Roberta Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you can count on that….", Sandy breathed. She brought her hand up, running a single finger between his thighs, over his balls, then along the underside of his cock, raising it slightly into the air, then letting it drop as she brought her finger to her lips. She turned her eyes to her brother as she ran her fingertip over her lips. As Jeff walked off to make her drink, Sandy leaned back again and grinned at her brother. She let her eyes drop to his shorts and was pleased to see a sizeable bulge beginning to form there. "You know…I’ve acquired a taste for stiff drinks myself…", she teased, poking her tongue out to lick her finger. Alan and Peter were both watching her now and Sandy made the best of it, leaning further back on the table and cocking her knee just right as she ran her tongue around her finger. She smiled as she watched Alan’s cock growing uncontrolled in front of him and again as she saw Peter’s bulge grow even larger.

"So… you think I’ve grown a little bit, big brother?" Sandy breathed, staring hotly into her brother’s eyes. She saw him swallow hard as he nodded his head and knew she was getting to him. Her determination grew as she lowered her eyes very obviously to the growing hard-on in his shorts. "And you’re growing a bit yourself, big brother…" She wet her finger and let her wrist bend just enough so that her finger rested on her breast. Still staring at his cock, Sandy ran her fingertip over her nipple, teasing it as she wet her lips sensually. She knew that it was now only a matter of time before things began heating up again and she was getting a little impatient.

There wasn’t a collective knowledge regarding all the little secrets that had been exposed this evening, but Sandy knew that eventually it would all come out. Marlene was certainly aware of Peter’s ‘secret’ desire for his sister and, from the position they’d been in when Peter and Marlene had arrived, they’d made it fairly obvious that Alan and Bobbi had little problem with being ‘close’… The only part that needed to be factored in, in Sandy’s eyes, was her reciprocal desire for Peter. And her behavior now was planned to take care of that little omission.

Everyone else was watching the interaction between Sandy and Peter with growing excitement. Marlene was especially enjoying it for it proved to her what she’d suspected for quite a while… That Sandy shared a common desire with her brother. Marlene knew that this was Peter’s number one fantasy and she could see how excited he was becoming as Sandy performed for him. His eyes were narrowed with growing lust as he nervously nursed on his drink, and it looked to her as if his cock was fully hard inside his shorts.

Sandy could see the results of her teasing as well, and her heart was beating madly. Her eyes moved back and forth, from Peter’s eyes then to his bulge, then back again, as she lightly ran her tongue over the bottom edge of her upper teeth… Her lips were slightly parted, her tongue just barely caressing her upper lip. Peter was beginning to sweat… small beads of perspiration appearing on his forehead as he gulped down the last of his drink. Without missing a beat, Alan took the glass from his hand and turned to the mini-bar, almost colliding with Jeff, then quickly making a fresh cocktail. Jeff grinned at his friend as they passed and showed him a fresh video cassette in one hand and Sandy’s drink in the other. Alan knew where this was headed and his excitement grew accordingly. He quickly squeezed a lime into Peter’s drink to smooth the almost straight gin and turned to hand it to him.

Peter smiled his thanks to Alan, and coughed a little as he took his first sip. "Damn, son!" he laughed, "I’m gonna get buzzed pretty quick with these!" Then he grinned and took another long swallow from the glass as he turned his eyes back to Sandy.

"We’ve all got a pretty good buzz going, I think…" Sandy laughed. "I hope we didn’t shock you too much, Peter. It’s not like we have orgies every day…" She was leaning back on one arm and sipping her drink with the other as she spoke to her brother. Her towel had slipped a bit, exposing her right breast and showing off her hard, excited nipple. Peter’s mouth watered as he saw how excited his sister was and his cock throbbed painfully in the confines of his shorts. But, for some reason, he needed her to be the aggressor and he held back his desire to pounce on her.

"In fact…" Sandy continued, "This is really the first time that the four of us have gotten together like this. It just sort of happened, you know? I mean, Alan and Bobbie were really getting into each other and that turned me on a lot. Then we got here and found the video camera. We were all pretty buzzed and I told Bobbi I’d love watch her giving Alan a blow job…"

An evil grin spread over her face as she heard her brother moan low in his throat. She was making up the story to some extent, but only for the direct effect. She could tell that her brother’s cock was fully hard and she wanted to see just how much it would take to get him to overcome his hesitation.

"And we’ve got a great video to watch later…" Sandy continued, "Alan and Jeff both come a lot…I mean a lot! Bobbi was covered with cum…all over her face and tits… I was just helping to clean her up when you guys walked in… I hope you don’t think I’m a slut… or anything… it’s just that I’ve kinda developed this craving for…cum.." She smiled and ran her tongue over her upper lip, making Peter groan.

Peter’s eyes were on fire as he listened to his sister talk and she grinned as she watched him down the remainder of his second drink. She grinned up at him letting her thighs lazily open and close. She was as excited as she’d ever been in her life and was enjoying this teasing game immensely. She watched as Marlene stood up and took Peter’s glass from him, walking sexily to the mini-bar. Pouring him a fresh drink, she handed it to him and then stepped behind him, putting her arms around his waist. She smiled when she saw Bobbi take a newly opened video cassette and slip it into the camera. It was time for the party to heat up.

Peter and Sandy had their eyes locked together, exchanging the kind of deep, knowing looks that only siblings can share. Marlene grinned at Bobbi as her hands moved up to find the remaining buttons on Peter’s shirt. She began to unbutton them, one by one as Bobbi raised the camera to her eye and pressed ‘record’. She could taste her own excitement as she unbuttoned the last button and slowly pulled Peter’s shirttails from his shorts and spread the shirt open. "I think your sister is trying to tell you something, Peter… What do you think…?"

Marlene watched Sandy’s grin falter a little as she began to rub her hands over Peter’s muscular chest… slowly moving lower to his belly… She grinned at Alan and Jeff as her fingertips slid under the elastic waistband of Peter’s shorts, continuing to move lower until she found the head of his cock. Both of them groaned then… Peter from the touch of her fingers, and Marlene from the discovery of how wet Peter’s crotch was. His entire shaft was covered with thick, steaming pre-come and, as she slid her fingers over his cockhead, she could actually feel his cock pulse and pour more thick fluid them. She sighed and curled her fingers around his cock, squeezing and stroking him inside his shorts.

"I think you’ve given your brother a hard on, Sandy…" Marlene teased, tenting Peter’s shorts out with her hand.

"Won’t be the first time…" Peter sighed, staring at Sandy. "And I think she knows that, don’t you, sis?"

Sandy grinned through a mock expression of shock. "Why, Peter… I never knew…You mean all these years you were getting hard-on’s from watching me? I never knew!"

Peter growled and tried to smile. "Uh-huh…like you never acted the cockteaser… You knew you were teasing me… but I can’t say I minded. I loved every moment…" The secrets were flowing now and Peter was buzzed enough to not care one single iota who heard them. Marlene’s hand on his cock was driving him nuts and the sight of Sandy’s naked body was driving him close to the edge. He knew in his heart that he and Sandy were finally going to play, this time for real, but he forced himself to endure the glorious agony of this ‘delay’ game. If for no other reason than to build things to the fever pitch that the situation demanded. "I used to jerk off every night thinking of you in that short little uniform…" Peter rasped, his breathing getting quite difficult. "Every time you’d bend over or cross your legs…I knew you were teasing me. I must have jerked off a thousand times thinking about you…"

Sandy smiled and leaned back on her arms again, letting the towel fall to her sides. "I know…" she breathed, "I’d sneak into my room and watch you through the bathroom door. Mmmm…I’d get so hot watching you jerk off… watching you come…" Peter smiled, his heart pumping with adrenalin as they shared their secrets with each other.

"I used to spy on you too, little sister. You don’t know this, but about four years ago, I watched you give that neighbor kid a blow job on the living room couch. It was the hottest thing I’d ever seen…" Sandy grinned back at him and nodded her head.

"Well, Peter… I hate to tell you this, but I knew you were there." Her grin grew as Peter’s eyes grew wide with surprise. "In fact, I’d never even given a blow job to anyone before that. I saw you watching us make out and I’d watched you jerk off to that blow job magazine you hid under your mattress…so I thought I’d put on a show for you…"

Peter’s eyes stayed wide as these new revelations came out. "Hmmm… well, you looked like you knew what you were doing…" he panted, hating and loving this game at the same time. "You even let him come in your mouth."

Sandy’s grin grew wider as she remembered the day. "Yeah, I did… It was pretty hot, actually. I wanted to look up at you, but then you would have known…that I knew you were there, I mean…" She turned on her side, resting on her elbow, and let one hand play over the front of her body. "As for knowing what I was doing…I didn’t. But Alan says that I’m just a natural…" She smiled at Alan, then returned her gaze to her brother. "In fact, I’m on that video too, you know. If you wanted to judge for yourself…we could watch it…"

She almost laughed when she saw Peter’s face crease with a frown and she let her hand move erotically over her belly to settle between her thighs. "I mean, if you want to judge for yourself… Unless you have a better way of judging…"

Marlene felt her heart about to rip out of her chest as she listened to the back and forth banter of Sandy and Peter. She could actually feel the wetness between her legs as she felt the excitement grow. She knew that it was time for them to step further into this erotic maelstrom the two were creating… She looked over Peter’s shoulder and smiled at Sandy as she slowly released her grip on Peter’s cock.

"I think Peter very well might have another suggestion, Sandy…" She pulled her hand from his shorts with excruciating sluggishness, teasing everyone who was watching her, which was everyone except for herself and Peter. "Should I show you…?" Her fingers glistened with their coating of pre-come that she showed off by turning her hand in slow circles to catch the light. Spiderwebs of stringy pre-come hung between her fingers as she spread them and closed them. She grinned at the boys as she found the button to his shorts…

"I wonder if Bruce was talking about family ties when he wrote ‘The Ties That Bind’ ", she chuckled as she undid the button. "’Cause I know for sure that Peter’s thinking about another way of judging his sister’s cocksucking abilities…" She drew down Peter’s zipper, and Bobbi groaned out loud when Peter’s full and hard ten inch cock spilled out. "And Peter is an excellent judge of cocksucking…" Marlene smiled as she saw the eyes of Bobbi and Sandy open wide. Bobbi hurriedly handed the video camera to Alan as she leaned forward…

"Oh, my god…" Bobbi hissed excitedly. Marlene grinned as she returned her hand to Peter’s cock, pulling it up and stroking it as she watched Bobbi slide beside Sandy. Bobbi leaned over to ‘whisper’ in her ear as she stared at Peter’s cock. "Oh…baby…you have got to promise me that we’ll share that tonight…" Bobbi said, loud enough for everyone. "I let you suck my boyfriend’s cock…remember that…"

Bobbi grinned up at Peter and Marlene as she slowly removed Sandy’s towel from around her shoulders. Her hand moved over to cup Sandy’s tits as she stared at them. "You have no idea how good this is going to be, Peter…" Bobbi teased, cupping Sandy’s breast in her hands.

Peter’s eyes were actually glazed as Marlene urged him forward. His feet felt like he was wearing lead boots as he watched Sandy’s vision grow closer… As though it was she that was moving and not him. The movement stopped as he stood in front of Sandy’s still-reclining form. The only sound seeping into Peter’s consciousness was sound of his own beating heart as Marlene again lifted his hard-on up and ran her fingers along it’s length. A huge, thick river of pre-come poured from his slit and Bobbi reached over Sandy to capture it on her fingers. She drew her hand back, holding it in front of Sandy as she played it between her fingers and thumb. Then, grinning up at Marlene, she brought her fingers to Sandy’s slightly parted lips, rubbing the warm elixir over them until Sandy’s tongue slid out, curling around Bobbi’s fingers and drawing them inside her mouth like a gecko capturing a meal…

Sandy sighed as the taste of her brother’s cock filled her mouth. Her eyes were fixed on his cock, watching Marlene’s hand travel slowly up and down the length of his shaft. Finally, she turned her eyes upwards into Peter’s and she slowly sat up. She could smell her brother’s cock as Marlene stroked it in front of her face. She tried to speak and failed, swallowing hard and clearing her throat before trying again…

"I want to suck your cock, Peter."

Peter groaned at Sandy’s words. He looked down at her and honestly wondered if he was going to have a heart attack then and there. He’d never felt his heart pound so strongly in his chest, and the sound of it filled his ears. It was a sound that only Sandy’s voice could penetrate.

"I’ve wanted to suck your cock…suck you off…since I learned how, Peter…" Sandy was whispering now, almost reverently, as she watched Marlene stroke her brother’s cock in front of her face. She leaned forward, swiping her tongue over Peter’s cockhead and making him groan out loud. "I love sucking cock, Peter… it’s what I do… I love everything about it…"

Another thick river of pre-come flowed from his cockhead and Sandy smiled.

"I know that I won’t have time right now to show you how much I like it… because I know that you’re really ready…" Sandy looked up at Peter and smiled sexily. "You really need to come, and I’ve dreamed for so long about sucking you off…" Her eyes lowered and her tongue snaked out to wrap around Peter’s cockhead, sucking it lightly and tasting a sample of what was to come… (sorry…:-> )

She released him then and sat up straight, pushing Marlene’s hand away and pulling Peter to her.

"I want you to come in my mouth, Peter… I just want to feel you shoot off in my mouth…" She looked back up at him and winked.

"I’ll suck your cock later… I promise…"

End of Part Eight (Hey…I warned you…)

To Be Continued (as soon as humanly possible…) (I promise.)

* * * * *

Copyright 2000 by Mark Singer and SingerTales, Inc