All Comments on 'Rings of Desire'

by LockedDarius

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 10 years ago
Five stars!

Nicely done! Full of love and passion. Of course she would think of everything, women are always thinking...too much sometimes but god love 'em, they're wonderful.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
Me Too! I Gave It 5 Stars...

...Mostly for the writing, it was very well done, as well as being a cute story with a happy ending and hot sex, no better formula I know. Thank you for sharing such a well written little jem, and please keep writing more about this, yes... I suppose it had a similar storyline to others here but its a good setup to further fun, maybe chapter two brings the 'wiz' back with some good news/bad news...? justa thought! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I just wish he would have still had his cock! How wonderful it would be to be transformed into a hot looking babe with beautiful she-cock for her to enjoy!

LockedDariusLockedDariusover 10 years agoAuthor
Blown Away by the Feedback!

Wow, thanks everyone for the comments and feedback! I'm glad everyone enjoys it. 1800 views in a day is amazing, I don't think that many people have ever read something I've written before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 out of 5

Please keep this going this story is in my top 5 favorites I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well just fab!!!

I just hope you write more of this story it has it al and sume this has to up whith the best PLS give use more I am a sucker for a happy relationship yours leann5red MAWH XXXX

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 10 years ago
Gorgeous

Just beautiful.

Mmmmmm

Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rings of Desire

It's a nice enough of a story, but you started off describing the apartment in a past tense, then swung into the story in present tense. The difference was easy to pass by as the story progressed, but if you're going to continue to write, you need to step back away from the story and visualize what the author is saying.

pammycdluverpammycdluverabout 10 years ago
Saw it coming

The story was absolutely told perfect, do as many as you like and I'll keep reading them.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Wow, what a story.. love to end up that way.. you girls are so lucky .. ;)

Rule63MePleaseRule63MePleaseover 8 years ago
Damn I wish I could have some rings like that.

Not a bad story, but I couldn't give it five stars because of a few flaws in it. Mainly because of the inaccurate categorization of magic use with the user's classification. Aside from that it was just small things. The concept was nice, and I would like to see more stories like it. Just need to fix that one small problem and not get it completely wrong the way Harry Potter does. DX

janthepervertjanthepervertover 8 years ago
Loved It

How about a sequel? How did Cindy cope with the change?

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Good enough.

I thought Amber might want a girlfriend back. I don't think I would want to loose my cock, every lick of my clit is like cumming, you say, 10 mil in account. I suppose change can be good. I'm not sure about squatting to pee.

Its to early for consequences, and desperately looking for the shopkeeper for help!

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Great

I don't get the lesbian thing , with a guy and having a dripping pussy but why gripe . Great story and thank you I am a sucker for a happy ending ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLockedDarius@LockedDarius
I'm a fairly quiet and reserved guy. I enjoy writing, and my dream job would be writing stories for video games. I enjoy football (both pro and college,) as well as pro wrestling, and, obviously, playing video games. I love dogs, but I'm not really a cat person. I have a m...