All Comments on 'Road to Nowhere'

by Baudie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
anchorman021anchorman021about 1 month ago

great story! needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! I stumbled across this gem, and read this with great interest! You DO need more chapters -- Ted seems a little rough on the outside, but turn out to be a great man with Pam. She needs this very kind of bread from her work life, and to fit into Ted's life. I do imagine him with a country boy look -- a good muscular chest with a nice spread of sexy chest hair made just for Pam's caress and maybe tongue! Great reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need another chapter, where Pam comes back with a bundle and says, hi daddy. Then she stays where she belongs- with her baby's father and her loving husband, in NOWHERE, making herself happy with a loving family and mechanic husband!

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Liked it as a 1st chapter ... even with the accidental phrase repeats ... now you need to shift to 2nd and then 3rd !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need an editor

So he/she ca straighten the tenses and remove all the typos. Also, it is kind of disappointing when a car is the main attraction in the story and the name is not written correctly.

JPBVJPBVover 9 years ago
incomplete

You look laid the groundwork then stopped prematurely.

mtoldman33mtoldman33over 12 years ago
Enjoyable!

It was a very good read. I would enjoy another chapter or two.

ChuckWhoopeeChuckWhoopeeover 12 years ago
Nice!

I disgree with the earlier comment that 3 pages to sex is too slow a pace.

Oww man... you desparate or somethin'?

I'd like the story to develop further, it feels truncated.

Keep going!

/Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice story and a proper base for a follow-up but....shouldn't it be Camaro instead of Camero?

Please write more; it's refreshing to read without cringing at mistakes (besides the Camaro thing, of course).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
way too long

3pages to get to a fuck is way too long. the mini breakdown and the rest could have been condensed to one page.

Re_viewRe_viewover 12 years ago
@GentleViking

Why has the opportunity been missed?

There is everything in place for a second installment.

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 12 years ago
A bit of a hurried end

Nice story and all, but I think a golden opportunity has been missed for a truly great story if it had been continued with more about how she faired with work, how they got his dad invention marketed and them coming together and creating a life in the sticks. Easily another five pages if not more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous