Robin & Lisa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No. No." Lisa said pushing Robyn's hands away.

Robyn sighed and stopped looking at Lisa.

"Yellow, it's me. We're all alone. Just us."

Lisa sighed in return, "I know. I know."

Robyn resumed undoing Lisa's belt without a fuss this time.

"Be gentle." Lisa said.

Robyn smiled and kissed Lisa's knee and pulled her shorts off of her. Robyn's heart began beating faster feeling the rush of excitement tingle her body. She took Lisa's panties in both her hands and tugged them off her hips and slipped them off her legs.

Robyn smiled and looked at Lisa with a slightly annoyed expression, "Come on. Don't make me do all the work. Take off your shirt."

"Okay. Okay." Lisa said and pulled her shirt off her body.

Robyn looked on with a giddy excited smile as Lisa reached back and unclasped her bra then tossed it aside.

"There. Happy now?" Lisa said.

Robyn smiled and raised the glass dildo and placed it inside her mouth. Her eyes wandered on Lisa's naked body and up to her face seeing Lisa looking back at her with a playful smile. Robyn bobbed her head on the dildo letting her saliva coat the head and dribble down the grooved shaft.

Robyn pulled the dildo out of her mouth leaving strings of spittle dripping from her lips. The dildo glistened in the light as Robyn held it closer for Lisa to see.

"Come closer." Robyn said tugging on Lisa's leg.

Lisa scooted forward putting her pussy along the edge of the sofa. Robyn parted her legs and her thumb and forefinger against Lisa's pink pussy and parted it.

Lisa's pussy juices were flowing as Robyn felt the thick and slippery wetness at the opening of her pussy. Robyn placed the head against Lisa's pussy while she watched to see what was going on between her legs.

Robyn began to push the dildo into Lisa feeling the pussy muscles blocking the way, but the slick juice from Lisa's pussy allowed the head to enter painlessly.

"Ohh!" Lisa said and convulsed in pleasure and ended with a giggle.

Robyn smiled enjoying the pleasure she was creating and slid the cock deeper into Lisa.

Lisa closed her eyes and dropped her jaw letting out a very slow breathy sigh. Robyn took her time pushing the cock in watching Lisa's face all the way in. She then began to slowly ease it back out of Lisa's pussy which made her coo in pleasure.

"Good isn't it?" Robyn said.

"Oh...Oh yes...Yes it is." Lisa said nodding her head with a giggle.

Robyn pumped Lisa's pussy gently when she brought her face down between her legs and began stroking Lisa's clitoris with her tongue.

"Oh Robyn!" Lisa said clutching on to Robyn's hair and arching her back.

"MMmmmmm....." Robyn moaned with Lisa's clitoris in her mouth.

Lisa's breath grew hard and heavy while Robyn pumped the dildo faster in and out of Lisa's pussy. The grooves on the shaft were intended to create extra friction of pleasure along the walls of a pussy, but Lisa's was so wet her juices smoothed out all of the friction. She felt the fat head of the cock driving in and out of her stroking the insides of her pussy filling her deep and full.

Lisa's body grew tense with her legs unintentional stood on the tips of her toes. Her legs were taut and quivered from deep within her body.

Robyn rose from between Lisa's legs and pulled out the sticky wet covered dildo.

"Unngh....Wha...What are you doing? Why did you stop? Lisa said panting.

"Turn over for me." Robyn said smiling.

Lisa turned over with her knees on the sofa and her head resting on top of the sofa back. She turned her head to look back at what Robyn was doing, but there really was no need.

Robyn opened her mouth and gave Lisa's ass a dripping wet lick. Lisa lifted her head and giggled as Robyn pierced her ass with her rigid tongue.

"Oh Robyn!" Lisa said clutching the sofa in her hands with Robyn furiously tongue fucking her ass.

Lisa brought a hand underneath her body and began stroking her clitoris when Robyn noticed and pushed her hand away.

"Robyn, I'm ready to come."

Robyn said nothing and continued butt fucking Lisa with her mouth and guarding her pussy. Robyn knew Lisa was eager to come, but she was relishing her time with Lisa. She felt her hands gripping and parting Lisa's ass with a raging anxiousness while she continued digging into her tongue into Lisa's ass in a fury. Robyn's hot breath quickened and fluttered against Lisa's moistened pussy creating a light tingle of excitement.

Lisa placed her limp head on the top of the sofa with her eyes clothes and her mouth parted moaning in delight.

"Ohhhh..." Lisa moaned suddenly with Robyn sliding her face down and shoving her tongue deep into her hot pussy.

Lisa placed a finger in her mouth and bit down with a grimace and a moan of pleasure. Robyn kissed and wiggled her tongue inside Lisa's pussy thrusting her face as far as she could push.

Robyn pulled back panting and licking her sticky lips, then took the anal dildo into her hand and placed it on Lisa's ass. The tear drop shape offered a challenging stretch of her ass before it tapered back down at the pommel.

"Uuunnnggghhh!" Lisa gritted her teeth and clutched the sofa tight in both hands while Robyn plunged the dildo into her tight ass.

Robyn pushed gently but firm and with a gradual increase of force letting her ass muscles to part slowly. Lisa's ass opened slowly taking in the dildo when Lisa began to pant in pain as her ass stretched at the widest girth of the dildo.

"Auughh...Auugghh... Augghhh!"

"Almost there, babe." Robyn said as Lisa's ass took the dildo all the way.

"Ohhhh..." Lisa said trailing off in relief.

"Good girl." Robyn said and took the glass dildo in her hand.

"Roooobbbynnnnn...." Lisa moaned feeling the dildo fill her pussy.

"Unggh...Ungghh...Ungghhh..." Lisa moaned feeling each thrust jolting her body with pleasure.

Robyn gripped the pommel of the anal dildo and angled it down pushing against Lisa's pussy. Lisa felt the grooved shaft raking against the inner wall where the dildos met inside her.

Lisa continued to moan and began squirming on the sofa trying to find a comfortable position, but Robyn would adjust to her movements and continued to fuck her. Robyn watched the grooved shaft pull Lisa's pussy outward seeing the glistening pink skin from inside then plunging it deep into letting the skin fold inside. She gripped the dildos tighter with a rush of hot excitement and began thrusting both dildos faster.

Lisa panted uncontrollably with her head lying on the sofa top and her hair tossed over her face. Her mouth was big O showing only her two front teeth peeking from under her lips.

"Auuugghhhhh....Auugghhhh...." Lisa moaned making Robyn bite her lip with an intense passion and a racing heartbeat.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............" Lisa moaned with a quivering body feeling her orgasm ripple over her.

"Oh yeah, come Yellow. Come." Robyn urged her on fucking her harder and faster.

Lisa reached back grabbing Robyn's hand slowing her thrust while she her body continued to tremble in ecstasy.

"Robyn..." Lisa said with an expression as if she was holding back tears, "W-wait...P-please."

Lisa slid her body down on to the seat of the sofa with her knees propped on the floor. Her hair was a mess on her face while she breathed heavily trying to catch her breath.

Robyn scooted next to Lisa and brushed the hair of Lisa's face seeing Lisa with a blank stare.

"Oh, Yellow, I just love fucking you." Robyn said.

Lisa smiled and gave a moan of exhaustion, "Give me a minute or two, okay?"

"Sure." Robyn said and placed her head on the seat of the sofa to face Lisa.

Lisa's face was glistening with sweat, but glowing from a fulfilling orgasm. They both smiled and Lisa took Robyn's hand pulled over to her lips and gave it a kiss.

"You're a real sweetie." Lisa said.

"You know I'd do anything for you, Yellow."

Lisa rose from the sofa and the glass dildo slipped out of her pussy to the floor. It was drenched in pussy juice with a glob streaming out of her pussy down onto the carpet.

"Oh shit. I'm leaking all over your carpet."

Robyn seemed to not mind and enjoyed watching Lisa's pussy leak. "It's okay. I can masturbate on that spot and think of you now."

"You mean, you're not going to clean it?"

"Clean your cunt juice?" Robyn said reaching down and dragging two fingers along Lisa's wet pussy and bringing them to her mouth. "Why would I?"

"You're stupid, you know?" Lisa said with a smile and rose to her feet reaching for the anal dildo in her ass.

"No. Leave it in. Don't you like the feeling?"

"It felt good when I was turned on."

"But it looks so good on you. You wear it well."

"Thanks, but it's yours."

"You could borrow it? I don't mind."

"That's okay. I'm sure you'd use it more than me."

"Well it is better than a carrot." Robyn said with a cocked eyebrow.

"Well at least you know." Lisa said and tugged it out of her ass with a grimace.

Lisa walked off when Robyn bolt up to her feet, "Hey, where're you going?"

"To the bathroom. I gotta clean this and freshen up." Lisa said holding up the anal dildo.

"We can freshen up together after you do me." Robyn said undoing her robe and revealing her naked body.

Lisa looked over at the clock and saw the time with a stink eyed expression.

"You know, Robyn I kind of need to be going. I should've been gone by now actually. Would you mind if I gave you a rain check?"

"A rain check? I just fucked you! And I'm fucking horny right now. You think my dripping cunt wants a rain check?"

