Rings of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continued all night between periods of putting away her new clothes. Eventually, we both just got and stayed naked for the intense fucking sessions.

By 11pm, I was completely exhausted. I could no longer even get an erection, just eating out and sucking Amber's wet pussy to make her cum. There was no end to her sexual energy.

We lay in bed together naked and cuddled until 11:55. Then she slid the white ring off her finger.

"It's your turn," she said, presenting it to me. I took a deep breath as I took it from her hand and handed her the black ring. I was both nervous and excited to see what she would choose for me. I put the white ring onto my finger...it must have magically resized itself as it fit me perfectly. She already had the black ring on when I looked up.

"This is going to be so fun!" she said gleefully. I looked at the clock as it hit 11:59.

We sat exactly as we did last night; hand in hand and staring into each other's eyes. I tried to think of what she would pick for me. I hoped that she made me taller, maybe like 6'4 or 6'5. And muscular...built like an NFL linebacker. And I hoped that she remembered to heal my knee if that was possible to do.

Her brown eyes remained fixed on mine. My heart raced at what she might choose for me; maybe she'd just keep me the same and do a little "clean up." I had no way of knowing.

Finally, she started blinking and a big grin came across her face. I looked at the clock just as it ticked over to 12:01.

"Perfect. I made you perfect for me," she said, breaking the silence. She moved in for a kiss and held it for a few seconds.

"What did you do?" I asked with my best puppy dog eyes, trying to get it out of her.

"I made you ideal for me, who I want to spend my life with. I guess you'll just have to wait and see!" she was so excited as she spoke. I reached over and hit the lights as we climbed under the covers together. I held her perfect body close to mine as I dozed off.

I woke up to a sudden chill as I felt the covers being pulled off of me, just as I had done to Amber yesterday.

"Ha! Oh my god! Yes!" she shouted excitedly. My memory came back to me as I went to sit up, only to feel a weight slide downward on my chest.

"You made me a woman!" I shouted, looking at my naked female form. On the edges of my vision, I could see long blonde hair down to my shoulders. On my chest were gorgeous D cup breasts, exactly like Amber's. My stomach was thin and my hips flared out to give me a perfect hourglass shape...exactly like Amber. Tucked between my smooth, toned legs was a little pink pussy, glistening with my morning juices. My skin was lighter in tone than hers, likely to go with my blonde hair.

I felt a mix of shock, terror and also tons of excitement. I just looked up at Amber who was smiling from ear to ear.

"I...what...why!?" I finally got out.

"This is my ideal. I wanted your personality, your soul, in a gorgeous female body. And now I have that! My greatest desire!" She leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips, slowly and gently at first, but soon, it turned into making out.

Instead of an erection, I felt an entirely different kind of turn on. A warm glow started in my pussy and spread outwards until it encompassed my whole body. My nipples became hard and I soon found myself massaging my sensitive tits.

"Give it a chance...please..." she begged me. "There will never be nights like last night again where you stopped being able to perform. And I made you all the same sizes as me, so we can share all of those clothes we bought yesterday!"

"I knew you were up to something...you got the sexier ones for me!" I exclaimed with my new girly voice. She just smiled and rolled her eyes.

The "warm glow" in my pussy started getting hotter and more intense. I threw myself at Amber and we rolled around on the bed making out. Our huge, firm breasts pressed together as we rolled our tongues, pressing them back and forth into each other's mouths. I could feel the heat coming off her pussy as I'm sure she could feel mine. Being wet was a strange feeling to describe.

She pulled away from our make out session and spun around. She put her head beneath my pussy and went to work. I got the hint and went down on her as well as we 69'd. The feeling of her tongue and lips working on my pussy was the best feeling I'd ever experienced. Every time she hit my clit, a feeling as strong as a male orgasm tore through me. I could feel a big one bubbling up like lava inside of me. I couldn't focus on Amber's pussy as I grew closer and closer...and closer...and finally...

"AHHHH!" I shrieked, as my first ever female orgasm rocked me. I panted and moaned as she continued...another orgasm shot through me, and then another, and another. Tears brought on by the ecstasy I was feeling streamed down my face until she finally stopped.

She crawled up next to me and we cuddled in a tangled mass of perfect female forms. We didn't even leave the bed for the next several hours. We'd make out, suck on each other's tits, and eat out each other's pussy. Then we'd rest and cuddle.

I didn't think it was possible, but we were both completely sexually exhausted. We lost track of time and I didn't know how long we were in bed together. The entire room reeked of hot, steamy sex, but I didn't care.

"Hey, go check something for me..." she asked meekly. "Go get your wallet."

It was an odd request but I obeyed. I picked it up off the night stand and handed it to her. She flipped it open and a smile came across her face. She took out my driver's license and handed it to me. The picture on it was now that of my female self. The name was changed as well.

"Cindy?" I asked.

"I liked the name, plus you look like a Cindy now..." she smiled.

"How did you do this?" I asked.

"Well, wishing to change your body was easy. But we couldn't still have all records of you remain a guy. So I imagined changing everything about you. You've now always been a girl in the eyes of the rest of the world. And I also wished for your bank account to have $10 million in it. We're two rich, sexy lesbians who can spend forever together!" she explained.

I couldn't believe it. Why didn't I think of doing something like that with my "desire?" It all worked out for the best though because she thought of everything. Excited, all I could do was move in on her and lick her pussy as a reward.

The light coming in through the window started to darken. We had been in bed with each other all day...something I never could have pulled off as a guy. I stood up and took notice that I was also shorter now, the exact same height as Amber.

I pulled open the curtains as Amber stood by my side. The sun was fading fast in the sky as she held my hand. I watched...this was my last chance to go back...but I didn't take off the ring. The sun completely set.

I turned and kissed Amber gently on the cheek. What a life we would have ahead of us together.

12