Robin & Lisa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how was it?"

"It was nice." Lisa said nodding.

"See. Told ya."

"You're good. You really instruct the class well."

"Thanks Yellow. I try to be encouraging."

"You are, really. It was actually kind of fun."

"I'm so glad. See what you've been missing?"

"Okay. I'll come more often."

"Well, you already come more often since you've met me. Now, you just need to workout more often."

"You're stupid." Lisa said leaning back with a smile.

"So when am I gonna get to see you again?"

"You have the schedule."

"You know what I mean." Robyn said with a sly smile.

"Soon. I promise. I've got interviews set up and I have to keep the days open for any second interviews. How about this weekend?"

"Well, it's a bit far, but I guess I'll manage until then."

"Oh? So are you saving yourself for me alone?"

Robyn looked away for a moment than looked at Lisa, "A woman shouldn't have to masturbate so often, you know?"

"You're horny right now? After finishing a whole workout routine?"

"I can etch your name on that glass with my clit right now." she said looking over at the window.

"Stupid." Lisa said amused, "But seriously I want to do something together. I don't just want to hang out at your apartment."

"You want to get a room?"

"Would you stop thinking of sex for two seconds?" Lisa said quietly, "I want to do something together. You know, go shopping. Watch a movie. You know, stuff that friends do together?"

"And after?"

"Geez! Robyn."

"Okay. Okay. We'll do something. I mean, fucking is something, but if you want to do something else first, that's okay."

"Robyn, I swear..."

"I'm only joking." she said with a smile, "We'll do something together."

"You're such a pain sometimes."

"But you still love me, right?"

Lisa shook her head and smiled as she walked out of the office. "See you later, Robyn."

"Aren't you going to shower and change?"

"Nah. I don't want to put on my dress clothes again. I'll just walk out in these. And thanks again."

"You can thank me this weekend, baby."

Lisa looked around to see if anybody was within earshot of their voices and Robyn covered her mouth amused.

"Bye...Lisa." Robyn said.

Lisa smiled with a roll of her eyes and left.

Lisa went back and gathered her things from the locker then passed by Robyn's office waving to her once more. Robyn gave Lisa the once over with her eyes and bit her lip with an eager look and waved back with a gentle up and down motion of her fingers. Robyn's body language beckoned Lisa for sex and the sight aroused her. As she watched Lisa's hair bobbing up and down at each step until she was out of sight. She felt her nipples tighten and tingle with excitement. It was only Thursday and the day in between seemed too long. She turned and looked at her phone sitting on her desk and thought. A smile slowly crept onto her face as an idea formed in her head.

Lisa drove off heading for home with no other place to go. She still dreaded knowing her laptop was there and her job hunting would continue again. The thought about stopping at a coffee shop for a latte came to mind, but the customers browsing their laptops would just serve as a reminder of what she had to do afterwards. She stopped at traffic light and saw Robyn's apartment was just up the street.

"Should I or shouldn't?" she ran the question over and over her head.

She sped forward when the light turned green and looked over at Robyn's apartment still debating within herself. When she saw the ample space for parking, she turned to the side and parked by the curb. Lisa looked over imagining herself entering the Robyn's apartment. She knew what was going to happen if she went in and waited for Robyn.

Lisa got out and went up to Robyn's apartment. She unlocked the door and entered with a bit of giddy excitement. The air was cool and the place was quiet. She gave the apartment a once over knowing the familiar sites. It was a bit messy with undone dishes on the counter and junk mail on the table, but nothing too bad.

She sat down on the sofa and picked up the TV remote. She quickly clicked through all the channels and found nothing of particular interests and stopped on a local news channel. She stretched out feeling the tiredness tingling on the soles of her feet. It wasn't long until she grew uninterested with what she was watching and clicked off the TV. She went over to the refrigerator and opened it. There were the normal staples a person would find. Milk. Eggs. Butter. This being Robyn's refrigerator, there were beer bottles and take out boxes.

Lisa found a carton of orange juice and took it out. She then opened the vegetable draw to see what was inside and found some tomatoes and lemons.

"Hmph." she said and closed the door.

She poured herself a cup and sipped it slowly looking around again. She remembered the offer of being roommates and thought how it would be. Images of Robyn waiting on the sofa crossed her mind. Robyn would be wearing one of her silk robes and flash a toothy smile at her as she came home from work. They would exchange pleasantries and then Robyn would saunter up slowly with a devious smile on her face. She would loosen her robe and expose her ample breasts just before embracing Lisa with a home welcoming, tongue filled kiss.

