Rita's Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers

'Don't think Harvey. Just enjoy the memory. You are not bad Harvey, no girl ever says you were the best, but most women would be glad to have you in their bed for a second time. I am just not most women. Come on I have to be back in five minutes, get dressed, and get yourself home before your daughter starts to wonder where you are gone.'

In silence Harvey dressed. Arguments going round in his head. What if they had a second chance, what if they met again. Then he decided they would meet again. Harvey continued to call at the café, Rita joked about his daughter being home and asked if he had found that woman yet. After the third visit with only breakfast on offer to him, Harvey took up her advice. Yet still he waited for the chance when he would have her again. Maybe the next time, she would not let him go.

Xamphos
Xamphos
133 Followers