Rob's Fortune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was nothing Rob; it didn't mean a thing."

I started to stand up.

"I was just satisfying my curiosity honey. It meant nothing. Honest to God. You know I love you and nothing is ever going to change that. You know it Rob, you know it."

"If it was so meaningless why can't you tell me what you did?"

She looked away from me and in a low voice said, "I went with him to see if it was true."

"To see if what was true?"

"That he had a cock as big as a horse."

"And since you could have done that in a minute and a half in a dark corner the question still is what did you do for four hours?"

"It was just curiosity honey. Once I saw it I just had to know what it felt like. I wondered if he could even get it in me it was so big. He isn't a boyfriend and I have no feelings for him and it was only once and only then because I was so curious."

Then the whole story came out. Sherman worked with her and he was apparently the office swordsman. All of the single girls and even some of the married raved about how big his equipment was and after months and months of hearing about it when the inevitable happened and it was her turn to be hit on by horse cock she gave in.

"I had to see it Rob; I just had to. The girls said it was twelve inches long and when hard it was as big around as a beer can. I just had to see it."

"And then of course you just had to try it on?"

She looked down at the floor and couldn't meet my eyes.

"Pretty proud of his cock was he?"

She didn't answer.

"Did you even stop to think that if he was screwing every woman in your office he was also screwing any silly bitch he could get to? Did you even stop to think that with all the fucking he was doing the odds were pretty good that sooner or later some woman was going to give him something and he would in turn pass it along to a dumb cunt like you? We went through this curiosity shit once before Marcy and I would have thought that you would have learned from that, but I guess it is my own fault. I knew that once a cheater always a cheater and still knowing that I was stupid enough to take you back and I guess you took that to mean that I would take you back if you ever did it again. I have no one but myself to blame."

"What are you going to do?"

"It isn't what I'm going to do, it is what you are going to do. I should kick you out on your ass, but I do know that you love me so I'm going to give you one chance and only one chance. There are two things you are going to do. Horsecock is married so you and I are going to pay Mr. Sherman and the real Mrs. Sherman a call and you are going to tell her what you did with her husband and you are going to tell her about all of the other women in your office."

"I can't do that."

"You will do that or you will pack and get out. And that is only the first thing. The second is that you will have yourself tested for sexually transmitted diseases. If you pass the test you can stay. If you fail it you are out of here. I refuse to be married to a woman stupid enough to take chances with my health just because she is curious about another man's cock."

"Can I....."

"No you can't. We are leaving here in twenty minutes to go visit the Sherman's. If you are not in the car when I'm ready to back down the driveway it will be because you are packing your bags."

"Even if I go with you tonight if I've caught something from Bill you are leaving me?"

"You got it."

"Can't we wait until after the test? If I've caught something and I'm out anyway why screw up Bill's marriage? I don't care about him, but why make his wife suffer?"

"You still don't get it do you? If he has given you something he has also given it to her and if he hasn't given you anything eventually he will get something and give it to his wife. She should know."

I looked at my watch. "In the car in ten minutes or start packing."

The meeting with the Sherman's did not go all that well. Mrs. Sherman was not at all pleased to hear about Mr. Sherman's activities with the women he worked with. I did not interfere when Mrs. Sherman slapped Marcy and grabbed a handful of Marcy's hair and I smiled when Sherman tried to separate the ladies and Mrs. Sherman kneed him in the balls. As he fell to the floor I stood up and said:

"I can see that my work here is done."

I headed for the door and Mrs. Sherman called out, "Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?"

I turned just in time to see her kick Marcy in the ass and send her stumbling toward me. "Get this whore out of my house" and then she turned and kicked Mr. Horsecock hard in the stones. Marcy was quiet on the ride home and she went straight to the bedroom as soon as we were in the house.

In the morning Marcy asked me why I hadn't come to bed and I told her that until further notice I was sleeping in one of the spare bedrooms.

"I'm not getting anywhere near you Marcy. You aren't touching me until you have a clean bill of health."

Marcy did not get a clean bill of health. Mr. Horsecock had gifted her with a case of syphilis and none of the begging, pleading, crying and whining stopped the divorce.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

So there I was at twenty-seven. Newly single and after six months without pussy - that's how long the divorce took and I wouldn't play while still legally married or while recovering from the gift that Marcy had passed on to me – and I was interested in finding some. Fortunately it wasn't all that hard. I had any number of friends who were all too happy to fix me up with someone who would take my mind off of Marcy and our dead marriage. I did rather well in the scoring department and I rarely went a weekend without an overnight guest.

I had a small problem. I had liked being married and I knew I was going to want to get married again, but I was a bit of a hypocrite. If a girl I liked fell into bed with me too easily there was no way I would consider marrying her. So on the one hand I wanted pussy and I pursued girls with the object of getting them into my bed and if I was successful they were automatically disqualified. On the other hand if I went after them and didn't score they didn't get consideration either because I dropped them and went looking for one I could score with. It might have gone on like that forever if I hadn't had a cup of coffee spilled on me.

I was having breakfast at Patty Ann's Café. I'd walked in, taken a seat in a booth and opened the morning paper. The hostess knew me and knew I didn't need water or a menu just coffee with cream. I had my head buried in the sports section when I heard "Oops, oh shit!" and felt the hot wetness hit my lap. I scrambled out of the booth, grabbed napkins and was cleaning myself off while listening to:

"Oh God I'm so sorry. I tripped on the rug."

I looked over and into the deepest blue eyes I had ever seen. They were in the face of an angel and a hurried glance showed that the figure was a perfect complement to the face. Jessica, the hostess, hurried up with a damp towel and started wiping things up as she tried to lighten things up some by saying:

"I se you have met our new waitress."

Meanwhile the new girl was still going on with the "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"No harm done" I said, I'll just have to go back home and change before I can go to work, but I'll manage."

"Your breakfast is on me" the angel said and Jessica said "You need to bitch to the boss about this Rob."

The angel got a panicky look on her face no doubt expecting to be canned if I did complain to Angie. Jessica saw the look and said:

"Not about you Annie, but about the torn carpet. We'll never get it fixed unless someone bitches. This isn't the first time it has caused someone to trip."

"How about I tell Angie that I tripped on it. That way I can keep you out of it."

I saw the relief pass over her face and said, "But there is a price." The panic was back until I said, "Once we get to know each other a little better you will have to have dinner with me."

Jessica piped in with, "Don't sweat it honey; I've gone out with him and he is a fun date."

Over the next two weeks I made sure that I sat in Annie's section whenever I ate at Patty Ann's. By the end of two weeks I felt we knew enough about each other that one Friday morning I said:

"I think it is time for me to collect Annie."

"Collect on what?"

"It is time for you to have that dinner with me."

"I wondered if you would ever get around to that."

"Is that a yes?"

"A debt is a debt and has to be paid."

Besides being drop dead gorgeous she was smart, witty and fun to be with. We shared the same tastes in music, books, films and sports. She didn't fall in my bed right away, but for a change I didn't care. I just liked being with her. We necked like a couple of teenagers and on our sixth date she said:

"Enough of this stupid playing around. Take me to bed."

She was insatiable. After that first time every time we got together the evening ended in her bed or mine. Some nights I showed up at her place to pick her up for a date and we never left her place. Some nights I showed up and she would open the door to greet me in nothing but high heels. Six months after our first date I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

I had my bachelor party four days before the wedding and the next night her girl friends took her out for their version of a bachelor party. The next night I rang her doorbell and when she opened the door she handed me my ring and said:

"I can't marry you Rob. I've met someone else."

She closed the door in my face leaving me standing there stunned. I beat on the door for damned near ten minutes, but she wouldn't answer. Finally the guy from next door came out and told me to knock it off or he was going to call the cops on me for disturbing the peace. The next morning at the restaurant Jessica told me that Annie had called in and quit without notice. That night I went back to Annie's apartment and found that she had moved out.

It was almost a month before I got the full story. The women had gone to a strip joint on male dancer's night. The girls got Annie drunk and sometime during the evening Annie got up to go to the bathroom and when a half hour went by a couple of girls went looking for her. They found her in a back room being gangbanged. One of the girls was pretty sure that some one had slipped her a date rape drug. Annie couldn't face me after that and so she bailed.

I tried to find her, but I couldn't get anyone to tell me where she went. I sent here several letters telling her that I loved her and we could work things out, but I never heard back from her.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The next four years I played the field and didn't let myself get too involved with any one woman. I suppose it was inevitable that I would run into one that I wanted to have a long term relationship with and the gods, being the perverse beings that they are, saw to it that she wasn't all that interested in me. I made it my goal to change her mind.

It took months but I finally got her to agree to go out with me. I took Cheri to dinner and then a play. She seemed to have a good time and so I asked for a second date.

"I enjoyed the evening Rob, but I don't think I want to waste your time or mine on something that won't be going anywhere."

"How do you know that? How can you say that it won't go anywhere if you don't spend a little time investigating the possibilities?"

"It is a feeling that I have Rob and since my feelings are rarely wrong I've learned to go with them."

"You said "rarely." This could be one of those times."

I couldn't sway her, but I kept on trying. It was two months before I got her to say yes to a second date. We had a good time and I was able to get a third and then a fourth. Suddenly we were keeping steady company which in turn eventually led us into the bedroom where I found that Cheri and I were a perfect fit.

Cheri was not at all predictable in the bedroom. Some nights she wanted to make love slowly and savor it and other nights were wild fuckfests where she would reduce me to a quivering lump of flesh. She was very vocal on the fuckfest nights and I heard "fuck me hard" and "pound my pussy damn it, harder, harder" and 'that's it baby, fuck mommy's ass, fuck my ass" but on the love making nights it was moans and sharp little cries. Every day was different with Cheri and you never knew which Cheri you were going to get, but you didn't care because it was all great.

Things went well for over a year and then I asked Cheri to marry me and I did not get the reaction I had hoped for.

"I wasn't quite ready for this" she said, "I had hoped for a little more time, but it was going to happen so I guess now is as good time as any."

"I don't understand. As good a time as any for what?"

"To end things with you."

"End things? Why? What did I do?"

"Other than asking me to marry you? Nothing. You are an extremely good and attentive lover and in fact you are one of the best I have ever had, but a year is about the longest I spend with a man. You have already lasted longer than most. To be honest I have been scouting for your replacement for about a month now."

"My replacement?"

"I am not a one man women Rob. I like variety too much to tie myself down to any one man. I've considered it, but he would have to be a man who could accept an open marriage because I would still want variety and he would have to be a man who could accept and live with my scorn. How could I ever respect a man who would be willing to let just anyone fuck me just so he could hold onto me? We've had a good run lover, but it is time for me to move on."

What the fuck was wrong with me? I had no trouble meeting girls and getting them into bed and a lot of them I could have held onto, but wasn't interested in them enough to do it. Then the ones that I do want to hold onto I can't. I went into a funk when Cheri left and I was in that "Oh woe is me" mood when I heard from Barton, Barton, Murray and Westin.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

When you come into as much money as Uncle James left me things are bound to change in your life – in a big way! The first change was in my job. I loved the kind of work I was doing, but I had absolutely no use for the two dim bulbs that ran the place. Their father, who knew what he was doing, died and left the business to his two idiot sons who didn't have a clue so it went from a place where I liked working to a place I'd rather not step foot in.

I started my own firm. I hired the best and brightest from the old firm and when the dust cleared I also had almost two thirds of my old firms clients.

I'd had to sell the house when I divorced Marcy and I had been living in a condo so my next move was to join the country club and buy a six bedroom house right on the golf course.

I was driving a six month old Chevy three quarter ton four wheel drive pick up that suited me just fine so there was no change in vehicles.

With Uncle Jimmy's money I was able to do things I had never done before, but had always wanted to do. I started attending the symphony, going to showings for new artists, got a sky box and season tickets for baseball and football games. I became involved with several charities and ended up on a couple of committees.

And I went back to school. When I had been going to earn my degree money was tight and I could only take classes that would count toward my degree. Now that I had some money I was going to take the classes I'd always wanted, but couldn't afford.

The one thing I did not do was tell anyone about my sudden windfall. By the time Uncle Jimmy blessed me I had developed a very cynical attitude toward women and the last thing I needed or wanted was a bunch of gold diggers deciding that they loved me and wanted to be mine forever. Or until they could dump me like all the others with the added bonus of lightening my bank balance.

But I still wanted feminine companionship from time to time and not just as bed partners. So how to do it? I was still thinking on the subject when one of the charities I was involved with had a fund raiser. They had lined up a well known author and he was going to give a talk and give away several signed first editions of his latest work. It was a two hundred dollar a plate dinner with all of the proceeds going to the charity and it was one of those affairs that you didn't attend without a date. I hadn't gotten back into the dating scene following the breakup with Cheri so I didn't know anyone I could ask.

Mike Devins, who was on the committee with me asked me what time I planned on getting there and I told him that I wouldn't be attending. He asked why and I told him.

"No date and I really don't know anyone whom I could ask on such short notice."

"No problem" he said and he took out his wallet, took out a card and handed it to me. I read the card. "Premier Escorts."

"I don't want a hooker."

"Not all escorts are hookers. In fact most of the ones who work for reputable agencies aren't. I've used Premier a dozen times with no problems. I'm not saying that sex is out of the question, but it is more along the lines of scoring at the end of the date if the two of you hit it off."

What the hell did I have to lose? I put the card in my pocket and the next day I called Premier and made an appointment for that afternoon. It wasn't what I expected. I had to fill out an application, give personal and business references and fill out a profile about myself. Then I was put in a booth with a computer screen and a pad and pencil and watched a video presentation of the women available. I guessed that while I watched the presentation the woman who interviewed me was on the phone checking my references.

I wrote down three names on the pad and when the presentation was over I gave the names to the interviewer (who I would have chosen if she had been in the presentation) and she went into her computer. After a minute or two she said:

"Mellisa and Karen both are already booked for the evening in question, but Ellen is free."

"Then I guess Ellen will do just fine."

We settled the fees and I was told I could pick Ellen up at the agency or have her meet me some place. "We never let our girls be picked up where they live." I told her that the agency would be fine and that I would pick Ellen up at six on Friday.

The photos of Ellen in the presentation video did not do her justice. She was stunning in a black cocktail dress and heels. According to the bio in the presentation she was twenty-three, but she looked like a sophisticated eighteen or nineteen. She looked like a cross between the 'girl next door' and the hot cheerleader that everyone in the school wanted to fuck. I was going to draw a lot of attention with that hottie on my arm. It would be a case of:

"I know what he sees in her, but what could she possibly be doing with him. Christ; he has to be old enough to be her father,"

I was thirteen years older than Ellen, but I worked out some and I fancied that I looked five years younger than I was. As long as no one but Mike knew she was an escort I was going to be the subject of a lot of speculation.

The evening went well. Ellen was smart and a very good conversationalist. She was also on top of things. On the way to the dinner she asked me if the people there knew I was bringing an escort and I told her no. Then she asked if I wanted them to know. I thought about it for a bit and then said no.

"Then we need to be ready for the inevitable questions like how long have we been seeing each other, where did we meet and things like that."

We worked out a story that was believable and it was a good thing because we weren't five minutes into the dinner conversation when Betsy Newman asked that very question and Ellen said:

"I backed into his truck in the library parking lot and I left a note with my name and telephone number under his windshield wiper. He called me and one thing led to another and here we are."