Robin & Lisa Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOoooooooooo..." Robyn moaned straight into the air and arched her back when Lisa gave her pussy an open mouthed kiss.

Robyn's jaw quivered and her body juddered in delight still keeping her eyes open and seeing she was still in her apartment lying on the dining table being eaten by the prettiest blonde girl she'd ever seen.

Lisa smacked and tongued Robyn's pussy letting pussy juices and her spittle stream down her crack and drip off her body. Lisa placed her knuckle against Robyn's ass massaging the juices all around her tight hole before penetrating her with a finger.

Robyn let out a long breathy sigh and dropped her taut legs down onto Lisa's shoulders. She smiled then placed a knuckle into her mouth and bit down trying to balance the intense pleasure she was feeling.

"Unnngghh...Unngghh..." Robyn felt the rhythmic poking of Lisa's finger into her ass. The sensation was exhilarating paired with Lisa's munching on her pussy. The crescendo was undeniable approaching and Robyn held fast keeping her eyes wide open.

Lisa raised her head off of Robyn's pussy for a second, "Let me get the dildo."she said and was about to turn her body to reach for it, when Robyn reached out and grabbed Lisa by the hair.

"N-No...I'm okay. J-Just don't stop." Robyn said panting hard.

Lisa hunkered down once again tonguing Robyn's clitoris and feeling Robyn's grip on her hair slowly loosening with each passing moan.

It wasn't too long when Robyn's moaning grew more intense. Robyn stared up at the unspectacular popcorn ceiling, but what she was looking at was the imagine in her mind of a sly blonde girl sitting at a dining table eating a pussy with a wet mouth and smiling while she ate.

"Oh Yellow! Yellow...Yellloooooooooowwwwwww....." Robyn moaned feeling an explosion of pleasure fill her body. Her eyes held out as long as they could, but they finally closed with an intense grimace on her face.

"Robyn! Shit!" Lisa said pushing her legs off her shoulders.

"What's the matter?" Robyn said looking up still panting.

Robyn saw Lisa's face was spattered with pussy juice.

"Oh I'm sorry." Robyn said with a giggle then lied back down covering her smile.

"Robyn, it's not funny. It's gross."

Robyn burst out laughing and feeling a blissful mixture of happiness and satisfaction which radiated in her glowing skin.

"Ugh! You even dribbled onto my shorts too!"

Robyn covered her face in her hands and laughed hysterically.

"Shut up and stop your cunt from dripping." Lisa said and walked over to the kitchen sink to turn on the water.

Robyn rolled over on the table and looked over at Lisa, "Hey, don't clean it."

"I don't want a white stain on my shorts. That's embarrassing."

"I'll buy you a new pair. Just keep those to remember me by. Please?"

Lisa looked over at the naked lady lying on the table. Being that naked ladies weren't normally on tables, there was sexiness to the image with her twisted pose and her shapely breasts up to her cheerful smile.

Lisa smiled back with a cocked eyebrow, "Like I need anything to remember you by."

"Am I so memorable?"

"You know you are." Lisa said walking back to Robyn and kissing her on the lips.

Robyn reached up and held Lisa's head and kissed her back. Robyn thought, even though Lisa never said the words, there was something there. She didn't know what kind of relationship they had, but it didn't matter at the moment as she let her eyes roll back feeling Lisa's tongue drop into her mouth.

"Mmmmm....." she murmured.