All Comments on 'Rob and Lori Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOw do you take what is bad and make it worse?

Read this total story and learn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You did the impossible.

You fucked up an already fucked up story. congratulations. Seriously, she cheated or she didn't. She had everything she needed, power of attorney, a divorce...and instead you feed us this line of bullshit of celibacy and a wife who was pining away for her husband and wihout reason she throws it all away to fuck Randy. What the fuck is wrong with your head? People don't act like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GOOD

Bob, I see some people just don`t like you story. I guess they don`t like it when a cheating, skank, whore, slut wife get fucked over. This is what a cheating wife or husband should get...Lori in this story is a nut case, she wants her cake and eat it too. She is trash and in the trash can she goes.----Good BOB----

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Well put together Story

To answer one of the commetarists below. She was cheating wife and JPB made this quite clear. Go back and read the last chapter over again calmly. She fooled everyone except Rob and, of course, Randy. But it still is funny that she was angry with Rob's supposed cheating enough to blow her cover! I still feel that he was a fool to ever marry her,

but all of us have our foolish days! Thanks JPB

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old tired story...

Jesus it's like you're stuck in a rut and you can't get out of it. We get it, all women are sluts and skanks who cheat. You don't need to write hundreds of stories about the same damn thing!

Also alienation of affection is so tired and played out, give it a rest already. Only a handful of states even allow these types of lawsuits. Secondly no judge in their right mind would allow a 65/35 divorce simply because of adultery, never mind the fact that the husband's action prior to that can easily be seen as abandonment. Besides that, you mention that Lori didn't fight the divorce so why did the judge have to award anything? In a non contested divorce both parties agree to the terms and the judge simply makes it official. The judge doesn't do anything apart from that.

Yes I get that this is a fantasy but please try to make it at least make sense in the context that you use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Funny critics

Funny how all these people comment on how all your stories are the same but they continually read them. I personally like some and dislike others but overall I know what I am going to be getting so look forward to the twists and turns. Note to critics: if all your going to comment on is how all JPB are the same and he can't write anything different. Who needs better things to do, the writer that writes the same genre over and over, or the people who complain and still read JPB stories. Seriously if all your going to do is criticize what he likes to write about, read something else. So final note instead of commenting on what he writes about talk about either improvements that can be made or thing that were done right and he should continue.

SpykkeSpykkeover 14 years ago
The answer is simple

rather like the rabbit staring into the car headlights, we keep reading wondering how much worse it can get.

My problem with the story was that it was rather too slow moving and lacked a certain spark. Now I know that JPB can do better than this. Also, I hate multipart stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they was consistent

sue remains true to herself and lori too. why not sarah? that could be ...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your can write...

but your stories suck. They are just stupid, illogical, and childish. You just don't understand human psychology enough to write this type of material... pls stop

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
The ENDING had NOTHING to do with the premise

This is a fabously well written smooth flpwing story. I gave it a 25. WHY?

<br></br>

Go back and read Chapter 1. WHY do they get married?

<br></br>

The Premise is that ROB is the stupdiest dumb as shit slopehead bastard of all time. Lori constantly steps out on Rob cheats on him... and she doesnt get IT. Rob finally walks away... and Lori wants him back. So with No rational explanation at all Rob decides Marry this stupid whore.

<br></br>

The conversation between Rob and Lori in chapter 4 nevers brings this up. <b> Chapter 2 3 and 4 have NOTHING to do with chapter 1.</b> Of course Lori is lying! Of course Lori was and still is cheating. <b> The entire marriage is based on her treating Rob like the stupidest mental retard that we know him to be. </b>

<br></br>

This Key point is ignored by the author as as a result Rob looks like a schmuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hmm

I wonder what happened to patrica, lori hated her and it was never explained why. having her com back at the end could have been a good alternate ending.

Overall a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

I gave it high grades because I got a good story, not great but good. You write well, and you do write entertaining stories. This one could have been told in fewer pages or in more pages if you had decided to tidy up some of the dangling parts of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

JPB this is not your Normal tale... Rob should have had her scoped out well in advance of his return... Lori tearing the POA and Rob not having another Certified form is a board short of a load of lumber... Rob's not checking out Ole' Randy either legally or otherwise does not make a lot sense... In today's world you have to work all angles..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The biggest problem is Lori wasn't mature enough

She still acted like a 16 year old even after they got married. She didn't think it was wrong to cheat on him as long as he didn't find out about it.It's like what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I was surprised that he didn't catch them doing the dirty, at the motel when they went to the opera. I think she was fucking Randy all along, and didn't have any thought of stopping. It's just a shame some women are born sluts, and want to act like normal women. Thanks Bob I enjoyed reading the story.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Read!

Good Read! Thanks for sharing, JPB. This series of stories was entertaining. The story line here reminded me of one your previous offerings called The Hardheads. In that story, the wife was messing around with a co-worker and the husband had enough of it and took off, similar to what the husband did in this story. Three years later, the wife tracked him down and convinced him that she really hadn't cheated and the reader was led to believe that the married couple would get back together in the end. I wondered after I had read the Hardheads, the previous story, what if Beverly, the wife in that story, had lied and had really been screwing her co-worker. As the reader goes through the The Hardheads, the way the events are described (excellently done by the way), it seemed almost improbable that the wife wasn't cheating. In this story, Lori's explanation to get the husband back wasn't all that different from Beverly's explanation in The Hardheads. Yet, here, the husband found out that she had been screwing her old boyfriend and he was lucky enough to dump her. So my point in comparing the two stories is that besides being an entertaining tale in own right, it is also kind of a good alternative ending/sequel to The Hardheads, that is if Beverly, the wife in that story was the same kind of slut that Lori was in the Rob and Lori series. Anyway, for what it is worth, that's just my take on two good stories from the dame author. Thanks coming back to Lit, JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fucked It Up

With the last paragrah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
from some of the comments here

I think there are some readers who don't understand what they read. better read the story again to get a better understanding of what the author wrote.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Hey Bob, how'ya goin mate?

I actually liked this one,there's fucked up characters as usual, but still believable in a scary sort of way.

There's laws nowdays to protect you from people like Lori. She's be classified as a stalker, I'm sure.....lol

Good read, and keep them coming

Amanda

FD45FD45about 13 years ago
My Problem with the story

The protagonist is too passive.

Lori: "I'm walking out on you to a party with someone else."

Rob: "Okay."

Lori: "I want to get back together."

Rob: "Okay." (Yes it wasn't QUITE this simple but pretty close)

If I heard rumors that my girl was even dating others when we were supposed to be a couple, I'd have a lot more to say on the matter then this guy did. Excuse me. I might react like Rob by going dating but I wouldn't be taking her back anytime soon.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very well written.

However, the ending is impossible so I had to give it 1*.

First there is no way he would get a 65/35 split in a divorce. That could not happen unless she agreed and of course no woman would agree to such a split.

Second, there is no way that she has the appears to be living like a num and for Randy to be sneaking in the back for two years. That is not the most stupid story on this site but it is the in the running and even more so for such a talented writer.

Finally JPB likes to have strong men walking out and the women begging for years. That is not possible. A women might beg for a few days and perhaps for a month. However, after that she would be moving on and getting the best divorce possible and most of the assets and alimony. Men are often fair. However, a women is never about fairness; it is always about the money." He walked out and to a woman that is an insult and "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
nice story JPB

I love the fact he said fuck it and left...

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
DWornack's profiles says his age is over 18.

But, I think really 18 is about the max of his IQ.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HE WAS DENSE AND THEN HE WAS GONE

and now will stay gone. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Well, at least you didn't have them reconcile

He turned out to be a weak-willed chump crushed by an arrogant, spoiled tramp. Again, this is a pretty common tale. While I appreciate that you finished with them parting, the separation would have been significantly more acrimonious and bloody.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Train Wrecks Don't Sneak Up On People

Rob, unfortunately, has to be one of the biggest chowder heads I've yet been introduced to in the realm of fiction. Lori was as poor a candidate for a long term relationship as a man could find. She proved it multiple times over the course of their time together, and this simpleton just kept sticking his head into the noose over and over. The question was not whether she would cheat, but how long it would take. Even had her fidelity remained true, she would have been a nightmare to live with. Her insistence on having her way in any and all circumstances was disrespectful to her mate and showed her to be selfish and childish.

I will admit that JPB is a talented writer, but his male characters tend to be the worst of saps. Either they are too forgiving to the point of being wimpy, or they're outright cucks. It is a rare story where one of his male leads has both a brain and a spine

I rated this one poorly, though it was well written. Rob just seemed to be too fanciful to be real as a character. No sane man would have placed himself so squarely in the wreckage as this man.

phd70phd70almost 12 years ago
TOO LONG!!!

The Tale just went on, and on and onnn! Rob didn't know what he wanted in a relationship or marriage, and with no long term plan he just went from girl to girl and wasted time on Lori when she really was worth very little. At least Susan was honest and seemed to fit what he got with Lori with the advantage of honesty. Not my favorite tale. Gave it a '2'. Well written but irrational behavior!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
My comment from chapter 2

said it all. Once a cheat always a cheat. This time I would have shot them both, not killed them but so they couldn't have sex anymore.

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
More broken twists than a lotus vine

Was good till the end.

There is no way that girl sowballed all the folks looking at her.

No way she could pull her shenanigans off for almost 3 years and have all believing it, and Randy? Dude is too dumb to keep it quiet.

Sorry, but the end, while good, made no sense when matched against the three previous chapters.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the Read.

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Great story

Great story. This story wouldn't have been possible if the protagonist wasn't so gullible. I am one for trusting and putting your heart on the line, but this was ridiculous. If you see a stop sign, run it, and get into an accident, no matter if the other person was speeding or not it is still your fault, right? This guy had more than enough stop signs and ran them all.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
I enjoyed the story. !

Lori represents an amalgamation of most of the dysfunctions that put relationships in ditch, yet there's a snake charmer side that kept Rob, a cool customer, coming back for more for a long time.

I also freely confess to being a complete sucker for JPB's young and foolish love stories where a literal boy meets literal girl. He captures that innocence if that age so well, before moving onto depraved and semi-demented adult goings-on. He ran that full gamut here. Fun read !

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Of course, Rob was a large contributor

to the problem. He may not have liked opera, but there was no reason for him not to go. Its what spouses do, support each other's different interests. Lori should never have cheated, but Rob certainly pushed her in that direction.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
support each other ?

There is a problem with that, when she tries to have it all her way.

I.E.: She wants to go to a concert, after they both committed to his mothers birthday party over a month earlier, so of course she goes to the concert.

Supporting your spouse must go both ways.

But even if she was less selfish about things like that, there is the simple fact that she was cheating for nearly the whole relationship.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
wisedom form the lance_spearman school of cuckoldery

Its Rods fault because he didn't like opera and drove he in that direction. She didn't like telling the truth or being faithful. In your eyes that's his fault to huh. compromise isn't need with your the woman, well not at least in your world.

Rogn123Rogn123about 10 years ago
just plain stupid

Says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well...

"Once burnt twice shy, right?"

Twelve times burned and not one little bit smarter. Nope, Rob may be the dumbest piece of excrement I've seen in quite some time.

But damn, Bob. I learn something from every one of your stories.

norcal62norcal62over 9 years ago
Five years old and still annoying.

Characters are doodoos and author is sloppy with writing.

And, would-be LW authors, please use contractions so the dialogue reads like ordinary speech.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
@Huedogg2

I never said he should accept being cuckolded, Only that he may have contributed to pushing her in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once burnt?

Seems to be she burned him every time he turned around. Why the hell he ever married her, knowing her history, is beyond me. Something like dumb and dumber I guess. At least he got rid of the selfish, cheating slut in the end.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
The House

If he is getting 65% of the assets it's hard to see how she gets the house, the house is usually over half the assets.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@KarenE

re: the house:

They had only been married for a few years and bought the house after about half that time; so most of the house was debt and no doubt Rob stopped making any of the payment when he left and left the power of attorney with his sister.

Easiest to let her have it, he wouldn't have wanted to keep it and would have gotten little from selling it.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED AN EXTRA SHARP KNIFE

to cut those binding cords. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jpb

Just wants to be the guy she needs so he can get hit ration of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another piece of shit from JPB

Can one write from the voice of a self-obsessed dickhead and no actually be one? Write what you know, they say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story.

Proves that there is no smoke without fire !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jeez Bob..

...how about a part 5 where Lori and Rob get back together and she cheats with old Randy again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice to see

good ole` Pauline French comin` to the rescue once again !

JeepLover42JeepLover42over 7 years ago
What was the point of this story?

'nuff said

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Almost

Right up to the end where he suddenly starts to consider sharing his women, he was a real man. You just had to ruin it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* because ruined the story with the last few lines

dear God .

JPB just cant STAND to see a MAN grow a spine and escape the clutches af a diseased skanky aids-whore . at the last minute he almost always pulls the cuck ... er man.... back into cuckville .

hope cuckold gets aids sooner rather than later .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still need writing lessons or a good editor!

But first...

"As soon as the divorce was final Lori dropped Randy like a hot potato."

Uh huh! You bet, just like when Lori dropped Randy before!

"Once burnt twice shy, right?"

How about twice burned, dumb as a box of rocks? Remember, Lori burned him with Randy all the while they were married.

Too many had's, that's, and just's. If JPB really is a PhD, he/she/it would know 'that.' ;)

Although being a PhD doesn't mean you know how to write. My wife has three MAs and one PhD, all in Anthropology, more or less. She is a crappy writer and needs me to help her. To help me, I hire an editor who charges me enough each year to put his kids through college and really earn a PhD!

shareher4funshareher4funover 6 years ago
Ignore Anonymouscuck

Who the heck comes to Loving Wives for accomplished literature? You’re some kind of stupid to read these stories and then to leave such comments about cuckoldery!

My guess is they’re guys who’s wife/girlfriend cheated on them and made them clean up the cream pie!

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
Stuck in a creative rut!

JPB

I have read a wide cross-section of your innumerable tales in the LW sub-genre. I have to say that I have detected more than a coincidental similarity to many of your plot designs and character interactions. It's almost a case of simply substituting different character names, localities and generating clone tales. Quality over sheer quantity will always produce more satisfying erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Fucked up piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seems like all characters ride the short bus

And (as written), Rob has to be the slowest learner on the planet.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Lori

She was a grade-A cunt, whore and cheat. Rob is a dumbass

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 5 years ago
Great series

I've read this several times.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
That was at least my second time through.

It's a great story. I want to say that he was a fool, but love makes you believe what you want to believe. Well told!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

We met when we were young, we were on again off again for many many years before finally getting hitched, only to divorce a few years later because she couldn't keep her legs closed, end of story.

No need for the tedious 3 previous chapters.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
More

He gave her more than two cases before he finally pulled the plug. Pretty good story.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

There's worse endings, but taking so long to eventually wrap up a quick conclusion that was telegraphed right from the beginning feels pretty unsatisfactory.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

As predictable as ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If I was Rob's father, I would be pissed at his children and wife for, essentially, taking his business, that he spent a life time building, away from him.

Paqual

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

***maybe I would develop a kinky side by the time she was ready to wander and I could maybe be the guy she said she needed.***

In other words, maybe "Rob" can become a cuckold. LOL, you got me, I just thought the comic relief was needed in this tale of absurdities. A wimp "Rob", a whore "Sue" (almost a "Caltech student"), another wimp "Randy", and insane cheater "Lori". I think JPB should have added some incest into this, like in some other stories just to keep him mom and sister occupied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another bs predictable story from JPB. You should try writing something different. Your stories got old too fast.

Maybe writing a smart, real man, with balls between his legs and a brain inside his skull?

That would be new for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

curious as to what randy brought to the bedroom that made Lori cheat forever w/ him. "I love sex with you, but I do not and never have loved you".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO....

So pitiful; and the women are so so so stupid.

Plot line is hopelessly convoluted; but almost bearable if it were not for the pathetically inept spelling and grammar.

Is English your third language; no not even second?

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Entirely

Entirely predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Took Rob long enough to man up and put an end to his on and off relationship with Lori.

He should known from how Lori was in high school and college that she was not wife material. Sue the slut is not much different than Lori. Rob should have held out for Sarah.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

the whole story doesn't make any sense

1starr

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The usual stupid nonsense from JPB. MC meets girl, she cheats on him once and again and he takes her back expecting different results. Even when the girl is a walking red flag the MC (Rob or Bob, I guess JPB alter ego) marries her and, suprise, surprise (not really) the girl cheats on him... again.

JPB used the same plot over and over and over again without much changes. I think this is the longest story of this kind, but they are all very similar and equally bad.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Once burnt, twice shy?

Rob needs to learn how to count. Everytime she got mad at him or he couldn't make it for the plans she had she found another guy and cheated on him. Had to be at least 4-5 times. If he would have dropped her after the first time his life would have been a lot simpler.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Deserve

Rob deserved all he got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NO ONE DESERVES THAT SHIT LADY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a cock up Surely hubby was not such an idiot to believe Lori after all the crap she put him thru when they were first together Even I am NOT that dumb Glad she got caught Hope she has a shitty life I hate cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lol. Stupid story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whew! It looked like Rob was going to buy her line of bullshit yet again but he finally got a dose of the smarts and jettisoned that piece of human garbage. I always love a happy ending. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At the end he says "Once burnt twice shy, right?" well, dude, this has to be the fifth or sixth time she's burnt you. You finally have the good sense to dump her cheatin' ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck cuck cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rob should have gone with Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same shirt ,same depth. You really do need some new ideas

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lori sure is a narcissistic bitch, isn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rob deserves just about everything that happens to him... what an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2 stars for Lori 5 for Rob.

Jopstorm(1945)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you had me until that last stupid paragraph and line WTF ? ? ?

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 year ago

“Once burnt twice shy, right?”

Wasn’t that at least the 10th times she had done that? He’s a really, really slow learner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Once burnt twice shy, right?“

====

ONCE? How about several dozen over the years?

.

And just how the hell did she keep her liaisons with Randy so secret from EVERYONE in town? And why the hell — if Lori was as portrayed up until the “reveal” — did she and Rob’s sister not have a continuous relationship of some kind I’d Lori genuinely wanted Rob back?

.

3 ***. Entertaining…..but stupid with more plot holes than Swiss cheese 😎

.

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

What a stupid ending... makes no sense at all...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I can't believe he actually said "Once burnt twice shy, right?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This made no sense at all. A typical JPB story with a male character that makes one dumb decision after the other.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rob and Lori Series Info