Road Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Be careful where you speed.
1.6k words
4.28
23.8k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Road Trip Part 1- Coffee Stop. I can't begin to tell you how amazing my Pet is, I hope you enjoy. Please feel free to leave feedback or comments. I'd love to know what you think.

We pull out of the coffee shop parking lot and hop on the interstate. You're expertly weaving in and out of traffic. You can't hold back anymore, you tug her panties out of your bra and toss them into my face. I hold them to my nose and inhale deeply. You laugh at the fact that she has to work all day pantiless in leggings. You turn on the radio, roll down the windows and open the sunroof. You look so beautiful, your hair blowing in the wind, singing every song on the radio. You get into the groove for a long drive. You lean forward a little and ask me to unhook your bra. It's a sexy, lacy, black number that matches the panties you kept flashing at me in the coffee shop. I quickly oblige before you change your mind. Driving with one hand you manage to get it off, much to my amazement, and pull it out. Your hair is blowing wildly in the wind. We giggle and lean your seat back a little enjoying the warm sun on your skin. You look over at me and smile as you untie the straps of your dress one at a time. I can't take my eyes off of you. We both look at each other with that O shit look when we hear the police siren, right behind us. I turn and look to see a cruiser on our tail with lights flashing. You put on the turn signal and pull to the right side of the road. I open the glove box and grab the insurance card and registration. We wait. Hoping it will be to our benefit you don't fix your dress. As the officer approaches you look at me with that wicked grin that tells me you've got this covered.

"Good morning officer, how are you on this lovely morning?"

"License and registration please." He seems to be either blind or oblivious to your wardrobe malfunction. I hand you the registration and insurance cards while you pull out your license. I can't tell what he's looking at behind his dark sunglasses. A knock on the passenger side window startles me. I turn to see another officer motioning for me to roll down the window. The officer looking at me is tall; her jet black hair is pulled back into a tight bun at the back of her head. My mouth drops as she frowns down at me.

I hear the other officer telling you to exit the vehicle. I turn my head to see what is going on with you and the female officer reaches into the window and yanks my chin back to look into her eyes. Her eyes are a crystal bright blue. She looks angry. I quickly glance out the rear windshield. The male officer is back in the cruiser but I don't see you.

"Are we being arrested? Were we speeding? Did they know what happened at the coffee shop?" I start to worry. My mind was races but I dare not speak.

"Please exit the vehicle." She says sternly, opening the door. "Both hands on the roof of the car and spread your legs! Wider!" She starts barking orders at me.

I turn my head to look back at the cruiser. He hasn't moved, he seems to be watching but I still don't see you.

"Eyes front!" She barks while roughly frisking me. "Where are you headed?" She questions while patting down my right leg.

"A convention in Little Rock." I reply shakily.

Her hand brushes past my crotch and she pats down my left leg. I'm terrified, and confused but I'll be damned if I'm not getting hard. She yanks both my arms behind my back and cuffs me. She guides me towards the cruiser forcefully. Her partner is watching. I still don't see you. The rear windows are tinted black.

"What? Since when do cop cars have black tinted windows?" Again, I dare not voice my concerns.

She opens the door to shove me and I notice there's no seat. She pushes me hard; I stumble and fall in, landing on top of your naked body. I quickly notice that you are also cuffed and ball gagged. I struggle a bit to sit up and after a few seconds, I'm successful. You're lying on your side, eyes closed, and you're breathing heavily through your nose. I quickly notice the large blue dildo buried deep in your pussy and can hear the buzz of it vibrating. It's held in place by leather straps around your legs.

"If you put on a good enough show, we'll let you go without the ticket with a huge fine we should be issuing." The female cop says.

You open your eyes and give me that I need you to make me cum look. I can tell that the vibrator has your almost there but won't be enough to put you over the edge.

"You better get started, we don't have all day!" He says.

His partner reaches down; she unsnaps and unzips my jeans. I shift my hips to slide my butt on the car floor, using the friction to get my pants and shorts down. You're looking at me with desperation. You need release and you need me to give it to you. I can smell you and see your wetness dripping down the back of your thigh. It is very difficult to position myself behind you without the use of my hands but, I manage to slide my now hard cock between your legs. The vibrations almost send me over the edge as I slide my cock through the wetness on your thighs. We've never tried anal before, and you've never shied away when I play at your back door but, now I have no choice. The only way you're going to get release is if I go there. You need release, and they want a show. I slide my cock from between your thighs and back towards your rosebud.

"Fuck her ass!" The female officer barks. "You know the whore wants it!"

I can feel them watching us intently, but quickly forget as I slowly push against your asshole. There is little resistance as the head pops in past the first muscle. The feeling is amazing. Your body shudders at the intensity of the situation. I don't know if I can last very long. You're rubbing your legs together trying to create friction on your clit, rocking your hips making it all but impossible for me to control myself. You push back against me, taking a little more of my cock. I'm an inch in and it's taking all my will power not to cum. Another inch and you push back against me hard, taking the rest of my cock deep into your body. I can't see the feeling is so intense. I want fuck you silly. I don't wanting to hurt you so, we lie still letting your body adjust to me. After a few seconds you nod your head for me to continue. I move slowly, taking my cues from you. The panting, grunting, and guttural noises you're making from behind the ball gag are fucking hot! The vibrations from the dildo are fighting my will power. I begin to fuck you as hard as I can in this position. Thrusting deep and hard as your first orgasm hits. Your body stiffens and the vibrations from the dildo buried in you pussy seem to be magnified against my cock.

"Cum harder for me." My voice doesn't sound like my own.

You scream against the ball gag as my cock begins to pulse and I shoot my load deep into your ass. The officers waste no time and open the doors. The female officer pulls off my shoes, tugs off my jeans and shorts. She tosses my jeans and shoes back into the car next to me, and then uncuffs me. The male officer has unfastened the harness that is holding the dildo in your pussy. I watch as he slowly slides it out and shoves it back in, fucking you hard with it. His only intention is to torment you, bringing you back to the verge of orgasm. Your body begins to stiffen and he pulls it out just before you cum. The female officer and I watch intently as he turns the dial and the buzz gets louder and faster. He rubs it against your clit and your body jumps. She pushes me back into you. My hands go right to your beautiful ass. I spread your cheeks and I can't believe how turned on I am just looking at your now stretched rosebud. I know how sensitive you are after a good orgasm so I dive in to take full advantage of it. I kiss and bite the inside of your cheeks. I inhale deeply, enjoying the mixed smell of us. You moan louder. He fucks you faster as my tongue flicks against your rosebud. Gently swirling around it to ease any residual pain I may have unintentionally caused. I savor the salty sweet taste of both of our last orgasms. That's all you need. Your body shakes and you growl against the ball gag as you cum. Not waiting for you to catch your breath, he unclips and removes the ball gag. Then he uncuffs you and tosses you your dress.

The last words they spoke to us were "Get dressed, say nothing, and continue on your way."

We dress quickly, realizing but not saying anything about the fact that they've kept our underwear, and get out of the cruiser. The female officer looks at us and smiles as they slowly drive off.