one of the commenters below. The odds are heavily stacked against her. Guys in her age bracket who are established financially, are either locked down in a loving relationship, themselves are cheating losers, or are chasing younger women. The exception are recent widowers or themselves divorced, but that category is unlikely to pursue when they learn anything about why the divorce. Just the fact she is not close to her kids would be a big red flag in real life. She might find someone that she is ok with for a while until they divorce again, but it is probably someone with her low moral standards, and most of those will be banging women 10 years younger. Her prospects look crappy. And ger continuing to hang with the jocks is just dumb. There is nothing but a dead end there. And oh yeah the standard bug penis trope strikes again in a LW story. But hey it is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why was she still with Rick and Ed after 2 years? I assume that is on top of six months or longer cheating pre-divorce. Even with alimony didn't she realize she woukd have to work and Rick and Ed have zero financial security? Without alimony she is struggling to meet ends working as an office clerk in a place like Nashville. Sounds like she is nit living with Rick. Also there is no way they are exclusive just based on the guys' behavior. So she needs 2+ years of attention at the end and then hard sex, and sees no point in anything else? She clearly didn't put much thought in this whole divorce. Not much is said about Emily except she understands her mom's choice? Though she despises the knuckleheads Rick and Ed. Ed sounds dumb as a bag of rocks. And Rick not much better but pulling on Ed's marionette strings. No way Rick is not banging any hot tail he can get close to if they are willing. So yeah she appears to have zero plans foe the future. Just continues to f$ck some gym rats with outlandish penises indefinitely while she toils away at work r0 hours a week and goes to the gym, while her daughter doesn't associate with her and hasn't spoken to her mother since the divorce went final and her young son is in and out if jail. Nice! Great life plan. She isn't just a cheating slut. She us also dumb as a bag of rocks. Steve's bounce back and improved career and imminent engagement to a beautiful younger women is quite the Karam btb on its own. The ex wife has nothing to look forward to at age 46. Good luck with that!

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

Too bad it was so short

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Her tears were for herself. She has no conscience so they sure weren't for Steve's happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ex was not smart. As a prior commenter mentioned, she had no life plan. She cut herself off from Steve. No alimony. Working 40 hours a week as a clerk, when for many years she never worked a job. Daughter won't talk to her. Her son is a permanent delinquent and skirt chaser. And besides work, all she does is bang Rick and occasionally Ed at thrnsame time. Big whoop. At 46 she has little to not chance to find a new meaningful relationship, especially given what her stupidity has wrought and when a potential steady boyfriend learns the truth that is age appropriate or life appropriate, they will not handle the truth well. The fact that her kids are so.messed up or shun her, is a big no-no. And that she continues to hit the gym and pursue mythical horse cocks (mythical because those dimensions are about as rare as unicorns in reality). Another LW from the author who think with her vagina. In reality, most women who have affairs do not cheat because they crave hot guys and big penises. That is a (ph)allacy. Misspelling intentional. Men's top reasons to cheat are: (a) "she's hot, (b) impulse sex, (c) feel old, lost my groove, (d) conquest!, etc. Women's top reasons to cheat are (a) my husband doesn't pay attention to me or neglects me, (b) my husband no longer finds me sexually desirable or no longer respects me, (c) my husband is married to his career, (d) my husband is abusive, (e) financial insecurity, etc. Men cheat more often (29% of married men have at leastbone extramarital affair by their 50s m, vs 19% for women, though that number is up from 13% in late 90s) but women have longer extramarital affairs (average six months vs 2-3 months), often with an emotional component. Men are less likely to forgive an extramarital affair if wife is found out before confession (1.5x less.likely to forgive / reconcile). Men are more likely to confess with higher probability of one nightnstands and shorter affairs. Confession greatly increases odds of staying married for another five years post reveal (3z more likely). The point of all these factoids is that a cheating wife with no confession, and a multimonthbaffair is basically looking at divorce. Not sure if this wife did it because she wanted dto be free or was scared of discovery as Rick and Ed are morons. Also as usually many authors on this sight skip the emotional component, and have LWs cheat because of reaosn that are.much more the province of cheating husbands. I assume that is because super majority of LW authors are men wil.male centric readers.

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

Good story. Damn how long was she with those two bozos she destroyed her life for? And they fucked up her son to boot... Stupid woman. Great story. I disagree about it being too short. Could have flushed it out more and it may or may not have been better but I really enjoyed it as is

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

Good story, happy and sad, silly how. People ruin a nice simple existence when things become boring. Instead of thinking about what made them happy and trying to return to that magic formulae

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian5 months ago

This is a terrific story. Usually, these tales divert into pure escapist hyperbole. I like the way this one follows a gentler, albeit firmer and more enjoyable path toward resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's nice to see a realistic tale of this sort.

mndhanson017mndhanson0174 months ago

I don't know what the anonymous is talking about that there is no justice nor peace, she is living a horrible life. Steve had seen pretty much his whole family with her and her lovers, he got what he needed and thus he has no idea of what has become of his former children, they're not living a good life, that's the justice, all the things that she told him to do, she can't do them herself and now, he's going to starting over, while she cannot, her son is in jail and it seems contact with her daughter is sparse at best.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence2 months ago

Since it's likely she *introduced* her son to the two meat heads, it was clearly her intent to allow him to emulate them - much better he get in shape than be a good (future) husband or father.

So, why should she think she can complain when her son emulates them so well...?

Obviously, since he had pictures proving his son was treacherous as well, she must not ever have tried to get her ex to help his son out (since he clearly wouldn't).

And interesting question - she says she is no longer 'in love' with her husband; but based on her relationships with Rick and Ed, doesn't it appear that she isn't in love with *anyone*? Great trade, love for sex.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She made her choices. She found out the consequences of them. Really well written story, nicely paced. Well worth a read. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Traded in real man for over muscled boy

grecian722grecian7221 day ago

I think this story is actually one of the saddest wrong choice stories I have run into on this site, I do wonder has he disowned he son? does he not care about the grandkids?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous