All Comments on 'Right Sizing'

by Azpiri

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
grecian722grecian7222 days ago

I think this story is actually one of the saddest wrong choice stories I have run into on this site, I do wonder has he disowned he son? does he not care about the grandkids?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Traded in real man for over muscled boy

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She made her choices. She found out the consequences of them. Really well written story, nicely paced. Well worth a read. BardnotBard

AmbivalenceAmbivalence2 months ago

Since it's likely she *introduced* her son to the two meat heads, it was clearly her intent to allow him to emulate them - much better he get in shape than be a good (future) husband or father.

So, why should she think she can complain when her son emulates them so well...?

Obviously, since he had pictures proving his son was treacherous as well, she must not ever have tried to get her ex to help his son out (since he clearly wouldn't).

And interesting question - she says she is no longer 'in love' with her husband; but based on her relationships with Rick and Ed, doesn't it appear that she isn't in love with *anyone*? Great trade, love for sex.

mndhanson017mndhanson0174 months ago

I don't know what the anonymous is talking about that there is no justice nor peace, she is living a horrible life. Steve had seen pretty much his whole family with her and her lovers, he got what he needed and thus he has no idea of what has become of his former children, they're not living a good life, that's the justice, all the things that she told him to do, she can't do them herself and now, he's going to starting over, while she cannot, her son is in jail and it seems contact with her daughter is sparse at best.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's nice to see a realistic tale of this sort.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian6 months ago

This is a terrific story. Usually, these tales divert into pure escapist hyperbole. I like the way this one follows a gentler, albeit firmer and more enjoyable path toward resolution.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

Good story, happy and sad, silly how. People ruin a nice simple existence when things become boring. Instead of thinking about what made them happy and trying to return to that magic formulae

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

Good story. Damn how long was she with those two bozos she destroyed her life for? And they fucked up her son to boot... Stupid woman. Great story. I disagree about it being too short. Could have flushed it out more and it may or may not have been better but I really enjoyed it as is

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The ex was not smart. As a prior commenter mentioned, she had no life plan. She cut herself off from Steve. No alimony. Working 40 hours a week as a clerk, when for many years she never worked a job. Daughter won't talk to her. Her son is a permanent delinquent and skirt chaser. And besides work, all she does is bang Rick and occasionally Ed at thrnsame time. Big whoop. At 46 she has little to not chance to find a new meaningful relationship, especially given what her stupidity has wrought and when a potential steady boyfriend learns the truth that is age appropriate or life appropriate, they will not handle the truth well. The fact that her kids are so.messed up or shun her, is a big no-no. And that she continues to hit the gym and pursue mythical horse cocks (mythical because those dimensions are about as rare as unicorns in reality). Another LW from the author who think with her vagina. In reality, most women who have affairs do not cheat because they crave hot guys and big penises. That is a (ph)allacy. Misspelling intentional. Men's top reasons to cheat are: (a) "she's hot, (b) impulse sex, (c) feel old, lost my groove, (d) conquest!, etc. Women's top reasons to cheat are (a) my husband doesn't pay attention to me or neglects me, (b) my husband no longer finds me sexually desirable or no longer respects me, (c) my husband is married to his career, (d) my husband is abusive, (e) financial insecurity, etc. Men cheat more often (29% of married men have at leastbone extramarital affair by their 50s m, vs 19% for women, though that number is up from 13% in late 90s) but women have longer extramarital affairs (average six months vs 2-3 months), often with an emotional component. Men are less likely to forgive an extramarital affair if wife is found out before confession (1.5x less.likely to forgive / reconcile). Men are more likely to confess with higher probability of one nightnstands and shorter affairs. Confession greatly increases odds of staying married for another five years post reveal (3z more likely). The point of all these factoids is that a cheating wife with no confession, and a multimonthbaffair is basically looking at divorce. Not sure if this wife did it because she wanted dto be free or was scared of discovery as Rick and Ed are morons. Also as usually many authors on this sight skip the emotional component, and have LWs cheat because of reaosn that are.much more the province of cheating husbands. I assume that is because super majority of LW authors are men wil.male centric readers.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Her tears were for herself. She has no conscience so they sure weren't for Steve's happiness.

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

Too bad it was so short

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why was she still with Rick and Ed after 2 years? I assume that is on top of six months or longer cheating pre-divorce. Even with alimony didn't she realize she woukd have to work and Rick and Ed have zero financial security? Without alimony she is struggling to meet ends working as an office clerk in a place like Nashville. Sounds like she is nit living with Rick. Also there is no way they are exclusive just based on the guys' behavior. So she needs 2+ years of attention at the end and then hard sex, and sees no point in anything else? She clearly didn't put much thought in this whole divorce. Not much is said about Emily except she understands her mom's choice? Though she despises the knuckleheads Rick and Ed. Ed sounds dumb as a bag of rocks. And Rick not much better but pulling on Ed's marionette strings. No way Rick is not banging any hot tail he can get close to if they are willing. So yeah she appears to have zero plans foe the future. Just continues to f$ck some gym rats with outlandish penises indefinitely while she toils away at work r0 hours a week and goes to the gym, while her daughter doesn't associate with her and hasn't spoken to her mother since the divorce went final and her young son is in and out if jail. Nice! Great life plan. She isn't just a cheating slut. She us also dumb as a bag of rocks. Steve's bounce back and improved career and imminent engagement to a beautiful younger women is quite the Karam btb on its own. The ex wife has nothing to look forward to at age 46. Good luck with that!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A 46 year old woman no matter how hot, is not much of a candidate for marriage. This is in response to one of the commenters below. The odds are heavily stacked against her. Guys in her age bracket who are established financially, are either locked down in a loving relationship, themselves are cheating losers, or are chasing younger women. The exception are recent widowers or themselves divorced, but that category is unlikely to pursue when they learn anything about why the divorce. Just the fact she is not close to her kids would be a big red flag in real life. She might find someone that she is ok with for a while until they divorce again, but it is probably someone with her low moral standards, and most of those will be banging women 10 years younger. Her prospects look crappy. And ger continuing to hang with the jocks is just dumb. There is nothing but a dead end there. And oh yeah the standard bug penis trope strikes again in a LW story. But hey it is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Could have been a great story. But so horribly and stupidly inadequate when it came to the idiot jocks. Without them being held accountable, the whole thing is trash. You're just continuing the lame agenda of pushing the female dogs to run around loose and think they'll get away with it. I'm not holding the scumbag Predators accountable, you make it even worse.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - SLUT got exactly what she wanted - to live the rest of her life alone in a one bedroom apartment with five cats.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

BTB got what she deserved! Karma, LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars for her, 5 for him.

jopstorm(1945)

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

No deep emotional scenes between a long-term partners. Just brief encounters. As if they are just acquaintances.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 1 year ago

Hmm...tales of a modern woman. The selfish and self serving wifes had no problem throwing away her husband. There was no respect or love. She thought she deserved beyter. Well she got what she asked for, karma is a biotch.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Honestly, I think this is the best BTB. The wife can now continue her days with the gym gorillas for a few years until they dump her for someone younger, and then what...?

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Even if it wasn't exactly a BTB but more of revenge in living well, it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love Respect and Trust.

One gone chance of recovery two toast

Both lost But he then won

Typical of a lot of stories but still liked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup!

She got burned. Realized her mistake but way too late.

He won, but of course in loosing her he lost big time too even though he was better off in the long run.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get real, a hot body, good looking narcissistic woman like Julie would have no problem finding someone to date to take her out and take care of her... there are a lot of lonely wealthy men out there that would bend over backwards to scoop her up and she knows it... realistically, she would not be one bit jealous of Sam... she would have men crawling all over her and wouldn't have a moment of time to be jealous... obviously the writer has no idea about how little effort a decent looking, much less a hot looking woman has to go to to have her pick of men falling all over themselves to win her attention... she hasn't skipped a beat, much less regretted her life since her divorce.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I loved it! Actually a very nice BTB story and what better way to do it to a bitch? Be better, stronger, prettier and more understanding. All of that and watch the bitch suffer. 5 stars on tis one. Didn't care for Shattered to much except for the las chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cliche’d crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best revenge is a life well lived. Period.