"But Robyn, you were sleeping most of the day. If we had more time, I would've been more than happy to. Honest."

Robyn sighed. Lisa was right that Robyn did sleep most of time. She only had herself to blame for the predicament.

"So you're just gonna leave me like this?"

"I'll make it up to you. I promise." Lisa said then turned back toward the bathroom.

Lisa turned the faucet on over the sink and cleaned her face. Robyn walked over standing in front of the doorway looking at Lisa through the mirror. Lisa rose from the sink and patted her face with a towel looking at Robyn with a sullen look on her face.

"Don't be like that, Robyn." Lisa said brushing her blonde hair.

Robyn had her chin down but her eyes gazed at Lisa. She was stroking her pussy with her right hand, she felt no pleasure with the mood all sapped away.

"When are you going to make it up to me then?"

"I don't know." Robyn said with a shrug and placed the brush on the counter.

Lisa scooted past Robyn through the doorway as their naked bodies brushed against each other. She went straight for her clothes and quickly stepped into her panties and pulled them over her hips.

"This is so not fair." Robyn said frustrated and upset.

"I wanted today to be special too Robyn, but you really needed to sleep off that hangover. We'll do it again soon." Lisa said strapping on her bra.

"Well then...can't we have a quickie? Just a little one." Robyn pleaded in frustration.

"Our quickies always end up being full blown sessions. It's not that I don't want to it's just that I can't. I'm sorry baby."

Lisa pulled her shirt over her body and tossed her blonde hair over her back. She stepped into her shorts and pulled them over her long legs. She looked over at Robyn still sulking on the brink of tears.

Lisa bent down and picked up the glass dildo still moistened with her pussy and walked over to Robyn.

"Here. It's still wet." Lisa said handing the dildo to Robyn.

"I don't want your cunt juices. I want you! Please Yellow, I want you." Robyn said crying and holding Lisa in her arms.

Lisa held her for a moment then pried Robyn's grasp off of her.

"I'm sorry baby. I really am." Lisa said and pulled Robyn away.

They stood in silence looking at each other with Robyn looking back with a pouty attitude.

"This was supposed to be our day! My day with you! And this is how it's going to end?"

Lisa looked at her with a sorrow expression and gazed down at her naked body. She reached down and tied her robe close again then placed her hand on Robyn's cheek.

"I know it's not perfect, sweetie, but we'll have more days together."

Lisa turned for the front door and opened it. She turned and looked back at Robyn watching her deeply upset.

"I'll call you, okay?" Lisa said and blew a kiss to Robyn before closing the door behind her.

Robyn collapsed down to her knees and began crying her eyes out. It was supposed to be her day today and she was looking forward to it for so long. The unfairness ached in her heart and she pounded her knee in anguish.

A knock came from the door. It must be Lisa, Robyn thought.

Robyn rose to her feet and wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her robe and did her best to compose herself.

She opened the door and it was Lisa on the other side.

"I uh...forgot my bag." Lisa said pointing to the bag on the dining table.

Robyn dropped her head and opened the door letting Lisa in. Lisa stepped in and went straight for her bag. Lisa looked over at Robyn with her head down by the door and walked over to her.

Lisa place her hand on Robyn's chin trying raise her head, but Robyn turned away angry. Lisa sighed.

"You know Robyn, I know you love me. I know you love me a lot, but you need to have a sense of humor and lighten up."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You're right. This is our day and I'm planning on spending the whole day and night with you."

"What?" Robyn said looking at Lisa smiling back at her.

"You heard me, cry baby."

"You were playing with me? All this time?"

"I had you." Lisa said.

Robyn closed the door, "You fucking bitch. Do you know what you put me through?"

"Forgive me?" Lisa said half joking but half worried.

Robyn buried her face in Lisa's chest and released her emotions on to her. She clutched Lisa's shirt with her left hand and pounded her right fist into Lisa's shoulder while she cried.

"You think that was funny? You cunt. You fucking whore!" Robyn said sobbing.

Lisa wrapped her arms around her stroking her back trying her best to sooth her.

"You're right, I was being insensitive, but I'm here and everything is fine now. Please don't be mad. I'm sorry."

Robyn didn't say anything, but her sobbing grew quieter and the fist pounding stopped.

"Come on. Take a seat." Lisa said trying to guide Robyn into one of the dining room chairs, but she resisted still clinging on to Lisa's body.

Lisa didn't say anything and held her quietly stroking Robyn hair until she was completely calm.

"You're a bitch, you know?" Robyn said.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm still upset."

"I'll make it up to you. Let me take you out to dinner."

"Where?"

"You can choose. It's my treat."

Robyn rose from Lisa's chest. Her eyes were damp with cracks of red, "What about the Lobster Trap then?"

"The Lobster Trap?" Lisa said knowing it was an extremely pricy restaurant.

"Uh-huh."

"S-sure. It's my treat." Lisa said.

Robyn finally cracked a smile and hugged Lisa showing her tender loving side once again.

"I didn't know you could be such a cruel person." Robyn said.

"It was supposed to be a joke. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"Well then you've got a cruel sense of humor."

"Okay, Robyn. I'm sorry."

"I know. And I forgive you, Yellow." Robyn said being her perky self once again.

Robyn squeezed Lisa tightly then leaned back against Lisa's arm looking at her cheerfully.

"Why don't you freshen up and then we'll go." Lisa said.

"Okay." Robyn said and sat down on a dining room chair looking at Lisa with a sly smile.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

Robyn untied her robe and opened it to reveal her naked body again.

"Ahem." Robyn said opening her legs wide, "I think you still have some unfinished business with me?"

Lisa rolled her eyes but was totally amused.

"And Yellow, your clothes. Fuck me naked, please."

Lisa shook her head then obliged her friend and began removing her shirt then unbuckling her belt and dropping her shorts. Robyn watched feeling her body turning on more and more with each passing second. Although it wasn't a striptease, just watching Lisa removing her garments in preparation for sex excited Robyn. Lisa unclasped her bra and pulled it off her body and then dropped her panties off her hips and stepped out of them completely naked in front of Robyn.

"Happy now?"

Robyn's eyes crawled up Lisa's long slender legs up to her clean waxed pussy then scaled up her tad pudgy stomach and up to her nicely proportioned b-cup breasts. Robyn's lips quivered staring at Lisa's pinkish and taut areolas until meeting Lisa's gaze.

"You know I am." Robyn said with a distinct eagerness in her voice, "Now come over here."

Lisa knelt down on her knees in front of Robyn and she immediately wrapped her arms around Lisa tugging her close. The two kissed feeling their soft lips pressing against each other letting their bodies tingle with pleasure.

Robyn gradually opened her mouth wider and wider until finally slipping her tongue into Lisa's mouth. Robyn leaned forward and pressed Lisa closer as Lisa arched her back letting Robyn tongue press deeper into her mouth.

They kissed for quite some time stroking each others tongues and feeling their sexual energies grow within their bodies. Lisa brought a hand around and cupped one of Robyn's tits. The breast was warm and full in her hand with a springy firmness to the touch. Her fingers caressed her engorged nipple feeling every bump and ridge was raised and taut. Lisa rolled her areola between her thumb and forefinger feeling the rubbery firmness.

Lisa broke their sealed lips gently pushing away from Robyn's body. Robyn's tongue dragged out of Lisa's mouth and hung in the air for a second before Robyn retracted it back into her mouth to savor Lisa's mouth.

The two made eye contact for a moment and Lisa dropped down upon Robyn's breasts taking a taut nipple into her mouth.

Robyn sighed with a parted mouth and closed her eyes concentrating on the pleasant sensation. She sat upright and motionless feeling Lisa's tongue curved around her nipple and sucked her with her soft lips.

Lisa switched over to her other breast and looked up to see Robyn's expression. Her eyes were closed as if she peacefully at rest with her mouth opened as if her jaw was slow growing heavy. Her breathing was relaxed, but her exhales were slow and deliberate trying to diminish the fast paced excitement growing from within her body.

Robyn's arms rested lifeless on Lisa's shoulder with all of her attention focusing her tingles coming from her nipple being pleasured.

"Ohhh...." Robyn moaned with an annoyed eagerness.

Her pussy was smoldering with intense body heat and sopping wet ready and demanding attention.

Lisa could see and sense Robyn aching to be taken over the edge and with the teasing joke that went awry, she thought better not to tease her anymore.

Lisa brought her head off Robyn's breast and look at Robyn. She was slightly panting eager for more with an expression filled with a deep desire needing to be satisfied.

"Get up on table Robyn. Hurry."

Robyn rose from the chair leaving a damp spot where her pussy rested. She sat up on the table and Lisa gently guided her body down flat on her back. Lisa placed the chair in front of Robyn's body and propped herself on knees on the seat of the chair. She took Robyn's legs and lifted them straight in the air keeping Robyn's knees locked straight then parting them like a huge V in the air.

Lisa wasted no time and brought her mouth down between Robyn's legs and gnashed at Robyn's moistened clitoris.

"Auuughh...Augghhh!" Robyn moaned staring straight up at the lights hanging over her dining table.

Robyn didn't close her eyes and stared at the brushed nickel imitation six bulb candelabra feeling the intensity of the light dimming and brightening with her heart beat.