Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Willy had withdrawn, Andre's softening organ had no chance of remaining inside her stretched asshole, and his cock slipped out from the clenching muscles. He rolled off of her and onto his back. "Oh gawd Mary Ann. Oh gawd. So damn hot lady." Andre mumbled.

** Ari gets the big money **

Roberto reveled in the intense heat of Ari's clenching nether port, sliding his cock in and out of her in long, slow thrusts. He looked down at the distended ring, watching her pink inner flesh grip his penis each time it withdrew. "God your ass is good Ari. So fucking good." he told her. "May I cum in your ass sweetheart?" he asked, feeling the first twitch of his organ.

"OhgawdYESSS.... Fuck me hard and cum in my tight asshole!" Ari squealed, reaching down to rub at her clit. "I'm going to cum too lover. FUCK ME!"

He gripped her lush hips and began to pound into her behind with sharp, full strokes. He heard her squeal -- then felt the spasming of her rectal muscles around his organ. His dick twitched inside her, swelling against her buttery walls. "Ohkkkkkk GAWDDD... Yiahhhhbaby... YEAHHH... AHHH...AHHH... AHHHH... AHHHHHHHH." He growled, unleashing a torrent of seed into her milking bottomhole. With his last few thrusts she collapsed on her belly with Roberto atop her prone form, his cock still spasming in her ass. "Oh gawd honey. That was incredible." He whispered hoarsely. "Just fucking incredible."

Ari mewled softly, her muscles still clenching at her lover's penis. "Mmmmm...."

He finally came back to his senses as her muscles squeezed his soft cock out of her nether port. Roberto rolled off of her, leaving his hand on her back. "Oh my gawd baby. I never knew it could be that good." His fingers affectionately ran up and down her back, damp with their perspiration. He leaned close and kissed her shoulder, his hand roaming down to knead her firm cheeks. "Thank you honey."

Willy offered the girls a shower, which they accepted eagerly before pulling their skimpy outfits back on. When they came out of the private bathroom the five men were waiting. Willy handed them each fifty-thousand P, giving both a hug and kiss. Andre also gave them each fifty-thousand P, along with Gilbert. Max handed Ari seventy-five thousand P, whispering in her ear that he wanted to see her again. Roberto gave Mary Ann thirty-thousand, then knelt in front of Ari and kissed her hand. Then he gave her a hundred fifty thousand P and asked to see her the following week. The girls thanked the men profusely, then looked to Wilson Gomez, who smiled and escorted them out to the waiting Beemer for the ride back to Quezon City. He promised to see them again. They knew he would be good for it.

Not including the fee, Mary Ann had received one hundred eighty thousand P, or four thousand five hundred USD in tips. Ari had received three hundred seventy-five thousand P, or more than nine thousand USD. They were both sore and tired; but it had been more than worth it. Both slept the entire trip, awaking only when Lenny stopped at the gate in front of Rocky's compound. They thanked him and each gave him a thousand P, then went inside. As they passed through the last hedge they saw the 'greeting party'. Rocky, Christina, Ronni, Lib and Rina were all gathered, awaiting their arrival. They were still tired; but both managed a smile.

The party went until just after one am, the girls telling their stories as everyone listened. Christina told Ari she would put the money in her safe and escort her to the bank the following day, then told her she was very proud. Willy had called while they were in the car, and let Rocky know how fantastic the party had been, and how pleased everyone was with the girls. Then Max and Roberto put in their requests for Ari's services the following week. Ari was officially 'fully booked' for the month.

Ari and Mary Ann walked slowly up the stairs and into their room, collapsing on the first bed together -- and were asleep in seconds.

Continued in Chapter 6 -- Rina Joins the Homegirls