All Comments on 'Rising From The Ashes'

by Web_Spinner

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Way to go!

Another great story. I loved how you turn tragedy into triumph.

I will be looking forward to your next story.

lust_4_ulust_4_ualmost 14 years ago
WOW

thank you for a well written story that had so many well planned scenes - and hit home on so many emotional levels!! My heart broke, got turned on and fell in love while reading this story. I look forward to reading more of your work ~ thanks for sharing!

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Pretty decent story. I liked it. It would have been interesting if you had brought

the slutty ex-wife back into the picture and had that worked through. It's always good for those of us who like the "torch the bitch" stories.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Wow! That was an emotional roller coaster !

This was a superbly written tale!

I enjoyed it reading it from beginning to end. It even brought up welled up eyes a few times!

Thanks for an entertaining read!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
very nice

i have to agree what a rollercoaster and what a nice novel. :) more stories please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Perfect

That was one heck of a story. thank you for writing it and sharing it with all of us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

A great story + a fun read.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Great Stuff !!

Makes a change from the usual angst-ridden divorces....

Well & gently written - thank you for that.

DreamrootDreamrootover 12 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for a good time reading this :)

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Wonderful and filoled with joy -

By the end -

I have so much praise fr the outcome -

I have one fundamental observation as a dad to a daughter - if I had ever spoken to her or kneeled down to speak to her as you describe when she 13 or 14 I would have been tarred and feathered lol. Any of the teenaged young ladies I have ever interacted with as an adult would be very upset being treated like a little girl that way.

I also would doubt that a 14, 15, or 16 year old girl would need to hear explanations on the level you describe especially the "What do you mean" sequence when you had the talk about joining families (consistency issue to since Renee indicated the girls had already decided to do ti so it was not a new or unusual topic even).

My daughter is now 25 and is not remarkably taller than she was then and now would just laugh at me if I did today lol.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
Classical and classy

Sometimes I can't find the proper adjectives to describe the high quality of someone's work. This story is one such case. I was moved, befuddled, and angered by the events in the story, which is how it should be. I really got into the story. You're a fine author, and a great story teller.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
The Pinnacle!

This story was a first for me. For the first time I gave a story five stars and this was it. This one had it all. The erotic parts were good. The drama was good. There was romance and heartwarming relationship were there too. In short, this one had it all. Bravo!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

I found a mistake in this story they have not any common children.

So there is not as in the Hungarian jokes: Lets hurry because my child and the your child beat our child.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Wow

Why was this so hidden away? Loved it. Just hope DWidiot does not find it/ Thanks author. Jim

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
Lovely little story

I liked it, but like one other commenter, I must mention that the girls were written as if they were seven (or younger), not fourteen. Thinking of them as younger and ignoring the written ages makes the story better.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read.

Very entertaining love story. Thanks for sharing.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Nice and heartwarming story. 5*

Personally I would have started the story differently: Not with a cheating but with an accident or something. I think there are many implausabilities with that part, but of course it is not really important to the story itself why he is a single father so it's not really a problem.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nice Romantic Tale

The title and the blurb removes any tension from the story but it is like a good dessert. How come the author stopped posting?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Tremendous tale. The title says it all.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Beautifully heartwarming.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Well Done

Great rebuilding story encompassing two different "disasters".

Thx

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
GREAT FIVE STAR STORY!!

I guess the author felt it better to focus more on the good guys. Whatever happenedto the first slut wife?? It would've been nice to hear about her demise. Perhaps getting busted while breaking up with her piece shit ex-boss boyfriend would've been a perfect cherry on top of this masterpiece. Any woman in my book that abandons a child while there are no legitimate needs for the child at stake is lower than dogshit. That begged for attention in this story however worked well without it. The story was gentle folding in perfectlyfrom sequence to sequence with the author holding interest steadily and drifting facets of the story in perfect rythym to this anxious reader's delight. The story was very emotional covering serious issues of modern day living while carressing the heart strings of old. I thoroughly enjoyed this masterpiece and look forward to this writers future offerings. Thank you for a great read!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE PHOENIX DIVES INTO THE MIX

after a soul and mental cleansing rises to begun anew, TK U MLJ LV NV

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 11 years ago
Favorite

All the comments before me have said it all. There's little more to be said except thank you, WEB__Spinner! Cheers!

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Call a plumber my eyes have sprung a leak... LOL

That was a wonderful story, I kind of figured the ending fairly early but it was still a great read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
one of the best of the best

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Happy Ending

A beautiful, heartfelt story that by the end had me both smiling and crying. Thank you for a wonderful story, good work!!!!

LoneEagleLoneEaglealmost 11 years ago
Really nice

I enjoyed the story, too. While I also enjoy BTB stories, a simple romance is good as well. My only objection (and it is REALLY small) is when Steve talks about getting his daughter breakfast, or when she is 14, belting her into the car. I don't think there is that same need to get someone breakfast or certainly not in belting her into the car when she's 14. She can do that for herself! Yes, I know, a small point, but it hit me both times I've read this story and it just didn't feel right given her age.

But as I said, a really nice story, and obviously worth reading more than once!

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
should have released his exwife's video

into the internet so that the world would what sort of slut she is....

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
great one

lovely story. story certainly followed the title. thank you

disableddandisableddanover 10 years ago
I loved this

Masterfully done. You have a real gift for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

very enjoyable

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I agree with your final thoughts from the ashes of two tragedies a renewal of love and hope. Very good story.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Hooray......

Web_Spinner..........you made my day and evening. Thank you.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely

without a doubt one of the best.

only 5*****s, what this world come to.

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't get

much gooder than this'un

a big fiver stars for it.

PennMusicPennMusicover 10 years ago
Love this story

This is a great story. If you ever do a sequel, you should include whatever happened to the ex. Maybe having her come back to town to see her daughter and find her former family doing so well without her...

5 Stars

jaybird8100jaybird8100over 10 years ago
Great story, well written and very moving! More please! :)

Superbly constructed story, without loosing interest, I read it from start to finish!

Really liked all the characters except when the bedroom scene started the trash talking, but that is my tastes. Still a great 5 star entry that would be well served with a sequel, but then why bring the skanky ex wife back in to a beautiful family setting?

Thanks for the pleasure!

LoneEagleLoneEaglealmost 10 years ago
Very nice

This is a nice story. I never like it when a good person like James dies, but that is part of the life after all. The only things that didn't ring true for me were the fact that his daughter was 13, yet couldn't get her own food when she was hungry? Sure, she was concerned about her mom not being there, but she should be able to get something to eat at 13. Same comment regarding getting her buckled in the car. I think a 13 year old can put on a seatbelt by herself. Mine certainly could.

Very nice characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why must women be sluts when they enjoy sex?

does anyone really say this during sex? "fill me with your sperm" And why do men get off on calling women insulting names? If a woman enjoys sex she's a slut? Tired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
REALLY GOOD STORY

FOUR PEOPLE ONE VANISHED ONE DIED . HOW COULD A MOTHER JUST LEAVE HER DAUGHTER BUT I GUESS THE DRUGS AND SEX PARTIES HAD A LOT TO DO WITH IT. WONDER HOW THE EX GOT STARTED ON THE DRUGS MAYBE HER BOSS AND LOVER. AFTER RENEE AND DADDY MARRIED WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT. IS THERE A SIEQUEL TO THIS STORY ABOUT THE LOVING FAMILY AND DOES THE EX WIFE COME BACK INTO THE PICTURE AND WANT TO BE PART OF HER DAUGHTERS AND EX HUSBAND LIFE. IS THIS POSSIBLE FOR A FOLLOW UP STORY? IF YOU HAVE WRITTEN ONE WHAT IS THE NAME.

RON

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

A nice, simply-told, story.

Thank you

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please!

This is for Anonymous 9/7/14 Lighten up,...Slut...lol

MoogPlayerMoogPlayerover 9 years ago
Good One

This is probably the third or fourth time I've read this story, but it only gets better every time I read it again. Keep up the good work Web_Spinner.

MoogPlayer

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
9/7/14

Some people really get off on the TALK when having sex. Some don't. It's not my thing, but I could adapt if my partner enjoyed it. It's not necessarily disrespect. Evidently these two enjoyed the banter. So be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

I recommend to the reader to read Vulcez's story "How Are You?" in Loving Wives.

Another kind mother...................and cheating wife........and a smart daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmmmm

loved the story read it many times

ron texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story.

The author could have done a better job with the Katey character. She's 13 and Dad's carrying her and buckling her into a seatbelt. Still buckling when she's 14.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 9 years ago
Wow

What a writer you all , you get better and better with each story I read. This one is no exception. Well written, it touched my heart and yes , tears fell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gr8

great story more plz sqhead

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
A love story of the 1st order

I have to agree with others about the language used. If you wanted to show the difference between the 1st wife, the woman who did drugs and group sex scenes, and his new love, a woman he honors and respects, the terminology used was out of place and out of character.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the better stories I've read at literotica.com!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Married for 29 years

And never thought or wanted to call my wife my slut or said I own your cunt.

Surely in a true loving relationship it's the heart and body that belongs to each other not expressed by these words of debasement.

Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quit Your Bitching

First of all to the author: great story, with well written characters. Secondly to the critical readers: this an EROTIC web site, if a little dirty talk offends, you really shouldn't be reading stories here. Finally it's called roleplaying and is actually a very accepted, very fun part of of a healthy sex life, so as my title says QUIT YOUR BITICHING.

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
Needs more to be complete

Why did Rhonda have the affair? What happened to her?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

a love story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Favorite

What to say two familiars torn apart by different means.than love takes over. A very good story that starts out on a very sour note but ends up a loving caring relationship for all involved. In my favorites have read it many times and never tire of it.

Ron. Texas

cowboyridecc@ yahoo.com

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
While I liked the story, I do have one question...

"I'm going to fuck you all the time with my big hard dick."

Um... peeps actually TALK this way...? I mean *outside* of cheesy porn... =]

Kind of interested in WHY his first was a drug-using, orgy-engaging bitch slut... Not saying it would (or should) make a difference, just curious...

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
you do not Own a person you Respect

If you Love her, it is not your cunt!

Roll playing is not degrading if you care about your partner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good story

A very good story. In my favorites many times I have read it.

Ron Texas

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whaaa

A thirteen years old who couldn't fix herself anything to eat...what is she retarded!? She ciulnt fry an egg? Or make a sandwich for herself..

Get real..

jackh1962jackh1962over 8 years ago

Several have commented about a 13 yr. old not being able to fend for herself .That is a very plausible thing to have happen if no one has started teaching her how to do so as happens in many home these days, also her mental state could have left her unable to do many things. So don't write this off as something that would or could not have happened. As for him belting her into the truck, the same thing again with her mental state, he was just making sure for himself that she was safe, not that she was incapable of doing so herself, I can also see where he could possibly wind up having to carry her that first day he picked her up at school, as she jumped up and wrapped herself around him, not wanting to let go of him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Words used can sour a story

One major criticism in this story is the use of the word 'cunt' vs. 'pussy' or vagina. Cunt is a negative disrespectful word more associated to whore, slut, hooker, or prostitute. 'Pussy' does not intimate vulgar disrespect but of a more of pleasurable intimacy - even vagina is better than the 'c' word.

Within the context of this story, Renee should never have been associated with the word 'cunt' !!! You soured the very intimate moments by doing so.

And I can also say that I never called my wife a slut or whore in any moments of bliss - it is just not respectful to label her or her actions in such a way. KRD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not too shabby

I liked it! Hey it's only fiction. I love romance and there is that! 100% of enjoyment. Love you all! Bye. Greg.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistabout 8 years ago
Minor quibble...

Wan't keen on the slut talk. It seemed out of place to me, but apart from that I thoroughly enjoyed the story.

dyonysosdyonysosabout 8 years ago
Nice tale

Web_Spinner you are a good writer but like in "powerball" your explicit description of the sex scenes is way over the top and i doubt this is to everybodys taste in a romantic story

It would have been nice to know how rhondas life turned out to be

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE PHOENIX DOES ITS THING

but in those ashes are unclosed lifes. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good love story. Some word choices and scenes are way over the top, but its fantasy.

While it would be interesting to understand what happened with the first wife, your story is really about the aftermath lives of the husband and daughter. Kind of convenient that the husband of his secretary gets killed just at the right point to provide him with a replacement for the whore he married the first time. I always wonder how such a good honorable intelligent man could find himself loving and married to such a cruel selfish unethical cunt. I mean the real cunt, the first wife. Not the one who thinks its endearing to call herself his cunt. But I guess that's their style and their business.

Anyway, good effort. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You write with your heart

You have such a passion in your writing and express yourself so well. Another winner in my book. BK

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
This probably should have been in the LW category.

...not because it doesn't fit here - it certainly does.

Frankly, the way LW is going now, it could use some more good stories of actual Loving Wives (as opposed to cheating whore wives), and this one would improve the balance over there greatly (especially since this one features both kinds of wives).

...just say'n.

5* obviously.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Nice

There’s no way they can disappear completely, he should track her down to collect child support from her!

The drugs were found with her stuff, and there’s video of her and her boss using them, I think he’s safe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sex scenes are the worst!

Some of the other comments mentioned it and, unfortunately, I must concur: the language you used for the sex scenes was simply vulgar. Not sexy, not intimate, nor loving or seductive. Just vulgar. Like some ignorant trailer trash screaming at the whore he just purchased. Maybe a cheap porn flick, although I don't even think porn movies use dialog like that anymore. I don't know, for me the language was just repugnant and ugly, completely the opposite of what one would expect from two people sharing their bodies and loving each other for the first time. Completely unrealistic.

I think the only people using "cunt" in such a manner are the feminazis who feel it's shocking and offensive - and they can't feel contemporary or "empowered" unless they're being disgusting, vile, or bizarre. If they want to debase themselves, that's fine by me, but one doesn't expect to see it in a romance story - there's nothing romantic about it.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 7 years ago
Ugh

Frankly the explicit sex in this story was totally unnecessary. Implied sex would have worked very well in this over all very good tale. I refer you to Woodmanone stories to read examples of what I am talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone complain about language on an 'adult' site before. Shit, it just boggles the mind.

It's a shame web_spinner hasn't posted anything since 2010, he could use the criticism to improve his sex scenes.

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
well done

nothing wrong with it at all. its a dirty story site so sex will likely be in there people relax

MoogPlayerMoogPlayeralmost 7 years ago
Wonderful Story!

As usual, your story brought tears to my eyes in several places because of not only the subject matter, but also because of the way the characters interacted with one another, especially through the tragedies that were dealt to them. Great Job!

MP

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Loved the story! 5 stars

The ONLY thing that would make this story better is another baby...

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great story 5*

can't help thinking though, would have been a great candidate for a "loving wives" story but, with all the sordid details and reasons for the wifes drug fueled orgies, an attempt to take him for everything and finally an attempt to get her daughter back.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Could have been a 5 star storyline BUT

I know I'm the odd one out here by all the comments. But you nearly ruined this beautiful story for me. This man had known this woman for seven years, help him in his time of need. Yet he treats her like a slut. On page three he says,Cum for me slut," I bellowed out. "You are now my slut and this cunt belongs to me. That for me was just raw lust and under the circumstances of these tragedies and the context of this story being Romance. It should have been written as such, Cum for me my love, "You are now mine and you now belong to me forever. Or words to that effect. It shows his true love and respect for this woman instead of some slut . Still, I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Splendid Romantic Tale

I have to admit that first couple of times that he called her a slut that it put me off my stride. But, when she did not react negatively I decided to each her own.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
Very good story

You are a very good story teller. I could careless about the first wife or why she left. He did nothing wrong for the drugged out bitch to cheat. So he was the man who stood up and supported his actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
name

I also was put off when he started calling her a slut and that her ''c'' belonged to him. But I recognized she had initiated the ''dirty'' talk. Sooooo...to each his-her-their own.

I had similar experience. A 50ish college writing instructor who by all accounts was the epitome of refinement and culture was introduced to me by one of my colleagues at an awards dinner. We met a couple of times for coffee and then started dating. During months prior to our first sexual encounter, she was nothing but cultured and refinded with a quite engaging personality and at times perky attitude. Never was there a hair out of place, a foot put wrong nor an inappropriate comment made. Fact is she seemed shy and reserved sexually, insistent that the room be completely dark and even then was hesitant to allow me to remove her sweater and lift up her bra. Thirty minutes later she is reminding me to her first climax spitting out one ''Fuck you'' after another. I was shocked by her Jekyll and Hyde personna. Later during our second go around she was demanding me to ''fuck my ass'' - no lube asked about or needed.

Thr fourth time we had sex she demanded I call her a whore during her climaxes. I was shocked. I truly respected her and refused...that led to a conversation in which I told her I could not insult her or treat her like that. She filled me in on her reasons which I won't go into and then informed me that she could always find someone else to do so if I wasn't willing.

I gave in though I no longer viewed her as someone I could build a romantic and lasting relationship with. Though I repeatedly called her a whore and noticed how it excited her, I always felt awkward and did it half-heartedly.

But hell, I had been without for a couple of years and we were meating at least four times a week for marathon sex sessions. Once she went cowgirl up she became multi-orgasmic....one right after another.

Found out I was not only one she was riding. That she had been married three times, had in her 20s been the mistress of a number of wealthy men. She repeatedly with numerous men cheated on her 3rd husband...speaking of which, though she no longer wore a ring, she was still married to him while screwing me.

I found that out a year into our fucking the day before our last get-together.

I had no problem vehemently calling her a whore that day and she noticed....fact is she really really got off on it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
plot hole you can drive a truck through

How do you miss the pot smell in your own house? Ain't no way a former smoker is going to miss even a hint of that distinctive odor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Medical quibbles

Great story. Obviously poor James was in the way and needed a plot device to move him along. You eschewed the usual drunk driver, rather you had a nefarious blood clot carry him off. Two small problems: blunt trauma to the thigh often results in a hematoma (essentially a blood clot in the soft tissue) which cannot migrate with lethal effect as it is not in the veins. Secondly, clots which are in the deep veins of the thigh migrate (or embolism) through the right side of the heart and lodge in the lungs. A big one can kill you (one got my mom) but cannot get to the left side unless there is a congenital defect between the sides. This has nothing to do with your story but I believe that writers should be researchers for a better read. 5 stars. Thanks for writing. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story, but...

After page 2 Rhonda kinda dropped from the radar. Did she ever try to contact him with either buyers remorse or try to get her 'fair share' of his business? Tying up that loose end would have been nice.

Also as another commented, the use of 'slut', 'whore', and 'cunt' were a little off-putting. I personally have no problem with the words (reference George Carlin and his view of words) but they didn't seem to fit the characters and nuances of the story.

To me the above made a 5* story a 4* story. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
its just a story

OMG this is just a story my god its not real just chill out all of you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is such a good story so I reluctanly give it 5 stars

What bothers me is once it becomes a Romance why the cunt and slut comments??? it's ok in the bedroom, but NEVER any where else. IT IS NOT A CUNT AND SHE IS NOT A SLUT!!! a slut will fuck ANYONE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pussy/Cunt, Lover/Slut

Some people want to be the most to the person they love/lust. They think of themselves in those derogatory words to embolden their feelings for the relationship. It's like the people who are willing to accept BDSM, even mild, to enhance that relationship. Remember, this is a work of fiction, read what author ZenZurker says about reality at the beginnings of his works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NICE.

GREAT STORY BUT WOULD HAVE LIKED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS EX, STILL 5⭐️, P.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story 5 tars

I've read this one several times, it makes me feel good. An all time favorite, but I don't like the comments about slut/cunt either. I don't think they are erotic, but a severe put down. Sorry, but those words hurt the story...

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Sine veritas or better Thomas Paine he who dares not offend cannot be honest

Most stories irreconcilable differences Vs adultery infidelity

Why

Message better lie than embarrass or offend family etc no wonder or society would rather hear 30 second sound bite of lies than truth

4 stars in place of 5

Mother changed to total bitch and he didn't see any warning?

Parties sex drugs?

Did he have his head up his ass

But overall enjoyed message don't Fuck with married even flirt

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TWO THOUGHTS

Renee's competence in the office reminded me of a sign that I saw many years ago in a place of business:

Do you want the man who is in charge,

Or the woman who knows what's going on?

If he adopted her daughter,

why didn't she adopt his daughter?

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, You Even Got The Name

Of the cheating wife right, don't know about the drugs and gangbang but it's certainly possible. Glad you didn't get the names of my daughters though that would have been rather bizarre. No matter what other commentators expressed there was no need to go into any more detail about the ex and fuckwad. Further following them would have just lead us down the possible path of revenge and destruction. While I'm usually up for a good BTB tale sometimes it's better not to go down that path and just have a classy love story. Many times the best revenge is simply being able to live well. Besides this story wasn't about them, it was how sometimes great things can happen to good people recovering from pain and despair. Including the ex would have detracted from this. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
huh...

Dude had the first case of the 'rona, that's why he didn't smell the Marijuanas.

Deprived891Deprived891almost 4 years ago
Heart warming.

Really good story!

Love how you turn tragedy into a heart warming triumph.

Need more stories like this.

In reply to someone's comment:

If he adopted her daughter (Jeannie).

why didn't she adopt his daughter?

Paul in Oklahoma.

Remember, Katey's mom ran off. So legally she still exist. Now if they can legally figure a way to have Katey's mom sign over all rights, than Renee could adopt her.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Another enjoyable story. No faults and a nice plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MOSTLY GOOD..............................

I wish the writer had held a singular position on the age of the daughter. Why would he have to kneel in front of a 14 year old? She's more grown than a child so why did he carry her to the car? And there was no mention of her being a mental defective so why couldn't she buckle her own seatbelt? Other than that, pretty good love story. It would have been nice to hear a bit about the cheating, skank whore dying slowly from some kind of crotch rotting venereal disease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

the kids are supposed to be 13 to 14 but are written like they are 3 to 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Love Story

I really likes this story as out of tragedy came love of the 2 left behind! A little trashy in spots but it fit in perfectly! Keep them coming!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous