All Comments on 'Road Rage'

by Littlerack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Damn***

Definitly NON-EROTIC!!!!!, Good read thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Payback's a bitch

Gotta love it. Thanks for taking care of the asshole. I'll remember this story the next time I run into an asshole on the road.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

So her answer was to behave worse then the asshole she killed? He deserved the crap kicked out of him thats for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Years ago my sister had a run in with a car full of assholes on a lightly traveled country road. Her being armed was a major unpleasant surprise for them. Here they were, just out for a little fun and the bitch had the audacity to threaten them instead.

Being armed saved her from and almost certain rape and possible murder. The only bad thing to come out of it was she didn't shoot them.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 9 years ago
one suspension of disbelief too far - way, way too far - otherwise five stars

Somebody else mentioned my problem (otherwise I love the story) with a slender woman in a miniskirt strapping a holster and 45 BENEATH that skirt. It seems that the weapon was an automatic (so-called - really a semi-automatic); I'd guess it would have been the iconic M1911 that was standard issue for the US military from 1911 until 1985. This weapon weighs two and a half pounds unloaded and measures eight and a quarter inches long.

This pistol would not go under a miniskirt. Maybe if she were wearing an A-Line dress (fitted at the hips and widening outward, leaving the impression of the capital letter A) it would work. Too bad the author weakened a fun story by not thinking very hard about what he was writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry HH

There are any number of compact .45 carry weapons available now. Check out the new line of striker fired weapons from S&W and Springfield. They're available in 9mm, .40 and .45 and they're pretty sweet carry weapons.

You/re right about the Govt model though. I have one and it comes in at 3.2 pounds loaded. Colt used to make (and maybe still does) make a Commander in .45 that was a pretty nice carry piece. The lightweight version was the best.

The Commander and the compact versions of the M&P and XDM series can easily be carried by a woman under a skirt although under a mini-skirt may be pushing it.

LittlerackLittlerackabout 9 years agoAuthor
Actually...

Actually, HH, just like 'Anonymous' said, there are many more .45 semi-autos than just the M1911. The author did think about what *she* was writing. I do own a 1911, but I would never try to use it as a concealed weapon. I also own a compact .45 that I actually have carried concealed in a thigh holster under a miniskirt. Although I never said the gun in the story was a 1911, I do take responsibility for not specifically mentioning what model of .45 it was. I should have made that more clear.

I appreciate the compliments on the story.

auhunter04auhunter04over 8 years ago
couple of things

all you remarking about hiding a 1911 under a miniskirt. bet all you were thinking about it being on the outside of the leg. Bet none of you considered the inside of the leg. Having said that why did she even bother to conceal the weapon, simply holding it behind her would work given the way the scene transpired.

For the young lady who asked why didn't she just leave him with broken ribs. I would bet this this wasn't the first time he had done something like this and when his ribs healed he would do it again. This way this heroine insured this rapist would never assault anyone else.---something I am in favor of for all rapists, abusers and molesters.

We cannot prevent the first time but we as a society can sure as hell prevent any further acts once caught and prosecuted.

have a nice day y'all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A story needs villains and heroes

As is, you've got two villains, the guy who started it and Lissett. Teaching him a lesson would be more appropriate and effective. If caught, Lissett would face either a life sentence or close to it, deservedly so. Her actions didn't justify the actions of her antagonist. He was unarmed and contrite (not genuinely contrite, but still...), then he was murdered in cold blood; he was no longer a threat. She might plead self-defense, might plead guilty to manslaughter and not serve the time a homicide conviction would give her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittlerack@Littlerack
10 Followers
People tend to either love or hate my stories. Same with my personality.

story TAGS