Rob's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After work, Ron returned to the motel and showered and shaved and dressed in a suit before leaving for Angelino's Restaurant. Today was his mother's birthday and Rob and his sister, Jill, were taking their parents out to dinner to celebrate. Rob arrived at the restaurant shortly before six-thirty and he sat at the bar while he waited for his sister and his parents to arrive. He was about half done with his drink when he saw Jill approaching the bar. Rob stood up so that his sister could have his stool. Jill approached him and gave him a hug as she greeted him. Rob looked down at the plunging neckline of Jill's dress and then noticed that the hem only reached about halfway to her knees. Rob marveled at how sexy his sister looked tonight. Jill opened her mouth to say something to Rob when they saw their parents coming though the door. Rob carried his drink toward the entryway and asked the hostess if their table was ready.

The hostess led the four of them to a table in the far corner of the restaurant. At that time the surrounding tables were all empty. The Keene family sat around the large table talking. The each had a couple of drinks before they placed their food order. They leisurely enjoyed their fine meal and shortly after the after-dinner drinks had been served, the waitress approached the table with a birthday cake. The entire family sang "Happy Birthday" to Mrs. Keene. It was just past eight-thirty when Mrs. Keene thanked her children for the fine meal and enjoyable birthday celebration and then she and her husband left the restaurant. Jill and Rob each ordered another drink and then Rob asked the waitress for the check.

While they were waiting for the waitress to bring the check, Jill said, "All right, baby brother, how long did you plan to wait until you told anyone that you and Betty had split up?"

Rob queried, "What makes you think that we have split up?"

Jill explained what she had observed in the bar on Thursday evening and how she had checked the motel parking lots until she spotted his vehicle at the one where he was staying. She added, "This afternoon, I called your apartment in hopes that last night was a one night exile situation. Betty answered the phone and didn't mince any words when she explained that she didn't expect you to return, ever. Then tonight, on the way here, I drove by the motel and I saw you coming out of your room.

Rob hesitated before he told her, "Yeah, we have split and it is doubtful that we will get back together. I understand that she talked a lawyer today."

"Well, you can't stay at that motel. You will be penniless in no time paying their rates."

"Right now, I don't have much choice. I can't start looking for my own place until I have a better idea of what is going to happen."

"Bull shit. You do have a choice. No, that's wrong  you don't have a choice. You're going to move into my apartment until you get everything settled."

The waitress appeared with the check and Rob placed a small stack of bills on her tray and told her to keep the change. Jill continued, "Now, you are going to follow me over to my apartment and you will stay there. No fucking argument. Understood?"

Rob wanted to argue; but he knew from experience that arguing with Jill was a losing proposition. He meekly muttered, "All right."

Jill stood up and said, "Let's go then. We'll go to the motel in the morning to check you out and pick up the rest of your stuff."

Jill led the way out of the restaurant and as Rob followed, he realized that his cock was hardening from watching his sister's ass as she walked away from him.

Jill was just getting out of her car when Rob pulled in and parked next to her. She showed her brother the spare bedroom and he immediately hung his suit jacket in the closet. She told him that there should be plenty of drawer and closet space for his things when he brought them over the next day. He followed Jill into the living room and sat down in front of the television. She went to the kitchen to get them each a beer and as she handed him one, she said, "Look, I don't want you to be concerned with looking for another place to live. When you have got yourself and your life back on track, then you can decide what you want to do. I am happy to have you here. There are only two things that I ask of you. The first is that you clean up after yourself. I am your sister, not your fucking maid. Secondly, I don't want any shit from you if I bring a guy home with me once in a while. That is why I live here instead of with Mom and Dad, like they wanted me to. Can you live with those simple rules?"

"Those don't sound like rules to me. Cleaning up after myself, I would have to do regardless of where I was living. And I don't care who you bring home with you at night. Your single and twenty-six; I couldn't control what you do with your life, if I wanted to. Remember, I am you brother, so that gives me the right to tell you the next day that that guy you brought home is an asshole."

The two of them then returned to watching the program that was on the television. They watched a couple of half-hour sitcoms, returning to mundane conversation during the commercials. Jill decided that it was time for her to change clothes and she went to her bedroom. About five minutes later, she returned wearing a pink nightgown that stopped about one-third of the way down her thighs. Rob watched her moving about the room and could definitely tell that Jill was not wearing any underwear. Again, Rob was becoming uncomfortable with the idea that he was getting a hard-on from looking at his sister. He didn't remember getting a hard-on from looking at Jill since they were in high school and he used to try to sneak peaks at her body. He found that nearly every time she was looking the other direction, he had to rearrange his cock in his pants so that Jill wouldn't notice his condition. She spent about fifteen minutes moving quickly about the room, rearranging things and picking things up.

When she returned to the couch where Rob was sitting, Jill said, "You do know that you are going to have to tell Mom and Dad about splitting with Betty and you are going to have to do it real quick."

That was the conversation that Rob had hoped to avoid the most. He fidgeted about for a bit and then said, "Yeah, I know. I'll tell them sometime next week."

Jill gave him an icy stare and she scolded, "No. You're going to tell them tomorrow."

Rob didn't know why he noticed it so quickly; but when Jill became stern with him, her nipples started to get hard. Rob stammered, "Okay, Ill go over there this weekend and tell them."

Now Jill was becoming upset; she slugged her brother in the arm and said, "We will both get out of bed early in the morning and we will go over there together. They need to be told soon."

Rob knew that he was beaten, so he said, "Okay, okay, okay. We'll go over there early in the morning to tell them. Shit, I don't know why you are more worried about it than I am."

Jill just shook her head before she told him, "You dip-shit. If you don't tell them pretty soon, Betty will tell them. You don't know what kind of twisted version of the events that she might give them. If she tells them before you do; Mom and Dad will assume that what she tells them is the truth and they will figure that you didn't say anything because you didn't want to admit that the whole break-up was your fault."

Rob wrung his hands as he said, "Hell, I didn't think of it that way."

Then Jill added, "Of course, it could already be too late. She could have already told them."

Rob quickly answered, "I don't think so. Mom or Dad would have brought it up tonight at the restaurant."

Jill told him, "Not necessarily. Maybe they just didn't want to put a damper on Mom's birthday celebration. That is why I waited until they had left before I said anything to you."

In exasperation Rob exclaimed, "All right, already. We'll tell them first thing in the morning."

Jill reached over to feel how much beer was left in Rob's can. When she felt that it was empty, she said, "I'll get us each another one of these." As she stood up to leave the room, she said, "We will need to get there early enough that they haven't left to go shopping yet." On her way to the kitchen, she spotted a piece of paper on the floor and she bent over to pick it up. Rob's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he got a good view of his sister's tight ass and a glimpse of her fur-covered pussy. The blood was flowing to his hardened cock and he began to feel that if it got any harder that it would break. When Jill disappeared into the kitchen, he relaxed for a moment.

Suddenly, Jill reappeared from the kitchen with two beers in her hands. She approached Rob and leaned over the coffee table to hand him his beer. As she leaned forward, the loose neckline of her nightgown fell away exposing her beautifully sculptured breasts to Rob's probing eyes. Her sudden reappearance from the kitchen had not given him a chance to rearrange his already hard cock in his pants. That protruding member caught Jill's eye as she was straightening up to move back to the couch. When she sat down, Jill moved closer to Rob than she had been before. She set her beer on the coffee table and ran her hand down the shaft of his pants-covered cock and asked, "Did the sight of your sister's little tits cause this to grow so big?"

Rob squirmed on the couch and stuttered as he finally blurted, "It wasn't just that look of your tits, Jill. Hell, you have been bouncing around here all night with no underwear on -- just that thin nightgown. Then, on the way to the kitchen, you bent over and I get a good look at that fine ass of yours and a look at your -- um, ah"

Jill smiled as she rubbed his cock again and asked, "What's the matter, little brother. Can't you even say the word? Are you trying to say that you got a look at my pussy?"

Rob was really squirming now. He knew that if this was any other woman showing him as much of her wares as Jill had and then tormenting him the way that she was that he would have had that nightgown off of her by now and would probably be trying to stuff his hard cock into her mouth. However, this was his sister and guys shouldn't think about their sisters in that manner. Finally, he stammered, "Yeah. That is what I was trying to say."

Jill laughed at him as she said, "Well, Rob, my boy, just by accident tonight you got to see what you spent all of your time when you were in high school trying to get a peek at."

Shock registered on Rob's face as he asked, "You mean that you knew?"

Jill laughed as she said, "Of course I knew. Why else do you think that you came so close to seeing what you were after and then at the last second kept getting shut out? I mean, once or twice might have been an accident; but how many times did you come so close to the Promised Land and then not see anything."

Rob began to relax a little bit as he said, "I'll be damned. The whole time, I thought that I was just unlucky. The truth of the matter is that my sister was a teasing bitch."

Jill chuckled as she said, "Guilty as charged. And I loved every minute of it." The two of them chuckled inwardly for a few moments until Jill asked, "Rob, did you mean what you just said a minute ago?"

Rob asked, "I don't know. What did I say?"

Jill coyly said, "That part about me having a fine ass."

Rob beamed as he said, "Hell yes. I don't know if I have ever seen a finer ass than yours."

Jill put her arms around her neck and kissed her brother and said, "Thank you, Rob. That's the nicest thing that you have ever said to me."

Rob exclaimed, "Hey, I've said a lot of nice things about you."

Jill replied, "I know; but you have never said anything about my body or my looks before."

Rob said, "I guess that that is just something that guys don't normally say about their sisters. I may not have said those things to you; but I have thought them a lot of times."

Jill still had her arms around his neck and her body was pressed tightly against his. Rob cock had begun to soften somewhat; but Jill could feel that it was on the rise again. She kissed Rob again and said, "I can feel something getting hard again."

Rob said, "I'm sorry, sis."

She answered, "Don't be sorry. I like the feel of it. When you have thought about how my body looks and when you used to try to get a look at it; did you ever think about fucking me?"

Rob was again becoming befuddled as he said, "Shit, Jill, you don't want me to answer that question; do you?"

Jill kissed him again and said, "Yes, I do and I want an honest answer." Then she wrapped her fingers around his cock again and said, "And remember that I am holding the lie detector."

His sister's finger wrapped around his cock was making Rob more uncomfortable than he had been before. He muttered, "Yeah. I have and I am fighting those thoughts right now." As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Rob feared that he had said too much.

Jill sat back and Rob noticed that her nightgown had ridden up on her body and her beautiful, auburn-thatched pussy was again visible. She said, "That makes me feel a whole lot better. Back when we were in high school before I had ever had sex, I had thought about fucking you to find out what it was really like and then after I had my cherry popped, I thought about using you to practice with."

Rob was staring at that lovely pussy that had been bared before him. He was unsure if Jill knew how high her nightgown had ridden and he wasn't about to tell her for fear that the beautiful view would be taken from him. He asked his sister, "Well, why didn't you?"

Jill was quick to come back, "For the same reason that you never said anything to me. I was afraid that you would think that I was some kind of a pervert."

Rob said, "You mean that we both had the same unjustified fear and if we had both know how the other felt, we could have alleviated most of the sexual frustration that we both experienced all though high school?"

Jill nodded as she said, "That's about it." At that moment she glanced down and saw where the hem of her nightgown had ridden up to. She looked at her brother's face and saw where his gaze was directed and how big the smile was on his face as she added, "I didn't realize how high my nightgown had ridden until just now. It looks like you are enjoying the view. Should I pull it down or do you want to look some more?"

Rob kept his eyes on Jill's bush as he replied, "I am enjoying the view; but you can do what you want."

Jill made no move to pull her nightgown down and snuggled tighter against her brother. They both relaxed for some time until Jill asked, "I know that it is none of my business; but did you have to go without sex quite a bit before the two of you split."

Rob answered, "Kind of. For a year or so it was only once or twice a week and then over the past few months, it has been less than that. I don't think that Betty and I have had sex in more than two weeks and then it was just a quickie."

Jill asked, "You mean that you have had no sex in at least two weeks?"

Rob shot back, "That's right. Unless you count Rosie Palm as sex."

Jill smiled as she said, "Oh yeah. I remember having nothing except my fingers. When I found out that my ex- was cheating on me, I thought that I would show him. I wouldn't let him have any from me. How dumb was that? He was getting laid regularly with his girlfriend. I was the one going without. One month I went without because I thought that I was punishing him. Shit. Stupid.  Rob, did you ever cheat on Betty when you were married."

Rob sat upright as he exclaimed, "Hell no. I never had sex with anyone else since the first time that I dated Betty."

"Now that you have separated, would you consider it cheating if you had sex with someone else?

"No. Legally and technically it might be; I don't know. But as far as I am concerned I am no longer married. Conversely, as of Wednesday night when I left, I don't feel that Betty is cheating any longer. She was before; but she is not now."

"Then, how would like to get laid tonight, brother?"

"What, my fist counts as fucking now?"

"No. How would you like to fuck your sister?"

While they had been talking, Jill had deftly unbuckled Rob belt and unzipped his pants. She now had one hand inside of his underwear and she was stoking his hard, pulsing cock. Rob was again relegated to stammering as he said, "That wouldn't be right. A guy is not supposed to fuck his sister. Thinking about it and talking about it is one thing. Actually doing it, that is a whole new game."

Jill continued to stroke his cock and she kissed him again. She told him, "That is the puritan morality side of your brain talking." She wiped some of his pre-cum into the shaft of his cock and said, "The other side of your brain is regulating this thing and it wants to fuck." She kissed him again and as she snaked her tongue into his mouth, she felt one of his hands slide under her nightgown and begin to caress one of her boobs. His warm masculine hand rubbing her tit told her that she had won. Without releasing Rob's cock from her grip, Jill stood up and said, "Come on. Let's finish this in the bedroom." Rob was on his feet in a flash and in no time the two of them were in Jill's bedroom. Rob was hastily pulling off his clothes as Jill tossed her nightgown aside and pulled back the covers of the bed.

Soon Rob was naked and with his hard, dripping seven-inch pole sticking straight out from his body, he joined his sister in the middle of the bed. His uncertainty about where things were going had made him the passive participant when they were on the couch. Now that they were both naked and on the bed, Rob became more aggressive. He eagerly mauled her firm tits and he kissed his sister with a vigor that he had not felt in some time. As he began to move his mouth toward one of her boobs, Jill stopped him and pushed him to his back. She again took his cock in her hand and told him, "The way this thing is dripping, you are going to shoot all over my belly or worse yet, the second that you get it in me you will explode. You're not going to leave me hanging." She dropped her mouth to his groin and took his entire length between her lips and began to suck. Jill had been correct about it not taking Rob very long to unload. She was moving back toward his head to give him a kiss, as she said, "There. Now, we can both enjoy the hell out of this and we can take our time."

As their lips met, Rob rolled her to her back. He broke off the kiss long enough to say, "Sis, I have not had that many blowjobs in my life; but that was the best that I have ever had."

Jill asked him, "Was I that good or were you just so horny that anything that got you off would have felt good."

Rob replied, "It was really good. My horniness may have intensified the feeling a little; but you definitely are good."

Just before he silenced her with his kisses, she exclaimed, "Oh great. My bother is going to announce to the world that his sister is the greatest cock sucker that he has ever had." The siblings had a playful sword fight with their tongues until Rob moved his mouth to her breasts, again. He sucked on and chewed her breasts until they were almost raw and then he kissed his way down across her belly until he reached that auburn tuft that he had admired so much, earlier in the evening. He kissed and licked all around her beautiful pussy and then, when Jill thought that she would die from the anticipation of his tongue probing between her swollen lips, he finally slid that oral appendage into her wet, waiting pussy. Rob thoroughly swabbed the walls of that divine cunt until he had her clawing at the back of his head. Occasionally, his tongue would take a swipe across her swollen clitoris. His ministrations caused Jill to moan and eventually scream as the throws of a powerful orgasm began to overcome her.