Rising Stakes Ch. 03

Story Info
Renee is trapped in a haunted house in the nude.
952 words
4.13
41.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanialus
Sanialus
320 Followers

Sarah had to wait a month for her revenge. However, it was sweet, and served quite cold. She and her friends had been working on a haunted house for a few months, figuring to charge admission and make some good money. They had gone all out, and used a mansion full of ghosts and creepy crawlies to scare people. Sarah, hatching her plan on Halloween, not long before sundown, asked if her mom wanted to see their handiwork. Taking an interest in her daughter, Renee readily agreed.

Showing up at about 11 pm, the house was packed. Seeing her daughter at the front desk, she asked, "Here I am! What now?"

Her daughter replied, "Head on in, I don't think you'll need a group to stick with. The route is pretty well marked."

Renee timidly walked inside. The space was quite dark, gloomy, and scary, although there were indeed clear signs directing her. She nearly jumped out of her skin when an animatronic ghost swooped down from above wailing. After walking for a few minutes, Soon, she came upon a fork in the road. Opting to take the less scary path, she walked into a pretty bland passage. As she walked through the door it swung shut behind her and clicked. Checking, she quickly determined that it was locked. Rattled now, she advanced down the hallway, towards a door at the end. Just then, the lights cut out.

Squealing, she broke into a run. However, the lights flickered on for an instant, and she saw a group of ghosts, or men in ghost outfits, advancing down the hallway. Out of her wits, she turned around and ran back, only to remember that the only exit was locked. Renee yelped as moans echoed down the corridor.

In a few moments, the ghosts had reached her. She felt their hands grope around in the dark. They soon converged on her, and had her surrounded. To her surprise, one reached out and set his hand on her breast; another quickly followed. Taken aback, she tried to keep the grasping hands off of her, but more quickly replaced them. A pair audaciously managed to pull her shirt off, while another unclasped her bra. These ghosts now had unfettered access to her gargantuan boobs. As one tried to stick his hand down her panties, Renee shrieked, and tried to break out of this group of lecherous poltergeists. However, she tripped on someone's foot, and fill to the floor. They quickly dragged the downed Renee's pants and panties off. She managed to get up again, and made another break for the exit, this time making it out (although not before someone got a hand on her butt).

Making it out the door, she paused for a second to catch her breath. Weighing her options, she could try to follow the path; however, many people would see her naked body in this more well lit zone, and the people stationed around to scare people certainly would. She decided to take her chances and take the next unmarked exit; having done so, she quickly got lost. The off limits areas were all pitch black, and had many twists and turns.

Soon, however, she got a glimpse of her position, although not welcomely. She opened a random door, totally lost, only to see a group of about ten college kids in the room. Turning quickly, they were very much surprised to see this beautiful woman standing there in the buff. Yelping, Renee quickly shut the door, and fled back into the maze of lightless rooms. She could hear the group opening the door behind her, and, chattering excitedly, fanning out into the rooms.Well that's just great, now I have even more people to avoid in here!she thought.

However, she soon found a stairway going up. Reasoning that she might be able to find a window and get her bearings, and also that there might be less people upstairs, she headed up. After a few minutes of wandering, she found her window. Now that she knew where she was, she could easily find the exit. After retracing her steps to the stairs and descending, she began to head towards the back of the house. Poking around the rear wall, she could find only one exit, the one the groups were going out.

Not seeing any other options, she decided to try it. She padded quietly up behind a bunch of people as they walked down an extremely thin, narrow hallway leading to the exit. There was hardly any room to turn around so she hoped she wouldn't get caught. However, caught she was.

Another person quietly walked up behind her, snickering, and reached around to pinch Renee's nipples. Whispering softly in her mom's ear, Sarah said, "Naughty, naughty, mom... I thinkyouneed some discipline!"

As she said this, Sarah loudly spanked her mom on the ass, sending a resoundingslapechoing down the hall. The man in front of them turned around at this, and, not one to pass up an opportunity, quickly grabbed hold of Renee's lustrous tits and began squeezing and rubbing. Grinning evilly, Sarah faded back past the group, leaving Renee to the man.

Renee, just wanting to get out before a second group came up from behind, ans seeing the guy's obvious hardness in his pants, whispered, "If you can get me out of here, I'll letyouget inhere", motioning downward. Widening his eyes, he quickly complied, pulling her along outside.

Thankfully, business had slowed down by now, and no one else was in sight. Renee kicked him in the shins and dashed to her car. She got home without any more incidents.

Sanialus
Sanialus
320 Followers