Roberta Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This way we can start all over..." she said with a giggle. Seeing his hard cock thrusting up from his waist, she leaned over him, taking his cock into the depths of her mouth, moving her head up and down as she teased him with her tongue. She kept sucking him until she could feel his cock swelling in her mouth, signaling that he was very close to coming. Only then did she take her mouth off him. She grinned teasingly as he sat back in his seat, his chest heaving from excitement and frustration, with a puzzled look in his eyes.

"You need to save that..." Bobbi said in an understanding tone, "I want you balls to be so full that they're ready to burst..." She leaned over and kissed him lightly as her hand moved down to cradle his balls. "So when Sandy and I suck you off you can drown us with your thick, hot cum..." Jeff groaned out loud as his head fell back against the seat with a thud, making Bobbi laugh. Then some movement in the front seat caught her eye. She turned her head to see Sandy sliding across the seat, followed by Alan, who was also dressed again, although with a large bulge in his pants.

Jeff was trying to stuff his engorged cock back into his pants, and Bobbi laughingly tried to assist, but it was a losing battle in his present position. Realizing that it was hopeless, he opened his door and stepped out of the car, his cock bobbing as he stood up. Bobbi's mouth watered as she watched him work his cock around until he finally was able to tuck it away and zip his pants. Then, grinning mischievously, he got back into the car beside Bobbi.

Sandy had been watching the proceedings and smiled at him as he sat down. "We'll have to take care of that soon, won't we...?" she teased, licking her lips. Then she turned around and scooted close to Alan again. He sat behind the wheel and turned to wink at Bobbi, letting her know how he appreciated her handling of the situation, before settling behind the wheel.

"So...where to then?" he asked, trying to sound nonchalant and failing miserably. Sandy grinned and slid close beside him as he pulled the door shut.

"My parent's cabin is on the other side of the lake..." Sandy offered, "As if you didn't know..." She playfully hit him on the shoulder, making him grin as he started the car and pulled out onto the road. Bobbi grinned as they pulled away from the beach.

Bobbi's mind was whirling as she thought about what had just gone down. Things that had been only fantasies a few hours ago had been played out in hot, delicious color. She wondered what else could possibly happen to make this night better. The four of them drove in silence for the twenty minutes it took for Alan to drive to the other side of the lake. Each was lost in his or her thoughts and fantasies. Each one was wondering just where this night was going to lead. As they pulled to a stop in front of a large and obviously expensive cabin, Bobbi cuddled close to Jeff, stroking his hard cock through his pants.

As Sandy had said: "The night was still young..." And Bobbi couldn't wait to see what the night would bring to her!

As they got out of the car and made their way through the trees towards the cabin, no one noticed the dark blue Porsche parked in the side carport. Sandy would have recognized it immediately, though. And, in the mood she was in right then, it would have added to her excitement immensely...

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Copyright 2000 by Mark Singer and SingerTales, Inc.