All Comments on 'Rising From The Ashes'

by Web_Spinner

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
LechemanLecheman2 days ago

Beautiful story.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u20 days ago

happy tears are the best

Rapier875Rapier87527 days ago

Lovely story - perfect ending !

ttjbjr54ttjbjr54about 2 months ago

Great story. Well written. Easy read. I Love a happy ending. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A really good tale, I loved reading it. 5 stars and thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There are so many great romances on this site and this is one.

usaretusaret4 months ago

Five stars, only because it was so damn good to read a happy ending. Thank you.

nogravynogravy4 months ago

Well-told story with all requisite parts of a drama. Enjoyed myself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How come she didn't end up pregnant? With all the sex and her not being married anymore or in a relationship. If she was birth control then why would she be on it now. Just asking seems likee all these people in the stories have a lot of sex but no one gets pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I would've liked to known more about Ronda why she did what did. You just left us in the dark. Other than that well written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How fortuitous that grafting two broken families could be synergistically gratifying like 'the Brady Bunch'.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well I can see why you quit posting stories people are mean and suck I know you got paid millions of dollars to write them so people can say how they terrible they are screw them I say thank you kind Sir for sharing free is good let them spend $29.99 on a book THaNK YOU 🙏

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Why

Why wasn't James at work the day of the accident?Who looked after his firm whilst he spent all that time with Renee and how come Shelly had a copy of James's will?.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just discovered you, WEB SPINNER ! Please write more and contribute to LITEROTICA again !

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

All the World's a stage!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Melodramatic without felling like the characters had any depth. The plot was completely predictable. Felt like the story was told in very broad strokes without the details to feel real.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Great, again, still needs another chapter. Thank you!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt11 months ago

Loving it!! Great story! Need more, like next chapter, etc.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I don't know why I didn't leave a comment since I scored it a 5!

ca_daveca_daveabout 1 year ago

@vanye LOL as someone with 20+ years dealing firsthand with unknown substances (drugs) that part of the story made me cring. You do not know what is in the vial. Training is leave it sealed and test it with a testing kit. While wearing proper protecrive equipment. If it is the wrong stuff, what he does can kill you. But most people see cops in TV/Movies sniffing or tasting it to see what it is. Trust me if you have ever dealt with drugs you are trained not to do this, for good reasons. The other reason not to do this is you never know what the base drug was cut with. I saw first hand fellow workers mess themselves up by not following proper procedures.

Runner4069Runner4069about 1 year ago

It's too formulaic for me, all so easy to see coming. And the dirty talk rub s me the wrong way with the way he felt and spoke about his ex-wife

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

@last anonymous - cops all test coke in tv and movies, so it must be safe!!!!!?!?!

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

Nice story albeit a bit too short and rushed at some parts. I actually expected that James would make an appearance on the CD. One thing though, him tasting the Cocaine was the stupidest thing in the story. I certainly don't know how Cocaine tastes and no sane person would just taste some powder they found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was dreading them finding that CD!!! glad it didn't happen

JCtrek1701JCtrek1701over 1 year ago

Wow, great story! I can't seem to keep my eyes dry. Your writing is wonderful. Please keep writing you have a great talent to bring warmth and love to your stories. I know this is an erotica site but I skipped through that element to get to the heart strings and depth of your story. Great work and Thank you so much for writing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely 5 stars. One of the first times in the "Loving Wives" category that I have totally happy with the whole story. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Being an old guy, I'm more interested in good endings and good stories, not that the erotic isn't appreciated. Just a pleasure to read. I don't care if it was a Hallmark moment. Ha ha. Thank you for sharing.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

This story was well written but it has been written dozens and dozens of times on here. Right down to killing off a husband so that the MC can have a happily ever after. So contrived and weak. Contrary to the other comments, this is not a decent story. Its obvious and weak

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Lovely romance. I enjoyed it a lot

Scores 5/5

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Sorry this Feminazi comment just was too good to miss 🤣🤣🤣A relationship has (a minimum of) two participants. Both participants bring something. Both bear responsibility as to where the relationship goes......,🤣🤣🤣 Oh Fuck that is such Cuck Cliche Bullshit 🤣🤣🤣

Your drug addict, slut whore wife is having orgies in your fucking house SO YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY because you the husband drove her to it? OMG that's so Funny 😂😂😂 The liberal bias is just dripping of that commentator because as we all know WOMEN ARE PERFECT and are incapable of wrong doing typical loving wives with another GirlBoss 😎😎😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even before I read a large number of loving wives stories I knew that if a boss steals away a man’s wife at work, there was a large settlement coming. Although the man in this story didn’t Seem to need the money, claiming it for his daughter’s education fund would have been appropriate.

