River Styx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

He stroked me, dragging fingers through the wetness between my thighs. I was fairly flowing in anticipation of what was coming.

His hand stole away briefly and I was about to protest when I heard him unfastening his pants, and shoving them off his hips.

I could smell him now. The smoky maleness of my steersman.

He rubbed his hard staff between my legs, covering himself with my juices. I tilted my pelvis, wanting him inside me, trying to capture him, but he evaded me. His hand again returned between my legs, and he stuck two fingers inside.

I sighed, but groaned inwardly. I wanted his cock there. "Please."

At that, he shifted my buttocks apart and placed the head of his engorged cock to my asshole.

I was startled, and tensed slightly. While I'd had anal sex before I wasn't particularly fond of it.

"Relax. Trust me."

So, I breathed, and tried to relax. Then, it came to me, I'd never really been able to swallow a guy whole before either. Not without gagging

Slowly, he breached me. I felt a tightness as he passed the knob of his cock through my sphincter. His free hand now rubbed my lower back then snaked around my waist to my clitoris.

I was dripping.

He scooped up some of that wetness and transferred it to my swollen bud of pleasure, and began to rub. Occasionally his fingers would penetrate me, but they'd quickly return to rubbing.

I was becoming lost to the sensation when I realized two things. The narrowness of the bench would allow me to touch my breasts, and he was fully seated in my ass.

So, abandoning myself (hey, I was dead anyway, wasn't I?) to the pleasure, I slid my hands to opposite breasts and began to tug and roll my sensitive nipples. The steersman began pumping into me with a steady rhythm, and his fingers danced on my clit, punctuated with occasional forays into my wet hole.

It was glorious.

As he began thrusting more forcefully his hand moved to my hip to steady himself, so I took over the clitoral massage. Higher, higher, tighter.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes!" I shrieked when I sent myself over the edge and pushed my fingers into my pussy to feel the walls clench.

He gave a gutteral cry as he gave one last hard thrust into me and expended himself.

We were both breathing hard, panting, sweating as I felt a slight bump.

I opened my eyes and looked up. Had we come to another island? "Caelum." He said as he withdrew from me. "Last stop."

I stood, and turned to him.

His eyes were smoky, darker now. "So, I have to get out now?" He nodded.

I looked to the side of the boat. The dock was white marble, almost blinding in the sunlight.

I turned back to him and thought I could read sadness in his eyes. I think they reflected the sadness I was now feeling.

"What is your name?"

"A long time ago it was Andros." He paused, "You should go."

I reached my hand out to him. "Can't you come with me?"

Something flared in his eyes, a spark, white. He waited, and breathed.

I stepped closer, put my hand on his, the one on the tiller. Something struck me, like electricity, and I jerked.

My hand clutched his as they both came away from the tiller.

He looked in wonder at our clasped hands and stepped closer to me. He crushed my mouth to his, then swept me up and carried me out of the boat and onto the dock.

The boat disintegrated after he left it.

I looked up into his eyes, brown now. "Thank you."

"What happened?"

"You freed me. You ended my servitude."

"I did?"

"Yes. Do you know where you are?"

"No. You said something like Kaylim. What does it mean?"

"Heaven. We've crossed over to heaven. And you've brought me with you."

We passed under the arch. It seemed insubstantial, of blues, and golds, and whites, almost like clouds.

He carried me down a path, toward a small house or cabin, surrounded by woodlands and lush fields. A small lake stood off to one side.

Looking back over his shoulder, I couldn't see the shoreline, or the arch, or the boat that was supposed to be following us with one adult and several children.

Inside the cabin was a large tub full of warm water. We divested ourselves of our clothing and I saw him completely naked for the first time. And I liked what I saw.

And, from the look on his face, he liked what he saw, as well.

We climbed in, sighing as we sank into the warmth. We luxuriated in the bath for a while, without speaking, our toes lightly exploring each other under the water as we sat, face to face.

Then, I reached a hand out, taking hold of a washcloth and soap. I dipped the washcloth into the water, wetting it, then rubbed it with the soap. His eyes followed what I was doing.

Reaching under the water, I picked up one of his feet and began to lather it up, running the cloth down his calf. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I worked on the other leg, his arms, his chest.

I worked the cloth over his dark skin, through the light covering of hair there, then dipped my head and kissed it. The hand holding the cloth dipped lower on his body, to his abs, his belly. I was kneeling before him in the tub and wrapped the cloth around his engorged penis. I stroked lightly up and down it a couple of times.

He groaned and pulled my mouth to his, taking the washcloth from me. Pulling away slightly, he searched for the soap and covered the cloth with suds.

Sitting back on my heels, my ripe breasts were sitting just above the level of the water. The cloth rubbed over them, softly, lovingly, caressing my breasts and nipples with a mixture of slippery and rough textures. I arched my back, presenting them to him. He took full advantage as I moaned and reached for him, beneath the water.

He pulled me up, closer, and latched onto a tight, rosy nipple. I moaned as his tongue worked over it, flicking the tip, and then suckling there, while his fingers plucked at my other nipple.

When his other hand found my full pussy lips, I lost track of what I was doing. Two fingers entered me, moving in and out in a sinuous manner, while both sensitive nipples were lavished with attention.

He bit lightly, and I jerked. Unfortunately, I still had hold of his proud, but currently invisible, staff. I felt him smile against my breast as I hurriedly let go and my hands went to his head. I panted, I gasped, I came with a loud groan.

Panting, I looked at him through slitted eyes, reached down and grasped his still stiffened manhood. "But, I wanted this in me."

"And I want to taste you directly." His brown eyes had turned to embers again; they looked into mine and he smiled. He licked his lips. "First one, then the other, my sweet."

Rising, he stepped out of the tub, took up a large, fluffy towel, and extended his hand.

I took it and stepped out. I was immediately enveloped by the towel as he proceeded to thoroughly dry me, at least, as much as could be dried.

I reached for the towel to dry him but he held onto it and passed it quickly over his body. He then picked me up, strode over, and tossed me onto the bed, filled with pillows, furs, and a fluffy quilt. I bounced a little and got up on my elbows, looking at him.

He stood at the end of the bed, looking at me. His eyes travelled up my body, lingering in certain areas, then down again to the object of his intention, my dripping pussy.

I looked him over as well.

There wasn't any fat on him. He was well muscled, but not overly so, his waist smaller than his shoulders. Toned legs. Eyes that seemed to literally burn with passion.

I hadn't had a chance yet to see his ass, but assumed it would be as wonderful as the rest.

His cock stood out from his body, the gentle curve of it making the head point to the sky. The tip peeking out from his foreskin. That was what I wanted, and I wanted it now. I picked up one arm, crooked a finger at him and indicated that I wanted him to come to me.

He climbed up on the bed, smiling, the short fangs visible.

I grasped his shoulders, trying to pull him up my body. He shook his head. "First, my taste."

He grabbed my hips and my thighs fell open. He wrapped his arms around my legs and positioned me where he wanted me.

He put his nose close to my dripping pussy and inhaled deeply. I felt his warm breath on my lips. I squirmed in his grasp, wanting more.

He looked up, watching me, as his tongue extended and gently brushed my clitoris. I moaned. He paused. I cursed.

That elicited a chuckle from him, before he dove in.

Marvelous. It felt wonderful. His warm tongue sweeping across my lips, inside my pussy, across my clit. I moaned, I writhed, and, after a buildup from the incredible sensations, I sucked in air and shrieked his name and squirted as I had my second orgasm that day.

I needed another bath.

He looked at me, sweating, chest heaving, and released my hips.

I picked my head up slightly and watched him crawl up my body, his hardened length bobbing slightly with his movements.

I chewed on my lower lip, waiting for him to push that lovely cock into me.

He kissed me then, and I tasted my own juices on his lips.

He then dropped his head to a breast, and I groaned.

Releasing my nipple, he looked up at me and smiled. "We have all the time in the world, my sweet. I want you to enjoy this."

I reached down and grabbed his cock. It throbbed in my hand. "And I want this in me. Now."

We lay curled up in the bed together afterward, warm, sated, drowzy, my light skin contrasted against his dark.

Spooned up behind me, he nuzzled my neck and asked a question. "I've given you my name. What is yours?"

Surprised he didn't already know, I shifted in his arms to look at him. "Really? I would have thought you already knew. After all, you can read my mind, can't you?"

He shook his head. "No longer. That stopped when I left the boat. And your own name was never in your mind during the journey."

I reached over and stroked his cheek with my hand. "My name is Cassandra." I paused, looking around, and sighed. "Andros, how long do you think we can stay here?"

"Do you like it?"

I nodded. "Oh, yes."

"Then we may stay here as long as we wish. This is our heaven, my Cassandra."

I'd never considered myself to be anything special. I had a decent job that I was good at. I'd made good grades at school, firmly in with the bulk of the students. I didn't win any awards, had never been considered particularly pretty, smart, or in any way extraordinarily talented. I was kind of, well, mediocre.

So, while they say that the meek shall inherit the earth I can tell you now that the mediocre go to heaven.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers