Robin & Lisa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oohhhh..." Tash moaned and grabbed Robyn's crotch. "Why are these clothes still on you?" she said and proceeded to unbutton her jeans and tugged them off her waist.

Tash reached in and felt the lace panties moist and humid between her legs. She slipped her fingers inside and found her engorged clitoris. She only lightly brushed her fingers passed it, but it elicited Robyn's body to quiver in excitement.

"Haaaauugghh...haaughh..." Robyn shuddered off of Katie's mouth.

Robyn's body was completely aroused and she knew it would only take a few strokes more to send her over the edge.

"Oh Tash..." Robyn said aching and eager.

Robyn dug her hands deep into both of their pussies stroking their velvet pink folds vigorously. Tash did the same and Katie reached under Robyn's shirt and cupped a lace covered breasts with a squeeze. She moaned through gritted teeth as if she was bearing a tremendous amount of pain. Her jaw dropped and she clutched the pussies in her hands tightly as the oncoming rush smacked her full on.

"Huuhhhh...huhhhhh...huuhhh...AAAAaaaaugghhh...."

Robyn's intoxicating moans of pleasure hit both Tash and Katie together creating their own orgasms within as well. They all moaned and sighed and panted, but none louder, or as fulfilling as Robyn had. Her legs buckled with her legs feeling an involuntary jolt from the orgasm and the ladies had to catch her from crumpling to the floor.

"No, it's okay. I need to sit." Robyn said still trying to catch her breath.

They set her down on the tatami mat and Robyn lied down on her back. Her heart was still beating like a drum roll, as the ripples grew farther and farther apart.

"Okay. You had enough time to rest. Now on your feet." Tash said.

Robyn looked up and saw Tash and Katie standing next to each other playfully touching one another.

"What do you need me for? You two look pretty content from here."

"We are." Katie said and gave Tash a good long admiring look before giving her a mouthful of tongue.

"Mmm..." Tash said licking her lips after Katie's long kiss and ran her fingers through her dark and shimmering hair. "That's right, but it doesn't mean we want you to be left out."

"Why don't you two get the bed warmed up?"

"What about you?" Katie said.

"I be along soon."

"Don't be too long." Tash said.

"Shoo. Shoo." Robyn said waving them away, "And be nice to me friend."

"How about naughty?"

"Don't ask me." Robyn said.

"Hmmm...?" Tash said looking at Katie with a smile.

Katie looked away and nodded with a giggle.

Tash took Katie by the hand and guided her over to her bedroom. Katie looked back at Robyn and giggled like a happy little girl. She rolled over to her side and held her head up glad to know that Katie, as well as Tash, were having such a good time.

Of course, Robyn was having a rollicking good time as well and the fun wasn't to be over yet. She rolled up on to her feet and stripped off her clothes. She went over and picked up her bag and took out the strap on and proceeded to put it on. She greased the cock with a good dollop of lube and strode into the bedroom.

Unlike the Zen décor of the living room, Tash's bedroom was much more typical of a normal bedroom. There was a dresser with an oval mirror on one side with a nightstand on the other and a queen sized bed with a sleigh headboard and frame. On the bed, Tash and Katie were already deep in passion sixty-nining each other. Tash was on top with her head buried between Katie's legs. They both made smacking and slurping sounds as their cunts and clits were taken into each other's mouths. They moan and sighed gently feeling each other's pleasurable touching.

Robyn walked up quietly behind Tash and Katie looked up with a smile. She continued her eating as Robyn lowered her head down and dabbed her tongue on to Tash's ass.

"Oh, baby." Tash said feeling the tongue on her.

Robyn parted Tash's cheeks and pushing her face into her ass tonguing and probe her tight little hole.

"MMmmmmm...yeah." Tash said lifting her head.

Katie watched feeling her body getting hot once again seeing the wet tongue push itself into the tight hole. She imagined the sensation and wanted to feel it for herself. Robyn began pushing her face in and out tongue fucking as Tash's ass squeezed around her tongue with a puckered kiss.

"You like that, baby?" Robyn said.

"Yeah." Tash and Katie practically said in unison.

Robyn laughed and gave Katie a mouthful of tongue holding her head in her hands. She then climbed on to the bed straddling Katie's head giving her a gander at the strap on she was wearing.

Katie gasped, "Oh wow!"

"Nice, isn't it?" Robyn said.

"What's nice?" Tash said turning her head back.

"This." Robyn said and drove the cock down Tash's pink folds.

"Oohhh..." she said as Robyn saw the elated expression on Tash's face before she turned over.

Tash moaned gently as the cock pushed back and forth inside her. The rhythm was gentle and easy. Their bodies rocked in pace with a soft tap as their bodies came together. Her moaning continured without any heavy panting until she felt a twinge of pleasure come from deep within her body.

"OOooowwww..."

The moan was unexpected, but extremely pleasing to the ears. Robyn brought her hands down and took Tash by the waist and increased her pace.

"Oh Tash, baby!" Robyn said wanting to fuck her more.

"Uh-huh...huhh..hhuhh..." Tash said panting at each thrust.

Katie licked and smacked at Tash's clitoris seeing the cock driven back and forth like a well oiled piston.

"F...f...fuu...ck..m...me...E..e...eat...m...m...me." Tash said in breathy spurts.

Robyn sensed Tash's orgasm coming on and fucked her faster letting their bodies crash together like waves against a breaker.

"Unnngghh...unnngghhh...unggghhh...ungggh...AAAaaaauuuooooowwwww..."

Tash moaned and her body cringed tight until it collapsed on top of Katie. She scooted away from Katie's flapping tongue still letting the aftershocks pulsate through her body.

"Damn, Tash. What was that?" Robyn said.

Tash giggled still breathing hard, "I don't know. But it felt...it felt so good."

"It sounded like it." Katie said taking the cock and guiding it to her mouth for a suck, "I know I would've like it." she directing her attention to Robyn.

"Oh yeah? You want some too, huh?"

"Uh-huh." Katie said nodding as if requesting.

"Move you're sweet ass and wet cunt, baby." Robyn said rolling Tash's body off of Katie, "But I've got to fuck my kitty Kat's cunt."

"You're such a slut." Tash said rolling on to her side with a smile.

"Hey." Robyn said with a pointed finger.

"But a sweet and considerate one." Tash said running her hand through Robyn's hair.

"Watch your mouth next time. I'm not sweet all the time." Robyn said.

"Oh? I like that sound of that."

"Are you sure?" Robyn said smiling.

"I'm willing to find out." Tash said smiling back with a devilish grin.

Katie tapped on Robyn's shoulder and she looked down at her.

"Fuck me? Please?" Katie said.

Robyn smiled, "I guess you'll just have to take a number, Tash."

"That's okay. I've been waiting all this time already."

Robyn gave Tash a puzzled smile knowing what she implied then turned her attention to Katie. She positioned her comfortably on the bed with her legs opened. Robyn kneeled in front of her seeing Katie's anticipation on her face as she nibbled on the tips of her fingers. Tash waited and stared at the cock hanging over Katie's pussy. She replayed the sensations she had just felt now see and reliving the cock thrusting back and forth into her pussy.

Robyn touched Katie's pussy, spreading her labia open to see the bright and moist pink flesh she intended to plow. She looked at Katie in the eyes and they smiled like shy schoolgirls that knew a dirty secret. Robyn took the shaft and guided the head onto Katie's pussy. She stroked the head over her folds to until she lowered her body letting the cock sink inside Katie.

Katie's jaw dropped and she blinked in silent delight. Tash saw the cock slow sinking inside until Robyn's body was completely on top of Katie. Robyn dropped her tongue out of her mouth and into Katie's where she let out a muffled moan as their tongues met yet again. Katie took hold of Robyn's arms and squeezed them in response to the sensation of her pussy being filled.

Tash watched as Robyn's body gently rose and fell over Katie's open legs. She reached over and cupped Robyn's firm breast into her hand noticing the stiff nipple drag across the palm of her hand. Her hand glided up to her back and felt the glistening hot skin as she stroked her down onto her shapely ass. She smiled incredulously at how tone it was and still round and feminine. She took it in with her entire hand squeezing and gripping it until she finally rose up to her feet to admire it in full view.

She saw the black straps around Robyn's waist going around and coming back around her legs. Her pussy was covered and she noticed the strap on had a dildo for the wearer as well. Robyn's ass was covered and Tash put her hand underneath the straps, but found nothing was attached leaving Robyn's ass unfilled. She pulled the strap aside and lowered her closer giving Robyn's ass a swipe of the tongue.

"Oooohhh..." Robyn cooed, "Whatcha doing back there?"

"Don't mind me, baby. Keep fucking your friend." Tash said and gently pushed Robyn's face forward.

Robyn looked down on Katie with her legs comfortably spread open taking in the thrusts. There was a joyful smile on her face with a touch of amazement in her eyes still feeling stupefied that what was actually happening was happening. Robyn smiled back and leaned on top of her fucking her deeper and grinding their hips together. Katie responded taking in a deep breath and clutching Robyn's forearms with a firm grip. She closed her eyes and purred at the sensations of the faster pace.

Tash watched Robyn's body drive the cock between Katie's splayed legs. Robyn's skin glistened with patches of light reflecting off her back and down her thighs. Tash found it strange athow arousing it was seeing Robyn's body now. She admired her firm round ass and the way it flared outward down her strong supporting thighs. She liked the curve of her silhouette as her body tapered down to her waist and back out just a bit up to her shoulders. She looked on the side of her body and saw the side of her breast rocking back and forth.

"Oh baby." Tash said letting her body succumb to the desires she felt.

She knelt behind Robyn and letting her firm nipples press against Robyn's moist back. Tash took both of Robyn's tits in her hands and explored them completely letting the firm bumps and the taut nipples tickle her palms and pads of her fingers.

"Oh Tash...that feels so good." Robyn said dreamily.

Tash brought her head besides Robyn's and nibbled and breathed her hot breath into Robyn's ear. She sucked on her earlobe and chewed playfully on the firm cartilage while feeling her own pussy growing for attention once again.

Robyn let her eyes closed feeling the warm and gentle touches fill her body. She could feel the orgasm building with in her as the cock pressed inside her. The feelings she had for Tash all came back. The images of seeing her across the coffee table with her legs crossed and a pearly white smile on her face made her let out a sigh. She would stare at them seeing the glossy wetness and felt the twitching of her own lips imagining the sensation. She remembered the aching desire to be close to her just to rub her leg next to hers or wrap her arm around her and smell her perfumed body.

Robyn turned her head and looked at Tash for a brief moment to let her eyes fill and overflow with her pretty face, then kissed her on the lips. Reliving the memories she with Tash and actually letting her lips and tongue touch hers was enough to send Robyn flying over the edge.

"Ohh...oohh...oohhh Tash...ohhh..." Robyn moaned.

"Oh yeah...yeah baby..." Katie said seemingly infected by Robyn's arousal.

"Huuhh...hhuuhhh....aaaaaauuuggghhh...." Robyn said letting herself go.

"Unnnggh...ungghh...ungghh..." Katie grunted hard and with a pained expression.

Katie's mouth and eyes were agape for a good moment until she took in a breath and made a succession of juddering sounds in rhythm of her convulsing body.

"wooo...wooo...wooo...woo...ooooo...ooooooooo..."

Tash's eyes were dancing back and forth from Katie and Robyn soaking in all of the orgasmic glory. She smiled with a giggle feeling the aura of pleasure that they had created.

"That was like, super fucking hot." Tash said.

Robyn and Katie laughed while Robyn collapsed down next to Katie. Tash looked at Katie's wet pussy and dove in quickly for a munch.

"Ohh...ohh...ohh..." Katie said holding Tash's head back from the oversensitivity.

Tash back off with a smile seeing the two naked girls lying on her bed looking totally spent of their energy.

"Hey. What about some for me, Miss little big tits?" Tash said grabbing the erect cock and jacking it up and down Robyn grimace.

"Didn't I fuck you already?"

"Yes. You 'fucked' me. Past tense." Tash said.

Robyn smiled then covered her face to hide her laugh. What Tash said sounded so much like something she would've said to Lisa and the smile faded. Lisa was completely gone from her mind during the session until now.

"What's so funny?" Tash said giving Robyn's leg a shake.

"Nothing." she said and forced a smile.

"Well, tell me if this is funny." Tash said and straddled Robyn's body.

Robyn looked down and saw the cock slowly sink into Tash's smoothly shaved pussy. She looked up with a genuine smile and saw Tash's mouth open and eyes close slowly melt away into a smile as their bodies met.

Katie rolled on to her side and cuddled close next to Robyn watching Tash gently rock her body back and forth. Katie sighed at the sight, "How many women have you been with?"

"That's a good question, Katie. How many?" Tash said.

Robyn gave them both a puzzled smirk then said, "Does it matter?"

"No. Just curious." Katie said.

Robyn looked at Kate then back at Tash who looked eager for an answer.

"I know what you're thinking, but I haven't been with very many women."

"That depends on what you think 'very many' is." Tash said continuing her rocking.

"So what is it?" Katie said brushing some strands of hair off of Robyn's face.

"I'm not telling. I like you both, but really it's none of your business. Can't we just enjoy our time together, hmm?"

"Yes." Katie said and began kissing Robyn with a hand on one of Robyn's breasts.

Tash began rocking faster while caressing Katie's soft ass. She ran her finger up and down her crack spiraling her fingers around her hole before pressing it into her.

"UUmmm..." Katie moaned on Robyn's mouth until she broke off for air.

"You like that, don't you?" Robyn said.

"Um-hmm." she nodded with a giggle.

"Want to feel my tongue on it?"

"Yeah." she nodded.

"You want me to lick and poke you with it?"

"Y-yes."

Robyn wiggled her tongue playfully at Katie.

"Yeah. I want it." Katie said and rose then quickly squatted on Robyn's face.

Robyn held her steady letting her lower herself to the right height before swiping her ass with her wet tongue.

"Oh, yeah." Katie said with a blissful smile.

Tash leaned forward and cupped Katie's tits in her hands sucking one of her nipples into her mouth. Robyn swatted her tongue against Katie's labia letting the folds flutter like pink butterfly wings. She brought her tongue back on her ass feeling the roughness on the tip of her tongue before shoving it up and inside.

Katie wobbled above Robyn's face, but Tash held her steady as Katie moaned and let her head fall back. She leaned forward and took Tash's face pulling her up to her and kissed her mouth filling it with her tongue. They kissed with insatiable desire as the lust rose within their bodies. The two fondled each other and felt Robyn poking and prodding them with deep pleasure.

Robyn forced two of her fingers down to the base knuckles of her hand into Katie's ass. Still she pushed jammed her fingers poking and probing deeper into her tight canal. Katie's relaxed her entire body on top of Robyn's face forcing her to hold up her entire weight. She shoved her fingers pushing up into Katie with sharp little thrust up her ass partly out of anger.

"Unnnnn...unnn...unnnn..." she moaned at each thrust.

By this time, Tash had been bouncing up and down Robyn's cock like she was bouncing on a trampoline. She leaned back riding the cock hard and fast with Katie leaning forward feeling her ass filled and her clitoris licked.

Robyn ate Katie's clitoris making loud smacks and squishy slurps that sounded and felt too good for Katie to take for much longer. She felt her orgasm building quick. In front of her, she saw the red cock disappear and re-appear in quick flashes in and out of Tash's pussy while she panted hard and fast.

"Haahh...haah...haah...haahh...haah...haah....." Tash panted feeling her thighs burning, but the orgasm approaching.

Her legs would pay the price the next morning and the day after next, but none of that mattered right now except the blissful pulses of pleasure she felt coming closer and closer together.

"AAAaaaaauuuuggghhhhh...." Katie seemed to moan blissfully for no reason with nobody seeing her orgasm approaching, but the bliss in the air traveled into Tash's ears.

"Ohhh...I'm coming...I'mmm...c..c...c...cooooooommmmmmmmmmm...." Tash said and collapsed on her back letting the cock pop out of her pussy with a flick of juice flying in the air..

Katie was splayed half over Robyn's body and half on the bed breathing hard. Robyn took a peek and both of them and smiled. Nobody said anything as they all rested for a good while.

It was unsure how much time had elapsed when Robyn scooted out from under the ladies and made her way to the bathroom. She unstrapped herself and removed the strap on. She turned on the water looking at herself in the mirror. Her hair looked a bit tossed as if she just been in a bit of tussle, which she was. She wetted a face cloth and brushed the cool dampness over her forehead and on the back of her neck and finally gave her crotch a wipe.

"Hey. That's for the face not your cunt, you filthy slut."

Robyn looked up into the mirror seeing Tash standing behind her with her hands at her hips.

"Filthy for your towel, but not your tongue?" Robyn said with a smile.

"You got that right, sexy." Tash said grabbing Robyn's tits giving them a hard squeeze.

"Ow. Ow! Gently, you horny bitch." She said pulling Tash's hands off, "And I ain't no fucking slut, okay?"

"Hmph. Could've fooled me, girl." Tash said with a languid smile and winked.

Robyn smiled and blew Tash's reflection a kiss.

"Whatcha guys doing?" Katie said with a cheerful smile.

"Nothing." Tash said giving her a once over with her eyes and stroked her hair.

"So are you ready to go?" Robyn said.

"Go?" Katie said, "Oh. I guess so."

"You guys are welcome to stay." Tash said.

"I know, but tomorrow's a work day for both of us." Robyn said.

"As if that excuse ever stopped you." Tash said.

"Yeah, well. I'm getting older." Robyn said.

"Do you really expect me or anyone to believe that one?" Tash said.

Robyn smiled, "I do get tired. And I have classes to instruct tomorrow."

"Okay. If you say so." Tash said.

"And besides, Katie has to be at the café bright and early to tend the morning rush, right?"

"Yeah. Uh-huh."

Tash looked at them both with a satisfied smile, "Well, I enjoyed our time. Thanks for coming over."

"Did you have good time too, pussy Kat?" Robyn said.

Katie felt the pleasurable memories she had just experienced play back in her head and swooned with a giggle.