Many authors don’t fill in these details, these stories are educational for a large number of readers.

Good story, and a great ending.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, it's a bit Hallmark-ish. I probably would not have enjoyed it much as a youth of 40 or 50. 😉 But being more of an adult now, I can more fully appreciate it. Not perfect, but a 5. A weak 5, but Lit makes me round up or down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not badly written, but very unrealistic plot. A relationship has (a minimum of) two participants. Both participants bring something. Both bear responsibility as to where the relationship goes and both have to be willing to see their own share for what it is. This very onesided, vengeful, angry story from the perspective of this sorry excuse for a man in reality just means we have a protagonist who is completely unwilling to face his own demons and likes to project the cause of his problems outside his own person. Unsexy, this guy.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

As a story it just feels too Hallmark as in paint by numbers with zero emotional investment and the barest of drama or intrigue?

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Wow, a really well told story that got me hooked. Rarely happens when I read Lit. Your characters fully convinced me and the development of the story was appropriate. A great job. Thanks for that! 5*!!!

gopher25gopher25almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. One question -- Is Renee going to adopt Katey?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

The only thing that would make it better was Renee pregnant with a baby boy. Then it would be perfect.

BigBillNobodyBigBillNobodyalmost 2 years ago

OK, I think you have no kids. That is why you think that a 13 /14 year old can easily be picked up and then carried, and has to be buckled in by a parent into the car. Seriously you treat the kids like their age is 7 or so throughout the story. And that might be pushing it for that behavior.

45ACPTo45ACPToabout 2 years ago

Wonderful and very sweet romance. I’m a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ditto on the opinion, She's only my slut as I am only her perverted bastard, I belong to her as she belongs to me, if that trust is broken we are done!

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Who

Who holds races during the week on a workday?.Who looked after the girls whilst they were on honeymoon?.

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

Wonderfully written story. All words used were perfect and erotic. Lovers should use such sexy and erotic language to highten the love making experience. I loved the characters, the scenes and the side and/or back stories. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. My only quibble was calling your significant other a “slut” as that has always held a very negative connotation to me, especially since my first ex really was one. Other than that it was quite enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good well written story. the adoption twist was a nice touch.

Re comments about fuck and cunt.

What is said between consenting loving adults in the privacy of their own bedroom is no one else's concern. Nor does it reflect their morals or lack of them.

I totally agree that reading those words within the body of a romantic novel can be very disturbing and off putting.

However, it is totally different when being used by the author to record what a character is saying. I guess it is a bit like the word ain't. It just ain't used by nobody in the body of a story. However, if Billy Joe says "I ain't gunna do it". We all understand that this sentence portrays more about the character of Billy Joe than trying to write that Billy Joe was a Southerner born and raised in Alabama. Billy Joe was a nice guy, but he would not allow himself to be pushed around.

It is a different ballgame when two people in love use words like that for each other specifically.

That is why what a person says or thinks in literature is ore revealing about their character than what they do.

We were taught to use proper English spelling and grammar in the body of a story.

But anything within the inverted speech marks should accurately reflect what that person would say or think. Colloquialisms, abbreviations, pet names, terms of endearment, cussing and swearing spelling mistakes caused by mispronunciations or accents. Write them as they sound.

Secondly.

My wife of over 40 years is very prim and proper, very prudish and probably I am the only person who has ever heard her swear. Swearing just is not her.

But sometimes while we are making love she will utter those words that almost make me come instantly. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt with your big cock, you bastard.

I can not induce her to say them. She only sounds like my perfect little slut when she chooses to.

I guess it is a bit like calling your best friend, who you are most comfortable with, derogatory names without malice. It is a sign of closeness. A hallmark of intimacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars. So the druggie airtight loving gang-bang slut he was married to wouldn't let her husband cum in her month? But took on three guys simultaneously. Well she did him a huge favor running away.

The new wife started the vulgar talk. He rolled with it. If she initiates it she probably wants her husband to treat her like a slut and cum in her slutty cunt. Maybe only occasionally. I was amazed at how polite, well mannered ladies in public, got off on doing everything that everyone said only a slut would ever do in private. Just need to watch out she is only your slut.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Beautifully written!

10/10!!!!!

pearlygrlpearlygrlabout 2 years ago

Perfect ! Couldn't be better!

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

Where to begin. First and foremost I loved the story well done 5 *... Now to all the people who have posted negative remarks about cunt and slut in the story just because you would not use those words does not mean others do not. What consenting adults do and say in the bedroom is often very different than how they talk /act in public. The author has the right to write HIS story anyway they choose. If anyone thinks that they can do better feel free to write your own. Nor surprisingly none of you that posted negatively have ever posted your own story.

Web_Spinner please be true to yourself and write your stories the way you like.

olddave51olddave51about 2 years ago

Great story but I agree with the anti cunt and slut group

The only icing on the cake would to see the ex come back broken and finding out what she gave up now there is the slut and cunt

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Terrific story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

rbloch66rbloch66over 2 years ago

Excellent story. However, within the context of this story, the use of “cunt” and “slut” we’re not appropriate. It actually affected how the rest of the story affected me. Please consider changing it.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

An ok story, but I’m with enderlocke77 about the use of “cunt belonging to…” no decent man newly in love with a woman uses that word in that context and the same vice versa, used in an erotic romance it’s clearly out of place and indicates issues with the Author if he/she believes regular people say things like that.

Above aside, the character depiction and scene setting is thin, so only 4stars from me. Cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent, well written tale. Thank you. To enderlock77- please pay attention when you read. The girl was NOT a 6 yr old. 13 is what the story says.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

sweet but I would think after viewing the porno tape of his ex-wife he would not use the words "slut" and similar language

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would have been nice to have him get notified that the whore ex was found beaten to death.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

a lot of emotion in this ty for the read

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

"That my cunt now belongs to you,"

sorry but neither one would say that word just bc ur writing on a porn site doesnt mean ur characters are. i mean hell im all over porn and i dont even use that word

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

mother leaving a 6-year-old on her own is child endangerment, i believe that is against the law

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I really, really liked it.

and I am glad that you left the ex-wife out of the story as soon as she departed.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Nice ending, pretty good stories.

RetiredsleeveRetiredsleeveover 2 years ago

One of my favorites on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a beautifully crafted story. Your effort is much appreciated...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story and great ending BUT:

1) sex scenes were very stilted and one dimensional. The “pillow talk” just seemed repetitive and awkward.

2)Not enough conflict, and there was no antagonist. Also, nothing happened with the video he found of the cheating wife. You could have completely removed that scene and it wouldn’t detract from the story at all.

The closest thing we got to a “conflict” was dealing with the fallout of the husband dying.

Which didn’t last long.

Feel good happy endings are nice, it not if there is no struggle to get there. 3/5.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

The storyline was well developed and the length was sufficient to deliver a good result. I enjoyed it! Well done! Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice predictable 'Feel Good' ending to the story with two tragedies. Good simple writing. Thanks. Five stars.

numbnutz49numbnutz49almost 3 years ago

I love words. They are easy to put together but almost impossible to make deeply emotional and grab your heart. This one did that more than once. Loved the story. Of course I rated it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good and lovely and beautiful story but is there a continuation regarding the ex wife. Like a closure. Definitely a 5 star 🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but what happened to the ex-wife?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

5/5!!!!!

Great idea, good plot and well-written! That's a Trifecta!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Child’s age

You write katey as being six years old. Not thirteen. You must not have any kids or been around many teenagers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful and wonderful story. Definitely a 5 star rating 🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍🌟

Ali Singapore

oldwayneoldwayneabout 3 years ago

IT WAS AN EXCELLENT STORY...IN FACT, IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING LOVE STORY! FIVE STARS SEEM INADEQUATE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmmmm!

What would have made a good story even better would be to findoiWW out about the wayward wife and the asshole boss!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
Excellent 5 star story!

LOVED IT. TOO BAD SOMEONE HAD TO DIE BUT THE END RESULTS FIT!

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

In one small way I can relate. My Mom left me in 1956 at 1 year old. Does cast some shade on a person wondering why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Love Story

I really likes this story as out of tragedy came love of the 2 left behind! A little trashy in spots but it fit in perfectly! Keep them coming!

Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

the kids are supposed to be 13 to 14 but are written like they are 3 to 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MOSTLY GOOD..............................

I wish the writer had held a singular position on the age of the daughter. Why would he have to kneel in front of a 14 year old? She's more grown than a child so why did he carry her to the car? And there was no mention of her being a mental defective so why couldn't she buckle her own seatbelt? Other than that, pretty good love story. It would have been nice to hear a bit about the cheating, skank whore dying slowly from some kind of crotch rotting venereal disease.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great Story

Another enjoyable story. No faults and a nice plot.

Deprived891Deprived891almost 4 years ago
Heart warming.

Really good story!

Love how you turn tragedy into a heart warming triumph.

Need more stories like this.

In reply to someone's comment:

If he adopted her daughter (Jeannie).

why didn't she adopt his daughter?

Paul in Oklahoma.

Remember, Katey's mom ran off. So legally she still exist. Now if they can legally figure a way to have Katey's mom sign over all rights, than Renee could adopt her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
huh...

Dude had the first case of the 'rona, that's why he didn't smell the Marijuanas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow, You Even Got The Name

Of the cheating wife right, don't know about the drugs and gangbang but it's certainly possible. Glad you didn't get the names of my daughters though that would have been rather bizarre. No matter what other commentators expressed there was no need to go into any more detail about the ex and fuckwad. Further following them would have just lead us down the possible path of revenge and destruction. While I'm usually up for a good BTB tale sometimes it's better not to go down that path and just have a classy love story. Many times the best revenge is simply being able to live well. Besides this story wasn't about them, it was how sometimes great things can happen to good people recovering from pain and despair. Including the ex would have detracted from this. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TWO THOUGHTS

Renee's competence in the office reminded me of a sign that I saw many years ago in a place of business:

Do you want the man who is in charge,

Or the woman who knows what's going on?

If he adopted her daughter,

why didn't she adopt his daughter?

Paul in Oklahoma

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Sine veritas or better Thomas Paine he who dares not offend cannot be honest

Most stories irreconcilable differences Vs adultery infidelity

Why

Message better lie than embarrass or offend family etc no wonder or society would rather hear 30 second sound bite of lies than truth

4 stars in place of 5

Mother changed to total bitch and he didn't see any warning?

Parties sex drugs?

Did he have his head up his ass

But overall enjoyed message don't Fuck with married even flirt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story 5 tars

I've read this one several times, it makes me feel good. An all time favorite, but I don't like the comments about slut/cunt either. I don't think they are erotic, but a severe put down. Sorry, but those words hurt the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NICE.

GREAT STORY BUT WOULD HAVE LIKED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS EX, STILL 5⭐️, P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pussy/Cunt, Lover/Slut

Some people want to be the most to the person they love/lust. They think of themselves in those derogatory words to embolden their feelings for the relationship. It's like the people who are willing to accept BDSM, even mild, to enhance that relationship. Remember, this is a work of fiction, read what author ZenZurker says about reality at the beginnings of his works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is such a good story so I reluctanly give it 5 stars

What bothers me is once it becomes a Romance why the cunt and slut comments??? it's ok in the bedroom, but NEVER any where else. IT IS NOT A CUNT AND SHE IS NOT A SLUT!!! a slut will fuck ANYONE...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
its just a story

OMG this is just a story my god its not real just chill out all of you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story, but...

After page 2 Rhonda kinda dropped from the radar. Did she ever try to contact him with either buyers remorse or try to get her 'fair share' of his business? Tying up that loose end would have been nice.

Also as another commented, the use of 'slut', 'whore', and 'cunt' were a little off-putting. I personally have no problem with the words (reference George Carlin and his view of words) but they didn't seem to fit the characters and nuances of the story.

To me the above made a 5* story a 4* story. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Medical quibbles

Great story. Obviously poor James was in the way and needed a plot device to move him along. You eschewed the usual drunk driver, rather you had a nefarious blood clot carry him off. Two small problems: blunt trauma to the thigh often results in a hematoma (essentially a blood clot in the soft tissue) which cannot migrate with lethal effect as it is not in the veins. Secondly, clots which are in the deep veins of the thigh migrate (or embolism) through the right side of the heart and lodge in the lungs. A big one can kill you (one got my mom) but cannot get to the left side unless there is a congenital defect between the sides. This has nothing to do with your story but I believe that writers should be researchers for a better read. 5 stars. Thanks for writing. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
plot hole you can drive a truck through

How do you miss the pot smell in your own house? Ain't no way a former smoker is going to miss even a hint of that distinctive odor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
name

I also was put off when he started calling her a slut and that her ''c'' belonged to him. But I recognized she had initiated the ''dirty'' talk. Sooooo...to each his-her-their own.

I had similar experience. A 50ish college writing instructor who by all accounts was the epitome of refinement and culture was introduced to me by one of my colleagues at an awards dinner. We met a couple of times for coffee and then started dating. During months prior to our first sexual encounter, she was nothing but cultured and refinded with a quite engaging personality and at times perky attitude. Never was there a hair out of place, a foot put wrong nor an inappropriate comment made. Fact is she seemed shy and reserved sexually, insistent that the room be completely dark and even then was hesitant to allow me to remove her sweater and lift up her bra. Thirty minutes later she is reminding me to her first climax spitting out one ''Fuck you'' after another. I was shocked by her Jekyll and Hyde personna. Later during our second go around she was demanding me to ''fuck my ass'' - no lube asked about or needed.

Thr fourth time we had sex she demanded I call her a whore during her climaxes. I was shocked. I truly respected her and refused...that led to a conversation in which I told her I could not insult her or treat her like that. She filled me in on her reasons which I won't go into and then informed me that she could always find someone else to do so if I wasn't willing.

I gave in though I no longer viewed her as someone I could build a romantic and lasting relationship with. Though I repeatedly called her a whore and noticed how it excited her, I always felt awkward and did it half-heartedly.

But hell, I had been without for a couple of years and we were meating at least four times a week for marathon sex sessions. Once she went cowgirl up she became multi-orgasmic....one right after another.

Found out I was not only one she was riding. That she had been married three times, had in her 20s been the mistress of a number of wealthy men. She repeatedly with numerous men cheated on her 3rd husband...speaking of which, though she no longer wore a ring, she was still married to him while screwing me.

I found that out a year into our fucking the day before our last get-together.

I had no problem vehemently calling her a whore that day and she noticed....fact is she really really got off on it!

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
Very good story

You are a very good story teller. I could careless about the first wife or why she left. He did nothing wrong for the drugged out bitch to cheat. So he was the man who stood up and supported his actions.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Splendid Romantic Tale

I have to admit that first couple of times that he called her a slut that it put me off my stride. But, when she did not react negatively I decided to each her own.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 6 years ago
Could have been a 5 star storyline BUT

I know I'm the odd one out here by all the comments. But you nearly ruined this beautiful story for me. This man had known this woman for seven years, help him in his time of need. Yet he treats her like a slut. On page three he says,Cum for me slut," I bellowed out. "You are now my slut and this cunt belongs to me. That for me was just raw lust and under the circumstances of these tragedies and the context of this story being Romance. It should have been written as such, Cum for me my love, "You are now mine and you now belong to me forever. Or words to that effect. It shows his true love and respect for this woman instead of some slut . Still, I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great story 5*

can't help thinking though, would have been a great candidate for a "loving wives" story but, with all the sordid details and reasons for the wifes drug fueled orgies, an attempt to take him for everything and finally an attempt to get her daughter back.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Loved the story! 5 stars

The ONLY thing that would make this story better is another baby...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous