Roberta Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbi smiled sexily at Jeff, loving the way his eyes moved hungrily over her nakedness, and loving his obvious excitement. His cock was coming back to life and standing out at a forty-five degree angle as he watched her step to the table. Bobbi turned her attention to her brother’s cock as he lay back on the table. It was rock hard, red and shining from a almost steady flow of pre-come seeping from the head. She smiled down at him, reaching her hand out and smearing the pre-come over his shaft as she leaned over the table, facing Sandy.

Sandy grinned and raised the camera to her eye once again. She sighed as she focused the lens on Alan’s upright cock. "That’s good, Bobbi…" she said, her voice shaking slightly, "Stroke his cock like that… Show it to me…"

Bobbi grinned and held Alan’s cock straight up, slowly running her fingers up and down the shaft until it was covered with his thickening pre-come.

"Ah….yessss….that’s what I want…" Sandy whispered, "Damn, Alan, you’ve got a great cock…"

Alan grinned as he watched Bobbi move closer, then straddle his legs over the coffee table. The table was fairly wide, making her balance an issue, but also adding to the erotic effect. Alan had never seen this side of Sandy and it was actually turning him on as she took control of the situation. He looked up at Bobbi and shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey…I guess if we want to make a fuck film, we’ve got to deal with the director…" he said, running his hands on the outside of Bobbi’s legs. Bobbi looked down at him with an erotically charged smile on her face. She leaned over him, running her hands over his face, then his chest, then lower, until she again captured his hard cock in her hands.

"Baby…" she said, "I don’t care who’s looking, who’s watching, who’s filming or who’s directing… What I care about is feeling your thick, hard cock in my pussy…fucking me…. That’s what I care about right now…"

Both of them heard Sandy’s moan as she worked her way with the camera around to Alan’s head. Crouching down, she zoomed the lens back until their whole bodies were in the frame. She now had a clear view of both Alan and Bobbi, along with the genital foreplay that was happening…

Alan groaned as his sister raised his cock upwards and she moved herself into position over it. She continued to smile at him as she began to rub his cockhead between her wet lips. Both of them groaned as one as she teased his cock with her pussy, rubbing it between her lips and over her clit.

"Do you want to fuck me, Alan?" Bobbi hissed, her grin fading into a look of tortured lust as their eyes met. "Do you want to fuck your little sister…?" She stroked Alan’s cock gently as she rubbed it between her legs, but her eyes were anything but gentle. "All those years that I teased you….made your cock so hard… Do you want to fuck that little cunt that made you hard, Alan? That made you jerk off all those times…" Bobbi knew she was getting Alan worked up, but couldn’t resist pushing him further.

"I loved teasing you, Alan….Loved watching your cock get all hard just for me…Knowing you wouldn’t…you couldn’t do anything about it… I loved making you go jerk off… because you knew you couldn’t fuck my little cunt…"

Bobbi smiled to herself as she saw Alan reacting the way she had hoped. He groaned and grunted as his hands moved down to her hips, gripping them roughly and pulling her to him. She reacted as well, turning his cockhead slightly inward as he pulled her down. She screamed out as she felt his cock push into her willing pussy to the hilt as her pelvis slammed into his. Alan’s eyes were on fire as he pulled out, then fucked deep again, slamming his cock into his sister again and again. Bobbi’s orgasm was almost immediate, coursing through her body as Alan took his ‘revenge’ upon her, fucking her hard and fast…his hips slamming up with every thrust…his cock buried to the hair with every stroke. If this was his ‘reward’ for all the years of cockteasing, he was going to take full advantage. He held her hips up slightly as he raised his own, fucking her with a passion that flowed through him like lava. The expression of orgasmic lust and pleasure on Bobbi’s face spurred him on as he fucked her as hard and deep as his position allowed, loving the way her hair flew and her firm tits bounced and swayed with each thrust.

"Ohhhh….god….yesss…." Bobbi moaned as her brother continued to ravage her. "Fuck it! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Oh! Yessss!!! Again and again, Alan thrust the full length of his cock into her and, with each plunge, Bobbi felt herself slipping deeper into her orgasmic stupor. She had never in her life felt a cock so alive… so determined… so fucking BIG! As her cum washed over her brother’s pumping cock, Bobbi felt her vision getting dimmer….dimmer…darker….

"Bobbi?"

"Bobbi, honey….are you okay…"

The voices came from far away at first, but slowly Bobbi was able to latch on to the familiarity. Bit by bit, she was able to pull herself back from her dream-state… She opened her eyes to, at first see her brother’s smiling face looming over her, then, as she turned her head, see Jeff and Sandy looking down at her with expressions of concern on their faces. She coughed lightly, then managed a weak smile.

"I hope that camera is still running…" she managed to say. Alan’s expression turned immediately to relief, as did Jeff’s. Sandy gave her a look of disbelief, then a comical groan.

"Jeez, Bobbi! I thought you’d died!", Sandy exasperated. Bobbi looked up at her with a look of pure love and grinned back.

"Do you think my brother can fuck me to death?", she said with a chuckle. As the realization of what had just occurred flooded back into her consciousness, Bobbi felt a giddy excitement take over her body. She’d never in her life experienced an orgasm of that magnitude! She’d actualled passed out from pleasure! Suddenly, she felt as if she wanted to do that over and over. She wanted to fuck all night! Hard, fast fucking! She began to giggle uncontrollably as she hugged Alan to her chest. She wanted this night to last forever!

Then, as her laughter faded, and she regained control, Bobbi’s senses changed… She could feel Alan’s long, thick cock still inside her as she hugged him to her. She pulled her head back and looked up at him with a questioning grin.

"Did you come?" she asked, matter-of-factly. Alan grinned back and slowly shook his head.

"Not really into necrophilia…" he said with a smile. "And baby…you were out there…"

Bobbi smiled back. She was mildly embarrassed about passing out, but the feeling of Alan’s pulsing cock inside her soon pushed the discomfiture out of the way, replacing it with her favorite feeling. She began to move her hips against her brother’s as she smiled up at him.

"Your cock is still hard…." she whispered. Alan nodded his head. "And I’ll bet you really need to come, don’t you…?" Again, Alan nodded, his smile growing as he saw his sister regain her full faculties. He slowly slid his cock into her again, making her sigh as he pushed his pubic bone against hers. He grinned as her eyes opened and he pulled his cock out again, leaving just the head to keep her lips parted.

"Besides…" he said, "I can’t come inside my own sister…" He smiled and pushed his cock to the hilt once more, making Bobbi groan. He began to withdraw, then thrust forward, a little more each time, over and over until Bobbi began to pant. Alan had to use every bit of willpower he had to overcome his need, but he loved every second of it. Especially after Bobbi had teased him so unmercifully… He paused as Bobbi’s eyes began to shine…

"The hell you can’t…" Bobbi panted, working her hips against his hard cock, "I’ve been on the pill for six months…" Alan grinned as his sister gave up another secret, but he shook his head and glanced up at Sandy and the camera.

"But we have an audience to please…" he chuckled. Bobbi followed his eyes and an understanding grin spread over her face. She turned her face to Sandy and looked into the camera. Her desire to feel Alan come inside of her was put on hold as she remembered the camera…

"Oh, that’s right… We need the money shot for the film don’t we? Do we want a come shot? Hmmmm…." Bobbi was into her ‘playing’ mode again and her heart began to pound as she realized the situation. The excitement of performing for Jeff and Sandy grew in her once again. And, knowing that this was all being captured on tape made it even hotter. She could act as slutty as she felt and it would only be for the benefit of the scene, so to speak. The feeling of freedom was almost intoxicating as her mind whirled. Finally, she looked up at Alan with a sensuous grin.

"If you won’t come inside me, Alan..." Bobbi raised her hips, forcing Alan’s cock deep into her pussy again. "And, trust me, before this weekend is finished, you’ll come inside me…" She clasped her feet around Alan’s back, drawing him close and pushing his cock to the hilt inside of her as she fucked her hips against him. Only when she saw Alan’s eyes roll into the back of his head did she let up, releasing her grip on his back and pushing him away, both of them sighing as his cock escaped her tight grip. Bobbi sat up and looked down at Alan’s angry looking cock. It was dripping with the combination of their juices and was extremely erotic looking. Her hands moved up to cup her tits, squeezing them together as she licked her lips sensuously.

"But for now, I think…I want to feel you fuck my tits…" Bobbi reached between them and wrapped her hand around Alan’s agonizingly hard cock. She grinned as she began to stroke him, running her fingers up and down his slick shaft. "Wouldn’t you like that, brother…wouldn’t you like to fuck my tits… Mmmm…your cock is so wet and slippery… I want you to slide it between my tits…fuck my tits until you come… Come on my tits…my face…. Mmmm…. Then you can slide your big cock in my mouth…fuck my mouth and watch me drink your thick, hot cum…"

Bobbi’s words were obviously having and effect on Alan. His cock was throbbing dangerously in her hands as she stroked him and teased him with her words. She saw Sandy moving to the other side of the table and smiled as she pushed her brother away and leaned back onto it. Alan’s face was contorted with pure lust as he moved over her, his hard cock bouncing with every move he made, and they both sighed as he lowered himself onto her, letting his thick cock rest between her tits. Bobbi grinned up at him and brought her hands to her breasts, teasingly pushing them together against his throbbing meat. As Alan began to slowly slide his cock between his sister’s tits, he saw her look to her right and smile. Following her gaze, he saw Jeff kneeling beside the table, his attention totally fixated upon his girlfriend. He sighed as he saw Bobbi’s hand reach out, knowing full well what was about to transpire…

Bobbi had seen Jeff’s hard-on thrusting up from his lap as he watched her. The fact that her new boyfriend could be so turned on by watching her get fucked was a major turn-on for her, and she wanted to reward his passion. Actually, Bobbi was planning on rewarding her own erotic fantasy, but at that point, it really didn’t matter…

Bobbi reached her hand out, curling her fingers around Jeff’s hard-on just as Alan began to slide his own cock in and out of her firm tits. She felt her brother pushing her tits around his cock as he tit-fucked her and she began to grin as she pulled Jeff closer. She was living a fantasy she’d had for years. She smiled as she heard Sandy’s excited sigh and she began to slowly masturbate her boyfriend. Jeff leaned forward until his cockhead was just an inch from Bobbi’s mouth and he groaned as her tongue flicked out, swirling around his head until it was wet and shining. Then she leaned her head back, her hand moving faster on Jeff’s cock as her brother slowly fucked her tits.

Bobbi’s lust-filled mind had both boys coming on her at once, covering her as they had in so many of her erotic dreams. She knew that Alan wouldn’t be able to hold out for long and she used every technique she’d ever learned to bring Jeff to the same point. Her hand gripped his cock with just the right amount of pressure, with slightly more applied to his cockhead with her thumb and forefinger. Every few strokes she would run her palm over the head, collecting his streaming pre-come, then curling her fingers around him again, smearing the slippery liquid over his shaft. Jeff sensed what his girlfriend wanted and made no effort to hold back, pleased to let her jerk him off quickly. Quite soon, Bobbi’s expertise began to pay off. Jeff’s breathing increased as her hand flew up and down his cock, his pre-come creating a deliciously erotic squishing sound that seemed to fill the room.

As Alan watched his sister’s performance, he tried desperately to keep his urge to come in check. It was not an easy task as he slowly slid his cock between her tits. The sight of her lust-crazed face and the smooth firm feel of her tits around his cock was pushing him dangerously close to the edge. And Bobbi didn’t help matters when she looked down at him with blazing hot eyes.

"I love the feel of your cock between my tits, Alan…You’ve got such a great cock…Mmmm…yeah….fuck my tits… I want to watch your big cock shoot all over me while I jerk Jeff off. I’m going to jerk him off on my face… all over my face…" She smiled lustfully when Alan groaned. He was obviously very close…

"You want to watch that, don’t you, brother?" Bobbi hissed, "Watch me jerk Jeff’s big cock off on my face… You like it when your little sister is a slut…" Again, Alan groaned, fighting with all his resolve to hold back for just one more minute. Bobbi smiled and turned her head to Sandy and the camera.

"If Sandy’s brother were here I’d jerk him off too… I’d use this hand to jerk him off…" She stared into the camera lens as her hand traveled up between Sandy’s legs. Sandy was kneeling beside the table and she moaned as she felt Bobbi’s hand moving higher. She adjusted her position, letting her thighs part as Bobbi’s hand reached their juncture, and she released a low moan as Bobbi began to tease her pussy… parting her lips and sliding a finger between them.

"You’d like to see that wouldn’t you, Sandy?" Bobbi breathed, "Watch me jerk off Peter’s long thick cock… watch me suck him off and make him cum in my mouth…" She slipped a second finger inside Sandy’s dripping pussy, fucking her slowly as she smiled into the camera. She saw the lens turn slightly, telling her that Sandy was zooming in on her face. She grinned and ran her tongue over her lips in an exaggerated way, holding her mouth open.

"But I know that you want to suck him off too… You want to suck his big cock as much as I do… Sandy groaned and she fought to keep the camera steady. Bobbi’s fingers in her pussy were driving her close to her own orgasm and Bobbi’s taunting was making it faster.

Bobbi smiled, and lay her head back on the table. She closed her eyes concentrating on her hands as she tried to bring Jeff and Sandy off together. She’d never been so excited and filled with anticipation in her life! When Jeff’s low groan caught her ears she turned towards him. His eyes were blazing down at her as she increased the speed of her hand. Her fingers fucked faster inside Sandy’s pussy as she watched Jeff’s cockhead expand.

As if in slow motion, Bobbi watched Jeff’s slit open wide as a huge, thick river of semen shot out like a missile. She squealed excitedly as she felt it splash against her lips and chin, and she leaned forward, jerking him off expertly as he came again on her face. She could feel the cum dripping off her face as Jeff continued to ejaculate and she continued to jerk him off. She could also feel Sandy’s pussy gripping her fingers tightly and spasmodically as she came on them. Finally, turning her eyes to Alan, she watched as he raised himself up on his knees, releasing his grip on Bobbi’s tits and letting his cock spring free. His hand reached down, capturing his shaft as his cum erupted from the head, splattering Bobbi’s chin and neck. He forced his cock lower, sliding it between her tits again as a second thick gout of cream sprayed forth, leaving a thick trail from her tits to her chin. Bobbi groaned as she felt Jeff shoot again, hitting her nose and forehead as she skillfully milked every drop of cum from his balls. She began to giggle with glee as the two full cocks covered her face and chest with their hot loads.

"OH! Yesss!", she screamed out as Alan thick spray hit her face. "Drown me with it! Cover my face! Cum on my face!" She looked up at Alan’s grinning face and removed her fingers from Sandy’s pussy. Gripping her brother’s ass, she pulled him higher, raising her head and capturing his cock in her mouth just as he came again. She moaned as she felt her mouth immediately fill with his hot seed. Bobbi pulled him closer, forcing his cock deep into her throat as she felt his cock buck once more, shooting even more cum into her belly. She continued to stroke Jeff’s spent cock, smearing the cum that leaked from it over his shaft. And, as Alan slowly pulled his cock from her mouth, Bobbi turned her eyes back to the camera, grinning wickedly through a thick mask of cum.

"God, that was good!" she panted, running her tongue over her lips and drawing the captured cum into her mouth. Sandy panned the camera out as Bobbi used both her hands to smear the still warm cum over her face, neck and tits. Bobbi’s entire upper body was wet and shining. The cum was so thick it appeared as if she was covered with some kind of gel. She smiled into the camera as she brought her hands to her mouth, licking the tapioca-like droplets from her palms and fingers, then smearing the remainder over her face.

"Now THAT is what I call a cum shot…" Bobbi giggled, holding her palms to her nose and inhaling deeply.

Sandy grinned and continued to film as she stood up. Her legs were wobbly as she leaned over Bobbi’s cum covered body. Leaving the ‘record’ button pushed, she smoothly handed the camera to Jeff with a wink. "I just need a little of that…" she said calmly as she lowered her face to Bobbi’s chest. Bobbi sighed as she felt Sandy’s tongue begin to lick the cum from her tits. She pushed them together as Sandy rubbed her face against them, pausing occasionally to nibble and suck on Bobbi’s hard nipples before continuing her clean-up.

Jeff grinned and tried to hold the camera steady as his chest still heaved from his orgasm. He brought it to his eye and knelt down for a better angle as he watched Sandy move over Bobbi’s body. Both girls were moaning low in their throats as Sandy’s tongue slithered over Bobbi’s cum-covered tits. She began to make loud, slurping noises as she licked up Jeff and Alan’s combined cum, pausing occasionally to draw her tongue back inside her mouth and swallow her prize. Jeff zoomed in, trying to show the thick globules of semen that Sandy was lapping up and Sandy seemed to sense this. She turned her face to the camera, grinning sexily as she licked all around Bobbi’s firm tits, burying her face between them, then moving back to show her shining, smeared face. Jeff groaned at the wantonness of Sandy’s actions and had to consciously fight the urge to put down the camera and just watch this scene with both of his eyes. But another part of him knew that what he was filming was going to make for some extremely hot viewing later and, knowing this, he stayed at his post. Even as he felt life returning to his well used cock…

Bobbi had a huge grin on her face as she looked down at Sandy. Her girlfriend’s face was covered with semen now as she continued to lick and suck. Bobbi would moan each time Sandy’s mouth moved over her nipples and her noises only spurred Sandy on. When most of the boy’s cum was either licked off or massaged into Bobbi’s skin, Sandy looked up at her friend with sexy smile. She winked as her tongue began to move lower… licking the undersides of Bobbi’s tits, then moving lower still…