Previous commenter... because his son is a dirt bag. When the trash takes itself out you let it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His son knew - how do you not write a scene where he confronts his son??!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short but very sweet. A perfect example of less is more.

LA

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That is one terrific ending for a cheating wife. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok, but would have been better if she had first seen and recognized him as he knelt to propose.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

best revenge served

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

And she's still with the neanderthals...guess that's karma for ya...

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 3 years ago

This is a brilliant short story. Very well written and (as usual with this author), very creative. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Living well is the best revenge...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moving On

Great story, thanks for the read.

Steve worked hard and stuck with what he thought was the plan for him and Julie and their family only to find out that Julie had disconnected from the marriage and just threw him out of his own house like last week's garbage without so much a "thanks for the memories".

Definitely not a Burn the Bitch story and by all accounts Julie was a huge entitled bitch. No this was more a "Karma's is a bigger bitch than you can ever imagine" type of story. Egotistical Julie assumed because she dumped Steve that his life would be miserable and no other woman would ever want him.

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”

Steve cowboy-ed up and moved the fuck on to a better life, a better future and a better woman. Way to go Steve!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 3 years ago

"More of the stories here should examine the true consequences of infidelity." - Just_Words

With respect, I disagree. I don't come here to read news. I, and I suspect many of us, come here for fiction. Something a bit better than reality. I wouldn't come here for advice on how to handle a cheating spouse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fell a bit short

It would have been better if she did not connect the dots after a brief discussion. the she could witness her ex with his new GF as well as the proposal.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Life is what we make of it.

More of the stories here should examine the true consequences of infidelity. They are seldom satisfying or end in a beating. They end like this and now she must live with it. Well done!

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 3 years ago
Just as good as the first time

This was one of the first stories I read on Lit and also one of the first I saved as a favorite. It's just as good now as it was then and just as timeless. The rolls of either spouse are interchangeable, but the lesson is not. In this case the hubris of the wife is brought front and center. I do wish the husband would have had a stronger response, but the karmic ending serves it up rather well. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same old crap

Just another lame ass attempt at writting a no sex sex story. You start off the story as the jilted soon to be ex husband then switch over to the ex wife's point of view two years later. Just so you could build up the over weight over worked ex husband into Mcdreamy? Lame. You btb writters are all the same NO IMAGINATION. You expect us to believe that these two people still live in the same city. Share parental responsibilities for two children, one that's in jail. Share common friends after 20 years but she hasn't seen him and his transformation into mister stud? The angry daughter never spoke of dad's new stay in town job? Or that she never threw dad's new younger woman out as a dig? Come on get fucking real. Just a bad story overall. Would be nice if rating system was 1-10 either way you only get a one from me.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
I love this story

Somebody should tell the stupid bitch that: you flooze you lose

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again a story of perfect karma. Az writes these as well as anyone ever.

meucimeuciabout 4 years ago

Couldn't have happened to a nicer slut, l really do wish it would have said more about his relationship with his daughter. Obviously the moms boyfriend had taken his son under his wing so he was a loss to his dad or maybe just a disappointment.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Seems to me

She burned herself

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Anon 6/16

Ok that was funny

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Probably happens more often than you think. Not the specifics but sense of devotion and affection being more than sex in the long run.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
a whore and her minions

soon part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
calflash

It's worse than that. Who the hell would go to an Irish pub to have a Southern Comfort, that they hate the taste of?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just great

A great story of living well being the best revenge. Cheating bitch got a chance to see what she.lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
After

After being married to Steve,how could she shack up with someone like Rick,let alone live with him for two years.She deserved her face rubbed in it when she saw the new Steve.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
purple bag

I don't think Southern Comfort comes in a purple bag. Segrams Royal Crown does.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 5 years ago
Didn't really explain the son

How he got involved, why he was a piece of shit, why he was cool with becoming buddies with his mother's fuck buddies. I feel like you skipped a couple of paragraphs in the wife's account that explained the origin of that weird situation. The husband's, too, since maybe having a father that was gone so much contributed to his son's upbringing. A missed opportunity for an interesting aspect of the story.

Anyway, it wasn't BtB, but seeing how the husband grew after losing 120 pounds of dead weight (the wife), fits the saying "the best revenge is a life well lived" (or whatever the fuck it is). Not having to work like a slave for an ungrateful joke of a wife left him free to pursue other opportunities and grow. Get himself a sexy younger woman. Yep. Revenge.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
REMINDS ME OF LISTEN LISTEN CATS A PISSIN...WHERE WHERE UNDER THE CHAIR

run run get a gun never mind shes done. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah, quoting others works of art is simply admitting that you lack the wit and imagination to create your own.

I appreciate the effort. If I knew of an appropriate song or movie I'd tell you to go watch or listen to it so you could understand what I really think. But somehow I think you already know.

She and his son had lost complete respect for him, and she was getting her brains fucked out, apparently for months if not years, and he had no clue? And his daughter had no clue, or didn't alert him? Sounds like it was a pretty shallow distant marriage and family life from the beginning. Not much of a loss. He should send the hulks a Thank You card on his wedding day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I realy hate it when authors reference movies I've never seen,

songs I've never heard, singers I've never heard, or books I've never read. This story has 3 out of 4. The story was okay but nothing to write home about. 3 stars.

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 6 years ago
Curious?

Why do these women love being fucked by big dicked guys, yet when they finally get what they want, they seemed unsatisfied. It seems to me they either love it or hate it but very view seem to continue when they could have after divorce. Is wishful thinking by the author or is it truly being remorseful. Just curious. Interesting story though, I enjoyed it. I do believe in justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!

It’s wonderful when a cheating cunt ends up with what she whored herself out for. Women like the ex wife should suffer forever. It’s funny, those stupid whores.

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Very nice story

Very refreshing to read... should be a category called "justice." Thanks for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
rich trophy

I hope that ex wife gets some counseling...telling her husband she wants a divorce then running after him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5* closet cuck tale

bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another shallow, self indulgent slut

...Finds that grass is not always greener on the other side. Sometimes it's just a yard full of weeds.

Nice job,

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Action without thought

When husband didn't need support lazy wife and honey dos, he got a life. Once oldest turned 16 she should have gotten a job and husband scaled work back. Exwife had it easy once kids turned teens. She ruined son's life and exhusband got a life. He was a gentleman and won in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unlikely

No one turns their body and finances,round that quick.Also how come the evening is arranged that morning,with that time scale they are not likely to get many guests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a problem

Don't give the cheating cunt and her spawn from hell a second thought. Although I wouldn't be able to not rub it in while in the elevator. Ask her 'I'll it going with the brainless dicks?'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another cheating wife is the victim story

Sheesh, I get tired of these types of stories. She lied, she deliberately cheated on Steve for a long time, she ignored her husband's issues for a long time, she refused to get a job forcing Steve to work long hours and contribute to his depression and then she complained about him not being around, she complained about what the stress was doing to his body and mental state and didn't do anything to help him, everything was about her selfishness, and one day after her ultimatum she was back in the arms of her boy toys.

But we are supposed to feel bad for her because her choices didn't work out like she wanted and she was feeling remorse after the fact? Screw that! She deserved what she got. Maybe we could feel sorry if it was just a single drunken episode but not for the calculated devious selfish disrespect she showed her husband for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best revenge

Get over her soon, live well and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story, nice writing...

