Right Up Her Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

"Oh, yes! I love that!"

"You like me tweaking your nipples, baby?" I whispered into her right ear.

"Oh, God, yeah!"

"Wow, your tits are so fine!"

"I love it when you play with them like that."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!" she agreed.

Simultaneously, I slid my hardened staff between her lovely ass cheeks and pushed it in between her tight buttocks.

"You like my cock sliding between your beautiful cheeks?"

"Ooh, yes," she hissed, looking back at me, flashing yet another hungry smile.

"It's time for me to talk to the dragon fly, I think."

"Oh, yes!"

Ashley bent forward and grabbed her knees while I slid down her fantastic form slowly, admiring her every curve as I moved, slithering down her backside. As I descended, my hands flowed down her front, massaging her smooth, soft skin as they traveled. When my arms reached the top of her legs, I washed over the front of her thighs, feeling the silkiness of their natural smooth form.

"You want me to take off my stockings?" Ashley sighed.

"No way! Leave them on; along with your shoes. You look incredibly hot in them."

"Oh, okay," she breathed.

I continued worshipping her slim figure as I ran my hands up and down her thin firm legs, paying particular attention to her inner thighs as my eager hands smoothed over her again and again. Kneeling down now, I was in prime prone position to take advantage of a rare sight: the mouth-watering private folds of Ms. Ashley.

"My God, you're beautiful."

"What are you going to do now?" Ashley cooed, trying to look back at me.

"I'm going to admire your tight holes and I'm going to lick you like crazy," I retorted.

"Oh, God, yeah; eat me good!"

"Bend over more, so I can get in there," I instructed.

Ashley responded by lowering her torso down further, grabbing onto her ankles for support as she rested her light weight on the front of her toes. Her ass blossomed like a ripe peach, pushing out towards my hungry waiting face. The dragonfly's tail pointed down, directly towards her buttery center.

"What a peach of an ass you have there."

"That's what I'm told," Ashley said, looking back at me with heightened desire.

"And nobody ever wanted to fuck you there?" I asked in complete disbelief.

"No, but I'm glad you do," she groaned.

"So am I! These clowns have no idea what they're missing!"

"No, they don't, so you'll have to show me."

"Hold your cheeks open as far as you can."

Ashley obliged and brought her painted white nail hands around, pulling apart her tight globes as I pushed my face into her backside. I stared at her puckered hole for a moment, admiring the fact that there was not a single hair to be found anywhere on or around her privates.

"Wow, you look so clean and tasty," as I pushed my face against her ass cheeks. My tongue stretched outward, searching diligently for the soft firm tender flesh it would encounter. Her ass smelled of clean, fresh douche, just as she promised. Her scent drove me wild as I licked up and down her crack, tasting her feminine goodness with each lap. Next, I pushed my fingers up towards her vaginal canal and pushed apart her outer labia, exposing her pink soft center. Upon separating her entry flaps, I spit some saliva on her and swept my index finger against her soft pink delicate flesh. Ashley's moans and calls confirmed the working of the magic in between her lovely tight intersection.

"Oh, that feels so good!" she breathed, panting slightly.

Her statement encouraged me to push further, as I watched her body quiver with each stroke of my finger against the back side of her vaginal folds. I continued swirling my index and middle fingers around her tight slit, pausing every now and then to pull back her moist flaps to get further inside. She was getting wetter by the minute and when her natural juices started to be more evident, it drove me wild. Continuing now, I pulled her lips apart further and watched her body's lubrication fluid ooze slowly from within. Her creamy slick liquid looked delicious as I moved forward and lapped some of it up.

"Oh...oooh," she moaned.

"You taste good, baby," I muttered, returning my attention to the action between.

Her salty flavor filled my mouth while I resumed licking her, separating her folds with my tongue and eager lips. Her bare soft skin was turning red with my oral action against her primal entry. When I sucked, tugging one of her outer lips, bringing the tight trapdoor flap away from her body, she yelped with glee.

"Ah, fuck!" she cried.

Next, I brought both hands in between her as she continued to hold her ass cheeks apart. I pulled both outer labia apart and stared into her flooded opening. Her minor lips were inflamed and deep red in color, giving way to a dark gasping canal entry that looked so hungry for cock, it was remarkable. Obeying her wishes, I planted my tongue as deeply as I possibly could inside her restricted well and listened to her calls of delight increasing in volume and rhythm.

"Oh my God...where did...you learn to do this?!"

I paused from pushing my face into her delicacies, "From porn movies, mostly."

"Oh wow!" she hissed, looking back at me, her warm brown eyes disappeared as they rolled up and her eyelids closed seductively.

I pulled her aperture open again and diligently returned to lapping my tongue up against her tight slit, listening to her gasp in reaction to each motion against her privates. The fact that she was clean shaven helped greatly. The ease of motion I gained against her, was phenomenal. There was simply no resistance as I slid my oral probes over her. Ashley's supple legs twitched with pleasure. I could not seem to suck and swallow her secreted syrup fast enough. As soon as I would gain a mouthful and gulp it down, twice as much fluid appeared in its place. Ashley moaned loudly as I drove on.

"Oh fuck...you keep sucking me like that...and I'm going to cum...just from you eating me out!" she heaved.

"That's the idea!" I shouted.

"Don't you ever fucking stop!" she growled, pulling the back of my head closer to her inviting, stunning center.

I obliged and kept up my licking, trying to increase in repetition and swiftness as much as I possibly could. My mouth was getting tired and I could feel my jaw muscles beginning to ache with dull fatigue. I gave her a few last laps as my face retreated. In substitution, I inserted two fingers into her canal and watched her buck her lovely hips back and onto them, surrounding them to the base knuckles as she rode. A squishing noise emitted from her loins as she pulsed, enjoying the introduction of my digits. I kept my fingers inside her as I went to work on her ass. She knew where I was headed, so again she managed to divide her globes as she bent forward, watching me from the corner of her eye.

"Oh, fuck!" she yelped, "Your mouth feels so fucking good!"

I dipped back into her folds, lapping her rosebud quickly, as her audible cries filled the dimly lit room. Her desire was building as fast as my lapping continued. My tongue tip squeezed into her puckered hole just barely as her tightness kept me at bay. Not for long, I thought as I circled her outer rim with my wet tongue, depressing it against her with each pass. Her ass tasted so good, scented with a spring flower mist fragrance. I licked, sucked and lapped eagerly in her gash, intently listening to the filth emitting from her calling mouth.

"Fuck...oh, fuck, yeah!" she cried, craning her neck, as her head bobbed in affirmative reaction.

"I'm going to lick and suck your asshole raw!" I barked.

She responded in zest, "Fuck yeah!"

I returned to work, slipping my tongue in and out between her magnificent curvatures, lapping and slurping against her swelling rosy puckered button. When I sucked on her, she yelled. When I licked and lapped, she panted. It was amazing to listen to each of her loud intense reactions.

"It's time to work that tiny little hole open." I suggested, pulling back from her lams.

"Yes!" she slithered, looking back at me.

"Where are those tools?"

She whispered in desperation, "On the couch...behind you."

Turning around, I didn't even notice the spread of dildos, creams and butt plugs on the leather couch before approaching her. Rightfully so, her image and sensuous body easily distracted me from noticing anything aside from her. I smirked and turned, heading for the smallest of the anal probes I could find. She had them aligned in order of diameter size. So, I grabbed the closest one to us along with the anal glide tube and returned to her outstretched, arched figure. She cooed like a cat in heat as I approached her awaiting predominately naked body. With nervous hands, I opened the lube and applied some to the narrow dildo and smeared it around the area of the probe. She sighed in anticipation as she watched me apply the cream to the tool.

Ashley smiled devilishly. "I can't wait...until you get...me fully opened."

"Neither can I," agreeing wholeheartedly.

I knelt eagerly behind her as she pushed her ass out, preparing to accept the probe. Taking the small dildo in my hand, I held the blunt tip against her anus. She looked back at me and watched me carefully.

"Trust me. Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Take a deep breath."

She inhaled deeply as I pushed the tool slowly and gently into her confined opening.

Ashley gasped loudly and jumped as the dildo hesitated upon its slight entry.

"Ooh, that feels weird."

"Good weird, I hope?"

"Yeah. Good weird," she whispered as I pushed more.

The thin dildo's tip escaped from view as it entered slowly into her compressed asshole. I watched it move inside and slid it carefully, listening to Ashley's oral responses. She breathed very heavy now as I worked it subtly in and out of her tightness.

"Oooh...oh, oh...oooh!"

"You let me know if it hurts and I'll back off, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," she stammered.

"Frig yourself, it'll help loosen up the muscles," I instructed. Ashley's hands went immediately for her wet pussy as she inserted a couple of fingers into her sopping cunt and moved them inside, rotating them around against her vaginal walls. Her finger probing created a squishing sound as her hands worked against her sopping wet anatomy.

"Oh, oh, oh, my God!"

This process continued for the next hour or so as we moved to slightly larger and wider dildos. With each new insertion, Ashley lost some tears. I was careful to constantly ask how she was doing as I moved them into her anal passage as softly as I could.

"Ooh, oh, oh, fuck!" she squirmed, sounding nasally.

"How are you doing, babe?"

"Good," she sniffed.

"Sure?"

"Yeah, I'm a big girl. I can handle this."

"Okay, I just don't want to hurt you."

"It's not that it hurts, it just feels uncomfortable."

"Yeah, well, you've never had anything up there before."

"And I want this," she smiled, looking back at me with tearful eyes.

"I know you do...and so do I...more than you know. Just keep focusing on your breathing and touch yourself as we go. When you get more open, it won't hurt so much, from what I understand."

"Yeah, it just burns a little, but it does feel good in a weird way."

"What's the largest diameter size you have?"

"An inch, I think."

"That'll be plenty," I gasped, amazed at how far her hole would need to stretch. We were about half way there, I figured.

The method continued as we worked our way towards thicker dildos. Her ass was stretching nicely as each new tool was inserted, causing her exit hole to be widened with each action. Ashley's frigging was at a blurred speed now as she rocked her fingers diligently in and out of her tight vagina below. I watched the glory eagerly with great interest as she continued to relax and open.

"Oooh!" she sighed heavily.

"We're getting there," I remarked.

"Good...I can't...fucking...wait," she responded, gasping for air.

"How are you feeling?"

"A bit more...relaxed."

"Good, you look it. We're just about to the last of the rods now."

"Ohh...yes!" she heaved as I worked the second to last dildo in and out of her accommodating backside now. When I pulled it out, her anus was stretched widely. The lube was working wonders as her asshole was nicely lubricated. Her outer ring was ruby red with inflammation. Surrounding her ring was an incredible set of gluteus muscles that elegantly guarded her most prized taboo opening. The darkness of her anus was sublime and very intriguing. Her dark vile, stretched hole seemed to beg for impalement as I pushed my face deep into her folds. Licking intently around her ring, Ashley cooed as I pushed my tongue inside her asshole and lapped along the sides of her anal walls.

"Fuck, that feels nice!" she called.

I continued rimming her, circling her cavern sides as deeply as I could. The strawberry flavored gel tasted like a sundae of sorts on her sensitive flesh. Her deep entry swelled and the darkness inside looked ripe for planting. I stared into her dark abyss with deviant desire. The blackness of her deep passage was surrounded by a lovely dark pink and blush-colored rim of engorged tissue, aching for attention. Ashley continually screamed in passion as I spit into her and licked her textured inner sides with glee.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" she squirmed.

"Feel good?"

"Fucking amazing!"

"One last one to go," I announced, "How does your ass feel now?"

"Feels good. Put it in there!" her eye sparkled with lust, as she looked back.

I took hold of the last stout spreading tool, lubed it up and held it against her gaping swollen rectal cavity. There was some resistance as I eased the tip past her ring. Ashley yelped, but quickly let me know she was okay. I pushed the plastic probe further and another fraction of the dildo's length was swallowed inside. I pulled back and her anus entry retracted with the girth of the plunging tool. Ashley gasped as her anal doors clenched and released.

"Breathe, baby."

"Oh...oh...oh, God!" she hissed as the probe moved back into her tight squeezing flexed dirt shaft.

"Okay?"

"Yeah, just go slow."

Obeying her justified request, I eased the dildo back into her and watched it gradually disappear into her depths again. Her ass gripped the plastic tightly as I gently pushed and pulled it in and out of her. Ashley's face was contorted as it moved. She grimaced, but managed very well as the flexible rubber opened her more with each motion. Watching the tool move into her was amazing as her muscles flexed to accommodate the intruding piece. Even though it was extremely tight, her ass seemed to manage well as it yielded to accept the dildo.

"Argh! Oh, oh, oh...oh, my fucking God!" she hollered.

"Alright?" I checked.

"Yeah," she exhaled.

"Okay."

"A little faster," she hesitantly demanded.

"Sure?"

"Yeah."

She howled with pleasure and pain as I increased the speed a tad.

"Fuck!"

"Still okay?"

"Yeah. Feels so fucking tight!"

"It is, baby."

"I feel so goddamn stretched."

"Well, you are."

"Good. Soon you can nail me."

"Yeah," feeling my pecker roll back to life a bit.

About ten minutes later, her largest dildo was sliding rather easily in and out of her dirt box. She felt loose and much more relaxed as the dildo motioned in and out of her tight rear box. As I pushed, Ashley gasped a little, gulping in air and as the dildo was pulled out, she sighed as the plastic moved, pulling her muscles outward. She looked back at me and smiled, wiping a few tears from her eyes. She sniffled and smiled again. The lust burning in her brown eyes was enough to send any man reeling with desire as she patiently waited for the right moment to allow me full access. She sighed one last time and stated her preparedness.

"I'm ready, I think."

"You look it."

"How does my ass look?"

"Very fuckable."

"It feels very airy."

"You wouldn't believe how fucking open you are."

"Where do you want to fuck me?"

"How about here on the couch?"

"Yeah," she whispered.

Ashley stood and walked over to the couch, the dildo hung out of her ass like a tail. I gently pulled on it as she stood over the couch and it came out. She breathed delightfully as the tool exited her tight hold.

"Oooh," she hissed, "How do you want me?"

"How about you sit on the couch and I'll slip it in you from the front?"

"Yeah, that sounds perfect!"

Ashley slowly sat on the couch and pulled her legs straight back towards her, curling her pelvis up towards me. She took hold of her legs behind her knees and pulled her legs towards her further as she moved. Her crotch was arching towards me now as she pulled back, exposing her most private folds and open holes to me. I smiled with lust as I looked down on her, watching her pelvis move, inching its way up higher to meet my eager staff. Ashley spread her legs wide, giving even more room for penetration as she smiled brilliantly and observed me watching her in complete utter submission.

"My God you are so incredibly hot!"

"Come see how hot you've made me."

I quickly positioned myself between her long beautiful legs, at the phenomenal V-shape that her sexy legs created, pointing towards her prized entry points. Her anal hole was stretched wide and her vagina was still wet, glistening in glittering delight as I pushed my cock against her taint. I rubbed it against her baby soft skin, watching my erection return. Each rub against her brought a pulse to the head of my cock as blood pumped to it, quickly escalating my dick to full hard-on status.

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"I know we agreed that I would only fuck your ass."

"Yeah?"

"Can I please put my cock in your pussy?"

'No, we talked about this."

"I know, I know, but it'll feel so good," I teased as I rubbed my cock's head against the outer doors of Ashley's tight pussy.

"I promised my boyfriend," she frowned.

"I know, but he doesn't have to know. Let me dip it in you a few times, please?"

I rubbed my hardened dick against her taint and lower pussy folds, as I begged, searching her eyes for approval with a pathetic plea in mine.

"Okay, but don't you dare cum," she sighed, pulling her lips apart with her white painted finger nailed hands.

I smiled with delight as I pressed the eager head of my solid member against the brief opening of her hole.

"Wait!" Ashley pleaded, pushing a hand against my chest.

"What?"

"Put a butt plug in my ass before, so I don't close up."

"Oh, good idea."

Frantically I searched the couch for the plug I saw earlier. It was no where to be seen and I panicked.

"What the fuck?" I stammered.

"Oh, it's around. Check under the cushions," she softly offered.

Like a madman, I lifted two seat cushions next to us and flung them out of the way. There, in the base of the couch was the missing plug.

"Oh, thank God," I exclaimed as I grabbed it, wiped it off and crawled back to her spread eagle figure to insert it into her ass.

"See, I told you it was around," she smiled confidently.

"Yeah, but I'm just anxious."

"I know. Put it in me, babe," she coyly breathed, watching me take hold of the plug and approach her anus with determined purpose. I knelt back down in front of her, smelling the scent of raw sex wafting through the air from her loins. Her feminine musk smell drove my libido off the charts. She looked so goddamn perfect, as her legs twitched with anticipating desire. She pulled her ass globes apart so I could more easily plug her hole with her rubber stop. I slowly inserted the plug into her asshole, keeping her anus stretched open for a while longer.

"Ooh," she hissed as the plug fit snuggly into her passage way.

"You look so fucking hot."

"I'm all worked up. Now, put that cock deep in me before I change my mind," she sneered, looking up at me. Her eyes squinted with lust as I maneuvered my cock's mushroom cap back and down towards her delightful entry. She had her outer flaps pulled back with her fingers now, as I grabbed hold of the base of my purple headed spade and pushed down, edging it into her soaked pussy, pushing past her outer labia. God, her valley was tender, warm, wet and extremely tight. Gaining my balance, I took strong hold of her ankles and pushed them back further, as her pelvis cantilevered higher towards me. Ashley's narrow passage accepted my exasperated drill bit eagerly as I pushed deeper into her, filling her void.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers