Roberta Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need more cum…" Sandy whispered, her voice a smoky tease as her tongue moved over Bobbi’s belly. Bobbi sighed and brought her legs up, bending at the knees and caressing Sandy as she moved between them When Sandy’s tongue reached the very top of her closely cropped pubic hair, Bobbi let her thighs part as she raised her hips invitingly. Sandy grinned up at her and lowered her face, extending her tongue and running it the full length of Bobbi’s wet lips. She smiled as she heard Bobbi’s groan of pleasure and tilted her head, sliding her tongue between Bobbi’s pulsing pussy lips and deep into her.

"Damn!", muttered Jeff as he crawled closer for a better angle. He’d seen the girls exchanging pretty strong hints to each other, but never in his wildest fantasies had he thought he’d be witnessing this! He stood up and stepped closer to the table, his cock already growing hard. Even after his two recent ejaculations, this scene was making the blood flow again, much to his delight. He zoomed in to Sandy’s face as her tongue slithered in and out of Bobbi’s dripping pussy. Her lower face was covered with Bobbi’s juices, mixing with the residual semen that covered the rest of her face and making for an incredibly erotic picture. Bobbi’s continuing groans of joy filled the room as she worked her hips up against Sandy’s dancing tongue and Jeff fought to capture every essence of the situation. From the corner of his eye, he saw Alan standing beside the table, also taking in the scene and also sporting a newly reborn hard-on…

Alan’s hand moved down to capture his cock, stroking it as he watched his sister writhing on the coffee table and his girlfriend eagerly burying her face between Bobbi’s thighs. He never imagined that Bobbi would ever go this far, but he was more excited than he’d ever been as he watched her grind her pussy up into Sandy’s face. As if in a trance, he slowly moved to the head of the table, standing over Bobbi’s head as he stared between her legs at Sandy’s smiling face. He jumped as he felt a hand on his cock and looked down to see Bobbi smiling up at him. She curled her fingers around his cock and began to slowly stroke him, her eyes opening and closing in lustful bliss.

Alan couldn’t move. He was nailed to the spot as Bobbi slowly, almost mindlessly, stroked him. He closed his eyes, basking in the glow of pure lust that filled the room, until he sensed motion in front of him. Opening his eyes, he sighed as he watched Sandy slowly stand up between Bobbi’s wide-spread legs. She smiled at him as she swayed back and forth, her hands moving up to cup her tits. Then she winked and stepped towards him, running her fingers lightly over Jeff’s hard-on as she passed him, and finally standing on wobbly legs beside Alan.

"Excuse me…" she panted, her voice quivering as she gently removed Bobbi’s hand from her brother’s cock. She smiled at Alan, then towards Jeff and into the camera as she positioned herself over Bobbi’s contorted face. She looked down and grinned at her friend as she waved her pussy over Bobbi’s head. Bobbi sighed and raised her hand up, caressing Sandy’s pussy as she moved closer. Sandy tried to tease her, hovering just an inch away from Bobbi’s extended tongue, but Bobbi refused to be teased, she moved her hands onto Sandy’s hips and pulled down as she raised her head up, burying her tongue inside Sandy’s wet pussy. Sandy released a long, low sigh of pleasure as she felt the strength in her legs melt away. She lowered herself onto Bobbi’s face as she felt Bobbi’s tongue slide deep inside her, her mouth sucking mightily as she tried to capture Sandy’s thick juices.

Sandy groaned again and leaned forward, moving her face back into position between Bobbi’s thighs in a classic sixty-nine. Alan stood in his place, his heart beating loudly in his chest as he watched the two young girls eat each other with wild, erotic abandon. The wet sucking noises and animal groans that filled his ears made his cock even harder as he fought to keep his balance. He managed a slight grin as he looked over at Jeff. His partner was slowly stroking his own hard-on as he continued to focus the camera on the action, and Alan was impressed with his fortitude. He knew that, if he’d been assigned the camera duties, he’d have had a hard time keeping his own mind focused, say nothing about a camera. He gave his friend a quick thumbs-up sign, and smiled as Jeff picked it up with the lens, returning the gesture with a smile.

Alan watched as his sister eagerly tongued Sandy’s pussy, slurping and swallowing as if she was drinking from the fountain of life. Her face was covered with Sandy’s cum as it dripped over her lips and tongue and onto her chin, and Alan couldn’t help himself. He moved closer, bending his knees and crouching slightly, until his cock was level with Sandy’s wide-spread asscheeks. He sighed as he grasped his cock and bent it down, moving forward until his cockhead brushed over Bobbi’s nose and slipped between Sandy’s pussy lips. He saw his sister open her eyes in surprise, then grin as she began to tongue his cockhead along with Sandy’s pussy. Sandy also groaned as she felt the new sensation, and she began to move her hips backwards, pushing her pussy against Alan’s cockhead.

Alan smiled and groaned, unable to really believe this was happening to him. He began to push his cock forward, sighing as he felt Sandy’s pussy begin to envelope his cockhead…

That’s when he heard the unmistakable sound of a key being inserted into a door lock. He tensed like a rabbit seeing a fox, and his eyes grew as wide as salad plates as he snapped his attention to the front door just as it swung open!

Alan and Jeff both recognized Sandy’s brother and his girlfriend immediately, but they were both frozen in their tracks like a deer in the headlights of a car. The whole scene took on an almost slow motion surrealism as Alan’s mind began to spin. He could almost picture Peter’s mind in his own as he realized the scene that was before him. Four naked kids, one with a video camera and one his own sister!

That was exactly the vision flowing into Peter’s mind, with the exception of the fact that his sister was part of the group. After all, Sandy’s face was still buried between what Peter saw as two very shapely thighs. Neither Bobbi nor Sandy had heard the front door opening and still had their faces buried in each other’s pussies. The soft moaning filled the otherwise silent room as Jeff and Alan stared back at Peter and Marlene. Their looks of pure shock would have been comical if it weren’t for the present situation.

Peter’s very first thought was that some kids had broken into the cabin and were partying down. But he soon recognized Alan’s face beneath the shocked expression and visibly relaxed. His eyes moved to Jeff with a faint flicker of recognition, then down to the two girls on the coffee table. His mind was working overtime as he took in the scene before him, and soon his eyes grew wide once again as the different pieces fell into place…

If Alan was here, that would explain things, since Alan had been to the cabin a number of times with Peter’s family. After all, he’d been dating Sandy… Peter’s eyes narrowed as the truth finally sank in. If Alan was parting down here at the cabin, then that must mean… His heart began to pound in his chest as he realized who the blond on the table must be. And then, as if to underscore his realization, Sandy moaned and raised her head slightly, her lips shing and dripping with Bobbi’s cum.

"Alan…" she moaned, "What happened…? I felt your cock, then you left me…" She turned to look behind her, trying to locate Alan as she waved her ass back and forth erotically. "C’mon, baby…let me feel your big, hard cock in my pussy…"

As she turned, Sandy saw the look on Jeff’s face, but didn’t register any alarms. Not until she’d locked eyes with Alan, did she realize that something was going on. Alan was looking back at her with the oddest expression she’d ever seen and Sandy simply stared at him until she saw his eyes return to the front door. In an instant, she knew exactly what was going on and her heart skipped a beat before beginning to pound crazily in her chest. In the back of her mind, and for the entire evening, Sandy had been aware of the possibility of her brother showing up. It was that very possibility that had fueled her growing lust since they’d found his things in the cabin. And now, the expression on the faces of Jeff and Alan told her that her fear and fantasy was happening at that very moment. Sheepishly, she lowered her head, took a deep breath, and then very slowly turned in the direction of the door. Peter was indeed standing in the doorway, his arm around Marlene, and they were both staring back with wide, glazed eyes.

Sandy knew that she must be quite a site. Her hair was disheveled and matted with semen, her face and lips glistened with the obvious sheen of sex and there was no mistaking what she was doing. No mistaking at all. She quickly considered her options, then took one more deep breath before smiling at her brother.

"Well… at least shut the door.", Sandy said with as much cheerfulness as she could manage, "It’s freezing out there…!" Peter continued to stare in disbelief at the nakedness in front of him, then a slow grin formed on his face as he turned to silently close and lock the cabin’s door. He cleared his throat as he looked quickly at Marlene, then back at his sister. Sandy hadn’t moved from her position between Bobbi’s legs, and she visibly relaxed as she watched Peter’s grin grow wider.

"Well, it’s certainly quite hot in here!", he said with a chuckle. "I hope we’re not interrupting anything. I mean, you guys weren’t making out or anything were you? I remember when I was in high school. I used to hate it when I’d get caught kissing and making out…" He grinned at Alan and gave him an exaggerated wink before turning to Marlene and offering to help her with the light jacket she was wearing. Very nonchalantly, he took her jacket and hung it in the closet, turning his back to the group as he did so.

Alan looked at Jeff and shrugged his shoulders as smiles grew on their own faces. Peter was acting very cool about everything and a wave of lessening swept over all of them.

"Uh… hi Peter…" Alan finally managed to say. "Uh…what’s up?"

Peter turned to face them again, returning his arm to Marlene’s shoulders as he grinned widely. "Well, for one, you were, Alan…" He looked at Marlene and chuckled. "I’m glad to see that things are going well between you and Sandy…"

Alan cleared his throat and nodded hesitantly, still taking in Peter’s calm and collected attitude. "Uh…yeah….we were just having a little party… We…uh…didn’t think you’d be…uh.. Uh…Hmmm… You guys want a cocktail? We’ve got some Tanq and tonics ready to go…" He felt like a fool for stuttering like he was, but it was the best he could manage. He relaxed more when Peter nodded his head and smiled. Then he turned to Sandy and gave her a grin as he shook his head before leading Marlene towards the dining room.

Alan watched as they passed, unable to stop his eyes from swiftly moving over Marlene’s body. She was wearing a very short, black leather skirt under a tight, hot pink t-shirt. The four inch heels she was wearing accented her long legs and, from the way her nipples stood out against the thin cotton of her shirt, it was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Peter was dressed casually in a pair of loose Docker shorts and a Hawaiian shirt that was unbuttoned enough to show off his muscular chest. He paused at the table, smiling down at Bobbi and she nervously smiled back at him, raising her hand and giving him a ‘Queen Elizabeth’ wave.

"Hi, Peter…" she almost whispered.

Peter laughed and returned her ‘wave’ before stepping past. Then he suddenly stopped in his tracks and took two steps back, his eyes widening with recognition. "Roberta?!?" he said, almost choking.

Bobbi grinned awkwardly and nodded, her head, well aware of her position between Sandy’s legs. "Hi Peter…" she repeated, "Actually I go by ‘Bobbi’ now…" Peter looked up at Alan, his grin growing wider.

"Little Roberta?!?", he said with a chuckle. Alan nodded and managed a smile. He was well beyond embarrassment by this time and he was also well aware of Peter’s ‘not so’ secret. His pride in his sister wasn’t diminished in the least by Peter’s grinning stare.

"Well, not so little anymore…" Alan said with a grin. "My little sister has grown up quite a bit since you saw her last…"

Peter smiled and nodded. "Yeah…", he mused, "As has mine, I think… I could use that drink right about now…"

Alan grinned and stepped towards the mini-bar he’d set up, reaching down to pick up his shorts along the way. He began to step into them when Marlene put her hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see her smiling, her eyes fixed on his nearly flaccid cock. She slowly brought her eyes up to his as her smile grew.

"Don’t put those on on my account…" she breathed, returning her eyes to his cock. "After all, we’re the interlopers here… And I’m kinda hoping we haven’t ruined the mood…" Alan could feel the blood begin to flow as Marlene gazed wantonly at his cock. He turned to the table and quickly poured two fresh cocktails, hesitating for a moment to let the swelling in his cock recede a bit before turning to the others. Peter and Marlene both smiled at him as he handed them their glasses and Alan immediately turned around again, making four fresh, and particularly strong cocktails for the others. Again, he waited until he was more ‘presentable’ before turning around again. He walked past Peter and Marlene, who seemed to be waiting for a toast of sorts, and handed a glass to Jeff. Sandy and Bobbi had taken the opportunity to zip into the downstairs guest bath to quickly wash up a bit as the others were preoccupied at the ‘mini-bar’. They’d returned with rolled up bath towels around their shoulders, but that only seemed to accentuate their sexiness. They were now sitting, as demurely as their nakedness would allow, on edge of the table and smiled as Alan handed them each a glass. Bobbi shivered as the almost straight gin coursed through her body, but welcomed it’s warm buzz. It seemed as if the alcohol only served to heighten her lust, and that was exactly what she wanted right then.

"I’m not sure if you remember Jeff, Peter…" Alan said, trying to sound at ease despite his nakedness, "Our star wide receiver." Jeff smiled and extended his hand to Peter who shook it firmly.

"I believe we have met, Jeff, but it’s good to see you again. I think last time you had a different, uh, uniform on. Sorry if I didn’t recognize you right away."

"I kind of like the uniform of the day, myself…" Marlene chuckled, sipping her drink and looking over her glass at Jeff. Alan smiled as he watched her eyes drop to Jeff’s semi-hard cock, then back to his face. There was no mistaking her enjoyment of the situation, but Peter interrupted the moment by putting his arm around her shoulders again.

"And this is Marlene, everybody. Forgive my rudeness, sugar… I’m in a state of shock. This is Alan, and Jeff, obviously, and Roberta…er…Bobbi there, and this is my sister, Sandy."

Marlene daintily shook each one’s hand as they were introduced to her, but paused as she took Sandy’s hand into hers. "I feel like I know you already, Sandy…", she said warmly. She held Sandy’s hand tightly as she stared into her eyes. "Peter talks about you all the time. And I swear, he mentions your name at least once a day…" Her eyes twinkled as she said that and she turned to Peter with a wink. Peter grinned and shook his head, then raised his glass in the air.

"Well, here’s to old friends, I guess!" Everyone chuckled as they tipped their glasses, and Jeff raised his in the air again.

"And to a very pretty new friend…", he said, bowing in Marlene’s direction. Everyone took another drink except for Bobbi, who leaned forward and slapped Jeff’s ass, making him yelp.

"Sorry, Marlene….he’s such a slut. What Jeff meant to say was that it’s very nice to meet Peter’s new girlfriend. Sorry we kinda took you by surprise…" She raised her glass, and then downed the entire thing, handing the empty glass to Jeff. "If you don’t mind…" she said with a sly smile. Jeff took the glass and handed the camera to Bobbi. He’d forgotten that he’d even had it in his hands, and reached over to hit the ‘stop’ button.

"That should be interesting…" he said with a grin as he turned to get Bobbi a fresh drink. Bobbi looked at Marlene and shrugged her shoulders.

"Anyway…sorry about the surprise…" Marlene smiled back at Bobbi, then at Sandy as she sat between them on the table. Alan and Peter both sighed as she stretched her long legs out in front of her, her short skirt riding high on her thighs. Alan turned to Peter with an appreciative grin and the two of them chatted and chuckled between themselves, occasionally stealing glances at the ladies… Peter’s calm exterior made Alan feel comfortable, which was fairly odd, given the fact that he was naked. Probably it was his years in the locker room that allowed him to feel at ease with the situation, and Peter didn’t seem to give it a second thought.

"Nothing to be sorry about, Bobbi." Marlene said, sipping her drink. "Actually, it was a very nice surprise. You guys throw a pretty interesting party… And I am so glad to finally meet you all!" She smiled and let her hand drop to Sandy’s thigh, caressing it almost absentmindedly. "Although right now, I’m a little upset that we didn’t get an invitation…" Her eyes were like smoldering embers as they moved over Bobbi’s naked form and Bobbi felt her heart begin to beat a little faster as she stared back. She grinned and let her eyes travel down Marlene’s front, pausing at her fantastic nipples, then moving over her long, firm legs before returning to her face. The look in Marlene’s eyes suggested that the night was far from over…

There was a moment of somewhat awkward silence before Jeff came back with Bobbi’s cocktail. As he handed it to Bobbi, Marlene smiled and handed her empty to him. "Would you mind…?" she said sweetly. "That last one was sooo good, and I love a stiff… drink…" Jeff took her glass, trying to will his eyes away from her breasts. He stuttered when he saw her eyes lower to his cock once again, and shifted his will to try to stop the blood from rushing to it. Neither mental command worked, and he felt his cock growing as his eyes caressed her tits until Bobbi cleared her throat.

"Uuhh…the drink studly…" she said with a good-natured sigh, and she grinned at Marlene and Sandy as Jeff smiled and spun towards the mini-bar. Marlene chuckled and squeezed Sandy’s thigh just a little harder.

"Ya gotta love naked waiters…" she dead-panned, making everyone crack up.

Peter and Alan had been chatting about something, their concentration only half on the girls, but the sound of laughter made them turn their attention. "We’re only laughing at you…" Sandy said with a grin. "Not with you… So relax, big brother…" She smiled sexily up at Peter and leaned back on her arms, her towel separating just enough to show the swells of her breasts. Her smile grew as she watched his eyes move up and down her nakedness, sending a tingle through her entire body. She held her position, leaning her head back and shaking her blond hair… letting him look as she finished off her cocktail. She set her glass down just as Jeff returned with Marlene’s drink. She waited until he handed Marlene her cocktail before looking up at him with doe eyes…jiggling the ice around her empty glass.

"Would you mind…?", she pouted sexily. Jeff gave her a look of exasperation which morphed into a grin.

"Damn!" he sighed, "You girls are gonna wear me out!" All three girls looked at one another and smiled before turning back to Jeff.