Rock N' Roll Fantasy Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of that, do you think my outfit is hot?" Jenny asked.

Kelly answered in her usual condescending tone, "You look like a hot slut. Considering the way you dress, I guess that is the way you want it."

"Don't see anything wrong with making the boys dicks hard. At least I don't let them put them in me just so they will buy me stuff. What do you think Christie?" Jenny said nastily.

"You look hot. Now can you let your sister finish so we can get dressed and ready before the boys get here," Christie said sounding annoyed, which she was because her moment with Kelly was now over.

"Boys!" Jenny said surprised," I thought only Grant was coming?"

"We told him to bring his roommate so that the other ticket wasn't wasted," Kelly said.

"I hope he doesn't think I am his date. I am only interested in one man tonight and he is gonna be on stage," Jenny said and gave her sister an evil look.

"Jenny, don't be stupid. You have been saving it for someone special. If one of those back stage passes comes your way give it to someone who has the experience to really enjoy it," Kelly counseled.

"Rick Hunter is as fucking special as they get, bitch!" Jenny said and walked out of the room.

Kelly quickly finished shaving Christie. The girls showered and dressed in outfits they thought would attract a rock star's attention. Neither of them said anything about what had happened. Christie was even beginning to wonder if she imagined it because she wanted Kelly so much.

12