Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Diana," he said softly. "You were wonderful."

"Thank YOU, Alex. I never knew how much of a turn on that could be. It definitely gave me a new perspective on things."

He reached out and softly stroked my hip with his big hand.

"I could fuck you all night," he said.

"Well, um, it is getting late..."

I didn't really want to leave him, but I promised Mike I wouldn't stay over.

"I know, but just one more time?" he pleaded.

I looked down at his cock which was slowly twitching back to life.

"Ok...I guess so..." I said, smiling at him.

"This time no, restraints, no whips. Just you and I."

I looked in his eyes and saw raw desire there.

"Yes, Alex. Please...fuck me..."

Without a word he pulled me close to him and began to kiss me. I eagerly accepted his tongue and began to suck it into my mouth. Our bodies touched and I sighed as his warmth pressed against me. I reached down and stroked his cock to full hardness as his hands explored my body as if it was the first time. I parted my legs for him and his fingers found my wet center and began to stroke softly - teasing my lips apart and finding my swollen clit.

I broke the kiss and moaned and squirmed in his arms as he played with my pussy. I was instantly wet as he teased and probed.

"Diana...I want to take your beautiful ass," he breathed in my ear. "May I?"

"Of course. I would love that very much."

"Mmmmm...then get up on your knees."

I pulled away from him and got on my knees and elbows. My face pressed down on the pillow as I presented my ass to him. Alex knelt behind me and slowly pushed his cock in my wet pussy for a few strokes to get it nice and lubed. I groaned with each thrust wanting him to just stay there. But he did pull out and next I felt the tip of his cock nudging against the entrance to my ass.

I relaxed the best I could as he started to push inside of me. His was pretty big and it hurt a bit as he entered me, but he was as gentle as possible.

"Ohhhh...Diana...you're so tight..." he moaned.

I gasped as he made one final push and completely filled my ass. He held it there for a bit before pulling it out and pushing it back in. I shut my eyes and slowly reached up to find my clit throbbing. My fingers brushed my wet lips apart and began to find my clit.

"Oh yeah, play with that clit. I want you to cum as hard as I'm going to cum," he urged.

I rubbed my hot little nub as his cock slid in and out of my ass. His hands gripped my hips and forced my body to impale itself on him. I continued to rub and tweak my clit faster, matching the timing of his strokes.

His grunts got louder as he fucked my ass with reckless abandon. My own moans increased in volume as my pussy and ass were being used. I felt my erect nipples sliding over the silky material of the bed and it felt wonderful. I could feel my body responding yet again as it moved towards a climax.

"Ohhhh...Alex, I'm gonna cum soon..."

"Yes, cum for me..." he groaned.

Suddenly he reached around and lifted me so I was kneeling straight up. One hand went around to grasp my breasts and tweak my nipples. This only brought me closer. I rubbed my clit furiously as his cock stopped moving in his ass. He wanted me to cum before him.

"Ohhhh...fuck...yeahhhhh....I'm...CUMMMINNNGG!!!!"

I cried out as my pussy contracted and my sweet cum gushed over my fingers. As soon as that happened, he pushed me down again and began to brutally take my ass. I could feel my muscles clamping around his cock from my cumming.

"Mmmm...Diana, I'm gonna fill your sweet ass with my cum."

"Yesss...do it..."

With one final thrust, he cried out and spurted his cum in my ass. His hands were locked firmly on my hips, fingers digging in, and he pumped his seed. I was still writhing beneath him from my own orgasm as he clutched and groaned and came hard.

It seemed like an eternity before he pulled out with a soft plopping sound. His seed spilt out of my ass and down my leg. He collapsed next to me, exhausted.

I kissed him gently and gathered my things to clean up and get dressed.

When I returned, he was snoring softly and I smiled down at him. My fingers caressed his hair as I leaned down to kiss him. He stirred a little but didn't wake up. I figured that was probably better as I slipped out into the night - fully satisfied. I would never forget that night and the pleasure I had found in submitting to someone I truly respected.

12