Robin & Lisa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natasha smiled back and hugged Robyn tight.

"I'm happy and sad for you at the same time. If that's what it feels like to be in love, then I'm not in love with Emery."

"What? You guys have been going out for awhile now. When did you know?"

"I don't know. Maybe a long time ago?"

"What happened? He's kinda hot. too."

"I know and he's a really nice guy, but I haven't felt an attraction for him. I thought if I stayed with him, I'd start to feel it, but nothing."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. Should I stay with him a bit longer?"

"It's up to you, Tash. You know him best. Come on, we should go back."

"Wait. One more thing. Could you give me a kiss?"

"Now? When did you turn bi?"

"I'm not. Yet. Besides, don't you want to?"

"Not now."

"So what, you're not attracted to me anymore?"

Robyn sighed and stepped closer to Natasha. She brought her arm around her and placed her hand on the back of her head then leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Natasha closed her eyes letting go of her nerves and enjoying the sensation of Robyn's soft lips pressing against her mouth.

Robyn opened her mouth and slipped her tongue inside Natasha's mouth as she reached under Natasha's skirt and cupped her pussy with her hand.

"Mmmm..." Natasha moaned against Robyn's mouth.

Robyn slid two of her fingers under Natasha's panties and stroked her labia feeling her pussy growing hot and moist.

Robyn leaned back and broke their bond with Natasha leaning forward still eager to continue. Robyn smiled tasting her pussy moistened fingers in her mouth.

"How was that?" Robyn said.

Natasha was breathless and smiled clearly enjoying the moment.

"Okay. Playtime is over. Let's get back now." Robyn said.

Robyn opened the stall door and wrapped her arm around Natasha as the walked out of the ladies room.

"If you weren't seeing this girl. What's her name anyway?" Natasha said.

"Her name? I call her Yellow."

"Yellow?"

"Yeah, for her long bouncy blonde hair."

"So if you didn't meet this Yellow, you think we'd be hooking up?"

Robyn looked at Natasha with a wrinkled brow, "Why are all of these feelings coming out now?"

"Well there not. It's just that you've been out of the loop for awhile."

"Really? After all the times we've hung out, now you want to sleep with me?"

"Well, I didn't plan it. I just feel like it now. Maybe we could invite your Yellow too."

"No!" Robyn said with a quick and icy response. "We'll talk about it later, okay?"

Natasha and Robyn joined the others and resumed their festive evening drinking and chatting. After the conversation with Natasha, Robyn withdrew from being the center of attention and sat back drinking and listening.

"What is that, your fourth long island?" Mindy said.

"Is it?" Robyn said.

"Slow down there cowgirl. You usually only have a couple appletinis." Spencer said.

"Yeah, but I forgot how good these tasted." Robyn said with her eyelids growing heavy.

"Shit. There's no way she can drive home like this." Mindy said, "Tash, you and Emery came together didn't you?"

"Uh-huh." Natasha said.

"You think you can drive Robyn and her car home?"

"Sure, we can do that." Emery said.

"You don't mind?" Natasha said.

"No it's fine. Is that okay, Robyn?"

"Yeah...okay." Robyn said.

"Robyn, do you think you can still walk?" Mindy said.

"Oh yeah. Sure." Robyn said and stood up and soon began to list to the side when Emery quickly held her from falling.

"Steady there sweetheart. You're going to need a helping hand." Emery said.

"Sorry guys for all the trouble." Robyn said as Emery wrapped her arm around his neck.

"Don't worry sweetie. It was good to have you back." Joanie said.

"Are you ready Tash?" Emery said.

"Uh huh. See you guys again soon." Natasha said.

"See you later lovebirds." Spencer said and they all waved their goodbyes.

Emery guided Robyn out of the club, which made everyone they passed rubberneck toward them with Natasha following close by.

Outside, Robyn held a weak outstretched arm up and pointed towards her car.

"I'll drive her home in her car and you follow up, okay?" Natasha said.

"Okay."

Emery sat Robyn carefully into the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt before closing the door.

"So, do you like her tits?" Natasha said.

Emery smiled, "You have pretty friends. All of them."

"Don't get lost."

"You think I'm gonna let you get away so easy?" Emery said with a toothy grin and walked back to his car.

Natasha got behind the wheel and looked over at Robyn with her head slumped on her shoulder.

"I know I should break up with him, but he's such a nice guy." Natasha said.

With Emery waiting close in his car, Natasha drove off towards Robyn's apartment. Natasha looked over at Robyn and looked down at her supple legs. She hiked her skirt up and placed her hand on Robyn's bare thigh. She began to stroke it feeling the smooth and warm skin on her hand then shook her head.

"I hope you're happy. You're turning me into a bi-gal just like you. And because it's all your fault, you'd better fuck me. You hear me, girlfriend?"

Robyn sat motionless in the passenger seat unaware of everything. Soon Natasha pulled in front of Robyn's apartment.

"Wake up, princess. You're home." she said.

Emery parked behind them and dashed over ready to help her out. He opened the passenger side door and unbuckled her seatbelt and pulled her toward him.

"Huh?" Robyn said arousing semi-awake.

"It's just Emery and Tash, sweetie. You're home." Natasha said next to her.

"Oh, okay." Robyn said holding onto Emery for support.

"Come on. Let's get you into bed." Emery said and followed Natasha up to her apartment.

Emery carried her up the steps while Natasha unlocked the door. Natasha guided Emery to the bedroom and placed her down on the bed.

"Why don't you go back to car while I get her settled?" Natasha said.

"Alright. Don't be long, okay?"

"Okay." Natasha said.

Natasha waited until he heard Emery closed the door behind him and looked down on Robyn sleeping soundly.

"Goodnight princess." Natasha said brushing her hand against her cheek.

The night was quiet in her room and the morning was bright and blue. Robyn rose from bed and opened her bedroom window letting in a cool fresh breeze and the sounds of chirping birds nestled in the trees. Robyn took a deep breath and exhaled loudly thinking only about today and letting go of the troubles and trifles for the moment.

A loud thumping came from the other room as if somebody was knocking on the dining table. Robyn walked into the living room, but there was nobody there or anything that cause the sound.

A radio began playing a familiar tune from outside her window. It was a song Robyn recognized and liked, but at the moment it was more annoying than pleasing. She stepped over to the window and looked out and the music had stopped.

Robyn narrowed her eyes growing annoyed when she heard the knocking once again only louder. She sat on the bed and put her hand to her head feeling a groggy pain stirring.

Robyn opened her eyes and saw the outlines of light coming through her shuttered bedroom window. She sat up slowly on her bed with her head hammering and saw she was still fully clothed from last night.

A loud knocking came from her front door when Robyn realized what she had been dreaming. She gasped and looked over at the digital clock on her nightstand. 10:17 it read in red digits.

"Oh shit. It's Yellow!" Robyn said stumbling toward the front door.

Robyn quickly unlocked the door and opened it hunched over. She looked out with her squinted eyes and saw Lisa just about to leave.

"Yellow?"

"What were you doing? I've been knocking on your door for awhile now. I even called you."

"Sorry. I was sleeping in this morning." Robyn said letting Lisa come in.

Lisa smelled the remnants of Robyn's perfume and noticed the dress she was wearing. "I see you had a late night last night. Did you pick up a guy? Maybe a girl?"

"No. I was just hanging out with some friends, that's all." Robyn said sitting down on the dining room table and laying her head down.

"Too much to drink?"

"Just a little. I'll be okay." Robyn said closing her eyes.

"Maybe I should let you rest. We could do this some-"

"No!" Robyn said bolting upright then cringed in pain from her headache, "Please stay."

Lisa was happy to be appreciated and stepped next to Robyn and lifted her onto her feet.

"Huh. What are you doing?" Robyn asked.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you cleaned up." Lisa said and guided her to the bathroom.

Robyn held Lisa for support while she turned on the shower.

"Let's get you out of that dress, party girl." Lisa said.

Lisa unwrapped Robyn's dress and slinked it off her body as Robyn stood half asleep. She reach around Robyn's back and unclasped her bra and pulled it off her breasts. Lisa looked at Robyn's full and firm breasts and peeked at her bra to see it was a C cup bra. They hung nicely on her chest and filled her shirts with a tight fit which made Lisa feel an inkling of jealousy.

"You went out commando style last night? What kind of friends do you know?"

"No. I was wearing panties last night."

"Well not this morning. Okay. Into the shower." Lisa said and pulled the shower curtain back.

Robyn stepped in letting the water hit her leg.

"EEeekk! That's cold!" Robyn said and recoiled from the water.

"Just like the gym, right? Don't be a pussy." Lisa said.

Robyn gave Lisa an angry look and unflinchingly stepped in. A chill quickly crawled over her skin making her shiver.

"That a girl." Lisa said amused, "Now you get cleaned up while I find something for that head of yours."

"No, stay with me." Robyn said grabbing Lisa's forearm.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm just going into the kitchen." Lisa said and waited for Robyn to relax her grip.

Lisa stepped out leaving Robyn under the cold running water. She thought about turning on the hot water, but decided not to. She showered fast scrubbing the make-up off her face and drenching her hair. It was only five minutes, but it was enough to make her shiver from head to toe.

Robyn dried herself and wrapped a towel around her head and slipped on her red silk kimono robe hanging behind the door. She stepped out into the living room and saw Lisa busy in front of the stove and looked over at Robyn with a cheerful smile.

"Hey. You're looking better already."

"No, my head still hurts." Robyn said sitting at the table.

"We'll fix that."

Lisa placed a tall glass of water in front of Robyn.

"Drink it. All of it."

"That's too much, Yellow."

"Come on. Your brain is dehydrated. You want to stop the headache? Drink."

Robyn took the glass and drank a fourth of a glass before pull it away.

"That's a good start. You can munch on this while you drink too."

Lisa placed a plate with two eggs in a nest toast in front of Robyn. She looked at them and looked up at Lisa with a smile.

"Thanks Yellow."

"You're welcome sweetie. Now eat and drink."

Robyn drank the rest of the water and began eating the toast. Lisa picked up the empty glass and filled it to the top again and placed in front of Robyn.

"This one too." Lisa said.

"What? All of it? Robyn said with toast in her mouth.

"Robyn, it's for your own good."

Robyn nodded and continuing eating and drinking. Lisa came around behind Robyn and unwrapped the towel around her head and began drying her hair.

"Owww. Gentle Yellow. My head."

"Oh, sorry." Robyn said and rubbed her hair within the towel. "So. Who are these friends of yours? Guys? Girls?"

"Both."

"How do you know them?"

"Oh, a friend from work and friends of friends."

"Did you tell any of them about us?"

"No. I mean...No. Nobody."

Lisa didn't offer a reply and continued drying Robyn's hair.

"There my friends and all, but they don't know I'm bi. At least, I didn't tell them. They might suspect it, but-"

"It's okay. I believe you." Lisa said fluffing Robyn hair.

Robyn leaned her head against her propped up hand with a wincing grimace, "My head. It still hurts."

"It's still going to take awhile before the pain wears off. I'll get you some more water."

"I've already drank two glasses. I've got to pee already."

"Robyn, you workout a lot. You know the importance of rehydrating."

"I know. I know."

"Well then?"

"Okay. I'll be back. I'm gonna make some more room." Robyn said rising from the chair and walking over to the bathroom.

"All right."

Robyn sat on the toilet feeling guilty about the lie she told Lisa. There wasn't much of a consequence since her friends didn't care either way, she thought. Still, the fact she told her left an ill feeling in her gut.

Robyn finished and walked back to the living room using the walls for support. Lisa was tidying up the table when Lisa looked over with a sympathetic smile.

"Poor thing." Lisa said and walked over to Robyn with a glass of water in her hand, "Come on. You need to rest."

"I'm fine Yellow. It's just a little headache."

"How much did you drink last night?"

"Just a couple."

"A couple of what?"

"Iced teas."

"Iced teas? You mean Long Island iced teas?"

"Uh-huh."

"Sweetie, you're hungover. I can't even finish a half of one. You need some bedtime."

"No. I'll be okay, really. Please don't go."

"Who said I'm going anywhere?"

"You'll stay?" Robyn said.

"Yeah."

"Promise you won't leave after a fall asleep?"

"Cross my heart." Lisa said.

"Okay." Robyn said with a relieved smile.

The two went into the bedroom and Lisa sat Robyn down on the bed. Robyn lied down and Lisa lifted her legs on to the bed and sat next to her. Lisa looked down at Robyn's breasts seeing her kimono come together showing off her ample cleavage. Lisa placed a finger at the top of her cleavage and dragged her finger down into her breasts making Robyn smile.

"Don't be jealous, Yellow. There yours whenever you want." Robyn said.

Lisa removed her finger and covered Robyn's tone body with a blanket. She brushed the hair off Robyn's face and glided the back off her hand off Robyn's smooth cheek.

"Kiss me?" Robyn said.

Lisa draped the side of her blonde hair and curled it over her ear and brought her lips down to Robyn. She tilted Robyn's head up and gently pressed her soft lips against Robyn's.

Robyn exhaled slowly out of her nose feeling her eyes roll back and absorbing the sensation. Lisa broke off and kissed her again with an open mouth licking Robyn's lips with her tongue until Robyn reached out with hers and beckoned her to enter her mouth.

Robyn felt her heart beating faster seemingly rushing her blood directly to her nipples and clitoris. They immediately grew taught and firm when Lisa broke off and lifting her head. Robyn lifted her head upward not wanting to break their bond, but was left with eager and empty agape mouth.