Lisa realized she was smiling and felt the arousal of her body. She drank the rest of the juice and remembered as she placed the cup in the sink, that this was Robyn's place and went over to the bedroom.

The air was cool and darkened with the shutters closed, but some of the sun's rays leaked in to not need the light to be switched on. Lisa sat down in front of Robyn's dresser feeling her heart beating in naughty excitement and pulled open the bottom drawer. She quickly found the dildo she had become so familiar with, then searched for her old pocket rocket. Moving the straps, anal plugs and other dildos of different shapes and sizes, she couldn't find her familiar toy. She smiled pleasantly knowing that her gift had more meaning than just a simple sex toy in drawer. She took the small bottle of lube and the dildo and sat down on Robyn's bed.

Lisa bent over unlacing her shoes then swung her legs up and onto the bed scooting into a comfortable position. She took the dildo in her hand and looked at it closely never really seeing it before. It was a cock with its rounded head and a veiny shaft. It looked big with an ample girth and length, but nothing monstrous and absurd.

She reached down and tugged her capris off her hips and down to her knees. The cool air on her bare pussy aroused her more with the looming anticipation. She squeezed a dab of lube on the palm of her hand and worked it all over the cock giving it a smooth and slick coat. She brought it down in front of her pussy and felt the head touching her lips. She adjusted the head around her pussy and slowly pushed the cock into her. Lisa closed her eyes and let out a soft sigh picturing the cock sinking in to her eager pussy. Deeper and deeper, the cock sank letting her muscles relax and take in the cock. She pushed a little bit deeper than a little bit more until there was nothing left to push inside. Lisa held the cock inside her feeling the sensation of being filled and let her mind wander from sexual image to image.

Lisa saw Robyn in her mind. She was completely naked with her tone body and ample breasts. Her pretty face had that mischievous smile again and she saw her come up to her on the bed ready to mount her. Lisa looked down at her to see the strap on she was wearing, but there was none this time. Instead, she had a cock of her own standing at full attention.

"I love fucking you, Yellow. All the time." she said and drove her cock into Lisa's waiting pussy.

Lisa began breathing hard as she pumped the cock in and out of her pussy. She writhed on the bed picturing Robyn fucking her missionary style and seeing her breasts rock back and forth with each strong thrust. She moved her other hand over her clitoris and began to stroke herself hard and deep.

"Unngghhh...Unnggghh...Unngghh..." Lisa moaned with a grimace.

She could see Robyn pumping her body on top of her harder and faster as she locked her feet over her firm and supple ass. She heard her breathe hard with each passing thrust and looking at her greedily taking in her arousal.

Lisa began pumping herself with a relentless pace matching the timing of the image of Robyn fucking her like a train chugging hard up a mountain pass.

"Yeah...uh huh...uh huh..." Robyn was saying as her orgasm was building up to the edge.

"Huuhh...Huuhh...Huuhh...Huhhh..." Lisa panted hard and quick.

Her back was arched off the bed and her legs were opened wide plunging the cock inside her and her hand stroked her clitoris like kneading dough. She felt her orgasm upon her and pass over the point of no return. Robyn, in Lisa's mind, did as well and she pictured her come spurting out of her cock and drip out of Lisa's pussy until the orgasm took its effect. She felt her muscles squeezing back on the cock inside her and her body wracked with ripples of pleasure.

"Aaauuuggghhh..." she moaned letting the orgasm take her completely.

Lisa's body soon calmed from the writhing orgasm and relaxed back down on the bed. Her breathing slowed and felt the air cooling the heat off her body. She closed her eyes and smiled enjoying the moment. Her thoughts quickly came back as to what to do now, but not about doing more job searching, but rather should she stay and wait for Robyn to come home? The image of Robyn in her mind fucking her like a man came back. Another woman had become her sexual reality and her sexual fantasy Lisa realized.

She let her head fall to the side and her eyes fell on the closet door. She remembered the school girl uniform she tried on and thought of how it would look on Robyn as she pushed her sexually charged energies on her. Lisa smiled at the thought and felt no inhibitions about it. She let her mind reminisce about the other times and closed her eyes until she fell asleep.

Robyn closed her office door and said her goodbyes on her way out. She walked over to Katie's and opened the door to hear the jingling of the bell over her head. There were a couple of customers still inside, but when Katie looked up, she smiled trying to contain her happiness to a minimum. Katie put a glass on the counter and filled it with iced tea and Robyn sat at the counter in front of it.

"Thank you." Robyn said a smirk.

"You're welcome." Katie said taking the lady in with her eyes.

"You look good." Robyn said.

"Thanks. I'm feeling much better too."

"I'm glad to hear." Robyn said taking a sip, "When do you close tonight?"

Katie blinked. She glanced at the other customers who were minding their own business then looked back at Robyn smiling back at her.

"Tonight?"

"Um-hmm. What time?"

"Oh. Uh...seven."

"Okay." Robyn said taking another sip of iced tea. "Mind if I order something for dinner?"

"Dinner? Oh. Sure. Of course. Anything you'd like."

Robyn looked up scanning the menu for a moment, "The bacon cheeseburger and fries. No onions."

"Sure. Anything else?"

Robyn glanced back at the menu and looking over the dessert items. She saw ice cream, carrot cake and cherry and apple pie. She looked ready to speak, but the words of Lisa in her head chimed in with, "You're stupid!" and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"No. That'll do." Robyn said trying to hide a laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing...nothing." Robyn said trying to compose herself.

Katie wondered what was so humorous, but let it go and went about cooking and anticipating the evening to come. She peeked over at Robyn browsing her cell phone and smile at the thought of being with her in comforts of her home and without regards to time. She looked over the dining room hearing the bell jingle as two of her customers exited. Robyn watched her leaning her chin over her hand with a sly look of knowing a secret. Katie felt her nipples rising and pushing against her bra. She had an urge to reach down and inside her black jeans and give her clitoris a stroke or two, but the last diner seemed to be taking his time.

Katie bit her lip looking at Robyn and turned back to the grill frustrated. Robyn smiled looking at Katie's body until her eyes settled on her ass. She enjoyed the tightness of her jeans containing the supple ass beneath. Robyn looked at her neck and the profile of her face seeing her bruises had faded back to reveal her even toned skin. Katie peeked over once more and her dark eyes matched her dark ponytailed hair. She saw Robyn staring at her tracing her finger slowly over parted lips.

Katie turned back to the grill and flipped the sizzling patty over with a clenched fist as if holding a leash on her sexual desires still. She slipped a hand under her white apron giving her jeans a tug around the crotch. She did her best to stay in control knowing that bliss and joy was just about an hour away and the person that would bring it was sitting right at her counter.

She looked out at the dining room once more. The man was reading something on a tablet, but his table was clear except for his cup. Robyn saw what Katie was looking at and turned her head to see as well. She turned back resting her chin back on her hand smiling at Katie.

"He'll be gone in just a few minutes. I just have to wait a bit longer." Katie thought.

Her heart thumped at the anticipation and her nipples and clitoris throbbed fully aroused yearning to be fondled. Robyn was excited as well, but not at the same level of anticipation as Katie. She smiled knowing what she was going through like kids waiting for the clock to strike twelve on Christmas Eve. Katie tossed a handful of fries on the grill and covered it with a metal bowl. Her hands shook and fumbled with the utensils frustratingly dealing with the anticipation.

"She going to fuck me over and over again. She'll kiss me and suck my tits and eat my pussy all night long. And more? What else is she going to do to me? Oh, I can't wait!" Katie thought.

She pulled out a plate and began building the burger when she heard the jingle of the bell at the door. Katie's head turned quickly toward the dining room and saw her last customer had finally departed. She dashed over to the dining room quickly walking past Robyn.

"I'm not letting you go tonight, miha." Katie said and exited the café.

Robyn heard a loud rumble and saw Katie pulling the metal shutters down. She looked at the clock and saw Katie was closing about a half hour early.

"Horny fucking girl." she said to herself.

Katie came back in and pulled the shutters down to the ground and padlocked it shut. She closed the door and walked quickly over to Robyn and held her and kissed her. Robyn took her and kissed Katie back slipping her tongue slowly inside her mouth. Soon, Robyn pushed her tongue deep into Katie's mouth where she began sucking on the soft and moist flesh. Robyn sighed enjoying the sensation as well as smelling the sweet flowery perfume coming off of Katie's body.

Robyn groped her body finally settling a hand on Katie's breasts. She held her close and let her mouth come down on her warm neck to kiss and suck. Katie swooned and giggled feeling the ticklish and warm sensations when her eyes fell on the grill.

"Oh no! The grill!" she said and broke away from Robyn.

Katie scurried over to the grill and lifted the bowl off to reveal a plume of smoke and some burnt fries.

"No! No!" Katie said turning off the grill.

She began cleaning up the burnt mess grieving a bit too much over and handful of fries.

"It's okay. They're just fries." Robyn said stepping up next to her.

"I'll make some more. It'll only take a few minutes."

"Forget it. The burger is fine by itself."

"It won't take long. Are you sure?"

"Uh-huh."

Katie smiled and finished making the burger on the plate and handed it to Robyn. "Here you go. Go ahead and take your time. I'm just going to clean up."

Robyn went back to her seat at the counter and ate. She watched Katie clear the tables in the dining room and clean the grill. She jotted down some notes doing a quick inventory and finally closed out the register.

"Oh wait. I haven't paid yet." Robyn said.

"You don't have to pay."

"Are you sure? This is your business."

"I know. And you don't have to pay. I'll never charge you." She said with a smile.

"That's too nice of you. Thank you."

"Maybe you'll come more often now?"

Robyn smiled and raised her eyebrows to her loaded question.

"So are you ready to go, Kat."

Katie looked back into the kitchen and saw some dishes in the sink and knew she still had some administrative work to do for the end of the day.

"Yeah. I'm ready." she said with a reluctant nod.

"You don't seem too sure. I can wait."

"Oh no. I can finish tomorrow morning. It's okay."

"No. You go ahead and do what you have to. I just remembered I forgot something important. I'll come back and pick you up."

"No. Don't go." Katie said grabbing Robyn's cuff.

"I'm just going to pick up something and I'll be right back."

"Well," Katie said unsure then released her grip, "okay. But you'll be back right away, right?"

"Yes, I will." Robyn said and then realized why she was so worried about her leaving. "I promise. I'll pick you in the back, okay?"

"Okay." Katie said with a nod and a smile.

Robyn waved to her and exited through the back. She jogged back to her apartment and entered the common area only to see Mike noticing her upon entry. Robyn rolled her eyes and sighed in frustration as Mike rose and stood by his door.

"Hey Robyn."

"Hi Mike. Sorry, but I'm in a hurry." she said ascending the stairs.

"Did your friend forget something?"

"Forget? Forget what?" Robyn said stopping.

"I don't know. Your friend was just here. I thought you forgot to get something."

"My friend? Was just here?"

"Yeah. She left about 10 minutes ago."

Robyn paused to think for a moment glancing up at her apartment door, "Which friend was it?"

"I forgot her name. The one that has been coming by lately? You know? The one with the nice gams and the blonde hair."

"Yellow?" Robyn thought.

"Oh. Oh yeah. Okay. Thanks Mike." Robyn said and went up to her apartment.

She entered her apartment and felt the cool air and the silence surround her.

"Yellow?" she said, but there was no answer back.

Robyn looked around her apartment but Lisa was gone. The apartment seemed a bit tidier than she remembered, but she really couldn't be sure. She must've been here though, because why would Mike lie about it, she thought.

"Oh Yellow, why didn't you tell me you'd be home?" she said out of frustration.

She sat down on her bed and pulled out her phone only to see nobody had called her recently. She thought about the missed chance. Had she gone straight home, she pictured herself holding a smiling Lisa in her arms. She clenched her teeth and pounded her fist on the bed letting out an angry grunt.

Robyn took a moment and allowed herself to calm down. There was a reason for being here and she still had plans for the evening. She knelt down and pulled out her bottom drawer taking out her strap-on before closing it again. She stood up and opened her top drawer and reached down into the corner and pulled out her pocket rocket. She remembered the time seeing it after Lisa had placed it on the bed for her. She laughed when she saw it and realized immediately why Lisa did it. It wasn't just a toy. It was special and had memories to go with it.

"Okay, you fucking tease. This is for yours and my clit only." she said and put it back where she found it.

She tossed her strap-on into a small gym bag and headed back out. Mike was watching TV from his door waiting for Robyn come out.