Robin & Lisa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a yes for sure." Tash said and gave her a kiss.

The ladies went back and gathered their clothes strewn over the living room. Tash put on her robe and watched Robyn getting dressed as she wriggled into her tight jeans noticing her ample thigh gap between her legs. Robyn noticed Tash checking her out, but said nothing and smiled within herself. Finally, Robyn collected her strap-on and zipped it up inside her backpack before slinging it over her shoulder.

"So. When are we getting together again?" Tash said.

"Yeah. We should do this again. Maybe every week." Katie said.

They both looked at Robyn waiting for a response, "Oh, I don't know. We'll see."

"No." Katie said eager, "It was so much fun. We have to do this again. Please."

Robyn looked at Tash and Tash knew what was on her mind and said, "We do all have different schedules so I guess we'll just have to play it by ear. Not to say I wouldn't want another go with you two."

"That sounds good." Robyn said.

"Okay." Katie said dejected.

"Thanks for having us over, Tash." Robyn said giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Anytime, baby. I love you." she giving Robyn's body a firm squeeze. "And you too, Katie. It was very nice meeting you."

"Thank you for everything." Katie said giving Tash a hug too.

"Don't be a stranger or else I'll come looking for you again." Tash said with a pointed finger.

"I know. I know." Robyn said.

The ladies all said their goodbyes to each other and Katie and Robyn departed. They were on their way back to the Katie's car when Katie said, "Thank you for tonight. I had a wonderful time."

"I wasn't too rough with you, was I?" Robyn said.

"I didn't know what you were doing at first, but I trust you."

"Did you like it?"

"I liked coming afterwards. It did feel good."

"You're welcome, sweetie. I'm glad you liked it."

"I really liked it. You are so good and your friend is so pretty."

"Am I not pretty too?"

"Oh. Of course." Katie said.

"Don't worry. I'm just playing with you." Robyn said laughing.

"So Tash is your friend?"

"Um-hmm."

"Girlfriend?"

"Uh, no." she said shaking her head. "I mean, I liked her. I liked her a lot, but she was dating this guy for a while and that kept her kinda busy."

"So she's not a lesbian, like you?"

"I can fuck a guy too, you know? It's just that I seem to prefer women nowadays."

"I wasn't judging you or anything. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, sweetie. You're the same as me now. Didn't you just get fucked by two other women?"

"I did." Katie said still trying wrap her head around the idea, "Yes, I did." she said with a big smile. "You know, we don't have to make it a threesome all of the time. I would be okay if it was just us. I can go to your place if you'd like? Whenever you're free. I'll work around your schedule."

"That's very sweet of you." Robyn said unsure of what to say. "We'll see, okay?"

Robyn pulled into the parking lot behind the café and stopped next to Katie's car.

"Thank you, Robyn." Katie said and leaned over and kissed her on the lips and passionately slipped her tongue into her mouth.

Katie pulled off with a loud smack feeling her nipples and clitoris growing aroused.

"You know where to find me, chica. I'm already waiting." she said with a smile.

"You're gonna fuck yourself some more tonight, aren't you?" Robyn whispered.

"Why don't you come over and find out?"

Robyn's eyes danced over Katie's face taking in the aura of lust she was radiating. She kissed her back and tasted her mouth feeling the warmth and pleasure of it. She broke off with an aching sigh and opened her eyes.

"Another time." Robyn said.

Her body was almost completely aroused and hearing what she said didn't sound right to her own ears. Part of her was saying she didn't want to, but the other half was hoping Katie would goad her and push her just a bit more to go all the way.

"Sure. I know you're tired." Katie said even with Robyn's eyes yearning at her.

Katie got out of her car and hopped into her own. They rolled down the windows to speak to each other and Katie said, "Anytime. I mean it. You know where to find me, chica." she said and blew Robyn a kiss before leaving.

Robyn suddenly felt so alone. The warmth and the passion from Tash and Katie were real and available to her. There was love to be had and the feelings she had for Tash were coming back to her that the question was in the air that she did not want to face.

She drove back home and entered her apartment without any incident. The apartment was quiet and empty and it was a place that she didn't have to be if she didn't want to. She took out her phone and sat on her bed. She could call Katie and tell her she had a change of heart or call Tash and she'd be willing to spend the evening with her as well. She smiled and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Hi Yellow. It looks like somebody came over to my place."

"Yeah. I ended up stopping by after the gym. I didn't make a mess though. How did you know?"

"Oh I can tell. I can smell your scent still on the bed. Were you thinking of me while you were masturbating on my bed?"

"What are you talking about? You're stupid. I wasn't masturbating." Lisa said playfully defensive.

"Hmm...well I didn't have any carrots in the fridge, so maybe you're right."

"Stupid!" Lisa said and they both laughed.

"But I do have something you like. Your pocket rocket you gave me? I'm sure you miss it every once in a while."

"I do. Once in a while. Really, you can smell me?"

"Well, when you're close to my nose. Mike saw you leaving my apartment."

"Oh geez!" Lisa said and covered her eyes with her hand in embarrassment.

"Oh, don't be shy about it, Yellow, I knew you were masturbating anyway. You had a pocket rocket...you stuff carrots up your ass..."

"Okay. Okay. I was. Happy now?"

"Not as much if you let me do all of that for you."

Lisa sighed, "I waited for you."

"I know. Why didn't you tell me or text me you were waiting?" Robyn said frustrated.

"I didn't know you had plans. And anyway, it's good that I didn't."

"No. I'd much rather spend the evening with you even if I had plans."

"That's nice of you to say, but it's also not fair to you."

"But it's the truth." Robyn said, "You know how I feel about you, Yellow. I...love you."

"I know you do and I believe you. But you still have a life of your own and a big group of social friends too."

"I want you to be part of my life too. A big part. If I have to give up seeing my friends a little or even a lot, I'm okay with it."

"Of course I want to be part of your life. You are a part of my life. That won't change. We've got plans for the weekend still, remember?"

"How could I forget? I can't wait. That's why missing you tonight makes it so much harder to take."

"So what did you do?"

"Oh nothing much." Robyn said, "I just had to cover for another co-worker."

"This late? I didn't know your gym offered instructed classes so late."

"Oh no. I went out for a bite to eat afterwards."

"By yourself?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You mean you didn't go out with a friend and for a bite and a quickie afterwards?"

"No. Of course not. What makes you think that?" Robyn said wondering what Lisa actually knew.

"I don't know. It just seems like something you would do. That's all."

"You mean, 'I'm a fucking slut that never says no to a cock or a cunt', right?" she said annoyed.

"I didn't say that, Robyn."

"But that's what you were thinking, right?"

"Why do you get so angry all the time? It's only a joke, sweetie."

"Yeah, whatever. It's old." Robyn said calming down.

"You know I kinda like that about you."

"You do?"

"Well, if you weren't such a horny sl...I mean, girl, would you have come on to me the way you did?"

"I don't know."

"I don't think so. Because you were so horny, it gave you the courage to follow me and speak your mind."

"Hmm... And you liked it?"

"Well, I'm glad I met you. I'm glad I know you and we're friends."

"And the sex?" Robyn said.

Lisa sighed and giggled, "What is it with you and sex?"

"Just say it then. You told me you were masturbating. Why is saying you like fucking me so hard?"

"Okay. Okay. I like fucking you. You filthy slut."

"Ohhhh...I love it when you talk dirty! It turns me on so fucking much."

"Okay, Robyn. That's enough."

"No way. Finish what you started, Yellow. I need to put you on speaker, okay?" Robyn said and placing the phone down.

"I didn't start anything. We were just talking, that's all. And what are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm getting comfortable. And we were talking about how you like it when I tell you I want to finger fuck your pussy and suck on your clit." Robyn said taking off her clothes.

"You're taking your clothes off, aren't you?"

"Am I?"

"Well you said you're getting comfortable."

"That's right. I didn't say I was getting naked."

"But you are, aren't you?" Lisa said feeling her heart quicken.

"Do you want me to be?"

"If you want to."

"I don't care. But if you want me to, then I'll let my tits hang in the air and walk around pussy naked."

"Okay."

"Is that a yes?"

"Um-hmm."

Robyn said nothing, but Lisa could hear the sounds of rustling from Robyn's end as she pictured her stripping off her clothes until she was completely bare.

"Ooo...the room's a bit chilly making my nipples hard." Robyn said with a giggle.

Lisa's hand went between her legs automatically and began touching herself. "Really?"

"How about you, Yellow? Your turn."

"My turn?"

"Uh-huh. Take your clothes off. You think I want to masturbate all on my own?"

"Okay. Okay. Wait." Lisa said nervously which Robyn pictured and put a smile on her face.

"Take your time, baby. I'll wait for you."

Lisa locked her door to her bedroom and dimmed the lights low. She put her phone down for a moment then pulled her tank top off and slipped her panties off her legs before snatching up the phone and sitting up on her bed. She put her pillow on her lap and the phone back over her ear.

"Okay." Lisa said.

"You're naked?"

"Yeah."

"Totally naked?"

"Um-hmm."

"Can I get a peek?"

"A peek?" Lisa said.

"Yeah. Snap a pic from your phone and send it to me."

"A picture? No way."

"Come on. What's the big deal? Wait a second." Robyn said took her phone off her ear.

Lisa heard nothing for a moment then she heard the sound of a clicking camera shutter twice. She pictured what just happened and felt her heart thumping in anticipation.

"Okay. I just sent you a couple of pictures." Robyn said.

"Okay."

After a few more seconds passed, Lisa's phone chimed. She looked at her phone and opened the message. She enlarged the photo to take up her full screen of her phone and saw Robyn looking up towards her camera with a smile completely naked. Lisa smiled at Robyn's playful expression and seeing her naked on her phone, she thought was strangely arousing. Lisa slid over to the next picture which was a close up of just Robyn's tits. They looked big and took up the whole screen with the detail on her nipples looking very firm.

"So? What do you think?" Robyn said.

Lisa brought the phone back up to her ear, "Yes. I like your boobs."

"I know. That's why I sent you that extra one. So come on. Let me have a peek now."

"This is just for you, right? You're not going to show it off to anybody, are you?"

"No. I'm going to print them out and frame them in my office. Of course it's for me only."

"Okay then. You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"I mean if anything happens to us and we're not friend anymore down the road-"

"Yes. Yes. I promise! Whatever happens between us, I'll never show it to anybody, okay?" Robyn said.

"Okay. Okay, wait."

Robyn heard some rustling on the phone and soon heard the shutter clicks she was waiting for. Her lips peeled back automatically with a smile and she bit her lip waiting to see her photos.

"Okay. I sent them." Lisa said.

"See. That's wasn't too hard, was it?"

"Remember. It's for you only."

"I know." Robyn said.

After a few quiet seconds, Robyn looked at her phone. "Uh-oh. I didn't get it yet. Are you sure you sent it to me?"

"What? Oh no! Oh no!" Lisa said fumbling with her phone.

Robyn laughed, "Just kidding, Yellow. I got it."

"That's not funny, Robyn. You scared the hell out of me."

"Okay. I'm sorry." Robyn said and looked at the first photo.

It was a picture of Lisa smiling, but it's was only her face. Although it wasn't what Robyn was expecting, it still had all the intimate and sensual qualities without being explicit. Lisa's blonde hair fell around her face just around the back of her tapered cheekbones. She wasn't wearing any make-up and her face was still clear and attractive. Yet, the most enticing feature was the shy and sweet smile on her face. Robyn felt her heart strings being tugged on knowing this wasn't just a photo of a pretty girl. It was Lisa. Her Yellow. And the photo was only for her.

"Hey," Robyn said feeling tears welling her eyes, "you're not naked."

"Yes I am."

"All I can see is your pretty face."

"Did you see the other picture?"

Robyn looked at her phone again and viewed the other photo. Her eyes widened and her jaw fell open. It was a close up photo of Lisa's naked crotch. The photo started from just below her navel, showing her hips curve around and down to her thighs with her bare and smooth pussy in complete view. She looked closely at the tight wrinkles of her skin where her thighs came to her body and the pink hood over her clitoris.

"Oh Yellow." Robyn said, "you fucking tease. Why didn't you tell me you were coming over!"

Lisa covered her mouth laughing, pleased that the photo was arousing.

"Come on sweetie, I'm going to see you this weekend."

"And you think I can wait that long for you?"

"Yes. You've got a drawer full of toys to hold you over."

Robyn sighed almost painfully. She went and took her strap-on out of the bag and tied it on to her bedpost.

"Yellow. I don't know what you want to do when you come over, but I have to fuck you first." Robyn said letting her body speak for her, "I don't care what you say or what you do, but I have to fuck you whether you want it or not." she said tightening the strap-on on the bed post.

"You mean you're gonna rape me once I step in the door?"

"If I have to."

"Really? You would?"

"I'll tear your clothes off and fuck you right at the door." she said smearing a glob of lube over the cock.

"You're such a sl-...animal."

"I'll fuck you like one. I know you'd like that." Robyn said crawling on the bed positioning herself.

"I'd like it more when you do me missionary style."

"Oh yeah?"

"Um-hmm."

"Why's that?"

"I don't know. I guess I kinda like to see the person doing me."

"You mean fucking you."

"Well, yeah."

"Then say it, Yellow. There's no dirty words in the bedroom." she said and closed her eyes letting the cock sink into her body.

"Okay."

"Well then...S-say it."

"I like seeing you while you're fucking me."

Robyn let out a squeaky and breathy moan.

"What did you say?" Lisa said, "Are you masturbating?"

"U-Uh-huh."

Lisa's eyes widened and her hand went to her pussy gently swirling her fingers over her clitoris.

"Is there a dildo inside you right now?"

"Y-Yeah...In my wet cunt." Robyn said, "I c-can't wait to b-be with y-y-youuu this w-weeke-enn-d."

"Oh Robyn!" Lisa said with her own passions rising.

"I-I l-lo-ve youuu, s-so fucking much i-it makes m-my h-heart h-hu-hurt." Robyn said rocking back and forth on the tightly tied cock.

She put the phone down in front of her face and stared at the picture of Lisa's face moving her hand underneath and stroked her clitoris.

Lisa leaned her head back against the headboard opening her legs wider stroking herself with big circles digging into her flesh.

"Oh Robyn...I'm s-sorry. I should've c-called you."

"Ohh...That's ooo-kay, b-baby." Robyn said feeling the ripples of pleasure getting closer, "We're f-fu-fucking n-now."

"U-uh-huh. W-will y-you let me f-fuck you a-again?"

"Y-yes."

"Because I want to fuck you again." Lisa said feeling her inhibitions melt away with the rise of her sexual energy, "I want to fuck you again with my carrot. I want to stick it up your wet cunt and ram it into your little ass and fuck you until you come." she said digging her hands harder into her pussy.

"Hhhuuhhh...AAaaaauuuuggghhhh..." Robyn moaned.

She felt herself pass over the point of no return when she heard Lisa mention the carrot. She stared at Lisa's picture hearing her voice aching with passion saying those naughty words were too much she could handle. She had to close her eyes let the orgasm consume her ravage her body with ecstasy.

Lisa heard Robyn's blissful orgasm and she panted in rhythm knowing she was going to come soon. Her eyes closed and her jaw dropped as she began to moan. She immediately covered her mouth with her hand stifling her orgasm and holding her breath as her orgasm was upon her. Her muscles were contracted and felt her hand get drenched with a slight discharge of fluid from her pussy.

They said nothing for a while giving each time to recover from their lust and to catch their breaths. Lisa rubbed her wet fingers together feeling the slickness from the fluid covering her hand.

"Did you come?" Robyn said.

"Uh-huh." Lisa said with a giggle.

"That was so good. That was the hardest I came all night."

"Really? Were you masturbating at the gym?"

"Well..." Robyn said trying to find the right thing to say, "You did come in this morning, right?"

"And you masturbated because of that? Really?" Lisa said seriously.

"You do make me horny, Yellow. I can't help myself."

"Robyn, I say this with love and kindness, but you're such a slut."

"And that's why you love me, right?"

"I don't love you because you're a slut. I love you because...because you're you. You're Robyn. My friend."

Robyn closed her eyes with a smile, "I love you, baby. I love you so much. I can't wait to see you again. We'll do whatever you want this weekend as long as we're together."

"And if I don't want to have sex, are you still going to rape me?"

"I won't have to. I think I'm sexy enough to seduce you."

"Are you? You know, I don't have a libido like a guy."

"I noticed. But I've got enough to go around for both of us and I'm confident I can entice even a prude like you."

"A prude? Fuck you, slut girl."

Robyn laughed and Lisa giggled, "I swear, you make the filthiest words sound sweet." Robyn said.

"You're so stupid."

"That's okay as long as you love me."

"Now you're being really stupid." Lisa said and sighed, "It's late, sweetie. I'll see you this weekend, okay?"

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Thanks again at the gym. I'll pay you back when I see you."

"No, Yellow. It's on me. Don't worry about it."

"You're too nice to me Robyn."

"It makes me happy Yellow, my love."

"I'll see you soon."

"Yeah. Good night Yellow."

"Bye." Lisa said about to hang up, "Oh, hey!"

"Uh-huh?"

Lisa closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She smiled and said, "Thanks for calling."

"You're welcome, baby."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Robyn took the phone off her ear and lied down on the bed resting her whole body. She looked at the photo of Lisa's face again staring at her shy brown eyes and let the feelings touch her heart. It was Yellow, she thought. Not Katie. Not Tash. Not anybody.

"It's you, Yellow. You're love of my life." she whispered to herself and kiss Lisa's photo.

Robyn untied the strap-on and tossed in the bottom drawer before closing it. She opened the top drawer and took the pocket rocket. She turned off the lights and slid under covers. She called her voicemail and played back Lisa's message over and over again until she buzzing away at her clitoris. Her body writhed in pleasure sticking her tongue out while kissing her imaginary blonde soulmate to one last orgasm for the night.