"Get some rest." Lisa said with a smile and rose from the bed.

"You promised." Robyn said turning over to face Lisa.

"I'll be here."

"Will you fuck me after I wake up?"

"I didn't promise that." Robyn said as she walked out of the bedroom, "But, we'll see."

Robyn rolled over onto her back and closed her eyes with a smile. Her head was still hurting, but a hand found its way to her pussy for a pleasurable grope.

"Oh, Yellow. I love you so much." she whispered while touching herself and soon fell asleep.

Robyn opened her eyes. Her room was darkened, but sunlight still shone through the slits of her blinds. She rose from the bed running a hand through her hair and noticed how quiet it was in her apartment. Robyn's first thought that Lisa had left, but remembered she had promised.

"She's still her, isn't she?" Robyn thought and walked out of her bedroom.

Robyn turned the corner and into the living room and saw Lisa sitting on the sofa hunched over looking at a photo album.

Seeing Lisa gave a rush of warmth across Robyn's skin and a smile crept upon her lips. Robyn walked toward Lisa when she looked up and smiled at her.

"Hey you. How are you feeling?" Lisa said.

"Better." Robyn said sitting next to Lisa and wrapping her arm around hers, "What've you been doing?"

"Oh, just browsing your picture albums. You were so cute when you were little."

Lisa turned the page to Robyn 5th grade school picture. Robyn's hair was tied back in tails and with a cute smile back at the camera.

"How adorable! Your mom and dad must've been so proud of you." Lisa said.

Robyn smiled and leaned her head against Lisa shoulder following along.

Lisa flipped through the album until she stopped at Robyn's high school years. Robyn was in a group photo with a bunch of girls doing the splits on the grass holding a pom-pom high in the air wearing their red and white cheer uniforms.

"You were a cheerleader in high school?" Lisa said.

"Um-hmm."

"That must've been fun times back then."

"It was okay."

"Okay? It looks like a lot of fun. The games. The pep rallies. Look at you. You look so cute and happy in these pictures."

"Yeah, it was fun."

"Do you remember any cheers?"

"Cheers?"

"Yeah. You know, rah rah rah?"

"No, I don't remember any. Besides, that's kid stuff now."

"But it would be so cool to see you giving me a cheer."

"Yeah? Would it turn you on?"

Lisa looked at Robyn with a smile then shook her head and tapped her finger against Robyn's forehead, "You're a girl with a one track mind."

"Do you have a problem with that?"

Lisa smiled again and stroked Robyn's hair. "You know I don't see any pictures of your parents in this album."

"Oh, I must've put them all in another album."

"Can I look at that one?"

"Would it be okay if we looked at it later?" Robyn said.

"Oh, okay. You must be hungry. Why don't I fix us a late lunch?"

Robyn gripped Lisa's arm as she tried to stand and lifted her head off her shoulder. "No. You've done so much for me already. Can't we just sit for awhile?"

"Okay."

Lisa sat back comfortably on the sofa with Robyn sitting close facing her with a lazy Sunday smile.

"You look good without any make-up." Lisa said brushing the strands of hair off of Robyn's face.

"You look pretty nice too. You were pretty hot all dolled up the other day."

"What other day?"

"You know, the other day we were together?"

"I wasn't wearing any make-up the last time."

"You weren't?"

"No. You must be thinking of somebody else."

"I must be." Robyn said trying to recover from her slip of the tongue.

"Hey, I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your graduation."

"That's okay. But I was looking for you. I would've loved to introduce you to my family."

"Really?"

"Well yeah. We're friends, aren't we?"

"I hope so. We've been intimate."

"You're stupid."

"No really. We've had sex and we still see each other. We must be friends at least, right?"

"Well, I wasn't thinking of it so crudely, but I guess that makes sense too."

"Crude? You're the one that fucks vegetables."

"Hey! I told you why. It makes perfect sense."

Robyn rose from the sofa and looked down on Lisa with a look as if she were sizing her up.

"What?" Lisa said.

Robyn turned and walked out of the room.

"Hey. Where are you going? What are you thinking?" Lisa said.

Robyn returned holding two things in her hand. She held her right hand up holding a grooved glass dildo with a large head in her hand.

"Tell me if this is better than a vegetable up your pussy." Robyn said.

She raised her other hand holding a silver butt plug with a crystal pommel.

"And tell me if this is better than a carrot up your ass."

Lisa held her hands out in protest, but had an embarrassed smile on her face, "Wait a second now."

Robyn quickly knelt down in front of Lisa and placed the toys on the floor. She reached up and began undoing Lisa's belt.