Rock Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers

"Okay Laura, I'm going to rub my pussy over his dick, put you hand under him, and push him upwards against me." Jenny lifted her lower body, and gyrated forward, while Laura pushed his cock upwards. "Oh yes, fuck, just like that," Jenny moaned. Her movements became faster, but after s short while, something started hurting his dick.

"Jenny wait, there is something scratching my penis, it is beginning to hurt." Jenny stopped and lifted her lower body.

"Can you see anything Laura?" Laura looked and saw the problem.

"Yes, there is a small hard patch, where your string joins the front of the panty Jenny, let me fix it." Laura pulled the string to the side, exposing Jenny's cunt lips. "Ok Jenny, try it now."

Taylor immediately felt something different, a warm wet softness slid along his shaft. Laura watched as Jenny's thick outer lips folded over the sides of her brother's dick, and left a trail of wetness with each forward and backward thrust. She gripped Taylor's penis just below his dick-head, and every time Jenny pushed upwards, her shaven-wet cunt would touch Laura's hand.

"Oh fuck, that feels wonderful, can you feel my cunt lips rubbing your cock Taylor? Can you feel how wet I am?" Taylor just nodded his head. Jenny started moving faster, pushing harder against the hard prick below her. Laura thought that her hand was just getting in the way, so she released his dick, and pulled her hand out from underneath them. Jenny adjusted her seating position, and pushed down harder.

"Kiss me Taylor," Jenny demanded, and lowered her mouth, pushing her tongue violently through his lips. Taylor kissed her back, while lifting his hands, and grabbing her ass cheeks. He used his hands to pull, and then push so that Jenny's rhythm increased. Taylor wanted to pull her forward enough so that his dick-head could slip between her pussy lips, but Jenny was seated too low. She was enjoying the feeling of her clit rubbing against his shaft, slowly building into a rhythm, which would send her over the edge in no time at all.

Laura positioned herself lower down the bed, so that she could see what was happening from down under. Every time Jenny reached the bottom of Taylor's shaft, her ass cheeks would open, exposing her wet slit, and little puckered anus. While Taylor tried dampening Jenny's moans with his mouth, Laura reached forward, placing her hand over Jenny's wet cunt lips. She allowed her hand to follow Jenny's thrusts, and when Jenny pushed backwards, Laura slipped one finger into her warm wet opening. When Jenny pushed forward, she would pull her finger out, leaving just the tip in, and on Jenny's backwards thrusts, she would push her finger deep into her pussy.

Taylor used his left hand, to pull Jenny's nightdress upwards, until he could feel her soft breasts against his skin, then gripped her buttocks again. Laura slipped another finger into Jenny, and used her thumb to lightly scratch over Taylor's nuts. She could feel Jenny's vaginal walls beginning to tighten around her two fingers, and knew Jenny was getting close to orgasm. Taylor not knowing that his sister had two fingers buried inside Jenny's cunt, only felt Jenny increasing the pace to an almost frantic plowing. Her tongue was pistoning in and out of his mouth, while her breasts pushed harder into his upper body with each thrust. Finally, with a loud moan into Taylor's mouth, Jenny stopped thrusting, held her body motionless, and then gave a few thrusts again. She repeated this maneuver, until she collapsed on top of Taylor, lying as if dead.

Laura pulled her fingers out of Jenny's cunt, and pushed them into Taylor's open mouth. "Taste this brother, that is how a pussy should taste."

Taylor sucked lightly on Laura's fingers, enjoying the tangy sweet taste. Laura smiled, "do you like the taste brother?"

"I want to taste it too," murmured Jenny breathlessly.

Laura pulled her fingers out of Taylor's mouth, and was just about to slip them into Jenny's pussy, then changed her mind, and reached for her own wet cunt. She slipped two fingers into her own wet opening, pulling her panty to the side, and then after lubricating her fingers, inserted them into Jenny's waiting mouth.

"Hmmm, I love the taste, have you tried it Laura?"

Laura smiled and whispered in Jenny's ear, "that's not you you're tasting Jenny, it is me."

"I want more, and give Taylor a taste too," Jenny replied licking her lips.

Laura reached down with her left hand under her nightdress and pushed two fingers inside herself for longer this time, enjoying the feeling. With her right hand, she slipped two fingers inside Jenny's pussy. She pulled her fingers out of both wet holes and said, "Tell me if you can taste a difference Taylor?"

Taylor tasted the fingers on her right hand, "tastes the same Laura."

"Okay, now this hand."

The taste was slightly different, but he could not say what made it taste so. "It does taste different Laura, but I do not how to explain it." Jenny laughed knowing what Laura was doing.

"Okay, let's try it again." This time Laura inserted both hands fingers into her own wet slit.

Inserting her left hand first into Taylor's mouth she asked, "any difference brother?"

"No, it tastes like the last finger." She changed hands. "No, this tastes the same."

While leaving her fingers in his mouth, she quickly reached backwards, and pushed her other hand into Jenny's moist hole, then replaced the hand in Taylor's mouth again.

"Yes, this tastes different, richer I think."

Laura laughed, "That's just fascinating brother, let me explain the difference, the richer taste as you explained it, is Jenny's pussy juice, the other is my own."

"What the fuck Laura, don't tell me you fucking slipped your fingers into your...your vagina, and then pushed them into my mouth."

"Oh stop being such a prude Taylor, now let me taste the difference Laura," Jenny replied.

Jenny pushed herself upright, and took a seat next to Laura, allowing Taylor's dick to jump up. Taylor caught a quick glimpse of Jenny's tits, and brown pubic hair, before she sat next to Laura.

"I will do it myself," Jenny said, and reached under Laura's nightshirt and panty, her fingers easily slipping into Laura's wet vagina. Laura's body stiffened slightly, before she opened her legs to give Jenny's probing fingers more access.

"Shit, you are so wet, stand up and lift your nightshirt up." Jenny removed her fingers, and Laura stood up, facing the two on the bed, lifting her nightshirt to just under her breasts. Taylor wanted to look away, but he could not help himself. He watched as Jenny pulled Laura's white panties down her hips, revealing his sisters dripping cunt to their eyes. Her dark colored pubic hair was shaven very short, in the form of a 'V', and her inner labia protruded slightly from between her thicker outer lips. There was no sign of her clit, but that could be due to the bad lighting in the room.

"Oh gosh, you have a beautiful pussy Laura, don't you think so Taylor?"

Two pair of eyes caught him staring, and the immediate laughter that followed, made him blush even more. "Why don't you girls go and play in Laura's room," he replied gruffly, not really meaning it. His eyes returned to Laura quickly enough, when he saw Jenny's fingers opening his sister's vaginal lips, and then pushing two fingers into her wet cunt.

Laura stifled a cry, loving the feelings Jenny's fingers created inside her warm sex. Jenny finger fucked Laura for a few seconds, before withdrawing her fingers, and placing it in her mouth. "You do taste lovely my dear," she said in an English accented voice, making Laura laugh. "Now me." Jenny slipped a finger into her own pussy, and then tasted it.

"I think you taste better than me Laura, what do you think Taylor?"

"No fucking comment," came the pretend angry reply.

"Maybe our fingers are contaminated...from Taylor's cock," Jenny smiled a twinkle in her eye. "There is only one way to find out." Before Laura could react, Jenny moved forward, placing her mouth over Laura's vagina, and slipped her tongue between Laura's thick outer lips. Laura dropped her nightshirt trying to grab Jenny's head, but once Jenny's tongue found her clit, the push turned into a pulling maneuver, with Laura grabbing the back of Jenny's head. Taylor was so turned on by the site of two woman making love, he started stroking his dick. Laura noticing her brother's reaction, let go of Jenny's head, and lifted her nightdress up again, allowing Taylor to observe Jenny's ministrations.

While hungrily dining on Laura's clit, Jenny pushed two, and then three fingers into Laura's moist slit, making the poor woman swoon with pleasure. "Wait, I can't stand, my legs can't handle this," Laura begged.

Jenny released Laura pulling her down next to Taylor on the bed. "Scoot over you big lump, "she warned Taylor. He moved closer to the wall leaving space for his sister next to him. Laura planted herself next to Taylor, hip against hip, except she faced the other way, with her feet next to her brother's head. Jenny climbed on top of Taylor's legs again, with her face between his dick, and Laura's pussy. She leaned down, and began licking Laura's thick neither lips, while grabbing Taylor's shaft with her free hand. Taylor could see every little fold, mark, and hair on his sister's exposed cunt.

Jenny kept on her licking and hand pumping for a while, but with only one arm to support her, she quickly tired of the position, "If you want me to keep on stroking your cock, you've got to help me here."

Taylor looked puzzled, so Jenny grabbed his left hand pulling it towards Laura's crotch. "Taylor work with me here, or fucking stroke your own dick." She placed his hand on his sister's pussy, and grabbed his dick again. Taylor knew what to do, but he just wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do. Laura grabbed his hand taking his fingers in hers, and then encircling two of his fingers, making them rigid, pulled them towards her wet opening. She forced his fingers into her warm cunt, and started pumping his hand in and out of her.

"Oh shit, yes that feels so good, please fuck me with your fingers Taylor," she exclaimed breathlessly. Taylor obliged, pistoning his callused fingers into her with more force, causing Laura to open her legs wider, and thrusts her hips upwards. Jenny kept on stroking Taylor's cock, and would lean down every now and then to suck on Laura's clit. Taylor was getting close, feeling the slow buildup of pressure in his balls. Jenny realizing what was about to happen, focused all her attention on Taylor's prick. With her one hand, she stroked up and down, while the other twisted his dick like a throttle. Just before he erupted, Jenny grabbed the yellow g-string and placed it over his dick-head, while Taylor gripped the inside of Laura's pussy as if his life depended on it.

Strings of thick white jizz shot out of his dick-head filling the small yellow g-string to overflowing in no time at all. Jenny continued pumping, until Taylor gripped her hand, making her stop. Jenny wiped the semen from her hands using her nightshirt, but left the cum filled panty on top of his dick. "Ok, one more to go," she said laughing

She lowered her head, sucking Laura's clit into her mouth, causing Laura to squirm. Jenny pulled Taylor's hand to start him moving, and once he started pumping his fingers in and out of Laura, she used her fingers to spread Laura's cunt lips open. With Taylor and Jenny both concentrating on Laura's pussy, her orgasm arrived within a minute. Taylor felt a slight tightening of her inner muscles, and then her legs clamped down on his arm. "Oh fuck...I'm...I'm...yes," she exclaimed, while her body went through its convulsions. Her vaginal muscles pushed his fingers out of her pussy, while Jenny continued stroking her clit. "Enough...please I can't..." She begged Jenny to stop.

For a few minutes, they all just lay there, limbs entwined, breath shooting from their lungs, everyone too tired to move. Laura was the first to recover, "well that was fun, I think we all did stuff tonight, that we won't be proud of tomorrow, but I enjoyed myself and would gladly do it again."

Jenny laughed, "I agree, and I certainly won't feel ashamed tomorrow, and I'm not done with you Taylor. Tonight is only the beginning, I want to feel that lovely cock filling my pussy, so don't go getting too serious with Ann, okay?"

"I'm tired girls; let's talk about this later okay."

Both girls kissed Taylor, before softly slipping out of his room. He was genuinely tired, so he cleaned himself using a T-shirt, placed the wet g-string into a bag, and then switched of his light and fell asleep.

JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers
12