I'm always amazed at all the hate in these comments. People angry over the fact that he mistakenly said Southern Comfort comes in a purple velvet bag? Seriously? You must work for Crown Royal or something, otherwise, getting angry about that might make you appear to be, uh, psychotic. Maybe he said it on purpose; He'd just stated that he doesn't like to drink - so it's a little funny that he erroneously identified the type of liquor that comes in a bag.

I thought this was a nice story and that it should have been BTB enough for just about everybody. She's eating her heart out now, headed back to the house that smells of Ben-gay and sweat socks, spending another evening with the Moronic Muscle twins. Have fun darling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reference to the French

I am sure this may offend but this reference was hilarious "They drop their panties faster than the French drop their rifles."

Thank you for the story I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
purple bags

Crown Royal

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Don't have to read it to be disappointed.

Any time a LW story starts out with the middle aged wife who's kept her looks, while hubby has deteriorated I don't expect much. It's like the ones of the beauty queen and the nerd, or the low self-esteem guy, or the below average looking guy. Not much there for a story.

Yuri5Yuri5almost 8 years ago
Great story

Kept it simple.

People hating it are probably misogynists.

Come on, this was a burn enough, a win for the good guy, who came out better than he was in the marriage.

And hell, if the roles were switched, we should cheer the woman.

Hate the deed, and feel joy at someone getting their just desserts, don't hate the entire gender. Women are tricky for sure (hell, I just just broke up with one good friend cos she went loco on me after 8 years - and I did partly deserve it though she was wrong too, and it's a shame) but there are plenty of good women (believe me).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

If your going to write about booze, at least find out what's comes in Purple Velvet Bags! It sure as Hell ain't Southern Comfort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
gets a 1

he was polite to her at the end.....fuck her let her burn....the winner lives the bitch dies.

nope here we has a wimp bitch writer saying feel sorry for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ya Think!

Damn shame, stupid bitch has all kinds of "remorse" now, seems like a common theme. No one to blame but herself, it was her "choices" that caused it all. Now it's a case of buyer's remorse, including the destruction of her son's life thanks to the "muscle heads" she brought into his life. She made the choice, In this case; I hope she is miserable and unhappy until her final day. You don't know what you've got until it's gone!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Amends?

“she felt like Steve and I weren't trying to make amends.” – Why should STEVE be trying to “make amends?” She’s the one who cheated and walked out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

I love the stories on the site, but one like this, depress me as I am again reminded women cant be trusted to safeguard your happiness.

Very well written. good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well written.

But your stories are fucking misery fests.

still 4* for a well told story

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story...and...

A good story...and she never ceased to be a selfish woman...She destroyed her marriage, her life and the life of her son, by some easy fucks...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank god and greyhound you're gone

5 stars

and the hits just keep on coming

have read 2 of ur tales and they are guuurate

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Life Goes On

I have always tried to do the right thing. Sadly that meant leaving some people behind as they chose to go in different less fruitful directions. Now with enough years behind me, I can tell anyone who in interested that I made the right choices. My choices were based on the morals I was taught as a child. By sticking to them I have been able to hold my life and my family together through many challenges. Now, on the other side of most of those challenges I have been rewarded with a calm life, happy and prosperous children and material reward from an intact marriage. Those that I know who chose to seek an easier, faster path have all suffered the consequences for their choices.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm no BTB but defintely burn

She was so callous and careless and vicious - but she was primarily selfish.

Too bad she learned to appreciate what was hers when it wasn't. Beyond typical though we all grow up learning that way - the key is for us to remember it at some point in our lives. Ah well.

He was too easy going - too tolerant - too possessed by the need to give her all she asked for -

You do whatever you have to provide your family what it NEEDS not everything it WANTS - there is a huge difference and too many never see that.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Gee I hope I'm not too late to get read...

Oh it's a five, but I have problems

My wife joined one of those gyms back when she was just finishing making our last kid. My wife was and is 'hot'! She went I think maybe three times and just stopped. I did find out why; the 'gym rats' were out in force. She told our oldest daughter; that's how it got back to me.

That leads me to my only problem with the story. I'm no jock or muscle man, but believe me I would've made sure my wife knew I knew the score. I would have walked over and made sure she saw me. I doubt if I would have said anything, but I would have made my presence known. I do know I wouldn't have evinced any emotion, none at all, no disgust, no anguish, no pain, nothing..

Then again I would never have been away all the time just to make money.

I'm glad it worked out for our hero, and I'm glad his ex-wife got to see it.

Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He didn't seem to have much of a spine

Since he was the bread winner why would he leave? There were a couple of other questions but at the end, I didn't feel the ex-wife felt enough pain for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
confusion

Let me get this straight. She doesn't work...never did. You paid for the house and her necessities. She wants a divorce and you scurry out the door when she tells you to leave? No wonder she was fucking those other guys. What an idiot. The right response was to wish her good luck in her apartment and attorney search because I sure as hell am not going to be paying for it. FUCK HER. So, like she said, MAN UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
its wasnt btb but she burned herself over and over

stupid cunt thinking with it. Every woman has to remember every other woman has the same fixtures just arranged differently, no one of em is golden.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 AFTER REPEATING THE VOWS

it should remain one size for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BOOOOM!!!

The first wife aka ex-bitch got hers in her face, she picked the steroid freaks instead of trying to force the communications thing with the husband and now he got it together with a younger gal. Excellent writing!!

I've seen this situation happen to a few of my buddies as they were retiring from the Navy and 1 or 2 of the wives came back in less than 2 years crawling & crying the blues about all kinds of bullshit, they needed to try something different or the young trainer was just what they needed but then that trainer moved over to their college age daughter. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Good story.

Hey Harry VAgina, what have you written? You bitch cause you are one. What a whiny little manlet you are.

Anyway, good story and it reminds you that the best revenge is living well.

Be strong, improve yourself, let it go and live well.

Sometimes you really have to Cowboy the fuck Up, lol.

Later,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
People deserve a 2nd chance ....

Cheating whore wives deserve to die .. End of story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Southern Comfort......

... doesn't come in a purple bag, Crown Royal does.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Great tale!

Don't listen to Harry. He hates everything. lol

5 Stars!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
this may be the stupidest fucking story ever

This is such a badly written story that I actually have trouble following what's going on. Apparently the wife wants to leave Steve because she now hates the guts and is fucking 2 weights lifters at the gym . This story opens with a wife openly enjoying hurting Steve and ripping his heart out.

"Steve, do you really want to pay someone who's going to agree that we should get divorced? Don't make this any harder than it already is." Normally, her smile would make me melt. However, this smile was full of daggers. Et tu, Brute? "Think of it like this. We're able to start over while we're still young."

OK so far so good...

Then she says one sentence and a few minutes later she is... .... Apparently crying hysterically and wants to take back everything she has said and is pounding on the windshield of stever's car as he drives off.

How is it that 30 seconds after she is gleefully crushing his heart and ending the marriage that she is suddenly crying hysterically and won some back because she says something stupid? Steve is leaving and the marriage is ending ... which is what the wife wants...

UM what? I mean does anybody have any idea what the hell's happening?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Work

For you who do not live in Nashville, Azpiri gives the story an interesting touch of realism. Each of the restaurants and accounts are correct and add color to those from the area. Azpiri keep up the good work, you are growing as a writer. Perhaps longer story lines using the locality feel of Nashville as not being the "hick town" so many think it is. I enjoyed your story but suggest more local color.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I understand you

Azpiri I am sorry you have little time to write. I know this, when I wrote the first and the second chapters of my last story during 1 month and I wrote the more 9 chapters during 1 week. because I had 1 week holiday.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
thank her for what ewoman

Honey, I want to thank you for being the whore are. I mean really honey you put the "W" in whore. And as far as his change is concerned, thank Sam for that. Julie got what she asked for, a first class ticket to slutville, only to find out she was a typical lonely old whore. Maybe you need to put Gloria Allred's book down. Not all woman are winners, the whore in this story proved it. 5 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous