Right Up Her Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready to stick that bad boy back in my tight little ass?" Ashley sneered, turning her heads toward me, looking back, as I crawled and knelt obediently behind her outstretched rear end.

"You bet I am!" I exclaimed, eagerly positioning myself, ready to target and plunge my readied spear into her open exhaust shaft.

"Are you ready, baby?"

"I have been, damn it! Get that fucker back inside my ass!"

"Okay, okay," I said in surprise as I quickly walked on my knees to get closer to her outstretched ass.

I thumped my swelling cock against her butt cheeks as I let out a long bellow, wanting to jam it deep inside her aching mud burrow. Watching her below me now, her damp hair and blossomed ass arched towards my stiff cock, appeared absolutely incredible. Her framed black silk stockings made me think that I was fucking a completely different woman, as the scenery had changed so drastically. Now, instead of soft brown eyes looking at me, I had the image of a dragon fly moving with every motion of our bodies. I'm not sure which was better. I think that they'd be just about equal as I rationalized that this beautiful woman below me was still the same gal I had fucked less than an hour ago.

"What are you waiting for?" she snapped with frustration.

"I have to lube up a bit," I explained.

"Here," she yelled and grabbed the tube of strawberry lubrication on the couch; she unscrewed the cap, and shoved the tube's end into her anus and squirted a healthy amount into her bowels. "Now, stick it in there!"

"Spread your legs!"

Ashley silently obeyed as she moved her calves out to allow me unrestricted access. Likewise, her thighs rotated a bit as her pelvis and ass thrust outward in ready receipt. I moved closer to her and slid my knees and legs delightfully in between hers. I grabbed the base of my cock and placed it near Ashley's augmented outlet. Slowly, I pushed my head back into her snug shaft and watched it disappear from sight. Ashley panted as I moved, pushing beyond her outer rim. As my cock slid into her constricted folds, she moaned as I grasped onto her supple hips and hunkered into position. I pulled back and out as I pulled toward her, my cock popped out of her confinement. Then I quickly aligned myself again and pushed it back into her, watching her outer ring take hold of my impaling tool and disappear from view as I laid into her. When I retracted again, her outer ring reappeared and pulled along with my cock's shaft as I exited her asshole once more. Teasing her a bit, but enjoying each initial insertion and removal, I relished in the slow fuck that was happening. Her ass was just as tight, but so well stretched and lubricated this time around, that I don't believe any of my motions were as painful as the previous rump hump. Each penetration felt like the very first insertion as I enjoyed her tight flesh accept my stiff tool. Ashley sighed with delight as I slowly milked my cock in and out of her lubed hole.

"Oooh, baby!" Ashley whimpered.

"How's that feel?" checking her reaction.

She looked back at me and scowled a bit. "It feels great, but I wish you would keep it inside."

"Your wish is my command."

I slipped my cock's head back to her engorged opening and planted it back into her tight bum, watching my shaft slip easily past her outer rim and again, plowing deeper into her anal well. My instincts took over as I began to pump her accommodating orifice with greater zeal.

"Oooh, alright, yeah!" Ashley yelped.

"Arghh! Fucking tight!" I yelled.

"That's it, honey, ride that tight ass!" she hollered.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I agreed, pumping my cock in and out of her.

"Feel good?"

"Yeah!"

I reached down and pulled on her damp hair, forcing her head to come back towards my limbering motions.

"Ooh!" she garbled.

"I'm going to fuck you so good this time!" I barked in her ear as my pelvis thumped in and around hers.

"Yeah, pull my hair, you bastard, and fuck me deep!" she hissed, turning to look back at me with a terse sexy snarl.

"You want it fast and hard?" I grunted through clenched teeth.

"Yeah, fuck the hell out of me!" she squawked.

Her face contorted when I pulled harder on her hair, gripping it tightly like the mane of a horse. She grinned and frowned with submission as I rode her, crashing into her rear end. As my pelvis stopped short against her ass globes, her cheeks wobbled with slightness upon my impact. The sight drove me mad with desire as I continued thundering in and out of her greased pipe.

I pulled harshly on her hair as her head snapped back up closer to mine again and she grimaced as I barked again at her eager awaiting presence, "I'm going to fuck you so deep up your goddamn tight ass, you're going to taste my fucking cum in the back of your throat!"

"Oh, fuck! Nail me deep, you fucker!" she screamed.

She seemed to love the dirty dialogue we were creating together. As I pushed, she pulled and when I pulled, she bucked back with her hips, encouraging the deepest anal drilling anyone could imagine. My balls were literally slapping against her vaginal slit now as my cock slid wildly into her, fucking her to the hilt. I drilled her like an oil derrick, as my cock pumped in and out of her form-fitted mine shaft. To watch the action, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and watched my cock thunder in and out of her tightness with complete awe.

"Is my ass...still as tight...as you thought?" her voice shuddered as my deep penetrating pumps thundered into her, causing her to exhale harshly with each imploding contact.

"Yeah!" I grimaced, my burning face and back now covered with fresh sweat as I continually planted into her and pulled back, watching my cock appear and disappear at lighting fast speed. I grabbed hold of her hips again, gaining further momentum.

"How about now?" she hollered as she bore down on my cock with her anal muscles. Her ass clenched tight around me like a steel trap and I was immediately frozen in motion. Although she had locked down on my prick, my muscles had limited movement beneath the skin sheath of my dick. As far as my skin was concerned, however, she had a remarkably tight squeeze on it and I was going nowhere. As I struggled to move, she grunted in response, gritting her teeth and clenching her ass cheeks severely, holding my dick in place.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, now that's tight!" she hollered.

"Fuck yeah!"

She released her grip and I cautiously moved, pulling my dick out of her hold. Pushing it back inside Ashley, I remarked, "Wow that was awesome!"

"You fucking like that?" she snarled, looking back at me like a woman possessed.

"Yes!" I barked, gripping her hair in my fist.

"Keeping riding me, you mother fucker!" she commanded as I breathed and huffed into her ear. She leaned back again as I pulled tightly on her hair. Her neck stretched and gained prominence ahead of her as she pulled her head back and up and in response to my tug.

"Do that again, bitch!" I screamed, as I picked up speed, gripping her fine hips, pumping diligently in and out of her tight pipe. Immediately, she bore down on me again and my dick felt like it was confined in a tightening vice. My motion halted again as I felt her muscles surround me and hold me in place like a prisoner. I had no way out, nor did I want one as she teased me, releasing for a moment so I could move and then baring down again. I inched out and she stopped me. I groaned in pleasure as she let up and I pushed back deeper inside. When I retracted, she squeezed again. Meanwhile, she turned back to watch my reaction as I gasped with her new found talent.

"Wow, fuck, that's awesome!"

"So I'm your anal bitch now, right?" she screamed.

"Yes."

"Tell me like you mean it!" she yelped as I pushed back into her ass.

"You're my anal bitch!" I growled.

"Good! Now, finish me off, goddamn it!"

I rocketed in and out of her asshole like a man on cocaine, possessed for the next high. Her anus took continual hold of me and collapsed with my intrusion, milking my cock for all its worth as I rode her as hard and as deep as I could possibly go.

"Are you going to cum with me baby?" I asked.

"I want to!"

She stretched and managed to reach one of the dildos on the couch and quickly inserted it into her vagina as my motions continued, slapping in and out of her ass like a jack hammer. As my motion continued, she rocked the dildo in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Her well oiled juices flowed freely out of her slit and dripped with generosity down her legs. As her speed increased with the violation of her plastic tool, I continued humping her ass, riding it for all I could manage.

"Ooh, that's it! Right fucking there!" she cried as the tool hit her clit and sent her marching to the heavens.

The scene was too much for me to take as her body flailed below me, her body thrashed and bucked as her hips couldn't take the action much longer. I took an energized hold onto her supple hips and buried my boner in deep and stopped moving as Ashley brought herself off in a few more motions of her magic wand. I've never heard such a thundering orgasm in my life as she writhed below me. Her anal muscles gripped and tensed against my exploring staff as she wailed and moaned in complete exhilaration. Ecstasy had been achieved for Ashley as she awaited my thundering explosion deep in her rectum.

"You haven't....cum...yet, baby...have you?" she whimpered.

"Not yet," I answered, "But I'm very close!"

"Fill my ass up!"

That's about all the prodding I needed. Gripping her body's slim sexy waist I pulled her close as her ass pushed out towards me. I had a death grip on her now as I thumped into her tight cavern with all of the strength I could muster. Her cheeks slammed against my pelvis as my impaling rod reamed in and out of her, slipping in and out with renewed ease. I enjoyed less than six more strokes in and out of her deep bowels and it was all over as my ball sack recoiled harshly. I screamed out loud for mercy.

"Arggh!" I cried out.

Immediately, my penis spurted its delayed load deep inside her bowels. I shook and yelled at the top of my voice as my cock continued to spasm within her.

"Fuck!" I hollered.

"Yeah!" Ashley beamed, turning to watch my facial expression as my dick revolted inside of her.

"Ooh, oh, fuck!" I snapped.

"Ooh, nice! I can feel your cum flowing deep in me!" Ashley commented with delight.

"Oh yeah!" I shuddered with contentment.

"God, your cock felt so good pounding my ass!"

"Yeah, certainly...was a great...tight fit," I gasped.

I allowed my cock to shrink a bit while it was still nestled inside Ashley's rear. When I pulled it out completely, Ashley squealed in pleasure as the head of my prick popped out of her. It was slick with cum and lube as I wiped it off with the towel that Ashley used to dry her hair. I stood and began to get dressed.

"I'll have to talk to my boyfriend, since I'm sure you'd like to tap my ass again?"

"Of course. Did you like it?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

"Which was better, the first fuck or the last?"

"Definitely this last one!" she smiled.

"Did you like pumping my ass?"

"What do you think?" I smiled.

Ashley giggled with contentment as I pulled up my jeans. Silently, she watched me continue dressing.

"Wow," she smirked.

"Yep," I agreed, "Hey, talk to your boyfriend. If it's okay with him, I'll be over tomorrow night to fill your tank again."

"Oh boy, I'd like that!" Ashley admitted; "I'm glad I'm no longer an anal virgin!" she smiled.

"Right, now you're an anal expert!" I reminded her.

"Make that an 'anal fiend!'"

"For sure," I nodded.

We laughed as I walked out of the room, needing a shower in the worst way, but wanting to return to revisit Ashley' tight alley even more so. I could hardly wait to get the green light from her and her boyfriend.

"Call me when you want your backdoor opened again. I'll be glad to be your permanent handy man!" Ashley laughed in agreement from the other room. I reached into my pocket and left my business card on the kitchen table as I pleasingly made my way to the door. I left with a wide smile on my face.