All Comments on 'River Styx'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
A bold departure from your other stories.

I found myself thinking about Dante's circles of Hell, perhaps as envisioned by Fellini. You have to wonder whether mediocrity was redemptive, or was it really humility?

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Different

compared to you other series but different in a good way. My only complaint is that this isn't a new series for you. I have enjoyed your series but completely understand that you might need a break from the demands of a series. And I think this is a very good story for it shows a different side to your ability to write something really different from your I will read whatever you write as long as you keep writing...keep up the good work...

MissNMissNover 11 years ago
Really enjoyrd this story

It's hot as hell.Good read,well done.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Liked it!

Enjoyed reading everything but the lesbo sex. I absolutely loved the steerman/Andros he was by far my fav! Thamkyou for posting. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

Enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE AUTHOR

drinking bloody marys, in honor of a friends death, this date my own wake. This story has so many fatal flaws and cliches. TK U MLJ LV NV

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
*****

Enjoyed this story very much.. keep em coming..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Having read all your previous stories.....

I must say, this is absolute crap!!!!!!!!Is this actually you or another writer has stolen your id? Or did you have an acute case of Dengue fever when you wrote this ?!!

I know my comment sounds like hate mail,but trust me it is not!!! I am concernd about your health/possible case of id theft cos this is not the Kemyst I got to read on this site,unless........this is the real you and the previous stories were a smokescreen!! Sorry about the harsh language, but I am in shock!!!!!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 11 years ago

Wow. Shocked by the vehemence of the negative comments. I really enjoyed it, Kem. I thought great sex with a yummy man for eternity was mainly my idea of heaven. :0)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago

This story is gonna do what other stories haven't made me do...research.

Each city had to have a meaning and i want to see if the oarsman had a back story too...great story !

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 11 years ago
Welcome back

Really liked this one. A nice start to anew year. Looking forward to more n don't be discouraged by n e of the h8rs.

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Great story !

I really enjoyed that story and I'm so glad you're back! I have to admit that I was hoping to read more about Lyssa, Emmett and friends. I felt everything in the end of that story was all "summed up" too quickly once Lyssa finally got pregnant. I wish we could have had one more chapter full of extended epilogue.

But like I said, glad you are back and great story!

Thanks,

Nicole

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 11 years ago
Great Job!

I'm shocked that people are saying such harsh things! I thought this was great! Perhaps they are just used to your series and not your one shot stories? I don't know. I thought it was great.

Also to kuroukipheonyx:

Going off of what I know and have read myself, I'm pretty sure the 7 cities they stopped in where the 7 Deadly Sins. That's how I saw it at least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous