Roberta Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you'll have to come in my mouth later...." Bobbi teased, stroking his cock. She turned to look into his eyes and smiled. Bobbi was half kidding, saying it as a joke. But the look she got from Jeff made her mind twirl. His eyes closed halfway with a lustful look and his hips pushed up...sliding his cock through her fingers. Bobbi looked at him quizzically.

"Do you want that...?" she asked. "Do you want me to suck you off in front of them...?" She was very aware of the light flooding the back seat. Jeff didn't say anything, but his tongue poked out over his lips as he pushed his cock though her hand.

At that moment, Bobbi realized that everyone in the car shared the feelings she had about watching and being watched and the realization excited her immensely. She saw Alan and Sandy staring at her expectantly and that's what made up her mind...

"Roll down the window..." she whispered to Jeff. She saw that Alan had left the front door open as he stepped out, turning the front dome light on, and adding to the illumination. She felt as if she was about to film a scene for an x-rated movie. Pulling the handle of her own door, she pushed it open. Turning slightly, she dropped her foot into the sand, opening her legs as she did so. The sighs of appreciation made her grin. Her mind whirled in circles as she realized what she was doing, but her heart was beating wildly with the anticipation. She had a feeling that Sandy and Alan were testing her in a way, just to see how far she would go with their game. If a show was what they wanted....a show was what they'd get!

Bobbi knew her pussy was open and fully exposed, and the light from the two dome lights just spurred her on. She let her legs fall apart, knowing that her pink, wet pussy was being enjoyed by everyone. As she grinned and leaned over Jeff's lap once again, her hand moved up to undo the buttons of her blouse... By the time her tongue made it's first contact with Jeff's cockhead, her blouse was fully open, and her tits were exposed.

"Maybe I'll get my wish after all..." she whispered to Jeff.

"What wish is that?" he answered, hoping she'd continue her downward motion. His balls were ready to burst at the sight of this mostly naked cheerleader in front of him.

"Well...." Bobbi said, flicking her tongue over his cockhead. "I was kind of hoping you'd want to fuck my tits tonight...." Jeff groaned, making Bobbi smile. "But that was only part of it..." She continued, taking his head into her mouth and tonguing it wildly.

"And what was the other part?" Jeff asked, getting into the game. Bobbi's mouth felt wonderful on his cock. He was beginning to wonder just how long he could hold out.

"Well...." Bobbi said, sitting up to look at him. She was keenly aware of her performance being shared by Sandy and Alan. She was realizing that she enjoyed showing off on this level as much as she did teasing the boys at school. And even more so. It excited her immensely to know that all three of these people were hanging on her every word, waiting to watch her perform. She sat back in the seat, knowing all the eyes were on her naked tits...And her hand on Jeff's hard cock.

"I was kind of hoping you'd come on my face....", she "whispered" for all to hear. She grinned at the sighs that came from Sandy and Alan. Jeff also groaned, and tried to pull her mouth back to his cock, but Bobbi resisted. She was enjoying the attention.

"I think I'd like that, you know..." she continued. "I think I'd love to feel hot cum shooting all over my face and tits... The thought of it turns me on, you know...?" Jeff groaned again as Bobbi moved her hand up and down his rock-hard cock. She knew he was close to shooting.

"Do it..." she panted, slowly leaning back in her seat. "Jerk off in my face....shoot your cum in my face..."

Bobbi sighed and leaned her head out the open door of the car. Jeff grinned nervously and maneuvered himself over her, straddling her with one knee on the seat and the other on the transmission hump on the floor of the Lincoln. At first Bobbi helped him stroke his cock, loving the feel of the hard meat as it slid through her fingers. Then she released him and cupped her breasts together as Jeff moved forward. With a sigh, he placed his cock between her tits. Bobbi grinned and leaned backwards, letting her head roll out of the door. As she opened her eyes, she saw Alan standing opposite her. His face wore a huge grin and his eyes showed the pride he was feeling for Bobbi. She was definitely going to fit into the "group".

Jeff began to move his cock between her tits, but Bobbi felt that it was distractingly dry. "Wet my tits..." she panted to Jeff.

"Here...let me help..." Bobbi heard a female voice and looked up to see Sandy grinning over her. She smiled back and let her head fall back down as Sandy leaned over her. Bobbi sighed as she felt Sandy's tongue on her chest, then groaned out loud as Sandy moved to her nipples. She was covering Bobbi's cleavage with as much saliva as she could muster, and the feeling was totally sensual and erotic. Sandy leaned her lower body closer, and Bobbi could smell the musky scent of her sex. When Sandy stood upright again, Bobbi's breasts were covered with a thick sheen of spit. Jeff groaned his thanks as he slid his hard cock through the wetness. He began to fuck Bobbi's tits...sliding his cock back and forth until his cockhead was pushing against her chin.

As Bobbi's eyes opened again, she could see Alan and Sandy standing by her open door, watching her as she let Jeff fuck her tits. Sandy had removed her blouse and her naked tits gleamed in the glow of the dome lights. As Bobbi continued to enjoy the delicious feeling of Jeff's cock sliding between her tits, her eyes moved over the two standing outside. Sandy had unzipped Alan's pants and was stroking his hard cock as the two of them watched Bobbi's "initiation". As Bobbi smiled at her, she moved forward, bringing Alan with her, until they were standing directly over her face and chest.

Bobbi smiled at Sandy and her brother. Her tongue moved over her lips as Sandy's hand began to stroke Alan's hard-on. At the same time. Jeff had moved his body over Bobbi's and was sliding the full length of his cock back and forth between her tits. Bobbi felt as if she was in the middle of a dream. She was the star of a live sex show and she was loving it!

"Are your tits wet enough...?" Sandy smiled at her. "Did I do okay...?" Her eyes glazed as she watched Jeff's cock glide between Bobbi's tits.

Bobbi smiled and nodded, the lust taking over her being. "I loved your tongue on my nipples..." she panted. "I want to return the favor...." Bobbi had never been with a woman, but as she watched Sandy stroke Alan's cock over her face, she was thinking how nice it would be to taste her...to slip her tongue inside Sandy's pussy...to feel her come...

As if reading Bobbi's mind, Sandy's hand moved towards the back of her skirt. She fumbled for a moment, trying to undo it, then released her grip on Alan's cock, bringing both hands behind her.

Alan smiled as he watched Sandy unhook her skirt, and brought his own hand up to replace hers on his cock. He began to stroke it, only a foot or so from Bobbi's face, as he saw Sandy's skirt drop to the ground. Bobbi smiled as she saw Sandy's naked pussy come into view. Alan stepped closer...his cock only inches from Bobbi's mouth as his hand continued to glide back and forth. Sandy followed his lead, stepping closer and dropping both hands to her naked pussy. As Bobbi watched, Sandy grasped her mound, rubbing it lightly before using her fingers to spread her lips wide for Bobbi's benefit. Putting one hand around Alan's waist, she continued to play with her pussy...slowly inserting one finger inside as she turned to her boyfriend.

"She said she likes cum on her face..." Sandy panted, obviously caught up in the moment. "I want to watch you come on your sister's face...." Alan groaned as Sandy moved her hand to his cock, stroking it for him just inches from Bobbi's lust contorted face. Bobbi was tempted to extend her tongue and lick her brother's hard cock, but reigned in her impulses. She knew that, given the circumstances, Sandy would no doubt find out about their relationship soon, but she didn't think that now was the best time. She contented herself to watching Sandy jerk him off. Looking up at Alan, she smiled and winked before turning her head to look at Jeff.

"I love your cock between my tits...." Bobbi sighed, pushing her tits together tighter around Jeff's shaft. "It's soooo good...come for me, Jeff...come on my tits... on my face..."

She turned her gaze back to Alan and Sandy and saw that Alan was getting close too. Sandy was grinning like a wild woman as she jerked Alan off. Her left hand was around his waist, and she was bent slightly as she stroked him with an obvious expertise. "I'm going to jerk him off on your face, Bobbi..." Sandy panted, "You like watching me jerk your brother off, don't you...? Jerking his thick, hard cock while Jeff fucks your tits... You are such a slut, Bobbi... Are you ready...? Ready to watch your big brother come...?" Her hand was moving faster and faster up and down Alan's cock and Bobbi heard him release a low moan at the same time Jeff did... She looked down in time to see Jeff withdraw his cock from the wet tunnel of her tits and grasp it with his hand. She smiled as she saw the sweat pouring down his face.

"Do it...!" she panted. "Come on my tits... my face...I want to feel it!" Bobbi watched as Jeff's cockhead expanded inside his fist, then she let out a long sigh as it exploded with a jet of thick semen rocketing out. "Oh...yeah...!!" she cried as the first spray landed on her cheek. "Do it...come on me...come on my face! I love it!" Jeff exploded again, covering her lips and chin with semen as he jerked himself off over her.

A second splash turned her attention. Alan's cock looked like a huge tower as he stepped forward. The sight of Bobbi's smiling face covered with Jeff's thick cum was too much for him. Sandy was grinning as she jerked him off, aiming his cockhead at her face. Bobbi felt the first volley hit directly on her chin, and she extended her tongue to capture it. She missed her opportunity, but needn't have worried. Alan's eyes were wild as Sandy jerked him off. His cock bucked again and again...his thick cum joining Jeff's to nearly cover her face. It seemed to Bobbi that Sandy was intentionally directing Alan's spray towards her mouth as if she were taking perverse pleasure in watching Bobbi have to eat her own brother's cum. If only she knew, Bobbi thought, and opened her mouth wide, mewling as both boys fired again, scoring direct hits on her outstretched tongue. Bobbi grinned up at Sandy and drew her tongue back inside, swallowing sensually.

Jeff moved up and slid his cock between her lips just as his next volley erupted into her mouth. Bobbi grinned around Jeff's cock as he erupted inside her mouth, and Sandy continued to jack Alan off above her. Her face felt covered, and she was in heaven. Wiping the cum from her eyes, she opened them in time to see Sandy sink to her knees and take Alan's still shooing cock into her mouth. Bobbi groaned as she watched Sandy effortlessly take Alan's cock deep into her throat and hold him there, letting him fuck her mouth as his fingers curled through her hair.

Finally, Jeff collapsed backwards, panting as he fell into his seat. Bobbi grinned as she watched Sandy slowly pull her head back, letting Alan's thick cock slide erotically from her throat and into view. Sandy smiled as she sucked and licked his shaft, cleaning every residual drop of cum from it. As she watched Sandy laughingly suck her brother's cock, Bobbi sat up in her seat. Sandy wore a sexy smile as she stood up and handed Bobbi a towel and sat down in the drivers seat, facing backwards.

"Well, you are too hot, little girl..." she said to Bobbi. "And I've always thought of you as just Alan's little sister." Her eyes moved appreciatively over Bobbi's cum covered tits and face. "And now it appears that 'little sister' has the makings of a major slut..." She smiled again. "No offense..."

Bobbi grinned back at her as she wiped the cum from her face and tits, wondering exactly where Sandy was coming from. Did she sense a tinge of jealousy in those words? Even if there was, she was quite pleased with herself and still very excited.

"None taken..." Bobbi replied, holding the towel to her face and inhaling deeply. "I'll take that as a compliment from a major slut..." She handed Sandy the towel and leaned back in her seat, letting her thighs part as she toyed with her nipples. "I have to admit, it was extremely hot to feel two hard cocks coming on my face..."

Sandy brought the towel to her face and, mimicking Bobbi's action, inhaled deeply, letting her breath out in a low moan. "Hmmm...., even your brother's huh?" she said with a grin.

"Even my brother's..." Bobbi replied. Sandy returned a genuine smile and Bobbi chuckled, realizing that Sandy was just teasing her. "Next time, you'll have to aim better, girlfriend... I was definitely in the mood..." She laughed as she saw a grin spread over Sandy's face and sat up in her seat, leaning forward. She placed her arms on the back of the seat and looked deeply into Sandy's eyes. "Have you ever had two boys come on you, slut?"

Sandy smiled and held her ground as she shook her head. "Not yet..." she replied, "But the night is still young..." Bobbi saw Sandy's gaze move over her shoulder and followed it. Behind her, Jeff was patiently listening to the girl's banter as he slowly stroked his semi-hard cock. As if on cue, both girls turned their heads towards Alan who was standing outside the car, leaning his frame against the roof. His half-hard cock was bobbing at eye level and the girls smiled knowingly at each other.

"I've never had a girl lick my tits before, though..." Bobbi 'whispered', "That was almost as exciting as watching you jerk my brother off..." Sandy's eyes blazed with remembrance as she nodded.

"I enjoyed that myself..." she said, her voice trailing off. Bobbi saw her opportunity and leaned forward a little more, brushing her tongue over Sandy's parted lips. Both girls sighed as they pressed their lips together, their tongues beginning a wet and sloppy duel as they kissed passionately. Their panting increased as Bobbi let her arm fall over the seat, her hand cupping Sandy's full breast as she felt a hard nipple pressing into her palm. The sounds of their ragged, nasal breathing filled the car as they made out, until Alan's voice cut through their fervor.

"Uh...ladies...maybe we could take this somewhere else..." he said hesitantly. He was certainly enjoying the show the girls were putting on, but, at the same time, he wanted to join in the fun. Finally, the girls broke their kiss and turned towards him. They grinned at each other as they saw his hard cock bobbing just inches in front of their faces. Together, they turned to look in the back seat and saw that Jeff was in the same condition, his hand moving slowly up and down his full erection. The girls grinned at each other and nodded.

"So... I can see what we have to do to get the boys ready..." Sandy breathed. Bobbi smiled and nodded again.

"If we must.... We must..." she panted, sitting back in her seat. She reached her hand out, curling her fingers around Jeff's hard-on. "What about it Jeff?" she said teasingly, stroking him slowly, "Do you want to stay here and watch Sandy and I make out?" She grinned and leaned close to him. "Or do you want to go somewhere where Sandy and I can suck you boys off..." Her giggle mingled with his groan and she leaned over him, opening her mouth and taking his cock deep inside. She sucked him slowly and noisily for a few moments, then turned her head, looking up at Sandy while keeping his cock between her lips. She could see the fire burning in Sandy's eyes and she smiled, licking Jeff's wet cockhead as her eyes met Sandy's. She could tell that Sandy liked to watch as much as she did, and it pleased her.

"You like watching me suck his cock, don't you, Sandy..." Bobbi said, alternating her words with long, wet swipes of her tongue. "Like watching his hard cock fuck my mouth..." Sandy sighed and nodded, her eyes burning with lust. "Maybe you can help me suck him off...would you like to suck his cock together...?" Sandy's eyes closed to tiny slits as she nodded again before she spoke in a throaty whisper...

"Then maybe you and I could suck Alan off...together...", she breathed. Her voice almost cracked as she spoke and Bobbi felt her heart beating faster as she tried to maintain her composure.

"I don't know Sandy..." she panted, watching Sandy reach out and cover Alan's hard-on with her hand. "You mean suck my own brother's cock..." She sighed as her own words brought the image into her mind. "I don't know if I should suck my own brother off..." She continued to lick Jeff's cockhead as she spoke, and she half-smiled at Sandy.

Sandy knew that her suggestion was not turning Bobbi off and she pursued it, leaning slightly out of the door of the car until she could feel Alan's hard-on against her cheek. Her tongue snaked out, laving Alan's cockhead in the same manner as Bobbi was doing to Jeff. Her heart was pounding as she thought of watching Bobbi suck Alan's cock. Maybe it was because of her fantasies about her own brother who was off in college, but the mental scene was definitely turning her on. She turned her head, sucking Alan deep into her mouth before turning her gaze back to Bobbi and Jeff. Sandy could see that Bobbi was not put off in the least by her suggestion of incest, and she began to wonder if Bobbi was maybe a little turned on by the idea. Her heart beat faster as she imagined her little fantasy playing out in front of her. She continued her licking as she spoke...

"C'mon, Bobbi...I just jerked your brother off in front of you..." She smiled as she remembered the scene. "And I'm pretty sure you enjoyed watching that..." She turned her head slightly, letting Alan's cockhead slide between her wet lips. She sucked him lightly as she covered his head with saliva, all the while maintaining her eye contact with Bobbi. "And I saw your face when he came on it... I saw you try to eat his cum when I jerked him off on your face..." Her hand moved up and down Alan's cock as she rubbed him against her face. Her smile grew as she recognized the fire in Bobbi's eyes and she pressed harder. "You saw that he shoots like a horse, Bobbi... are you going to tell me you wouldn't like to feel him come in your mouth...feel this thick hard cock swell up in your mouth....mmmmm...swallow his whole load of thick, hot cum...?" Again, Sandy turned her head and began to suck on Alan's throbbing cock. She saw Bobbi's eyes narrow with lust and let a long trickle of pre-cum and saliva slip out, dangling sensuously from her bottom lip. "Did I tell you that his cum is really sweet...?" Sandy concluded, grinning at Bobbi, then over at Jeff.

Bobbi couldn't stand anymore. She had to feel a hard cock in her mouth or in her pussy. And the car, as nice as it was, was not the place. From the way things were progressing here, she knew they were going to need some room to play! She sat up in her seat and grinned at Sandy as she reached for her blouse. "So let's get out of here, then!" she said with a laugh. "Let's see what happens..." Bobbi wasn't committing to anything, but she was making it obvious that was ready for the game. Sandy squealed with delight and slid out of the car to stand beside Alan. She retrieved her blouse, quickly throwing it over her shoulders before bending down to grab her skirt. Bobbi grinned as she slowly buttoned her own blouse and adjusted her skirt before turning to Jeff. She kissed him sexily as she began to re-button his shirt.