All Comments on 'Roger's Mirka Ch. 01'

by masked_maiden

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cool

Glade to hear more about these character looking forward to read this story. Mechmanas

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
very good

this is shaping up to be a great series...good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOL!

LOL - Roger, Mirka, Rafa.... Wow... A 5th grandslam for the year, if you will? ;) Look forward to your subsequent chapters!

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
a return

nice start to a continuation , hope to see more soon

masked_maidenmasked_maidenover 13 years agoAuthor
thank you

I have then next chapter already to go But I am going to wait a week or two to put it up. So I can finish chapter 3. Now that I have an editor hleping fix my mistakes I also want to aim at only having a few weeks betwen chapters not the months I have in Isabella. I also love that someone got my tennis referance. ;) heres to many more happy readings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVE!!!!!

ADORE THE STORY! KEEP IT GOING! :)

canndcanndover 13 years ago

good start. Longer chapters would be good. It's hard to wait for chapters and then have them be short. It also makes it that you can't get into the story deeply in one chapter so you never let the reader get lost in the story which is the fun part of reading. Other than that, I like the characters you've cast in it. They are interesting. I only thought it was a bit confusing to use her name when none of the characters would have known it. it may have been better to call her 'the girl' until she woke up and introduced herself. would make a bit more sense that way. I'm surprised he would leave without waiting until she wakes up. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bored to tears

well, i didnt exactly weep, my reading experience mainly consisted of period eye rolling and sighing. You need to add more description. Describe whats happening with the settings, the world you've created, the dragon and the characters' feelings.

im in a pissy mood :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

A tennis fan! As a huge Federer fan I can't wait to read some of your other stories! It was a real treat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

thats intense all his human mates died like that.... i would be scared shitless

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous